22 - Teased/Cute

In the early morning, the Gojo woke up first of the two of you. Straightening his long legs on the bed, he cuddled up against his pillow, closing his eyes to the morning light. He rubbed his eye with one hand before realizing that he was not alone in bed. He looked down looking at you lying in front of him. He knew very well that he was wearing only underwear. He was very happy.

You moved slightly in his arms, pressing against his bare chest. He wraps his arms around you, thanks to which he feels your warm skin more tightly. He forgot to dress you. Luckily it has heating and has a duvet covering you. He was glad that thanks to this you did not feel cold, even though in his opinion he would still be able to warm you with his body. He smiled after last night knowing he could do what he liked to you now. Spending days and nights, leaving or staying in the house... have sex so he can mark you and make you limp the next day...

So, for example, you'll go shopping in town limping with trembling legs from its insanity. Now he started to think about what would happen if he ever broke the bed...

He was getting fantasies about your intercourse but he broke it off feeling him getting excited about it and felt your bigger move.

Opening your eyes slowly, bright lights and his face greeted you. Blue eyes staring at you. He was smiling showing his teeth.

"Good morning Baby." he said kissing your forehead and cheek under the sleepy eye.

"Morning..." you responded tiredly to his words.

"Love you~" he said hugging you late on occasion letting his hands wander your body. You felt his crotch against your leg and flushed away, feeling a little hard. "Sorry, sorry... I just can't control myself..." He raised his hands showing surrender.

You moved away from him a bit causing the quilt to fall off your shoulders, stopping over your breasts. Only after his careful eyesight did you realize that you are naked.

"Yes... It's my fault again... I forgot to dress you... But! It's not that bad!" he smiled wildly, drawing you to another suffocating oppression. You could hardly breathe.

He picked you up, causing your cover to fall off. He didn't care as much as you do, and he didn't even notice it. He closed his eyes, placing his face on your head. He too, mostly naked, pulled your bodies to him. The face was against his chest and his naked breasts pressed against his abdominal muscles. Most likely he felt their softness, but he did not want to spoil this sweet (in his opinion) moment. He never cared about your shame or anything. It was in you that he wanted to kill. Uncertainty and raise your self-esteem so that you can even walk around the house naked without any problems.

But his perverted side took over his right hand and went down to grab your butt. Lightly squeezing the cheek of the buttocks, making the soft skin knead under his hands. You will surely have a temporary trace of his great hand there. When he squeezed harder you let out a soft squeak.

"That's cute. Do it again." he said, massaging his skin before grabbing it again. Grasping his muscular arms, you pushed away from him, taking the quilt behind you to cover it.

As you sat on the side of the bed you felt a throbbing and a dull pain in your lower abdomen. All after last night. Behind you, Satoru looked at you curiously.

Before he could say anything, you got up, grabbing the cover and wrapping it several times around, leaving only your calves and shoulders bare. That fluffy material was so big. Your first step after such a time in getting closer to him was shaky. Very shaky. Immediately your thighs trembled. You couldn't feel your lower limbs. You had nothing to hold on to and you lost your balance in falling.

"O-Oi!" Gojo suddenly shouted, jumping out of bed quickly to catch you. His hand wrapped around your belly, making you hang over it. "You good?" He asked. He looked at your highly trembling legs and smiled conceitedly.

"Oh! So that's it! Proof that yesterday was so good! Your beautiful legs indicate it!" he said almost irritatingly before lowering his voice.

"And tell me... Do you feel something inside you after taking my cock inside you...?" he dragged out the question, saying it in a deeper voice, but still irritating. He teased you. He knew exactly that you were feeling the effects of having sex with him. He just wanted to see your reaction to his squeamish question.

With a dark blush on your face, you pushed his hands away from you as you walked towards the door. Trying to walk fast you sometimes tripped over your own feet. He came up to you for a moment, grabbing the corner of the fabric around you and tugging it slightly towards him. You ran into him and heard him laugh. Feeling a little humiliated hearing his laugh, you pushed yourself away from him again, going straight to the bathroom. He was the irritating type, but some of his „jokes" weren't enjoyable.

Seeing your indignant expression when you left the room, he wanted to laugh. He thought maybe he was overdoing it. The smile did not disappear from his face, but it decreased.

He liked to tease and piss people off. After all, he lives to see his superiors pissed off at him for everything he does. He loved to question their authority with his antics and insults. He never respected them, and he would never do so until he died. They do not even have the right to dismiss him from work, otherwise half or all of the world will be lost.

Unfortunately, now he had to agree with one of their orders. He's getting married. As a married couple, you will be bound together. As for this, he will have to become a father at some point in his life. What will piss off superiors instead of making them rejoice or sigh with relief at the thought that Gojo techniques may survive to the next generation is the information that you are not a sorcerer. So far, no one knows about his engagement, which will help you to be safe. Superiors are crazy sometimes, so you don't know what might screw them up, on top of that, he is the strongest sorcerer, and users of curses or curses who can think logically may do something to you as his only possible weakness.