10 - Home

"I like everything about you. I've never loved anyone like you."

"But..." you started dissatisfied with his answer.

"Please don't make me say all these reasons." he groaned.

"Okay..." You agreed with him to keep him from pissing you off.

"I love you." he whispered.

He never loved anyone like you."

This one sentence was interesting to you. But how many other people he loved before you. He must have had someone and was happy. It was very tempting to ask him about it. You were curious what he would answer. The statement that he's only looking for hookers to fuck might be true. But a bit inappropriate. You wanted to ask him about everything, but his reactions could be different. However, you decided to ask.

"Gojo?" you spoke softly avoiding his gaze.

"Yes?" looked down at your head.

"How many people were before me?"

"Huh? Why do you ask about that?" clearly surprised at your question.

"You don't have to tell... But I would like to know who is on the list ..."

"Mmm. I never counted them..." put his thumb and index finger on his chin. That much? He did not count it because he did not feel like there were too many of them to remember? "We weren't long relationships... The longest he held for... Week? Yes, something like that..."

When you wanted to speak that he didn't need to talk anymore, he was faster to keep talking.

"I haven't been looking for a girlfriend since then. I prefer to be free and focus on my needs." he admitted tightening his grip on you. "Is my little princess jealous?" he smiled stupidly.

Not wanting to fuel his ego, you were denying it.

"Ha! You don't have to pretend!" he laughed. "I know when a woman is jealous! Come on! Look at me!" guided your face so that you would look at him. He gripped his jaw so hard, also pulling his neck so that it would move again and cause pain. He had no delicacy about him. There was no way he could be gentle. He didn't even seem to pay attention to your pain. But he had seen him nevertheless. He loosened his grip and didn't pull your face up anymore. "You see? Looking at me is not meeting the devil."

He is ... He is the devil in the form of an angel. Of course, you never told him that, so as not to increase that white-haired jerk's ego. You weren't jealous. Well, maybe a little. But it was more about how many people there were in front of you. He will surely get bored of you. These proposals were for the sake of checking what it is like. Affection test. He was just curious. That's what you've been trying to tell yourself. One feeling was quite the opposite. He thought about it and wanted it. He has known you for three months now and knows almost everything about you. He has become attached to you. He became attached and did not want to leave you.

"Don't be pissed off. Just kidding. Though it would be nice to see you jealous of me." He leaned in, nuzzling your cheek before kissing it. "I promise you will be the one and the last. This is the first time I've really fallen in love."

You wanted to believe him because you didn't hold much grudge against him for making you do all of this. Although not... He didn't make you. You could have refused. You didn't do it because of him. The first time he really fell in love... But if you refused, what would happen? He would be unhappy never wanting to fall in love again. Or he would take revenge on people in love with him, breaking their hearts for someone else breaking his heart. You didn't want him to suffer, and what's worse, you didn't want others to suffer. You've already watched a few movies with Misa to know that this can happen. Only in them a person became a messed up psychopath killing all lovers. The plot of the movie sucks, but still...

Were you supposed to kill his love so heartily? Make it cold and emotionless to others? Sorry but no. You couldn't do this to anyone, especially him. To your friend (soon to your husband). At least you could give him a chance to win your heart and affection. He already had all of you except your feelings and your heart. He had just had to try to get them. That you will love him as he is of your own free will. It's gonna be a rollercoaster ride, but you should hold on.

"You like sushi, don't you?" he asked bringing you closer to his body.

" ...Yes... " you replied.

"That's good. I ordered some from the restaurant. They should bring it back soon. And in the meantime..." he paused for a moment. "Come"

He pulled you away from his chest pointing to his legs. He wanted us to sit on his lap. You gave him a look that said "no" but he didn't let go. He pulled your body towards him, ignoring your objections. Unlike you, he smiled and laughed at your reactions.

"Come on (y / n)." he grabbed your thigh, crossing your leg over his so you could straddle him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and held you. You put your hands on his shoulders, pushing your upper half away from his body. The more you pushed yourself away from him, the more he pulled you closer to him. "Calm down. You know nothing bad will happen."

He tried to calm you down with words. Successfully. He gave you a smile as the muscles in your arms relaxed, ceasing to push away. Now you were just sitting on the couch with him. Or rather on it. You looked everywhere except his face. He didn't want you to avoid him and gently grabbed your face with his hand. You were forced to meet his eyes. Blue crystals sparkling behind dark glasses. Contrary to appearances, you looked into his eyes with admiration. They were beautiful. Unexpectedly, he put his fingers in your hair, drawing your face against his. His lips joined yours in a kiss. While his eyes were closed focusing on the feeling on his lips yours were wide with his shirt in fists. That's how it he took your first kiss away. Before you could react, the kiss grew even more hungry and passionate when he rolled over, trapping you under him during a long kiss. He pulled away as you ran out of air and looked down at you with a cocky smile. He settled more comfortably between your legs, maneuvering with one hand over your head, supporting himself with the other so as not to fall on you and crush you. He pulled you into another challenging kiss as his hand caressed your side, descending more and more all the way to the hem of your shirt. You knew where this was going. Your protests have been effectively suppressed by his mouth on you. Everything he did meant what he wanted now. He picked up your T-shirt and as it was about to stop hiding the top of your belly the doorbell rang. You honestly sighed with relief that he would stop. He came off you with a displeased face as he opened the door. It was the sushi vendor that he ordered. He paid quickly and returned to the couch, putting everything on the coffee table. You corrected yourself with a distinct blush on your face, looking at the city skyline outside the window. You felt a slight tapping on your thigh and turned to the Gojo only to have a piece of sushi right in front of your face. He kept it in chopsticks and waited for you to eat it. You took it in your mouth hesitantly, chewing slowly. He was smiling all the time before speaking.

"Even if they interrupted us now, that doesn't mean it will be the same next time."