20 - His life is your life

I'd like to thank everyone who votes for my story.Your support means a lot to me. I love you(。♡‿♡。)

Warning: A bit of NSFW

Time passed relentlessly as you slowly fell asleep next to the Gojo. You couldn't move much when he was holding you. He slept with a smile on his lips. He held you close, not letting your body move. But despite everything, it was even nice. You felt warm and safe. He could provide comfort. But you only felt him more often when he wasn't pushy or he was sleeping, which wasn't often because when he was asleep you were asleep too. You still had a grudge against him. You still couldn't fall in love with him like he wanted. You might consider him a friend, but not a lover or even a fiancé. There was something attractive about him, but he was pushing you away with his behavior. Selfish and narcissistic. He had less and less control over "other things." He was more pushy and willing to come closer. You understand that he had his needs, but you don't know if you're ready for it. Sooner or later it will definitely happen, but you don't know exactly when. You would have to start preparing yourself mentally even if it doesn't come anytime soon. But nothing can be expected from him. You've been "together" for literally a week and he acts like it's been years. He's already taking really big steps towards close-ups. Bites and marks on the thighs or on the neck speak for themselves.

Honestly, you were afraid of it. You have not yet been introduced to sex as he probably knows. Added to this is the fact that he must have done it countless times. What to advise? He did what was given to him.

You would like to know what it's like and do it with someone you trust. You know that this person will not hurt you and will show you this new world with pleasure from the beginning. You listened to biology so you know how it works. You wouldn't want to feel pain the first time. Saying that too is embarrassing. Especially when you tell a playboy like a Gojo.

Even if you are not engaged to him out of your own will, you would feel aggrieved when he came with some woman to play or if you saw him after coming with bites on his neck, lipstick, red fingernail marks on her back and a pleased expression on her face. It would be really detrimental, especially to you.

What if you trust him and put yourself in his hands? How it will be?

Your mind turned to the curious side and you wondered what it's like to see him without his shirt floating above you ... or what he has under his pants-

Before you started figuring out what it might look like, you stopped yourself. "This is his private affair..."You thought so. You may have gotten used to being together but you doubt your psyche will endure when he offers you this. (Or he won't propose and attack you right away)

He moved gently, smiling in his sleep. Just like a child. A child but an oversized fuck. I too horny. At the moment he had no immoral ideas with you in the lead role, but that could change at any moment. You can't read his mind.

You wanted so much to know what it would be like without all of this. But you could thank God for being this Satoru Gojo.

He was asleep and you were contemplating your existence. Even though you were asleep recently, you still preferred to fall asleep now, rather than not knowing how long to lie idle unable to move. He was asleep so he couldn't suddenly do something.

___________

Gojo woke up earlier than you. He woke up, already fully rested, without a trace of his previous exhaustion. As if he was never tired. He felt great, and even better, when he felt warmth on his cheek and his head lifted as you pushed away. He was so happy he thought he was about to get up and start jumping across the bed smiling like a baby. And he probably would if you were awake. He was surprised that even after sending the night you were asleep now. He thought that was probably the best option when he was holding you. He gently stood up from you trying not to move you. He sat on his heels looking at your sleeping form. He didn't know why, but even sleeping was attractive. He scanned your figure, keeping his eyes below your waist. The eyesight looked hungrier than it had been before. Still no pants and all those marks on the skin. He placed his fingers lightly on the strongest mark. You made a soft moan. After that, he felt the blood flow to his lower part. He bit his lip while smiling. Why did his mind have to spoil such a sweet moment? Why did he have to be such a pervert to get excited while you're sleeping?