29 - Condolences?

After sleeping off what was left of yesterday night, you weren't sure if you'd hold it all day. As always, whenever you walked, your legs were trembling, causing you to wobble. Nothing was the same as before because you couldn't eat breakfast together or take a bath anymore. Your things were no longer here. No towels or clothes, no food in the fridge. You were forced to wear your yesterday's clothes that you just refreshed. The Gojo did likewise. You cleaned yourself up a bit and after 10 you left the house taking all your things. He let you say goodbye to your friends as he always did. Now you knew he could be a great husband. He let you do anything. He gave you gifts and other expensive Items such as the card he gave you and the phone. You were still afraid of what it would be like to be someone's wife. His actions scared you at times, and his childishness was sometimes adorable.

You left the house with him. And slowly you walked towards the cafe where you used to work. You were hoping to meet Misa there as well as your other former associates. In the same way you thought about saying goodbye to your boss who always supported you as well as friends. She was a very nice middle-aged woman. She had run this cafe for many years. It was a family place that my husband and I ran. She was the first to hire you. She never asked about your problems that you did not tell her, but he found out that something was wrong and also asked your close colleagues about what happened to you sometimes. She was understanding when a gojo came for you that day and fired you from your job. You didn't even know which day exactly the white-haired man went to fire you. All you knew was that he must have done it. Now that you think about it, it wasn't that bad. Life with him can turn out for the better if you can fall in love with him. Nothing is said that your feelings for him will always be bad. He was a nice man who took care of you no matter what else was around. When you were hurt you knew he didn't sleep at night, then he only fell asleep with you.

Walking along the almost empty sidewalks of the city. You stared around, paying no attention to the fact that your fiancée is looking at you and can't take his eyes off you. You saw him catch the eye of other young women around his age. Honestly, you were even glad that it was he who was looking at you and not at those other girls who sometimes looked at you with daggers stabbing your back. He only paid attention to you. In return for his attention, he wanted the same from you.

You walked closer and closer to each other and he touched your hand with his. As soon as you felt his skin on yours, you flinched but then relaxed, letting him wrap his hand around his fingers so I could hold it as he wanted.

You slowly walked to the cafe building and then walked in, seeing only one customer who was slowly finishing the coffee he had ordered. You weren't surprised because it wasn't lunch yet. You saw one person at the counter and you recognized him as one of your friends. Right now, clean the glass with all the sweet delicacies so that people entering the store can see them. You approached her pleasantly saying goodbye. You found out that more people are in the back on hiatus. When you walked away from them you saw satoru ordering sweets for himself. You didn't mind because you knew his love of sugar.

You went to the back room already seeing two of your friends. One of which is Misa and your other friend. You were the closest with them and this store didn't have many employees. You said goodbye to them saying that you will rarely see each other. Misa knew about it all before. But she felt as if she had just found out.

"Sorry. I have to go. Satoru is waiting for me." you said one more time hugging them tightly. When you left you saw a white-haired man with a piece of cake in his hand and a cupcake in the other. He devoured both of those pieces in less than a minute and wiped his hands.

"We can go now?" he asked looking for you at your crying friends.

"Yes. I have finished." you walked over to him trying not to cry after breaking up. Seeing this, he put his hand on your back and began rubbing the vertebrae there to calm down.