09 - Anyone like you

Packing your belongings has always been difficult. Especially when it was forced to do so. Opening cabinets to get everything you need out of them is tedious. Hesitantly, you opened the suitcase, setting it open on the bed. You reached into one of the cupboards, taking the clothes in your hand. Before you could pack anything, Satoru stopped you by taking your clothes out of your hands. They were all neatly folded, and he was now flipping through them. You saw him toss a few of your T-shirts, sweatshirts and pants across the room.

"You don't need that. I'll buy you a new one." he said smiling. He walked over to your underwear drawer, pulling out a few panties and bras. His loose posture as he pulled out your underwear terrified you. He was that shameless. He didn't even notice that you felt ashamed. He didn't care that you were ashamed even though he knew it. He knew what you were feeling now. You had to get used to it for him. He will see everything that is yours and you will see everything that is his. He saw no reason to be ashamed of holding your panties in one hand and playing with them. After all, he was your „fiancé". You could also start going through his underwear while you were at his house and he wouldn't do anything about it. He just doesn't care.

He wants to get you used to his behavior and being together. He was glad you hated him. He thought it would be so, but got a nice surprise. You were just sad and regretted your choice. When he saw your face before, he saw determination. The cold spread over his body and he felt like crying. If you refused you would never want to meet him again. It would leave a mark on you and a memory of him. A bad memory. The last thing he wanted was not to be able to meet you and hug you anymore.

But now you were with him. Sad and resentful, emotionlessly arranging your clothes in the suitcase. At that moment, he wanted to sit next to you, hug you and whisper words fondly. He wanted to be with you, but he knew you wouldn't let him. And even if you don't reciprocate it. It was all about stupid money you didn't care about anyway. You worked just to earn enough. He could give you not only money but also a home and affection. But nevertheless it was all about his money. More than 10 million for you. Only for you. For your essence. For your presence with him. For your feeling. Now you won't wake up in your single bed with a cold feeling. Now you will always wake up with him by your side. In a warm soft King size bed. Your life will change for good. Even if you don't want it, he'll hug you.

________

"That's all?" he asked looking around the room. You nodded without looking at him. You zipped your Walilz when he sat down next to you. Honestly, you didn't want to be with anyone right now. Being alone in the room would be better. Gojo stretched out his arms wrapping them around your waist. Putting his chin on your shoulder, he sighed, pulling you towards him with a smile. "Let's go home, okay?" he placed a clean kiss on your jaw.

"Yes..." you said almost in a whisper. Hearing your answer, he immediately stood up to give you a hand. He smiled gently. Most of the time his smile was annoying, but not now. Now it was gentle and consoling. He even comforted you for a moment. If only there were no other intentions behind this smile mask. As if he took your old life from you. Everything will change forever.

He held you close when you left without even looking at your father. You didn't want to see him. Even if you wanted a Gojo, he wouldn't let you. From now on, you could only look at him. For his other half out of compulsion. He opened all doors for you like a real gentleman. He was dragging your suitcase behind him. And at the same time he held your hand in his squeezing it. Even if you didn't squeeze his hand instead. It was supposed to be a quiet and peaceful walk. He didn't say a word. He just kept smiling a little and glancing at you. You weren't gonna look at him. Maybe agreeing not to break his heart was a mistake? He could probably have any. If you refused, he would find a replacement. But you are flattered that he chose you. Even though he was a friend of yours who you trusted, now he's lost in your eyes. You ever wanted to trust him again, but it won't be that easy. It just depends on his further actions.

_________

You thought it took hours to get to his house. Everything took a long time with him. You looked at the tall building looking at the very top. Right where his apartment was. You started to guess he had the entire top floor to himself. You almost jumped when he shifted his hug to your side, pulling you to him. He pulled you beside him as you entered the building. He pressed a button on the elevator and then it started to take you upstairs.

With a distinctive sound, the elevator opened letting you out, and the Gojo pulled a card from his pocket to open the door. He put it against the scanner and the lock on the door opened so you could go inside. He once again opened the door for you, letting you in first, and then he entered, closing the door behind him. You looked around the large living room again. He looked the same as always. Only your little black purse stood out there.

"Unpack your things in the bedroom. I'll be there soon too." Gojo said walking towards the bathroom. You grabbed the suitcase while going to the indicated room. There, too, it looked the same as always. Two wardrobes and a chest of drawers. You didn't know where to put your things so you preferred to wait for him. Moments later he came in standing next to you. "Huh? Why don't you unpack?" he asked, placing his hands on his hips.

"I don't know where to put them..." you answered softly.

"That's it. You can where you want. One wardrobe is completely empty and the other has room. There are three free drawers in the chest of drawers. I don't have all my clothes here because it's just a temporary home. Make yourself comfortable. It's also your temporary home. - he smiled opening one of the wardrobes with his clothes and drawers in the chest of drawers. "Put your underwear in the dresser. I'll go get some food for dinner." he instructed leaving the room. You were slowly arranging your clothes, finishing very quickly by the amount that the Gojo allowed you to take. You closed the wardrobe door and the drawer. You looked at the big bed in the middle of the room remembering how comfortable it was and the moment you woke up next to the Gojo. Nice moments that make you shudder just thinking about them.

You left the bedroom dragging an empty suitcase behind you. Looking for a Gojo. You saw him sitting on the couch. You could retreat to the bedroom to sit there alone instead of with him, but without even looking, he knew you were there.

"(y/n). Will you come to me?" he asked looking sideways. You were already turning to leave, but his voice stopped you. You turned towards him looking at his face. A wide smile and joy in the eyes. He was already reaching out to you. Sighing, you walked over to the couch and sat down next to him so he could touch you. He put your head on his chest and hugged you. He did it quite often. Maybe he just missed someone else's touch. "I'm so happy.

"Huh?"

"That I have you. You are changing my life. I never thought that I would trust someone so much again."

"Again?"

"Yes. I had a friend. I don't know what happened to him but he chose the path that hurt me..." He said. "I have you now. "

"Sorry." he never had to tell you anything that hurt him so badly. But he did tell you this. He really trusted you.

"Now I remember those old farts telling me to get married. I've never listened to them and suddenly you show up. I am curious how they will react to someone who is not the one they chose for me."

"You were going to get married?" you asked curious.

"They wanted it. But I do not. I'm glad you agreed. I love you." he kissed the side of your head.

"Say... why me...?"

"This is a funny question (y / n)." he replied. "This is what I fell in love with. I knew it was too early, but I also didn't want anyone else in front of me. I like everything about you. I've never loved anyone like you."