46 - Marriage Couple 🌺🔞

NSFW warning! From a certain point the chapter is 18+, I will mark it at some point.
Pictures not mine, they belong to creators!
This chapter is over 3k words!

~

Drunkenness can be a pain to anyone...

Everybody starts drinking at some point at weddings.

You were looking at the table where everyone could sit.

You had about 16 guests. It's not much for a wedding, but enough for you.

Satoru has already told you that there cannot be many guests. He didn't even know if he was going to invite them. Because he was afraid the elders would find out sooner than they should.

He wished they could find out later. Especially later, after you get married, and you will live happily together for some time. For example, a month or two. Then he could start fighting them again...

If they only found out before the day it is today, they would have spoiled everything.

But now you can say it. You're already his wife anyway.

For him, the most important thing was that you should be safe long enough, and that the old folks didn't know that Suguru was there.

He might be afraid of what would happen then. Would he be considered a traitor and they would try to kill him?

It could be fun. If they tried to kill them.

If you look at it another way, two special-class sorcerers against all... They would win. So few special classes. They are unique. Their collective abilities could kill everyone who is against them in a second. However, with that in mind, something else is happening. He could scare you then. And he is not a ruthless murderer. He cannot show you such a page.

And it won't happen.

You are happy now, and you don't want to change that. It's your life, and no one can get involved.

It's nice to see people having a good time. Except all the adults are already drunk. It's night already. What may you be surprised by...

The party won't last long anyway. There are so few guests that everyone can be taken care of. Additionally, you already know each of them.

Six students of Satoru, one of which is a panda.

That because of Yuri and Misa, he couldn't normally be there. At first he was hidden. It was only later, when they started drinking, and they were certainly drunk together, that the panda could come out.

Now was your time to meet the rest.

You and Satoru went to a group of young people.

Everyone noticed you, and the red-haired girl, as well as the pink-haired boy, smiled.

"I know you don't know each other yet, and there wasn't some time before. Now that the others are drunk, I want to introduce my wife to you." Satoru said, drawing you to him.

"Nice to meet you. I am (l/-" you interrupted at the last minute, and as you wanted to correct yourself, your husband's finger appeared on your lips.

"Honey, you are now a Gojo. Remember okay? You have my last name." He said. You nodded to him. "This is my wife, Gojo (y/n) ." He underlined the last word by saying it a little louder.

"Nice to meet you! I am Itadori Yuji, and this is Kugisaki Nobara and Fushiguro Megumi." the boy said with a big smile.

"Fushiguro You didn't have to introduce me! You know I wanted to do it myself?! Fushiguro is antisocial, so you could only introduce him!" the short-haired girl shouted. "Hi. Hello. I'm Nobara. I'm really glad to be here!"