~ The fate of the Uchiha, Kak...

By Hanawriites

~ for all those women who say fuck Prince Charming, give me the silver-haired sensei with a fucked-up past. M... More

A little big note of Author-chan
✿ Hanako Uchiha ✿
Prologue
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~ {slight 🍋 }
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 🌻 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~ 🍋
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~ 🍋
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~ 🌸
~ Chapter 35 ~ 🍋
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~ {slight 🍋}
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~

~ Chapter 17 ~ {slight 🍋}

250 12 10
By Hanawriites

June 20th, 02:00 am

Hanako

Hanako woke up to slight whimpering and something shifting next to her. Since Kakashi and her shared a mattress, she could feel his every movement and right now, he was trembling.

She rubbed her eyes and turned on the little night lamp on her nightstand but quickly turned it off again as she heard Naruto shifting and mumbling in his bed.

"Please.. no.." Kakashi mumbled and turned on his back.

Hana's eyes widened a little, and she quickly removed the pillows she had put between the two Jonin and scooted close to him. His body was covered in a cold sweat, and the slight moonlight allowed her to see how his hair stuck around his head. His eyes were tightly shut, his eyebrows were furrowed, and his expression was pure terror.

Hana slowly leaned her back against the headrest, carefully pulled Kakashi onto her chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Shh.. Kakashi.. it's just a dream.."

He unconsciously wrapped his arm tightly around Hanako's waist and grabbed her shirt. "Y-you.. can't..- alone.."

Hana furrowed her eyebrows in sadness. She didn't know if it was okay to cross this line and pull her Sensei against her chest so he could hear her calming heartbeat, but right now, Hana couldn't care less. She needed to wake him up and wanted to be there for him- just like he had been there for her when she had a nightmare.

Kakashi's vulnerable state almost ripped Hana's heart out of her chest, and she carefully cupped his cheek and kept whispering, "Kakashi Sensei. It's Hana.. you're dreaming.."

A second later, his eyes shot open, and he wanted to sit up, but Hana wrapped her arms around him tighter to keep him in place. "It's okay.. you're safe with me.."

He was breathing heavily, still grabbed onto her shirt for dear life and pressed his eyes shut again. Kakashi shivered, and goosebumps covered his upper body, so Hana gently brushed his hair out of his face and wrapped the blanket around him tighter so only his face was uncovered.

"H-Hana.."

Hana smiled slightly and gently massaged his scalp with her nails. "Only a dream.."

He visibly relaxed and loosened his grip on her shirt but didn't move away. He took a deep breath and whispered, "I'm sorry I woke you up."

"Shh.." she hurried down a little and pulled his face into the crook of her neck to wrap her arms tighter around him. "I'm here.. try to fall asleep again. I'll wait until you're sleeping."

He let out a deep breath and nuzzled closer against her neck. "Thank you, Kireina.."

Hanako's eyes immediately widened from the nickname she usually only heard from Sukea, but she quickly tried to push the butterflies that swarmed her stomach away.

He probably didn't mean it.

Kakashi had just woken up from a nightmare and was perhaps still somewhere else, but still, he made Hanako blush in the middle of the night, and her heart started racing a little faster.

Actually, it was beating so hard; she feared he might hear it if he paid attention.

Taking in the faint scent of his delectable cologne and the slight coconut scent from his shower gel, Hanako buried her nose into his hair and closed her eyes.

Only tonight. Only tonight will I allow myself to feel safe and comforted by his strong arms.

Kakashi

The two fell asleep quickly, and Hanako's warmth lulled Kakashi into the coziest state he's ever been in. She made his previous nightmare disappear as if it had never even been there in the first place.

She smelled so good, her scent intoxicated his brain, and he didn't dare to move an inch away from the crook of her neck.

It's not that Kakashi never fell asleep next to a woman, but whenever he did fall asleep next to a random woman, they were dead-exhausted, sweaty and naked.

This was different.

Hana felt like a fluffy blanket you needed as a kid when you couldn't fall asleep, and you'd cry every time you didn't have that blanket wrapped around you.

It was comforting. She was comforting.

It was still early in the morning, and the sun hadn't risen yet, but Kakashi woke up because he felt how Hana shifted and woke up first. He felt her tensing- probably from how close he was holding her- but Hana quickly relaxed.

Kakashi decided to keep his eyes shut to enjoy this rare but heartwarming moment just a little longer.

At some point, he felt Hana slowly brushing his hair out of his face and letting her nails glide over his neck and to his shoulder.

Her index finger stopped right over Kakashi's Anbu tattoo, and she carefully followed the lines with her fingertip. Her gentle gesture sent a shiver through his whole body, and he - even though he knew he shouldn't - allowed himself to enjoy this as long as he could.

Ever since Kakashi was young, he always had to be a leader. He was always the one who had to take charge. He had to pick people up from their lowest moments.

And it was fine; Kakashi loved being people's person to run to. They asked him for help, and he finally felt like he mattered in some way. People had told him that he meant something to them and were happy to have him around.

But right now, he needed her.

And Hana was hugging and caressing him ever so softly. She jumped over her shadow and removed the pillows between them because she saw that Kakashi needed someone to hold him.

She slowly removed the blanket a little, and even though Kakashi had his eyes closed, he could feel her intense gaze on his body.

Kakashi wrapped his arm tighter around her and pressed his hand between her shoulder blades to pull her closer. Hanako tensed almost instantly, and Kakashi knew she'd shrink away if he moved too fast now because it was too much affection for her. She was tense, yet she didn't do anything to separate their bodies.

Instead, Kakashi pressed his face closer against the crook of her neck and spread some featherlight kisses on her clothed skin.

Hana held her breath and didn't move, yet Kakashi could feel how her pulse quickened under his lips.

She swallowed slightly and slowly wrapped her arms around Kakashi's neck again to give him complete access to her body.

He slowly let his hand glide down her back until he reached her hip and carefully let his thumb glide under her shirt. When Hana didn't push him away, he carefully started to caress her smooth skin right over her hip bone. It was risky, and he knew she could hate him for doing that, but Kakashi couldn't stop. He had to feel her skin under his fingertips finally.

Hanako

Hanako took a deep breath and buried one hand in Kakashi's soft hair. Her hand was shaky when she started to caress the back of his neck with the other and let it glide lower over Kakashi's broad shoulder and upper arm. She inhaled deeply when she felt Kakashi allowing his hand to slide down her leg and slowly pulling it over his waist.

He let his fingers slide over her bare leg and slowly, so so slowly, under her shorts to cup her buttcheek and gave it a light squeeze.

Kakashi

Her reaction surprised him; she quietly moaned like an angel mere inches away from his masked lips.

Fuck.

Kakashi had to restrain himself from ripping those annoying shorts off of her body and placing kisses on every sweet spot of her soft porcelain skin. He carefully got closer to her face, so their noses touched and whispered, "Has.. no one ever touched you like this before?"

She swallowed visibly and let her tiny hand glide to his cheek, where she hooked her index finger into his mask.

Sweet lord.

"Mh.. not the way you touch me.." she hummed quietly, and Kakashi could feel her hot breath against his masked lips. Swallowing slightly, Kakashi slowly wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled it down to his neck, removing his mask on his way before placing his hand back on her thigh.

"Do you want me to continue?" he whispered against her lips, and she slightly nodded and, much to Kakashi's surprise, she took her hand from his neck and slowly pulled her own mask down.

Kami, how badly Kakashi wished he could see her face.

He was starstruck for a moment before carefully pressing his lips on hers and slowly letting his hand glide under her shorts and on her perfect round ass again. The sheer imagination of what it would feel like to touch her most sensitive parts made his dick twitch inside his pants, and he knew she could feel how his hardened member pressed against her crotch.

Hanako

Hanako wrapped her arms tighter around Kakashi's neck and deepened their kiss. She slowly let her tongue glide over his bottom lip when he parted his and caught her tongue with his own. Hana's heartbeat quickened when Kakashi tightened her leg around his waist to press her closer against his hard cock beneath his sweatpants.

Kakashi sucked her bottom lip between his teeth and caressed her buttcheek with featherlight strokes of his fingers while here and there giving her butt a slight squeeze.

Hana quietly gasped against his mouth and let her hand glide down his toned stomach to the beginning of his sweatpants, "Fuck.. Kakashi~.."

He took a deep breath and whispered against her lips, "I love your ass.."

Hanako chuckled quietly and slowly pushed Kakashi onto his back, leaning over him with her hands beside his head. She leaned down and slowly started to kiss his cheeks and nose, mentally burning the shape of his face into her brain.

God, how badly she wanted to see his face.

Hana sighed and whispered between kisses, "Is that so?.."

Kakashi grinned and grabbed both of her thighs to pull her over him and let his hands glide up the back until his hands reached her ass under her shorts again and squeezed her butt- his fingertips dangerously close to her sensitive middle, "Mhmm.. so much.."

Hana slowly spread kisses over his cheek until she reached his ear and moaned quietly, "I love your hands.."

She slowly began to move her hips so his fingers would glide closer to her middle and eventually release the friction that had built in her stomach.

"They love touching you..," he whispered and caught her lips in a passionate kiss again.

Hana hummed into his mouth while playing with his tongue and leaned down further so her chest pressed against Kakashi's and his dick pressed harshly against her clothed lady parts. "Touch me right then, Sensei.."

Fuck how much Hanako loved the feeling of his dick poking against her, how much she loved his big hands massaging her ass and goddamn how much she loved getting kissed by Kakashi Hatake.

It intoxicated her brain to a point where she couldn't stop herself anymore and instead started to move her hips against him more ferociously.

Kakashi quietly groaned and unconsciously tightened his grip on her ass as he got carried away at the moment himself. - completely forgetting that the two weren't alone and, even more importantly, that what they were doing was absolutely inappropriate and unacceptable.

"Mhhhhh, Ohaayo!" Hanako and Kakashi suddenly heard, followed by a loud yawn.

Naruto. Fuck. Oh my god.

Hanako's eyes shot open, and she and Kakashi gasped quietly, shocked at how they had gotten carried away like this.

Hana quickly removed herself from Kakashi, pulled her mask back over her face and jumped out of bed. "Ahh, good morning! I'll take a quick shower."

She turned on the little night lamp because it was still dark outside and quickly ran into the bathroom.

"Yare, yare, Hana. It's still early, and Kaka-Sensei said we won't leave until 9. He's probably still asleep anyways," Naruto chuckled, sat up in his bed, and leaned against the headrest.

Hanako didn't even answer him anymore; she slammed the door behind her and locked it immediately.

She looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath before removing her clothes. Hanako's cheeks were burning red, and her lips were still swollen from Kakashi's gentle bites. Pressing her thighs together, she could still feel her arousal, and she groaned slightly.

Goddamn, Hanako.

It felt so good.

It felt so fucking good, but she shouldn't have let this happen in the first place.

You're so Goddamn stupid, Hanako Uchiha!

Quickly jumping into the shower, she cleaned her body and unconsciously let her hand travel down her body.

Her heart pounded heavily inside her chest as she still felt Kakashi's cock pressing against her pussy.

She pressed her forehead against the cold tiles of the shower and took another deep breath as she slowly let her fingers glide between her wet folds and over her throbbing clit. How fucking badly she needed this release.

Hana suppressed a moan, knowing she wasn't alone, as a shiver ran through her body from the much-needed pleasure. She turned around and leaned her back against the tiles, using one hand to draw gentle circles over her clit while using her other hand to push two fingers inside of her to massage the spongey walls inside her.

Hana pressed her eyes shut as her mind travelled back to Kakashi's lips and his hard cock. She quickly felt the knot tighten in her abdomen, and she increased the pace of both her hands.

She held her breath and pressed her lips together harshly when her desperately needed orgasm streamed through her body, and she let herself glide down the tiles until her butt hit the floor of the shower. "Fuck..." she mumbled, followed by thick tears that streamed down her cheeks.

She felt like she betrayed herself when she allowed Kakashi to get closer and actually touch her. It wasn't his fault. Not at all. He even asked Hana if he should continue, and she didn't push him away.

Fucking stupid.

But it was so hard to say no when Kakashi's big, warm hands were running soothingly over her legs. It was so hard to say no when he kissed her neck and lips.

It was so Goddamn hard to say no when he let his fingers slide under her shorts and squeezed her ass, voluntarily pushing her on his hard cock and whispering in that GODDAMN seductive voice.

June 20th, 08:30 am

Kakashi

"Did something happen, Sensei?" Sakura whispered and placed her hand on Kakashi's upper arm to get his attention.

Kakashi looked down at her and placed his hand on her head, "Nothing to worry about, Sakura-chan. I'll talk to her and ask what's wrong. Please take Naruto and Sasuke and wait for us in the Lobby, all right?"

Sakura nodded and glanced at Hanako, who was sitting on the porch outside with a coffee mug in one hand and twirling a Kunai around her fingers with the other.

"Naruto. Sasuke," Sakura called to get their attention, "come on."

Kakashi watched the three leaving their room and took a deep breath as he looked at Hanako. He went to the door and slowly slid it open.

Hanako

Hanako had already sensed Kakashi coming closer to her the second he parted from Sakura. She sighed internally and took a sip of her coffee.

"Hanako." He spoke softly as he sat down next to her, leaving some space between the pair.

She didn't respond; instead, she took another sip of her coffee and threw the Kunai straight into the middle of a tree trunk.

Kakashi followed the Kunai with his eyes before looking back at Hana, who still avoided his gaze. He sighed, "I'm sorry."

Hana raised her eyebrows and quickly looked at him, "What? You have nothing to apologise for. It was my fault, and I am sorry."

He locked eyes with her and furrowed his eyebrows, "I shouldn't have done that."

"Please, I'm might be younger than you, but I'm not a child. I know exactly what I am doing." Hana sighed and looked into her coffee mug, which she placed on top of her knees, "You asked for permission, and I didn't stop you. I'm usually not like that.. I kind of got carried away in the heat of the moment.. You were right.." she paused and took a deep breath before consciously preparing herself to use his first name without his title, "Kakashi.."

She heard him taking a deep breath as he leaned back on his palms and crossed his ankles, "Right about what, Hana?"

"That I collect kisses like stamps. You must think I'm such a whore, going around kissing every man that comes across- even worse, now when I think about your friend and-"

"Stop," he interrupted her and leaned forward again and closer to her side, "Stop that. I don't think anything like that about you. It wasn't fair that I said that to you, and I didn't mean it. And most importantly, don't feel bad, please. I'm still your Sensei, after all, and should be the one to stop you from things you could regret."

Hana took a deep breath and felt her heartbeat quicken from his closeness. She placed the coffee cup next to her and slowly turned her face to his. Kakashi's onyx & red eyes stared at her intensely. His Shinobi headband desperately tried to hold his unruly hair together and away from his face. The devil on Hanako's shoulder screamed at her to lean in and kiss that beautiful man, but the angel, on the other told her to behave and not cross this line again because it just mustn't happen.

"I... I don't regret it, Kakashi."

Kakashi

Kakashi leaned his weight on his palm that he placed next to Hana's thigh to still be on eye level with the pretty Kunoichi. "You don't?"

Hana shook her head. "Do you?"

"How could I?" he asked her quietly, pulling his knees to his chest to lean his elbows on them.

"Because it's me, Kakashi, and we both know we shouldn't do that," she answered matter-of-factly.

Kakashi chuckled quietly, "Yet you can't deny that you loved it."

"Shut up."

Kakashi grinned beneath his mask and leaned closer to Hana to cup her left cheek with his right hand, "I did too. I never would've thought that you could be so,"

"So slutty?" Hana interrupted him, and his eyes immediately widened.

"What? God, no. I," he had to chuckle and shook his head, "I meant to say fiercely."

Hana chuckled and gently shoved him away from her, "Stop that. We can't do that, you idiot."

"Why not?" He asked her softly.

Hana visibly swallowed and turned her gaze back to her knees, where her fingers fumbled with the thin material of her dark blue Shinobi dress. "Because I hate-" she started but paused when Kakashi leaned in closer again when her voice broke, "It's not okay. I don't want this between us, Kakashi. I'm not ready to share anything so intimately with someone. Especially not with you."

He furrowed his eyebrows and felt his heart sting from her last remark.

Especially not with you. Of course not. Why would she?

As if she heard his thoughts, Hana quickly turned her face to him again and carefully cupped his masked cheek, "Because you're you, Kakashi. You're a flawless Shinobi with remarkable strength and representation among the five nations. People love you, and you deserve all of that, but I can't give that to you. I wish I was older and could've met you as a teenager. Maybe it could be different now."

Kakashi was torn between feeling flattered by her admiration towards the copy ninja or sad because he knew he couldn't have her. "You really don't want to meet Teenager Kakashi."

Now Hana furrowed her eyebrows and shoved her hand into his neck to slightly play with his soft hair, "Why not? I bet girls loved you."

He chuckled slightly, grabbed her wrist to remove her hand from his hair and placed it into his other. Kakashi gently caressed her fingers with his thumb and sighed. "I was a bratty, arrogant arsehole."

Hanako

Hana looked at their intertwined hands and felt butterflies in her stomach. "That didn't change." She said mockingly.

Kakashi laughed and lightly slapped her hand before pulling her against his side and wrapping his arms around her petite body. "Now that is just rude."

Hana chuckled and wrapped her arms around Kakashi's middle, "Do you think I would've hated you?"

He nodded and leaned his chin on her head, "Absolutely, 100%. You're not like the other girls in my class."

A small part of Hanako's brain wanted to believe that "not like the other girls" meant that Hanako was special in Kakashi's eyes, but she knew better. "Like what? Brainless idiots who faint when you enter the room?"

She made him chuckle, but instead of answering her, he tightened his arms around Hana's body. She hated that he never actually answered her questions, but she felt like she understood what he was trying to tell her without having to use any words. At least, that's what she had hoped.

Pretending not to be one of those girls was enough. Although Hanako knew she was definitely one of those girls whose heartbeat quickened when he entered a room. Hana sighed slightly. "Kakashi."

"Mhmm?"

"Can we forget about.. uhm, about last night and continue being friends?"

Kakashi was quiet for a while, and Hana quickly panicked and wondered if she offended him with her words, but before she could continue her overthinking, Kakashi cleared his throat and leaned back a little so her cheek leaned against his shoulder and he could look at her face. "Okay."

She blushed from his intense gaze but quietly added, "No kissing, no touching, no cuddling at night."

Kakashi chuckled, pressed his masked lips to her forehead, and stayed there for a moment. "No kissing, no touching, no cuddling," he repeated quietly.

Funny much, his thoughts immediately travelled to Nina and how he had to tell her how he fucked this up with Hanako and how Nina rolled her eyes at him for being so goddamn stupid.

Hanako

The devil on Hanako's shoulder stomped her foot like a reluctant child and crossed her arms with a big pout while the angel on the other shoulder cheered and encouraged her mature decision.

How could Hana even continue this mission without touching Kakashi when she now knew how pleasant his fingers felt on her skin and his soft lips on hers?

~~~~

Last Update: October 13th, 22'

Artist:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 51.7K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
241K 4.7K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...
4.4K 226 13
"When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's is all about." Koeda Aisaka moved through her...
24K 689 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...