The Truth Untold || Bangpink ✔

By Tlovesfood

7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]] More

Characters
Author's Note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Hmm. Epilogue?
•Epilogue•

Chapter 49

896 50 3
By Tlovesfood

12 hours before the masquerade ball.

"You all will be going to the masquerade ball," Rm says as he gets up from his seat.

"What does it mean by going to the ball? Weren't we all going to the ball already?" V speaks.

"Yes but you all will be part of the ball," Jin says from behind.

These two just arrived a few hours ago and they're already planning a death plan.

"You mean, all of us in ball gowns and fully clothed stuff?" Jennie asks as excitement filled her eyes.

"Yup, and it's a masquerade ball, we have the advantage here," Rm explains.

"What about you two, hyung? What are you both going to do there?" Jimin asks.

"We'll be also there in tha ball, the hackers have to disconnect the island security to let our army force in. We'll be cooperating with them after Jisoo and V get through the system."

"Ok, but isn't it risky? I mean we all will be roaming around freely in front of YG." Jk questions while turning his chair.

"It is but it's the best way to get into his residency without going in while hiding,"

We all nod and after a few word exchanges, we all dismiss the meeting.

"We're getting the gowns now," Jennie announces going through her phone.

"What about the guys?" Jimin asks.

"I'll see that," Hobi smiles, "We'll leave in 2 hours to get ours."

I closed the laptop and walked to my room, settling on the dressing chair and thinking about the island security system. After we got our yacht back to the Miami base, we got to know that the guys who attacked us were part of a small group who looted ships. We were saved from a big time.

I know I'm positive when it comes to daring things.

But the problem was... YG had a 20-year-old daughter? I mean, we never saw her around us but then too, we never knew about YG's personal stuff. We never know, if she knew us or if she was part of his plan.

"Overthinking again?" A very familiar voice of V came from behind.

I nod as I felt my door getting closed behind me. I didn't care to look back as his hands were around my shoulders. I closed my eyes and he slowly started caressing my shoulder and neck. It felt relaxing.

Suddenly his lips brushed against my left ear, "Does it feel good?" God, that was supposed to be a normal act.

I nod.

"Words Jagi," His voice came huskier.

Why am I horny all of a sudden?

"It does," I mutter as I suddenly feel his lips on my neck. Holy shit.

"I bet, this feels better," V mumbles against my skin.

"Mhmm, and you got confident with time huh," I mutter out of breath.

"Wrong choice of words," shit.

His right hand slipped across the hem of my white t-shirt making me suck a breath.

"V..."

"Jisonnieeeee!" The voice jerked us apart. Lisaya.

My eyes fluttered open as I see V laying on the ground holding his back. Did he just fall on the ground? "Are you fine?"

He smiles at me as Lisa enters the room calling me.

"Ayo, why are you lying on the floor?" Lisa asks eyeing V.

"Stretching," V says moving his legs like he's doing an exercise.

Nice save.

Lisa gave him a weird glance as I shook my head, "You called me?"

"Yaa, we got our favorable gowns. You should get yours done too."

"Ok, I'll be right there," I speak as she smiles and leaves the room.

I turn back to V who smirks at me, "and you, if you do this again while we're with others. I'm gonna sue you."

"You did that a long time before, Jagi," he smiles innocently.

"What a charmer," I roll my eyes and leave the room as I heard him chuckle behind.

6 hours before the masquerade ball.

"I've entered our names on the guest list." I turn my chair to others showing them their fake names.

"Remember to tell them your fake names... The security gets careless after the first round of checking so they won't care to see the faces," Hobi mentions.

"but in case they do, they won't care either 'cause we have 3 invitation cards," V explains passing them the names sheets.

Thanks to Jimin and Yoongi who stole three invitations from the tea party.

"What about the weapons?" Rm asks looking at Jimin.

"The guys would carry guns and refills attached to their ankles. As the girls are wearing gowns, Rosé would install the guns in their lower region and they would also have blades wrapped around their leg." Jimin explains.

"What about the security scan?" Jk asks, "the scanner would find blades and metal."

"That my friend, I would be handling it." V continues, "I'll change the setting of the scanner for 10 minutes, which will make us enter the residency without getting caught. But we have to pass the scanner before the 10 minutes end."

"What about the security cameras?" Yoongi questions.

"They'll continue to roll the live videos until we're settled. The recordings would be replayed after I press this button." I move the tiny chip in front of them.

They all nod and Jin turns to speak, "What about the gowns and suits? Are they here yet?"

"They'll be here in 4 hours," Hobi assures.

Jin nods acknowledgment and turns to Rm, "I think we should take a few hours rest now. A fresh mind would be helpful."

"Yup, we should. The meeting is dismissed." Rm announces and we all leave.

3 hours before the masquerade ball.

"Jennie! Where's the gown I ordered?"  I ran into her room wearing a black gown instead of a purple gown.

No answer.

No fucking answer.

"Jennie, I'm not wearing this. And why my boobs are pushed up?! Jennie!"

"Unnie, I'm in the living room!" Her voice came from the living room. Uhh.

I rushed to the living room dragging the gown rambling everything I could, "Jennie, why the fuck did you change my gown? And why are my boobs pushed the fuck like that- V?"

How in the world is he here when he's supposed to be with the boys?

I glanced at him knowing how fast his jaw dropped staring at my body. Heat flushed over my cheeks.

"Oh, Unnie..." Jennie stood up from behind the couch holding a box.

V was still staring at me.

"Wh- why is he here? Weren't the guys supposed to be changing in the other room?" I ask Jennie, completely ignoring V's heated glance.

"They forgot their masks," Jennie says picking the box in her hand.

"Ohk..." I nod and glance over at V who was now smirking. Idiot.

"Here are masks," Jennie says handling the box to V who nods and stands right in his place.

Jennie smiled at him and waited for him to leave but he didn't move. Jennie laughed nervously and shoved his shoulder, "Umm, we have to get ready..."

"Huh? Ahh yeah, I should leave," V stuttered and gave me one last glance leaving the room.

I turned to Jennie launching all the death glares I saved for the moment, "where's the dress I ordered?"

"Ahh, Unnie... You look so hot in this gown tho!"

"Jennie."

"Ok, I wanted you to wear this one."

"Why?"

"Because you look Gorgeous in black!" Jennie grinned.

I rolled my eyes and Jennie pulled my arm.

"Unnie, please?" Oh, those cat eyes.

"Ok ok, I'll wear it."

She grins and pulls me into her room.

How did I live with her for all these years?

*•*•*•*•*

Outfit reveal------> next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 261 36
Tʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴄʀᴀᴢɪᴇʀ......ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ........ BTS ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴋɪʟ...
315K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊
174K 6.3K 26
"𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦...𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴-" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧, "𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰-𝘺𝘢𝘩!"...
37.8K 1.4K 19
𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬�...