Bisexual 2 || JJK [+18] โœ”๏ธ

BแปŸi KwonKimMinJeon

"No, you're lying! What is your relationship with that guy?!" - Jungkook shouted in anger "NOTHING!!!" - Ja Y... Xem Thรชm

Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
# 7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
# 21 #
22.
23.
24.
# 25 #
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. [final]
THANK YOU!
# Sequel #

20.

429 23 4
BแปŸi KwonKimMinJeon

Jungkook's P.O.V

The same day...

"Get in." - I said.

"No!"

"I said, get in!" - I shouted back. I open the door.

"Don't make me push you in!" - I shouted.

"Urgh!!!" - Ja Yoo groaned and got in the car. I close the door, walking to the driver's seat. I got in and locked the door.

•••

I lock my office room and turn to Ja Yoo. "What the hell do you want?" - Ja Yoo asked.

"Why the hell were you having lunch with that guy again?" - I asked, frowning.

"He sent me home, so I decide to treat him lunch." - Ja Yoo answered, with a frown.

"We are not done with yesterday and you're adding to it." - I said.

"I'm adding on to it?! Fuck sake, I apologised and even explained who he is!" - Ja Yoo shouted.

"Then why the fuck do you go out with him again?!" - I shouted back.

"It's just lunch! I can ask you the same thing! Why are you having lunch with Hwasa?!" - Ja Yoo shouted.

"What??! Damn it, the restaurant was literally full! She asked if she could sit together with me!"

"Lies!"

"No, you're lying! What is your relationship with that guy?!"

"NOTHING!!!" - Ja Yoo screamed.

"How am I going to believe you?!"

"Too bad if you don't! What truth do you want me to tell you!! That's the fucking truth!"

"What if I don't believe you too?! Having lunch with my secretary?! Wow-"

"SHUT UP!!" - I shouted louder. Ja Yoo look me in the eyes. Her eyes are trembling, and she's panting out of anger.

"You're not leaving this place! Stay!" - I shouted again.

"Make me!" - she shouted, pushed me by my chest and immediately left my room. God fucking damn it!

Ja Yoo's P.O.V

I stomp my way in my office and slam Hwasa's table.  "You!" - I shouted.

"Cancel all my fucking schedule!" - I shouted.

"Y-y-yes.. Ms-s K-im-m." - Hwasa stuttered. I rolled my eyes to her and walk in my room, slamming my door. I throw my bag on my sofa and let out a scream. I'm so fucking angry!

I fold my arms, breathing in and out angrily while looking out the window. My phone rings. I ignore the call, and sit on my office chair. So many things is going in my head and my feelings is all mixed up.

I am angry and also sad and damn hungry. If Jungkook comes here any second, I'm kicking him out, I swear. After minutes of zoning out, I sighed, resting my head on my desk. I'm just tired of this.

This is the lamest thing to fight. I don't get what else should I freaking do. I apologised, talked to him, explained. Yes, I was wrong alright, I didn't tell him in advance who will send me back home.

What's worst? Let Seungcheol send me home or I get mad at Jungkook because he can't pick me up? He should be thankful that Seungcheol sent me home safe and sound. I get that he's jealous but god damn it, chill the hell out!

And lunch? It's just lunch! What truth does he freaking wants?! He thinks I'm cheating? Why the hell would I do that if I already have him? I am head over heels for him, doesn't he get that? And because of him, I have not eaten anything!

Seungcheol probably paid 2 meals, even though I said that I'm paying. Now I feel bad about that. And it's all because of Jeon Jungkook. Urgh. I sit up, crossing my left leg over my right and face to my right.

My eyes starts twitching seeing Hwasa, that's how angry I am. Having lunch with my boyfriend? Hm.. crowded restaurant. I frown, as my fist curls up. I look away, crossing my arms, staring at nothing.

My office phone rings. I look at Hwasa and it's not her. Maybe it's Kay. I pick it up and answered. "What."

"What? I've been calling you for so many times, what the hell are you doing?" - Han Jin asked, with an annoyed tone.

"Babe, can you not add to it? I'm fucking mad right now." - I said, frowning.

"What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it. What do you want?" - I said.

"Fine. Chan's being a jerk so can you come over later? I'm craving for hawaiian pizza and hotdogs." - she said.

"No promises."

"If my baby ends up dead, I'm blaming you and Chan, I swear." - she said and ends the call. URGH! Why the hell is everybody testing my damn patience?!

•••

I press the bell and wait for Han Jin to open the door. Of course, I bought what she craved. I can't let her be. The door opens and it's Han Jin. "Here, I bought you Hawaiian Pizza and hotdogs." - I said.

Her face lit up, clapping happily. "Can you join me? It's so boring to eat alone." - she asked, pouting. I sigh and nod. Han Jin smiles and pull me in.

Han Jin pulls me to the living room after closing the front door. I open the 2 boxes of Hawaiian Pizza along with 10 hotdogs. "I bought some cheese sauce and barbecue sauce too. And this is garlic bread." - I said, while assembling the good. (a/n: garlic bread anyone? i loveeeee!)

After I'm done, I sit next to Han Jin who looks really really happy. I can't help but smile once seeing how happy she is. "You know me so well, babe. Ah!" - she squealed and grab a slice of pizza. She starts eating them with a wide smile on her face.

She's so cute. Han Jin grab another slice and give it to me. I smile, taking the slice of pizza from her and take a bite. We continue eating in silence, the only sound is coming from the TV and from our munching.

While eating the garlic bread, I place my hand on her bump. She's on her 2nd month? I forgot. I softly rub her bump, smiling alone. "Do you think it's a girl or a boy?" - Han Jin asked.

"Hm... I'm not sure. My vote is a boy." - I said.

"Boy? Why?"

I shrug. "So it would be fair. I have a girl, you have a boy." - I said, smiling. She smiles.

"Well, if it's a girl, it doesn't matter. I'll love her, no matter what." - I said, caressing her bump again.

After we're done with the food, the both of us were so full. I decide to stay a little longer, so I'd get to spend time with Han Jin. I miss her. "Are we good now?" - I asked.

"Nah." - Han Jin said.

"Babe...." - I whined. Han Jin laughs, kissing my lips.

"We're good." - she said, smiling. I smile. Thank god.

"I understand. If you didn't stop me, we're going to have a fight with our boyfriends." - she said.

"Even though, I still want to eat you. Maybe one day." - she added, and laughed. I shake my head, laughing.

"Babe, I'm still sexually attracted to you." - she added again. I laugh and nod. I understand.

"Anyways, you did say Chan's being a jerk. So, what's up?" - I asked, changing the topic. Han Jin immediately rolled her eyes. 

"I told him that I am craving for pizzas and hotdogs. He said that he's bored eating the same thing for almost 3 days." - Han Jin explained.

"Heh? He can buy another meal for himself though."

"Exactly! I don't even force him to share." - Han Jin said, rolling my eyes.

"I hate him." - she adds. I laugh.

"And you? Still fighting with Jungkook?"

"The fight got worst." - I said, frowning. I continue with explaining what happened. And Han Jin got mad hearing my rant.

"Okay, if I'm him, I would do the same but not till that extend. Having lunch with Hwasa too? Just wow." - Han Jin ranted.

"What would you do if you were him?"

"The same but by the next day, I'll try to make it up to you in the bathroom." - she said.

"I'll get on my knees and start eating you-"

"Okay, babe, I get it." - I cut her, making the both of us laugh.

"And we'll end up going to work late because I will fuck you hard-"

"Babe! I get it! Stop! The child listens!" - I said, laughing. Han Jin laughs along. I had a good time talking with Han Jin. It's been so long since we sat down and have a conversation. I miss her, so so much.

I look at the time and it's 9 pm. "I think I should leave now." - I said. Han Jin pouts.

"Nooo... don't leave." - she said, still pouting.

"How about this, I'll bring you out tomorrow? For dinner." - I suggested. Her eyes sparkled and her lips spread widely.

"Really?" - she asked. I nod, giggling.

"Yay! A date with my babe!" - she excitedly said and hugged me. I laugh, and hug her.

"What time is Chan coming home?" - I asked, after breaking the hug.

"I don't care about him." - she said, as her smile disappears.

"Hey, no no."

"Hm, soon probably." - she said. I smile.

"Alright, I gotta go now alright. I still have work tomorrow." - I said. She nods. The both of us got up and Han Jin sends me to the front door.

At the same time, Chan arrives. "Ja Yoo?"

"Chan! Hi! Well, I'm here because Han Jin said she craves for some food." - I explained. The both of them look at each other. Han Jin rolls her eyes.

"Oh. I see. Well, I'll just get in. See you." - Chan said as he gets in.

"Go and talk to him alright." - I said to Han Jin.

"No." - she said.

I chuckle. "Ever since you got pregnant, you're so sensitive." - I said. She frowns.

"But it's cute." - I add.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" - I said. She nods, smiling.

"I'm going to miss you." - she said, and give me a hug.

"Naw... I'm going to miss you too." - I said, hugging her back. After awhile, we break the hug, I kiss her lips. I pull away and smile. I wave to her and left. I got in the lift and press the highest floor.

Once I've arrive, I walk to my house door and open it. I saw Jungkook's shoes on the floor, means he's home. Hm. I ignored, closing the door and walk to my room.

I place my bag on my sofa. "Where were you?" - I heard Jungkook's voice. I turn, looking at him.

"Will you even believe me?"

"Just answer the freaking question." - he asked, raising his voice a little.

"Fine, I went to Chan's house."

Jungkook raise his eyebrows. "Why?"

"He needs help with jerking off." - I lied. Jungkook frown.

"That better be a lie."

"And if it's not?" - I asked, crossing my arms. Jungkook grab my arms and pin me to the wall, hard. My back hurts so much, damn it!

Jungkook look into my eyes with anger, while frowning. "You better tell me the truth..." - he said, with a low voice.

"That's the truth.." - I answered, smirking a little. Jungkook smirks, and pressed his tongue to his inner cheeks which makes him look really hot.

"You're testing me, aren't you?" - he asked.

"Rode him, like a-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Jungkook grabbed my arm tightly and throw me to our bed. He got on and pin me down again.

-----------------------------------------------------
Alright, let me just say, the next chapter, it's a smut! I know a lot of you guys are waiting for a smut chapter 😂 sorry my loves hehe 😜 do look out for it!

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day  (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon
inkitt: kwonkimminjeon
ig: kpoopkween (kpop podcast)

4/9/22, 4th September 2022

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

146K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
82.6K 3.1K 60
Kim Ja Yoo, 24, got pregnant at the age of 21. Her boyfriend left her once he knew about the pregnancy. Now, her daughter is 3 and she's dating a sex...
240K 10.4K 51
โ™› "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." โ™› ยฉ p...