My New Hero

De KenleyCopeland

Taking place shortly after the events of it's prequel; My Old Hero, Izuku and Katsuki agree that they want to... Mais

Prologue
1: Plot Line
2: You're Pitiful
3: Sting
4: Hurt and Pain
5: State of my Head
6: Cry me a River
7: Caught in a Lie
8: God sent me as Karma
9: Sweet Chaos
10: When the Rain Stops
11: A Little Space
13: Inferiority Complex
14: Line 'Em Up
15: Lucky One
16: Blind Love
17: Effort
18: Good Luck, Bad Luck
19: Savior
20: Learning
21: Good to Me
22: Warning!
23: From Hell with Love
24: Fighter
25: Damage
26: What Can I Do?
27: Yours
28: Shivers
29: Electrified
30: The Feels
31: Nightmares
32: Torture
33: Demons
34: I'm Here
35: Fever
36: Think About You
37: Say Me Cute
38: Privacy
39: Icy
40: Blind and Frozen
41: Lovin' You More
42: Wet
43: Earned It
44: Christmas Day
45: Hot Enough
46: Troublemaker
47: Facade
48: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
49: Playdate
50: Reason
51: Clockwork
52: Dice
53: Sunshine
54: Fearless
55: Doubt & Trust
56: Vicious
57: Resonance
58: Turn Back Time
59: Beastmode
60: Odd Sense
61: Alive
62: Strike Back
63: Invincible
64: Reason
65: Finesse
66: Paradise
67: Touch
68: Suspicious Camouflage
69: Villain
70: What I Want
71: Mr. Blue Sky
72: Step Up
73: Superhuman
Epilogue: The Feels for My Crush

12: Unnatural

169 4 1
De KenleyCopeland

As the Sun shined through the windows and lit up the bedroom, the blond found himself waking up from the light. 

'It's too fucking early- huh?' 

He–for a strange feeling–felt something that was resting on top of him. It was almost like whatever this was was holding him down to the bed with its weight, and when he glanced down he, his cheeks blossomed into a shade of Pink. 

'De-Deku!' 

It reminded him of back when he and Izuku were spending time together when they were fake dating and he was filled with embarrassment and his heart was dancing in his chest. 

'When did she go back to normal, I didn't even notice that she wasn't a cat anymore, so how did-' 

"Mmmh... Ka... cchan..." she mumbled as she rubbed her head against his stomach. His face blushed harder, he hadn't felt this much emotion in a long time.

He looked around from where he was sitting and grabbed the pillow he was sleeping on, and placed it where he was and eventually the greenette wrapped her arms around it instead of him. He jumped out of bed and looked back to see she was still peacefully asleep, he let out a sigh of relief that he didn't wake her. 

'Damn, what the hell am I supposed to do now?' He thought and tried to think of anything that needed to be done in the house, but then remembered what Emra told him the day before. 

"I'll call Aunt Inko and tell her to take care of your kids for the night so you can have an easy time watching Izuku for the night." 

"Ah- the kids."

"Papa!!!" Katsuma yelled as he ran up to his dad in excitement. 

"Oh my, I don't think I've seen you pick up the kids by yourself." Inko noted. 

'Thanks for pointing that out.' Katsuki thought, trying not to think too much about it. 

"Papa, where's mama?" Katsuma asked, while hugging his leg.

"Is Izuku feeling a lot better? Emra told me she wasn't feeling well, is it something serious?" Inko asked with worry. 

Katsuki could tell that Emra didn't tell Inko about his own wife's situation, so that also meant that he most likely was gonna have to come up with something to cover up Izuku's depression. 

"She's fine, she just had a little fever, nothing that bad." Katsuki answered. 

"Oh thank goodness. I should've known she wasn't feeling well when she brought the kids here yesterday morning. She did look really tired, but I didn't say anything because I know she doesn't like me worrying about her. But luckily, she has you so you'll be able to take good care of my daughter." Inko said with a sweet smile.

"Papa, Izuki's awake!" Katsuma said, changing the subject as he ran over to the twins that were lying on the living room floor. 

"Oh, Izuki, did you hear your dad and wake up to see him?" Inko asked as they walked into the living room. 

Katsuki watched as the little twin girl pushed herself to sit up and raised her arms out to Inko who lifted her with ease and carried her in her arms. 

"Is Izuku at work now?" Inko asked. 

"Ah- no, she's at home getting some rest. She didn't ask me to pick them up, but I figured you won't need to watch them all day." Katsuki answered. 

"How nice and thoughtful of you, Katsuki. It seems you really have become a good husband for my daughter." Inko added, which only made the blond's chest throb at the bittersweet comment.

"Papa, are we gonna go see mama?" Katsuma asked. 

"Yeah, we are." Katsuki answered the little boy. 

"Oh my-" 

Katsuki looked back up to see little Izuki reaching her little arms out to him and making small baby noises. 

"What's she doing?" he asked, not sure of why the little girl was acting so strange. 

"Ah- it looks like she wants to be held by her dad, here." Inko noted as she handed the blond his own daughter. 

Katsuki tried not to panic, as this was probably the first time he's actually held one of his own kids since their birth. It's not like he didn't know how to hold her, he just felt extremely awkward since he never thought his daughter–who he's barely spent time with–was wanting him to hold her.

"Izumu's still asleep, but we can put him in the stroller." Inko said as she knelt back down and carefully picked up the sleeping twin boy. 

Katsuki was in awe when he thought how at least 2 of his kids were happy to see him, because he'd never really spent time with his kids, at least not until now. 

"Are we surprising mama, papa?" Katsuma asked. 

"Uh- yeah. W-We are." Katsuki muttered. 

"Aw~ How sweet, I'll have to make sure your mom knows about this, she'll be so happy to hear that you came to pick up your kids all by yourself." Inko stated. 

'Don't tell my old hag, I won't hear the end of it.' Katsuki thought, already dreading the idea. 

"C'mon, let's go before your mom wakes up." Katsuki groaned as he rested Izuki into her seat in the stroller and they left. 

"Bye bye, Grandma Koko!" 

"Bye little Katsu! You be a big boy and take care of your brother and sister, okay?" Inko said, waving them goodbye.

'Grandma... Koko? Is that what he just called Deku's mom? Then what the hell does he call the old hag?' Katsuki thought. 

But as much as he wanted to know that, he suddenly felt something grab his hand. He stopped in his tracks and looked down to see Katsuma–who smiled exactly like he did when he was a kid–looking up at him and holding his hand. 

"Wha- Yah- what're you doing?" 

"I wanna hold papa's hand." Katsuma answered, Katsuma's eyes widened. 

"When mama picks us up from Grandma Koko, she holds my hand going home, so I wanna hold papa's hand. But... papa doesn't have to hold my hand." he replied.

( Note: By the way, Katsuma's almost 3 years old in this story, so he's actually pretty smart for such a young age. Moving on.)

Katsuki was speechless, he knew that Katsuma was already talking, but he never thought Katsuma would become this sweet and able to speak without any fear in his voice. 

'Damn, did he get that cute side from Deku?' he thought, as he blushed as the thought of his own wife. 

"Alright, you can hold my hand." Katsuki sighed. Like a light switch, Katsuma's aura and attitude changed in an instant and he got happy again like usual. 

"Yay! I can hold papa's hand!" he cheered as he grabbed his father's hand in a heartbeat. 

'Cute.' Katsuki thought as it reminded him of the first time he held Izuku's hand and how shy she was back then.

"Papa, are we gonna make something for mama?" Katsuma asked, the second they got home. 

'Make something for Deku? I guess making breakfast wouldn't be a bad idea to make her feel better.' he thought. 

"Yeah, we'll make your mom breakfast." 

"Yay! I wanna help papa make mama happy!" 

The second they got into the kitchen though, that was when Izumu finally woke up and was making noises for Katsuki to pick him up. 

'Geez, do they have their own sleep schedule, and why do they like me holding them?' Katsuki thought as Izuki started making a huff to be held too. 

"Papa, poo poo." Katsuki looked down at Katsuma who looked grossed out about something. 

"What? What'd you say?" 

"Papa, poo poo. Mumu has a poo poo." Katsuma noted as he pointed at Izumu in his dad's hands.

'What the fuck is this kid say-' 

The second Katsuki got a whiff of a terrible smell, he recognized what Katsuma was trying to say. Izumu woke up and needed a diaper change, badly. 

'Geez, that shit smells like... shit!' he thought and looked around to find a good spot to change the boy's diaper. 

'Where the hell does Deku usually do this crap? Ah- I got it.' he thought as he carried Izumu with him to the nursery room where everything he needed would be in there for a diaper. 

He laid Izumu down and looked around the nursery and tried to find exactly what he needed for this kind of situation, but he was drawn blank. 

'What does Deku use for this? Wouldn't she make signs or something for this?' he thought.

Just when he thought he would be good at finally getting everything he needed for one simple diaper change, Katsuki heard a loud crash coming from the kitchen. He groaned as he grabbed Izumu and ran back into the kitchen–with the twin in his arm–and felt his stomach drop at the sight. 

It seemed both Katsuma and Izuki found where the flour and rice were located and decided to make a mess in the kitchen with him out of the room. 

"You've gotten be fucking kidding me?" Katsuki muttered. 

 "Hm? What's with all the noise?" 

Katsuki felt his stomach churn once he recognized a certain voice and panned his head to the stairs to see Izuku walking down the stairs–rubbing her eyes–and then finally opening her eyes to see the sight.

Izuku's eyes widened when she saw Katsuma and Izuki covered in flour–along with rice covering the kitchen floor–and it didn't get any better when she slowly turned her attention to Katsuki who had Izumu in his arms and she caught a strong whiff of the stinky diaper that was still on him. Izuku couldn't believe her eyes, she didn't think her own husband would end up causing such a huge problem to appear because of his recklessness in being a dad. 

"Katsuki Bakugo..." Izuku growled. 

"Oh shit." 

He just now is about to get the full taste of being a father.

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

Decided to have a bit fun with this chapter, figured since the next chapter might be a little boring, not sure yet.

Gonna post either 2 or 3 more chapters later today!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

148 2 8
Y/N has just moved back to Japan from the US after a 10 year absence. Her former friends, Izuku and Katsuki, had their own lives now and had never pl...
461K 9.4K 18
✔︎Completed! Bakudeku Fem!Izuku x Katsuki Quirkless Fem!Izumi x Pro Hero Katsuki Izumi Midoriya 20 years old and coming back home to Japan staying...
46.3K 1.6K 31
BNAH FANFICTION BAKUDEKU Omegaverse au. ❗❗THIS IS ALSO ON AO3 AND FANFICTION.NET ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS ARE ON MY PROPHILE.❗❗ 『Arc1』 Izuku Midoriya or...
7.8K 142 21
Izuku Midoriya and Katsumi Bakugou's relationship severed when he left unannounced. But now he's back, and different. He's on hiatus with his bandmat...