Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
✨️Headcanons✨️
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
🍋Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
🍋Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
♤Sepration Chapter♤
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*

2.1K 36 61
By EJsAFreak

Hnngh,,, Trash boy,,,

(Third Person Pov)

My oh my. Yet another tournament was being prepared and everyone was ready for it to begin! Brawlers from far and wide were here to win the championship and looking to claim the title of lead Brawler. Of course, all the brawlers agreed for (Y/N) to come along so many were excited to show up, even if they chose not to participate this year. Prepared for the day, Eve, Buzz, Ash, and Lola walked together around the condos on this nice summer day.

The sun was shining so of course Lola wanted to get a tan. Eve wasn't used to the 'Earthly Sun' so she wanted to see what the fuss was about. Buzz, of course, was all about walking along side a beach while Ash just wanted to get away from the trashy condo.

"Ahhh~ What a wonderful breeze!" Lola chimed while running her hand through her hair. She held her green fox on a leash so it could stretch it's hidden legs while the animal sniffed around.

"Mm.. Yes, this is a overall nice experience.. The sun on my home planet is much different.." Eve stated as she sat on Buzz's shoulder.

Buzz cocked a brow while he fixed his sunglasses and looked at the small alien with a light chuckle. "What's the sun like on your planet?" He questioned curiously. "Well, the sun there has a face."

A silence was heard between the four until Ash decided to chime in. "I-I s'pose that ain't too bad..?-" "It shot lazers through its nostrils. It wasn't great." Lola choked from Eve's response, quickly covering her mouth to prevent her from laughing.

"Yeah... Remind us to never visit on holidays.." Buzz huffed, earning gentle chuckles from the others. "Sooo.. Does anyone know the plan for today's tournament?" Eve asked while holding her hands on her knees.

"I know a little about it." The little dino man started. "Apparently it'll be a bounty match today. The first match isn't with any of us buuut we should go early just incase they request for one of us to fill in."

Lola groaned at the mention of leaving early while she fixed her hair again. "Come onnn~ I have a nail appointment later today that simply cannot be missed."

Her tone of voice made Ash visibly cringe while Eve cocked a brow softly. "Huh.. Well, you might have to." The little one hummed as she crossed her arms.

"I heard that our escort wants everyone to match their schedule-" "Bah! Fook their schedule!" Ash growled while raising his hands up. "Yeah! What the trashcan said! I have important things to do!"

Lola and Ash bickered about the times but Buzz had a growing grin crossing his scaley lips. "That's a shame~ (Y/N) doesn't like it when people are late-"

"(Y/N) is escorting!?" The garbage man and superstar's reactions did a full one-eighty as they both looked at Buzz with extreme glances.

Eve was taken back and looked between the two as sweat dripped from her head. Buzz, on the other hand, let out a hardy laugh and stopped talking to look at the two.

"Boy! That sure got you two goin'!" He stated with a giggle. Ash, embarrassed by his outburst, looked away with reddened cheeks but Lola didn't back away so easily.

"Of course!! (Y/N) is my partner in crime! My king/queen! My darling boo! My flower!" "Oi, moss head." Ash hissed lowly with furrowed brows. "Back up a sec. Yer talkin' like a mad woman. They ain't some punk-ass that worships ye."

Lola's eye twitched as her fox growled darkly, starring with anger at the garbage can. "exCUSE ME!?" She hissed as she walked in front of Ash and poked his forehead roughly.

"I have you know that (Y/N) is a precious jewel and deserves the HIGHEST respect!" "I wasn't talkin' bout (Y/N)!! I'm talkin' bout ye, ya fookin skank!! You're like a fookin' fangirl or somethin'!"

"E-Easy you two! Knock it off!" Eve hopped onto the top of Ash's head and held her hands up. "Th-There's no need for f-fighting! If you two really know (Y/N), you would know that they dislikes fighting!"

The small flea looked up at the two figures with an adorable, motherly look. "Now both of you apologize to each other!" She stated as she held her hands in front of her. "F-For (Y/N)'s sake of course.."

Lola gently sighed and turned towards Ash with a soft expression, a frown slowly melted on her lips. "I'm sorry that you don't know how to keep your mouth shut."

The trash man meerly choked and widened his eyes, his brow furrowing in frustration. "I- YE- AND I'M SORRY THAT YE GOT YER HEAD SO FAR UP YER ARSE THAT YE CAN'T HELP BUT SAY DUMB SHIET-"

"Hooo boy... This won't work-" Buzz stammered softly as he quickly took Eve while Ash began to wrestle Lola's fox. "M-MY BABY-" "Yeah this will never be settled.. But we should probably stop them anyway.."

Eve whispered quietly to the dinosaur and patted his head. "You're a lifeguard, you save them." She stated softly as Buzz tried to calm the two in a safe manner.

-------------------

The four have finally arrived to the arena and muffled screams were heard from the cheering crowd through the walls. "Hoo! Just in time!" Buzz chirped with an adorable smile.

Lola was looking around frantically for (Y/N) while gently scrunching her fox against her neck. "Oww.. Where are they..?" She whispered nervously to herself while tapping her nail against her fox.

Ash looked around but in a less noticeable way. He didn't want to look like he was desperate to see them so he kept a grouchy look like he always does.

Not much time had passed before the sound of footfall was heard down another area. (Y/N) held a clipboard against their chest as they sprinted down a hall while glancing at their phone every once in a while.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" They murmured under their breath as they rushed around a corner, quickly brushing past some people in the hall.

"Relax Lola, they're here! And we'll see them eventually!" Eve tried to give the star some reassurance but of course, Lola was very good at being dramatic.

"Ah! (Y/N)!! Where are youuu!?" Lola almost cried as her fox whined sadly, also wishing to see the person. Ash rolled his eyes and looked down a hall with a dark glare.

His glare soften almost immediately and his eyes widened when he saw the fimilar form of (Y/N), completely exhausted and gasping for air. "Oh thank Christ-"

They sprinted down the hall, fixing their posture and showed a bright smile laced with tiredness. "Hey! Guys!" "OH (Y/N)!!" Lola screeched as she ran down the hall and crashed against them.

She hugged them tightly and dramatically sobbed, catching the poor guide off guard. "Ah!- Lola! Hello!" They stammered as they held the Brawler with one arm and held the clip board with the other.

Buzz and Eve giggled quietly at the sight but Ash's eye twitched as the jealously boiled within him. "Ye fookin' little.." "Hello everyone!" (Y/N) walked over with that same old bright smile that everyone knew and loved.

Especially Ash.

Despite his angry, grumpy aura, the moment (Y/N) came around he was a completely different person. Their smile melted his cold, metallic heart and anytime they locked eyes, he became a bumbling mess.

Most of the chromatics had known about the little crush but Ash profusely denies and shouts at people who point it out. Buzz and Eve watched Ash from behind him while the human approached calmly.

The poor trash can had already started to lock up the moment he looked into their sparkling (eye color) orbs. "Hello Buzz, Eve." They hummed then looked down to the trash man.

"Hello Ash!" "ER- U-Uh.. H-Hey, (Y-Y/N).." Ash mumbled as his eyes darted nervously to the floor. "Glad to see you all here! Come on, we got to go to the booths to watch the tournament!"

(Y/N) chuckled softly as they walked past and ahead of everyone. "The Brawlers have their own special seating to separate from the fans. I'm sure you all know that by now."

They led the group of Brawlers through the halls, to an elevator to reach their seats. Lola and Buzz both spoke happily to the guide but Ash walked behind alone.

He walked directly behind (Y/N), casually and shyly looked between the back of their beautiful head and the floor. He wanted to get his heart under control before he spoke. If it kept beating as fast as it was, he couldn't speak!

He breathed calmly, in and out, in and out. He couldn't help himself! How could he? (Y/N) was charismatic and kind! They could light up a whole room just by walking into it!

Ash shook his head from those thoughts and sighed softly to himself. He had to control his breathing. In and out.

In and out.

In the moment of calming down, he accidentally stopped paying attention to where he was going, causing him to collide against (Y/N)'s lower back. Their eyes widened from the collision but they kept a calm composer.

"Oh! Are you okay Ash?" They asked from the surprise. It was unexpected of course but, they were quick to concern like usual. They seemed just fine.

Ash on the other hand, was far from fine

His poor little face was burning red while his hands and legs started to tremble. "AH- S-S-Sorry! I-I wasn't- I j-just-" (Y/N) frowned softly, keeling down to where they were eye level with the trash man.

"Hey, Hey, breathe buddy.. Just calm down... You have nothing to be concerned about.. You're not even participating today!" They kindly tried to solve the matter while also showing a smile to the other Brawlers.

"You guys go on ahead! That elevator can take you to the booths." Lola huffed with jealousy but Buzz managed to push the green haired Brawler into the elevator.

With a small salute from both Buzz and Eve, the doors slowly shut on a devastated looking Lola. "Nooooo!" "We'll see you there!" Eve chirped before the doors shut.

(Y/N) let out a sleepy sigh and looked over to Ash who was mentally scolding himself from his action. "I-I'm real s-sorry (Y/N).." He almost whispered, which was nothing like the loud, normal Ash.

"It's fine! Here, let's go on a walk to help calm you down. You can even body guard for me while I take these papers to the main office.~" They teased with a laugh.

The trashcan blinked a few times before looking up to (Y/N) with wide, curious eyes. "A-A body guard?" "Sure! I've had fans tackle me before, begging me to give them VIP passes. Maybe you could protect me!"

Their words make Ash's nervous demeanor almost instantly snap back into his normal, angry state. "These fookin' fans have TACKLED ye before??"

(Y/N) snorted with a nod as they patted Ash's head softly, earning a soft from the Brawler. "Yeah! It's not too bad though. Do you wanna come with-"

Not even able to finish their sentence, Ash was already in front of them with broom in hand, looking determined and pissed as ever. "They won't get ya THIS time! I'll fook 'em up!" He grumbled defensively.

The guide was somewhat stunned by Ash's sudden defense. It warmed their heart in a way to know he cared about them. "Thank you! I'll feel safe with you leading the way!"

(Y/N) showed an appreciated smile that sent all the right kinds of shivers up Ash's spine. His face turned red again but he quickly turned his back to them so he could hide it. "A-And away we go!" He scoffed gently.

The two walked down the hall with Ash in front of (Y/N). The small man huffed softly while holding his broom tightly and puffing out his chest to seem bigger. It made the human chuckle softly with a sweet smile.

They finally started to make their way to a more populated area where people were talking among themselves. "Where do ye need tah go?" Ash questioned as he looked around.

(Y/N) lifter their hand gently and pointed to two dark doors made of a black glass with long, sliver handles. "Over there! I just have to file some paper work then we can go to the booth."

Quietly, the two walked around the people to not make too big of a scene. Ash, being the stubborn man he was, kept everyone at a good distance from (Y/N). It made them giggling to see how seriously he took this job.

"Aaaah! Oh my god! Is that the Brawler Ash?!" The little trashcan blinked and stood between (Y/N) and a group of fans that hurried over to the fighter.

"It is! It is! OMG!" "Duuude! We are huge fans!" "You're my favorite Brawler!" The civilians chirped with excitement and watched with starry eyes as Ash gently scratched the back of his head and laughed.

"Oh ye are? Well, I'm glad t' meet ya bunch!" The fans geeked out with excitement and talked to the trash man while asking him for autographs.

(Y/N) smiled gently and respectfully stood back to let the Brawler have his spotlight. However, they checked their phone and noticed the time, making their eyes open wide.

"Shit..! The match is going to end soon.." Their eyes glanced between the phone and their Brawler friend. They didn't know what to do in the situation but they quietly approached the the group quietly.

(Y/N) placed their hand on Ash's shoulder and looked down to him with a gentle expression. Their calm gaze sent butterflies through his stomach but the group thought otherwise.

"Hey.. The match is going to end soon.. We need to-" "Uhm, excuse you?" A girl in the group looked (Y/N) up and down with a dark, disgusted look. "What do you think you're doing?"

Ash furrowed his brows in confusion but the human kept a calm composer. "Sorry to interfere but, Ash has somewhere he needs to be." "I'm sorry, but you don't get to say what he can and can't do."

The woman scoffed with disgust, making (Y/N) go quiet. They gently gripped the rim of their shirt and looked to the floor with a narrowed gaze. "I.. I'm sorry, but the match is going to end soon.."

Their voice wasn't bubbly and cheery like usual. They looked uncomfortable and worried. Ash looked at the escort with wide eyes and his gut twisted in a menacing way.

He furrowed his brows and growled darkly while a man laughed in the group. "Bold of you to push a Brawler around like that? What are you? Mr/Miss Supercell?"

The group laugh softly at them. They looked away and sighed quietly in defeat as they turned away from the group. "Aww! Did that hurt your feelings? How sad." "Yeah, for real. You really shouldn't but in people's conversations without permission-"

"OI, YOU ROTTEN SCUM BAG!"

A hush fell over the area and all eyes turned towards the enraged Brawler. (Y/N) looked at Ash with the same shocked expression as the group of fans did.

The little trash can was fuming. He looked like he could burst into flames at any moment as he stepped forward. "Learn some fookin' respect you disgraceful arsehole!!"

The group seemed taken back from the sudden mood change but (Y/N) tried to calm him quietly. "A-Ash..-" "Do you even KNOW who that is!? This is (Y/N)! If it weren't for them, these god damn tournaments wouldn't exist!"

Everyone listened closely to the Brawler's words; people began to murmur and whisper with eyes directly on (Y/N). But attention was not a problem for Ash as he continued lecturing the fans.

"(Y/N) is one of tha greatest people I've ever known! They work their arse off EVERY. GOD. DAMN. DAY. All tha Brawlers show high respect for em' and me even more so! They mean a great deal to me!"

The group started to slowly back away from Ash, the anger becoming too much. (Y/N) held their hand over their mouth as their eyes watered from his kind words, sending a warm sensation through their heart.

"WITHOUT (Y/N) I'D BE NOTHIN'! YA HEAR ME!?"

With those last words, the group of fans hurried away, leaving Ash huffing and puffing with annoyance and fury. The lobby was filled with a shocked silence that took everyone by surprise.

Yet, the garbage man didn't seem a single bit fazed by all the nervous and awkward stares. Instead, he scoffed before grabbing the rim of (Y/N)'s shirt and hurring to the dark doors.

Once they got away from the many eyes, Ash started growling to himself while holding his broom tightly. "Grr.. Fookin' jack arses... Thinkin' they know shiet..."

The steamed Brawler paced back and forth in front of the door, his shuffled footsteps echoed against the walls. (Y/N) watched him walk with teary eyes; he seemed too bothered by the situation to even notice the sparkling stare from the human.

"Y-You.. Stood up f-for me..?" They asked ever so softly, it broke Ash from his grumpy thoughts. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I-" His eyes soon widened, realizing that (Y/N) watched the whole scene unfold first hand.

His face flushed red as he dropped his broom before holding his hands up in defense, thinking the worst would soon happen. "W-W-Wait! Before y-you g-get mad, I j-just wanna say-"

Before he could even process, (Y/N) fell to their knees in front of the smaller figure and quickly wrapped their arms around him.

The poor Brawler's heart was doing cartwheels and a thousand thoughts ran through his head. "That.. was really sweet of you... I never would have expected a Brawler would stand up to their fans for me.."

A smile curled up onto their lips as they held him close, enjoying the moment before looking down to Ash. He was as red as a cherry and nervously spouted Scottish nonsense, but that only made (Y/N) giggle.

"Thank you, Ash." They quietly said aloud, gently kissing the trash man on the forehead. "I don't know what I would have done without you!" They showed a bright, caring smile, despite the light tint to their cheeks.

Ash was too stunned to speak. (Y/N)? Thanking him? It was like a dream. The little figure tried to say something but in results, he ended up collapsing and passed out from all the sudden emotions flowing through his little body.

(Y/N) let out a yelp of concern and patted the body of the Brawler. They were sent into a sudden worried panic when they noticed Ash wasn't responding to their pleas.

"AHH- Ash?? ASH! Ohhh SHIT!"

Thank you so much for reading!! I hope you guys enjoyed it! We all gotta appreciate the Scottish trash can every once in a while! Thank you again for reading. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 366 87
Having a traumatic and abusive childhood, Edgar never really enjoyed living. He just lives for...living. Until he met the crazy white haired girl. ⚠️...
1K 21 2
Dealing with a bad house environment can be tough for anyone, and unfortunately, nowadays it can be common in many families. For Janet, it is like th...
2.9K 36 26
The war is raging. The fires are blazing. The world is burning. Sometimes, it isn't a knife, a dagger or even a broadsword that hurts the most. Words...
4.1K 94 31
This is more of my own s***post book, but I'll sprinkle some short stories in there as well, along with every idea I have for writing. Regardless, I...