COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m 🌹
2. power 🌹
3. do re mi 🪙
4. heathens 🌹
5. like that 🌹
6. dangerous game 🌹
7. glory & gore 🪙
8. dont make me🌹
9. high 🪙
10. sue me🌹
11. not allowed 🪙
12. praying 🌹
13. demon high 🪙
14. sacrifice 🪙
15. dead to me 🌹
16. tag, youre it 🌹
17. you should see me in a crown 🌹
18. revenge 🪙
19. look what you made me do🌹
20. dont blame me 🌹
22. wrong 🌹🔥
23. bleach 🪙
24. dress 🌹
25. babydoll 🪙🔥
26. delicate🌹
27. choke 🌹
28. murder party 🪙🔥
29. crazy girls 🌹🔥
30. call out my name🌹🔥
31. i wanna be your slave 🪙🔥
32. detention 🌹🔥
33. paradise🌹
34. poison 🪙
35. gangsta 🌹🔥
36. streets🌹
37. girl on fire🪙
38. bad blood🌹
39. demons🌹
40. say you wont let go🪙
41. mirrors🌹
42. chains🌹
43. all we do🪙
44. stitches 🌹
45. arcade 🌹
46. low low 🪙
47. boys will be boys🌹
48. line without a hook🪙
49. 7 rings🪙
50. motive 🌹
51. redbone 🌹🔥
52. dont call me angel 🌹
53. strawberry lipstick 🌹🔥
54. kill my mind🪙
55. changes 🌹
56. like i can🌹
57. dead to me 🌹
58. dark red 🪙
59. best years 🌹
60. let me 🪙🔥
61. atlantis 🪙
62. swim 🪙🔥
63. prisoner 🪙
64. all the stars 🌹🔥
65. woman like me 🪙
66. sweet nothing 🌹
67. the great war 🌹
69. the scientist 🌹
70. shirt 🌹🔥
71. best years 🌹
72. intermission; flower 🪙

21. teeth🌹

5.8K 223 20
By skywriter404

TEETH
-don't know if you love me or you want me dead-

"Oh my god." I mumble to myself as Keilani rides up the lane on her bike, wearing a fucking dress and heels.

Why she wants to go on a date with me, i have no idea.

"She is crazy." Stefan laughs, "It's kind of hot."

I glare at him, "What?"

"I didn't even say anything, what." He walks away, and two minutes later he's walking to Keilani's bike. Fucking asshole.

I load my guns, stopping to look in the mirror. My hair is a mess. I fix my hair by running my hand through it a couple of times, then walk out of warehouse.

She does looks hot.

"What are you doing, Keilani?"

"Picking you up." She looks me up and down, "Let's go."

"You're on the back-"

"It's my bike."

"I'm not getting on the bike." I take the extra helmet off her, "Go."

She rolls her eyes, flipping the screen down on her helmet and waiting until i get on the bike first, then she gets on behind me and wraps around my body.

This is a bad idea.

I start her motorcycle, a classic Harley Davidson one. "Do you even have a license for this?" She shouts.

"I don't need one." I look behind me at Stefan, he nods his head in approval, and i drive away.

Ive rode a motorcycle before, plenty of times, my papa owned one. She hugs around me tightly. I see her phone attached to a tripod, a blue arrow leading me to the destination of a fancy resturant.

I make a sharp turn which makes her laugh behind me, and then speed my way to the restaurant.

When i park up, she gets off me, pulling her helmet off. She looked good as fuck, this dress is fucking sexy. A black silk one with a slit in each leg, i could feel her gun strap digging into my thigh as we rode on the bike. She's wearing heels too, black ones that make her a couple inches taller.

"You gonna keep staring or walk me in?" She holds her hand out.

I take the helmet off too, putting it in the carrier case of the motorcycle. I grab her hand, useless because she decides to hook our arms instead.

She walks us into the restaurant, standing by the 'please wait to be seated' sign.

A waiter walks up to us, his eyes falling to her, "Hello ma'am."

"Two for Hale." She smiles, "Reservation."

He flips though a page, "Follow me."

We follow him through the dark restaurant, it was a darker theme than most, black interior. It was nice, my vibe.

I pull the chair out for her, she sits down, crossing one leg over the over. I sit opposite her, wondering what game she's trying to play.

"Your food will be with you shortly, ma'am." The waiters eyes wouldn't leave her. She has that affect on people, she's breathtaking.

"What did you order me?" I look at the champagne already set up.

"Steak." She smiles, "Stefan told me it was your favourite."

That fucking traitor.

I lean back, extending my legs under the table so they're on her side, "You ordered lasagna?"

She licks her lips, "How did you know that?"

"You like Italian food for someone who claims to hate..." I clear my throat, "Dirty Italian scum." If i had a dollar for every-time she called me that, i would be a trillionaire rather than a billionaire.

"Are you stalking me?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I keep my enemies close."

"You have a crush on me, how can i be your enemy?" She tilts her head to the side.

"Because you don't reciprocate that crush." I lift up my glass, "And you're fucking annoying, you're a pain in the ass, you get on my nerves." I sip on the drink.

"Ouch." She puts her hand in her chest, "Feelings are very hurt.

I roll my eyes, waiting for our food to come. When it does, i was right about the lasagna. She digs in straight away.

She's nervous, that's why she's doing this. She stress eats, "So what game is this, Keilani?"

"Game?" She looks up.

"You're stress eating, your fingers have been tapping off the table since we arrived." I lean forward, cutting my steak, "You wearing your gun which means you're prepared for something. You took your bike because you want to get away quickly-"

"You're overthinking." She straightens.

"So why are you nervous, Keilani?"

She looks down, "I'm not."

"Don't fucking lie to me." I stomp down on her foot, her mouth drops open but she doesn't make out a pained sound. I keep pressure on her foot, "What's going on?" I bite the steak.

"Take your dirty ass shoe off my foot before i stab you with my heel." She says calmly.

I apply the pressure a little harder, "Tell me."

Her arm disappears under the table and i hear the gun click. "Move it, before i shoot it."

I smile, pulling my gun out of my blazer and holding it up so she can see it. "Don't be scared of a gun, baby." I flip the gun in my hand, "At least let me see what you're trying to do."

"You're crazy. There's cops behind you." She uses her other foot to kick my leg away. I tuck my gun in the inside of my blazer pocket, moving my foot off hers.

"So what was this game?"

"It was supposed to be a thank you but you're pissing me off."

"Keilani don't lie to me, i'm not stupid."

"I never said you were, you're overthinking." She picks up her drink, "You don't have to be on your watch with me, Coin. Don't worry if you're scared, i'll protect you."

"You don't even have the nerve to pull out a gun in a public space, i think i'll take the chances to protect myself."

"Why are you mad? I'm trying to do something nice."

"Because you don't do nice, Keilani. You're two faced."

She pouts, "Ouch."

I stab my fork into the steak again, "This is only going to piss off your little stalker."

"Let it. You should know that i don't take shit from anyone." She tilts her head to the side, smiling, "I'm not going to be scared of a bastard who can't even show his face."

I hum, taking another bite of my food. "How many left?"

She catches on to what i'm talking about, "Four."

"What's taking so long?" I want them dead as soon as possible.

She looks down, stuffing her mouth with food. She's scared. I wish i could get rid of her fears, at the same time i wish she wasn't so hesitant. I wish i would have killed them. She's taking her time, she doesn't deserve this.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." She gets up, walking away.

I watch her until she enters the ladies room, then i get up and grab her purse, sitting at her seat. I look at her wallet, her lipstick, her powder. And an injection.

I take it out, looking at the high dosage.

She's on edge, she's carrying her gun, she's carrying drugs, she came on her motorbike, shes nervous, shes stress eating.

Keilani is clever, but my papa taught me too much stuff.

Like how to know if someone's about to kill me.

And from the second i seen her when she came to pick me up, i could tell something was off. From the second she ran in front of my car to ask me on a date, i knew something was wrong.

I trained since the day i could walk, not only physical, but my papa taught me a wide range of stuff that im glad he did.

I've been in assassin attempts before, multiple.

She's good at her job, but i'm better at mine.

Keilani Hale is planning to murder to me tonight.

=
=
=
=
=
drama tea what's gonna happen?

**me getting excited as if i literally didn't write this**

word count: 1357

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 13.8K 34
A boss and his assassin. what could go wrong? Betrayal? Heartbreak? Death? Love? Sabotage? Vincent Ramirez Cold- hearted Leader of the Italian maf...
350K 7.5K 64
This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. -alcohol and drug abuse -mentions of rap...
7.3K 157 40
Valerie is 23 when she is being kidnapped and comes into a mafia. Lucas Grey's mafia. Her father had also a mafia, so she was trained. First she th...
415K 10.4K 37
Renzo Lucarelli is the heir of the biggest mafia in Italy and one of the biggest ones in the world. He is cold, ruthless and cares only about his maf...