My cruel angel | Taekook |

By kara8866candice

" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who live... More

prologue
1. Traitor
2. My dad
3. when I saw you
5. sufferings
6. Agony
7. A new friend
8. I want you
9. Richie rich
10. The kiss
11. my team
12. first step
13. jihope
14. why do i want/like you?
15. Angry bunny
16. Monsters
17. Something's going on
18. Misunderstanding
19. Mine
20. Revelation
21. love
22. friends
23. fake death
24. My man
25. The hunt
26. behind her death
27. Possessive tae
28. Attack
29. war
30. My cruel angel

4. loss of life

4.3K 190 6
By kara8866candice

No one pov:

Tae was on his way to his home, he was thinking about jk, his handsome face, his bunny smile and his blushing cheeks. Before meeting jk he had expected many things like he would be scary or heartless but now when he actually met him, there is only one word that ring in his mind, 'cute'.

He admit at first he was intimidating, but he was actually sweet and hot too. He was blushing thinking all of this when car stopped infront of his house. He thanked the driver and went inside now realizing that he had plans with dad.

When he got inside, he saw his mom pacing back and forth in the living room. "Mom... what happened?" He asked coming towards her. "Oh thank God... you are here tae" she said hugging him. "Where were you huh? Do you know how many times I've called you? and your dad's phone is out of reach? Did he called you? And where were you? why aren't you speaking anything?" She started getting panic and I tightly hugged her rubbing her back to calm her.

"I was with sehun playing vedio games that i didn't notice the time...I'm sorry mom....it won't happen again" I didn't tell her about whole kidnapping thing because she will get more worried.

"But what about your dad? He still didn't pick up my calls? I'm getting worried." She asked him getting desperate. Right then her phone started ringing, it was ji yoon. She hurriedly answered the phone, before she could speak anything other person spoke making her heart dropped, tears started forming in her eyes.

"Mom what happened? You are scaring me. Who was on the phone? " he was worried that something bad happened.

"Your dad is in the hospital, he had an accident" saying that she broke down. Tae was stunned at his place thinking about bad scenarios.

"Mom we have to go to hospital, nothing will happen to dad...come on" he said trying to assure her or himself.

They reached the hospital and asked the receptionist about him. The lady at the receptionist told her that he was in surgery and they could sit in waiting room.

Time skip:-

It's been three hours but the operation was still going on making them more worried. They were in the waiting room when old aged man come there in panic, but when his eyes landed on ha eun he became enraged.

[Name- Kim jaemyung]

He came to her and slapped her hard on the face "it's because of you my son is in this condition". She gasped but taehyung got angry because if his mother is protective over him then he is also protective over her, after all they have only each other.

He was going to slap her again but taehyung came in between "I dare you to hit her again and I will forget you are an elder." Taehung was fuming.

"Is this your son? Then he must be just like you... a whore" he said disgustingly. Before taehyung could do something, door opened revealing doctors. "Mr kim family"

"Doctor.... my son is he okay?" elder kim asked impatiently. "I'm sorry, we couldn't save him, he hit his head on steering wheel in accident because of the impact his tumor burst, we tried our best, I'm sorry for your loss" doctors bowed before leaving.

The elder kim and taehyung both were shocked but haeun already knew about the tumor, she fall on her seat and started sobbing badly.

"You.....you killed my son, because of you he's dead, I'm going to kill you" he said coming towards ha eun, Tae hide his mother behind him and glared at him. "No...my dad died because of you....you gave him so much pressure that if he didn't get in an accident then he would have died because of cancer" taehyung said controlling not to break down, his mother needs him.

He grabbed his mother's hand and stand her up " mom let's go for now....hmmm" he said calmly. She couldn't say no because she knew that they wouldn't let her see him, so they went home.

On the other side:-

Mr.lee was tied on a chair in a basement, he had cuts everywhere, his lips was burst, swollen eyes, his body was numb because of constant beating, blood was coming out from side of his head, his voice was scratchy due to constant crying "please.....d-don't..... just kil-l me"

"I don't want to" jk said nonchalantly while stabbing the knife on his thigh and dragging it slowly making him scream loudly. He tortured him for few more minutes until he couldn't scream anymore " kill him and throw both of their bodies near an alley" he said pointing towards the dead body who is minho,and in a same condition as Mr.lee who is also tied on a chair near him.

He cleaned his hands with a towel and walk out of the basement following Jackson and Hoseok. "Boss namjoon called me to tell you that you have to leave tonight for the meeting in Italy....I've already prepared your private jet " Hoseok said.

"Good...then we will leave tonight" jk said with his usual poker face while getting in the car, Hoseok sat beside him and Jackson was on passenger seat. "But boss now that you killed minho so who is going to be next leader of dagu?" Hoseok asked his boss.

"Jackson" he simply said making Jackson shocked. "What? but i.....how?" He stuttered still in shock. " why? You don't want to?" Jk asked raising an eyebrow.

"No! ... thank you boss for giving me this opportunity, I won't disappoint you" Jackson said confidently. "You better not or else you will be just like minho" he said in his dangerous tone and look out of the window, Jackson gulped hearing that. "Yess boss"

'Wait for me angel...just one month....then I will be with you' he thought while remembering his angel face that bring a spark in his eyes which never happened in his life.

Tae's pov:

Right now we are in seoul, we came here for dad's funeral. But they didn't let us say our goodbye, mom was devasted. Its been three days since we are here and staying at a hotel.

Mom always in her room, she doesn't come out or eat anything. Right now I'm making soup for her thinking about dad and all the things that happened.

I just met my dad just to be taken away, how unfair it is. I was also thinking about sehun, I saw the news that his father's body was found near an alley in an unrecognizable condition.

I'm bad right...I mean I'm not feeling bad that his father died nor I'm angry at jk for killing him, thinking about him brought a smile on my face, first time since dad died. But I feel bad for sehun.

I made my way to the bedroom to make my mom drink this soup, she was lying on the bed covering herself with the blanket "Mom please....have this....how long are you going to starve yourself "

She was going to deny again but i glared at her. "If you won't drink this soup, then I will also won't eat anything nor take my medicines" this made her sit on the bed abruptly. Now I can see her clearly, her hair is messy, eyes and nose are red due to constant crying. She looks tired.

"Alright I'm eating, but don't you dare to skip your meals....or medicines...get it?" She said huffing and started drink her soup "and remind me to never made you cook anything...why are you so bad at this....it's just a simple soup" she said but still drinking the soup and I looked at her dumbfounded.

"What are you doing? ..... go and bring your food too I'm not eating alone " i sighed at her and bring my food then we both had our dinner. Now we are back to before, just two of us.

Next morning:-

No one pov:

Mom and son both were having their breakfast, the atmosphere wasn't so gloomy, last night they talked about things, they shared what they have been feeling. This made them to feel closure to the one whom they have lost.

They were going back to Daegu after their breakfast. There was a comfortable silence between them, when this silence broke by the rington of mobile phone. It was an unknown number.

On phone;

"Hello"
"Hello...I'm park chanyeol, lawyer of Mr.kim ji yoon"
"Oh"
"I wanted to ask if you are still in seoul"
"Why do you want to know?
"Actually if you are in seoul then can we have a meeting, its about Mr.kim"
"What about ji yoon?"
"It would be better if we talk in person, I'll text you the address and time and bring your son too"
"Okay I'll be there

She then hung the phone, "who was that?" Taehung asked curiously. "Oh.... it was your dad's lawyer, he wants to meet us, he said it's about your dad" she said while thinking something.

"Then we should go...right?" He asked. "Yeah.. we are going" she replied giving her lip tight smile. "But what could it be?" He asked curiously. "I don't know....but we will find out." She replied.

Time skip:-

They were standing in front of a biggest lawfirm, in morning after the call he send the location and told them to meet there, so here they are.

They went to the receptionist and asker her about their appointment. "Yes...sir is waiting for you....please follow me" she lead them to a door and knocked, after hearing come in, she entered the room "sir, they are here" she said. "Okay send them in." When they entered the room, they saw a man in his thirties sitting on his chair.

He came to them and greet them properly "I'm park chanyeol, who called you this morning" he said while forwarding his hand for handshake. "Ah... I'm---" before she could complete her sentence someone cut her.

"What is she doing here?" Now they can see clearly, they are not the only people here. Elder kim was there and he was furious maybe he didn't expect them to be here but he was not alone, there was three more people with him. They were all sitting on the sofa.

Kim seo Yun ( ji yoon's wife)

Kim hae jin ( ji yoon's son)

Kim min ji ( ji yoon's daughter)

_______________________________________________________________

Next two chapters will be sad.
Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 12.8K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...
47.9K 1.6K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
314K 21.8K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
1.5M 78.1K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...