Mr. Head Hazer's Nong

By FlyingApsara

A Cold Head Hazer who didnt want to open his heart for a certain Nong. But he could not avoid him since he wa... More

Chapter 1. Nong A082
Chapter 2. Arrogant
Chapter 3. Warming Up.
Chapter 4. Now and Forever
Chapter 5. Painful Memories
Chapter 6. Forgiveness
Chapter 7. Official Kiss
Chapter 8. Claiming
Chapter 9. Be My First. RπŸ”ž
Chapter 10. Moving In
Chapter 11. Frustration
Chapter 12. Officially Fiancè
Chapter 13. Taking with Love RπŸ”ž
Chapter 14. Leaving
Chapter 15. Surprise!!!!
Chapter 16. Breaking the News
Chapter 17. Pregnancy
Chapter 18. Getting into Routine
Chapter 19. Changes
Chapter 20. Complications
Chapter 21. Parenting
Chapter 23. Happily Ever After
Author's Note
Special Chapter.
Moon, Sky and Lexi
How We Met 1
How We Met 2
How We Met 3
How We Met 4
How We Met 5
Epilogue

Chapter 22. Family

356 41 19
By FlyingApsara

22
Family.

Life changed to total 180 degrees in a span of one and a half year. Things changed a lot. August and Sek moved to another place near their home. Max and Tul went abroad since Max was called in a foriegn company. Thanitt and Tee shifted to the upper portion while arranging the ground floor for Mew Tae and Moon and the coming little baby. Yes he was expecting another baby in 6 months. In the course of 1 year after Moon turned Six months, he took his subjects and had already cleared his 65% of credit hours to graduate. He wasnt a regular student anymore.

He tried to take classes in university but with Moon it was difficult so he requested the faculty heads to allow him study at home. And he was grateful that they did allow him. Now all he need was another 35% credit hours to get his degree. That he had planned after the second child. Even if he was late for two years. Still it didnt matter to anyone.

Thanitt and Tee were doing their final internship project. They were getting married after 3 months. Finally.

Tae was appointed as the Branch Head of his current company. And he smiled when he signed the contract with the pen given by Mew as a gift, and with Mew and Moon standing by his left and right. It was the moment that made the families so proud of him. And not to mention Mew. He was over the seventh sky.

Moon was a hyper active child and energetic. And even at the age of 1 and a half year he had a sharp observation skill. Tae remember he took Moon a few times to workshop when Mew was busy with his exams. He was assembling a machine and he was amazed to see how Moon worked with the tools copying the steps of his Dad. He would tighten the screws on a discarded piece of machine. He would try to open the bolts. Try to reassemble. He would try to fix the nuts according to their holes.

Tae made a video of him secretly to send to Mew who was so proud of his little Engineer after giving him a bath for fifteen minutes to remove the stains of grease and oil. And Tae had to sit in the corner being glared by Mew time to time.

Mew remember the time when he found out that he was expecting his second child. Tae had promised if it was a girl he wont force for another child. And that was the exact thing Mew turned to see him with suspicious eyes and the doctor was trying hard not to laugh out. The mighty Alpha was scared of his Powerful wifey. But he was happy anyway.

**************
"Phi". Mew was laying in the bath tub leaning into Tae's embrace enjoying their time. Moon was spending the time at his grandparents leaving the Dads to have their golden time.

"Hmmmm"?

"Its been so long that we got to spend time together". He said feeling the soft lips on his shoulder.

"Yeah, last time we did and you got pregnant. But jokes apart. Its getting busy everyday. I miss my time with you. Seems like we have lost each other" . Tae hug Mew tight.

"Hmm i know Phi. But its important. Your work, my study and most importantly Moon. He needs our full attention. Mom says he stays happy with them, they have spoiled him. He is a fan of Mom's cookies. Its just that i miss him". Mew was playing with Tae's fingers sloppy with soap.

"Hmm i miss him too. But i miss you too. I cant help it with a quickie anymore". Tae was nibbling on his soft neck tilting his face aside to get more space. It wasnt wise to waste time.

Mew moaned deeply as Tae snuggled him close and he felt the hard length pocking and slipping in between his butt crack.

"Phii... Mmmmm".

"You are so beautiful baby. Plaint. Submissive. Responding to me. Mmmmhhh". Tae turned him in his embrace hugging him side ways that their limbs were entangled. Softly sucking on each other's lips. They pried their mouths open. Lapping and licking mouths as deep as they can. The bathroom was faintly echoing with humms of satisfaction where two hot bodies were exploring each other with mouth, fingers and tongues.

Mew turned with his back to the bath tub allowing Tae to hover him. Though it wasnt comfortable, still they couldnt wait to go to the bed. Tae was peppeeing kisses on his face while his both hands were busy down. He wrapped Mew's leg around his waist giving him the edge to sneak his hand at his back hole. Teasing the wrinkles with his finger while the other was holding the hard shaft just moving his thumb over the leaking head. He himself was so hard and Mew could feel him rubbing with his balls.

They didnt have any lube with them but the gel filled water was making it easy for Tae. He stretched Mew on his fingers to make sure it was comfortablr for him. Mew looked at him with glassy eyes. He was biting his lips waiting for the next move that didnt take long. Tae aligned himself at the puckering hole and inched himself inside slowly till he was settled inside fully.

"Mmmhhhh moveee". Mew wrapped his other leg around his waist too. He couldnt wait to adjust to the length constantly abusing his prostate. He wanted stimulation. Friction. And Tae was no different than him. He just realised, a relaxed sex was worth anything and so far he wasnt in a mood to tease. He could always do it in the second round.  He rolled his hips making Mew close his eyes in bless. His mouth open, a string of drool leaving his red lips was a sight worth watching. Tae bend on him fully to mark the skin in front of him, yes taking care not to out weight on his tummy.

Mew rocked his hips up to meet the jerks of Tae. The skin slapping was doing things to both of their bodies. It was like a little firework explosions going on inside their minds. That made them lose all their sanity. Tae lost to stay calm. Mew lost to focus. All they wanted was their release. And soon they both cum hard. Tae filled him to his rim while Mew spurted his cum between their bodies.

They took some minutes to catch their breath before Tae pulling the plug of the tub and pulled Mew to the shower cubical. He bathed them both and dressed up in their night suits before slipping in the duvet.

"Am not satisfied Phi". Mew licked his ear lobe making Tae chuckle.

"Am not either. Go on baby. Do what you want to do. Am all yours". Tae sprawled on the bed, arms and legs stretched to allow his kitten to play. And they both participated until Mew lost consciousness after nth round, cumming on his chest, straddling him to ride.
************

Compared to his pregnancy with Moon, this time Mew was more demanding. And finally Tae was at ease to listen to endless list of food that Mew wanted. He wanted extra cheesy pineapple pizza. Or pancakes with yogurt. And yes his over grown obssession with strawberry was still there.

Juices. Sauces. Jams. Raw. Milkshakes. How he wished to even bathe in strawberries. Well Tae had bough him whole set of strawberry toiletries still he would look at Mew with eyes wide open when he would bite the strawberry and would rub on his face and arms and keep them sniffing. His friends would laugh at the stupid grin on Tae's face who would look at Mew with love struck eyes that finally he was the dad as his dad was.

But yes he had to hide Moon sometimes when he once saw Mew scrubbing strawberry sauce on Moon and sniffing him. Poor Moon could only plead his Dad and his Dad rescused him at the bargain to be the next sniffing table. He never complained, he never scolded. He would do anything to make Mew giggle and chuckle. Adding another liking in the list. His groing love for BL series. And recently Mew was a biggggg fan of Forth Jathurapoom and Tae would be burning with jealousy. Especially when Mew calmly said that he would name his son after Forth Jathurapoom.

These days they were busy with the preperations of Thanitt and Tee's wedding. Mew was sporting a mid sixth month. Glowing and happy. He wanted to be the best man but since his pregnancy, he preferred to just sit and enjoy the event. He was extra careful this time. Not to repeat the same carelessness as before. So to compensate his ditch out plan being best man to both, he gifted them a week honeymoon in Paris. All expenses paid.

The ceremony lasted till mid night when they all reached home. Thanitt and Tee had to reach airport for their flight. Their parents left for their place. So did August and Sek. Max and Tul had sent gifts from states for their wedding. Overall they all were happy.

"Phi i want a garden wedding". Mew said as they reached home and settled in the bed. "White and red flowers. And blue Tux for you and White Tux for me. And Maroon for the kids". Mew was counting on his fingers.

"And"? Tae held his swollen feet. Massaging them.

"And i want all meat. And fruits. And wine. Fine red wine. Okay"? He said licking his lips making Tae chuckle.

"Okay Wifey. What else my wifey wants"?

"Hmmm. And music. Phi you will sing for me. Right"?

"Only if you dance with me". Tae said. This time Mew's eyes twinkled.

"Ofcourse Hubby, you are my hubby and will get to dance only with me. Exclusive". Mew pulled Tae up gripping his biceps that Tae gladly allowed him to.

"I will be waiting for it baby". Tae ghosted the aluring lips, promising to fulfill all the dreams Mew weaved.

***************

The best thing about time, it flies. And best if it is spent with love. Tae was working from home in the evening. Mew was due anytime so he shifted at home with Mew. Benefits of being the CEO. His boss had made him to CEO of the branch he was working him. And now Tae Darvid was handling more than 100 people for last 6 months. He would always say that Mew bring the best fortune for him.

His graduation, his acceptance in the best companies in the countary. Him being the fastest CEO from a project manager. The youngest too. His love for Mew grew to the skies with the time. His friends would tease him to love Mew more than his kid and that he would shamelessly grin at. It was true anyway. He would openly admit that he had his kids because of his love for Mew.
************

Mew was in the room while Tae was working on his laptop. Thanitt and Tee were on top floor. He saw Mew coming out of the room after putting Moon to sleep. He loved to see Mew waddling around holding his tummy.

"Baby need anything"? Tae stood up to hold him.

"Hmmm? No Phi. Need water. You go work". He cupped Tae's cheeks smooching him softly before walking to the kitchen.

He held the glass and pitcher and was about to fill up the glass when a sharp pain hit his body. The glass fell on the counter spilling the water all over.

"Mewww. Baby. What happened". Tae was instantly by his side franctically checking him.. He let Mew slide down holding him in arms.

"Phi..". Mew was wincing in pain. Just then Thanitt came running down too.

"What happened Phi? Mew"? 

"I think we need to go to hospital. Can you please call mom. Also take care of Moon. Call August and Sek to reach hospital too. Am taking him now". Tae held Mew to take him to the car. He knew Thanitt can deal it.

The families and friends were there in no time as doctors were preparing for the surgery. This time Tae was in the OT accompanying Mew. He was strong this time. He wanted to be there for his baby to atleast comfort him in pain.

"Phiii. Hurtsss". Mew was in tears holding Tae's hands. Last time he was unconscious through out so this time he was feeling the drill.

"I know baby. I am so sorry love. But just some time and then we will get to hold our bundle of joy". Tae held his hand kissing his forehead. This time they had not planned for gender reveal. So they were waiting for it with their families.

"We are injecting the medicine now. It will take 15 minutes to put your lower half numb. Then we will proceed. Okay"? The doctor informed them. Mew felt just a little prick four times before the doctor step aside for medicine to work.

Mew was sweating but he was calm to a hit that Tae was with him.

"Do you feel any pain"? The doctor asked and Mew shook his head. Just a nagging feeling of something moving on his skin. His lower half was separated by a sheet. Tae could only whisper sweet nothings to calm him. It was no longer that the room echoed with a faint crying sound..

"Khun Darvid. Please cut the cord". The doctor asked Tae to cut the umbilical cord who cut it with blurry vision before holding and wrapping his baby in his arms.

"Mew. Its a boy. Our Sky baby". Tae showed the baby to Mew who was in tears.

But wait.

"It means the family is still incomplete". He said facepalming  himself and Tae laughed out loud while the doctor was looking at both of them with surprised eyes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.9K 77
Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat came to a poor family and they're living in a farm. Mew already finished highschool and is planning to proceed to college...
5.9K 386 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
353K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
3.6K 239 25
Sometimes the people you think you hate become your biggest drug. Or maybe even the love of your life. Possibly even the person you would fight a a...