Love Island 2022

Por mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! Más

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Aftersun and Reactions

7.7K 174 42
Por mollswritesx

Bit of a different chapter for this one, the majority is small snippers of the Aftersun episode after the last chapter's episode and then at the end I will add a few tweets and instagram sosts from after that episode.

****Third Person***

"So we've got a lot to get through tonight." Laura started the show with guests Tom Grennan, Sian Wleby and Darren Harriott. "We have some of the explosive return of Mad Movies and we're going to start that off in the only way we can with Delilah. Tom what did you think of it tonight because she was really upset about the comments made by Coco and Dami?"

"I feel for the girl I really do because I love her, I think her and Ekin-Su are probably my favourites in the entire show and it almost felt like she had it coming from all angles in the movies tonight."

"Well we did see her a lot in the clips. Of course she got to see what Jacques got up to whilst she was away, then she saw the boys egging him on, then there was the whole Luca potentially still seeing something there and then it all concluded with the comments made by Coco." She summarised. "Sian, we saw her confront Dami and Coco tonight, do you think there's any way back for those friendships?"

"I think it all just depends on how they find it the next couple of days. I don't think, especially her and Dami, will ever be close again but it's so hard in there to avoid each other for weeks on end."

"Of course we'll talk about her and Will later but she saw the comments made about Luca, do you think that changes anything in there?"

"I don't think so." Darren said. "More so for Gemma than anything for Delilah. Her and Luca did seem quite close before Casa but since then I don't know, she's definitely been picking up on his bad vibes and holding him accountable for them."

"Now another couple feeling the heat after Mad Movies is...."

*****

"Now we've also had a new arrival this week in the form of Will. Darren we saw him before he came in say he had eyes for a girl in particular and he almost very quickly gravitated towards Delilah, picking her in the recoupling. Darren what do we think of thee two?"

"Lets face it I love Delilah and this past few weeks has been hard on her so I've just loved seeing a bit of that smile back on her face with Will. Lets all admit it now, he's got any amazing physique and so far his personality has been matching up to that."

"We saw him comfort her tonight and then in bed they shared a little moment. Sian we saw her maybe be a little embarrassed about showing this side so early on, do you think this could help them though?"

"I really do, we all know your time in there is finite and you've just got to go at your own pace but at the same time by seeing this side to her, he's also shown this softer side to him. He already seems quite protective over her, but in a good way, in like a caring way."

"Now one person in the audience who may have an opinion on this is Jacques." As the studio guest he was in the audience before his segment. "You was coupled up with Delilah for a long time, how is it watching her now?"

"Yeah I haven't really watched much of it but I know that she had to continue on her journey in there and yeah I know she has to crack on like I did."

"Do you feel the same about her now?"

"Oh I adore the girl and I always will regardless of what happened, we had a good connection and I genuinely believe that if I hadn't of fucked it we would have taken further steps by now." He answered.

"Now some people who know Delilah quite well are in the audience tonight, Milly and Amelia you are her two best friends. How do you think she's doing in there?"

"Oh I'm so proud of her." Milly said. "She's being so true to herself and this is the real Delilah you're seeing right now. She doesn't take any shit and yeah, she's stands up for what she believes in."

"Has it been hard watching this past two weeks?"

"Really hard." Amelia answered. "We just want her to find love and someone who loves her, so to watch her realise that wouldn't be with Jacques was tough because we definitely don't agree with the way he went about it."

"Now she has potentially found something with new guy Will, Milly what do we think of him?"

"I mean I think he's her type, down to a T. He's the type of guy she would point out in a crowded room and then yeah watching him tonight he seemed to really be that one to comfort her and stand up for her. Yeah he's ticking all the right boxes now."

"Do you think she'll do anything differently to how she maybe approached it with Jacques?"

"I'm not sure, I feel like we've seen her say a few times that she maybe needs a bit of reassurance a bit more now so I feel like he maybe needs to be the one to make the move. But I know she'll go at her own pace and if she thinks something's there then she won't let her past experiences get her down."

"Now before we go, we have to ask about Theo. Can you give us an update on how he's doing?"

"I can." Amelia said. "He's absolutely fine with Delilah's family and having the time of his life keeping busy with them but he misses his mummy so much. We try and play him little clips to show him that she's alright but I know he can't wait to have her cuddles again."

"I'm sure. Milly and Amelia everyone."

****

"Now Jacques I want to take you back to the start, walking in there when everyone was in there must have been a nerve-wracking thing to do? You had a lot of girls interested in you."

"Yeah it was nerve-wracking. Like play these big games and everything but that's what got to me."

"And your ex was there."

"Yeah but that was never a place for me to go anyway so it didn't really make a difference to me."

The two spoke about Luca and the bromance they had for a little while before the topic went back to Delilah. "Now we can't avoid it any longer. Delilah, what attracted you to her the most?"

"I think from the start I told my mum that I wanted someone to bring back to her but also someone who just accepts me for me. Every little layer I peeled back I thought she would run a mile but she stayed and yeah accepted me. I found a best friend in there and someone I saw a future with. Listen I know I fucked up in Casa and I'll hold my hands up and say I regret that."

"Do you think it made you realise how much you liked her?"

"It did and I know my actions don't reflect that but I was sick to the stomach once I realised what I'd done. I think very quickly your actions can spiral in there and that's just what happened when she was gone."

"Have you learnt anything from this?"

"I've got to work on myself and I know that but I know from all this that I'll be a better person because of it and most of that is because of Delilah."

"Do you miss her?"

"I really do, not just even as a partner but her personality is so infectious in there. She's the funniest girl I've ever met and yeah I just loved being in her company, she never judges you and I think anyone in there could be met with open arms from her."

"You obviously knew some of the comments that she saw tonight, how do you think she'll be feeling?"

"In there it's obvious to anyone close to her how much she adores Theo and she's very protective over that so I know she'll be hurting with those comments. I wish I could apologise to her now about the part I had to play in that. I just hope she doesn't let this affect her too much because she's too good to let this bring her down."

"Thank you Jacques."

****Twitter****

@MuradMerali: Number one member of the Delilah and Will fan club, they loom so good together!!!!!!

@MuradMerali: Go on girl! She's the realest one in there

@Amberrosegill: Really hope Delilah doesn't let this affect her too much, they're too good for you. Cut them off

@Chloeburrows: No-one should ever be made to feel as small as Delilah was tonight, Coco and the girls should be on their knees begging for forgiveness

@jayyounger: Delilah was always amazing with me in there, tough to watch this one.

@antigoni: TEAM DELILAH, so real in there and she always makes everyone feel so welcome. Some people just want to fight dirty.

@Willilahfan: WILL + DELILAH = WILLILAH. Honestly the cutest, I'm predicting big things

@delilahfan1: Honestly Dami's words are unforgiveable, he's done her dirty.

****Instagram*****

Liked by: @ekinsuofficial and 800, 000 more.

@delilah: Delilah's favourite photo from their holiday last summer.

We're so proud of our girl and she truly is our wonderwoman with a very special superpower. The bond these two share is truly amazing to see and Theo loves seeing the little snippets we show him of her. Not long to go now before they can be reunited.

These last few days have been tough but she's stood up for what she knows is right even if that comes at her own happiness. But we're also hopeful that Will can be her knight in shining armour. Fingers crossed xx

Comments:

@tashghouri: Well said!

@willknight: 🤞

@oliviadbowen: Our favourite! She's amazing!

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. Hope you all enjoyed and a normal chapter will be out tomorrow! X

I know some of you are maybe concerned about how I write the meet the family episode but I'm going to put my little spin on it to try and include Theo in an appropriate way. X

Sorry it's really hard to write anything like this not in real time but I'm hoping to put up an episode after all this of her on the podcast telling all!

Please remember to vote and comment any suggestions. Snog marry and avoid choices welcome!

Xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8K 290 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
554K 8.6K 52
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮. [𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩 𝙭 𝙤𝙘]
52.5K 1.4K 47
COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island villa. male oc x paige throne
118K 3.5K 23
in which, two ex best friends are reunited after being cast as love interests in a film together. fem oc x callum turner 2023 - ?? @-illicitaffairss-