The Beauty Within (Bakugo X B...

By Lunora0101

Yes this is a Beauty and The Beast AU Bakugo fan fiction and Beauty is black, hope you'll enjoy. 😉 ~~~~~ You... More

A Tale as Old as Time
Where The Witch's Daughter Lies
The Cursed King
Be Our Guest
They Lurk in the Darkness🥀
I Need a Favor
Questions
Within the Pages
Arguments
Guilt🥀
Conflicting
First Snow
Enter the Fangs of Toga
Deception
Concern🥀
There is Hope
Scarlet Sorcerer
The God of War
The Greatest Mage
Beginnings of a Spark 🥀
Inexperienced
Sprouting Buds
The Elders
Sound Sleep🥀
The Most Talented
The Most Sinister
The Most Beloved
The Most Sacred
The Most Beautiful🥀
Something Lovely
Heart Piercer
Curse of all Curses
Vengeful
Bloodlust🥀
Hellfire
Heartache
Grief
*ੈ✩‧₊˚Finale *ੈ✩‧₊˚
Extra: Wedding Day

Captivating

226 13 17
By Lunora0101

Katsuki slammed the door to his office with a loud thud before falling into his chair and groaning loudly. He removed his mask and ran his hands over his face to calm his thundering chest. Letting out a loud sigh he stared at the ceiling before closing his eyes and shaking his head.

"Why the fuck did I say that?" He asked himself ashamed and astounded. "First I tell em' she's my wife then I practically ask the bitch to marry me. Then she doesn't fucking answer." Katsuki slammed his head into the desk then hit his head on the table repeatedly. "Yeah Katsuki Bakugou that's what your shitty self gets for being a smart ass. Now that idiot's gonna think I'm a womanizer."

A knock was heard at the door in which he sat up giving the door a dreaded look. Please Merlin don't let it be her. "What?"

The door opened and Tsunagu peeked his head the while combing his hair. "Sorry to interrupt you wallowing."

Katsuki groaned quietly at his words before slumping back in his chair. "You heard me?"

He nodded with an almost sad look on his face. "That and I watched your little display through the kitchen doors. I must say Y/N would make a fantastic queen."

"Tch. If that was possible." Katsuki retorted quietly as he got up and approached the window looking over the court yard. "She got upset with me making them think she was my wife. Pretty sure she wouldn't want to be my real one."

"Come now, I'm sure it's just the embarrassment saying that." Tsunagu argued as he walked to his side. "Besides Y/N didn't seem all that happy when you left." He said with a mildly sly tone as Katsuki side-eyed him.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Katsuki asked not amused by his tone.

"I'm saying you should have some more faith in yourself." He pleaded with a kind manner. "You flirt with this girl, then you get cold feet when it goes too far."

"I don't flirt with Y/N." The king argued.

"You do, but not like Denki and Sero flirting. You try to appear confident to her to catch her interest to make up for your lack of physical appearance. Example, your little comment eluding to her being your wife."

Katsuki narrowed his eyes at him and turned away. "It was just in the moment, you heard what the raggedy bitch called her."

"Believe me, I also found the insult distasteful. But still that defense of yours did impress or at the very least it surprised her." Katsuki rolled his eyes at his response. "All I'm saying, is that you have a better chance than you lead yourself to believe."

Katsuki stared at him and sighed as he removed his hood and mask. Tsunagu looked sadly at the face full of blonde fur. White fangs peeked out of his mouth. He had the face of an animal.

"A woman like her, won't fall in love with some shit like this." He motioned to his face with a saddened. "I can only only pray that she's able to break this shit."

Tsunagu's face dropped at his words as he stared out the window again. As do I.

~~~~~~~

You sat in your bedroom flipping through the the pages of your spell book as you've always done. Suddenly a knock was heard at the door. The door opened and Eijirou stepped inside.

"Hi Y/N." He said with a small smile as you waved at him. "I was wondering if I could borrow the healing spell you taught me."

You tilted your head at him as you lifted your hand and one of your books on the floor drifted to you. Is someone sick? You asked in your notebook.

"No, but I wanted to get some practice in. I figured healing spells are kind of commonly used. So I thought that I should practice those." Nodding softly you handed him the spellbook. "Thanks, I promise to be careful with it."

You nodded again as he left your room and you went back to your search. Eijirou jogged down the hall and made his way downstairs before entering the dining hall where the others stayed.

"Alright I got it." He announced as he put the book onto the table and began to flip through.

"Are you sure this will work?" Tenya asked.

"Look we need to get Katsuki to profess his love somehow." Mina answered. "From what I heard Y/N's the most beautiful lady in the city. Maybe if Katsuki sees her face he'll stop having cold feet."

"Mhm." He sounded. "So this isn't at all to help Y/N heal, this is just to fulfill your matchmaking skills is it?"

Mina pouted at him angrily. "Hey I want to help Y/N too! But he's running out of time for Merlin's sake. And even Y/N is getting frustrated because she can't find the most sacred witch. So this is all I got. Unless any of you have a better idea."

The room stayed silent as Eijirou continued to flip through the pages. "I understand your motives," Tenya argued. "however we don't know if him using the spell on Y/N will hurt her more than helping. Not to mention the fact that Eijirou has already used a lot of energy turning most of us back to normal. You don't know if it'll harm him because Y/N's injuries are extensive."

"Come on Iida, we're at the end of the line here." Sero spoke up. "We can't just rely on Y/N to find a solution. Also maybe it's just me, but it seems that Y/N being here, damn near made him even more depressed."

"It's not just you." Tsunagu said entering the room. "Katsuki really does love her, he won't admit it, but he does. However Y/N is a very well collected and elegant woman. In his mind no woman like her would fall in love with a monster."

"But he isn't a monster." Ochaco argued.

"Not to all of you he might be." Tsunagu retorted. "Have all of you noticed that ever since she's been here, he's kept his face covered. He never did that before. Even early on, he didn't wear masks or those long hoods. The man only met her at night. Now like a love sick fool he wants more, but he doesn't want to scare her, so he covers his face."

As they stood around in silence Izuku stared into space. "I'll admit Kacchan doesn't seem like himself. But I suppose Mina has a point. We have no other course of action other than get them together."

"Great, now Eiji did you find it?"

"Yeah, but I need to test it first." He said.

"I volunteer as tribute." Denki said sliding forward what should I do?"

"Just give me your arm." Eijirou said before drawing his sword.

"Eh?! What do you want to do with that?!" The man exclaimed.

"Calm down and come here." Eijirou said tiredly as he stood up and Denki back away away before Shoji held him.

"SHOJI!" Denki yelled in distress as Eijirou cut a long line down his arm and he screamed in pain. "Eijirou." He whined quietly. "I hate you." The man whispered as tears rolled down his face.

"I'm sorry but I need to make sure I got this right." He turned glancing at the book before facing him. "Thank Merlin she taught me some Mador. Ok." Eijirou sighed quietly as the red mist surrounded his hands again. He muttered quietly and took Denki's bloody arm. The knight touched the end of the wound and began to drag his finger down. As he did the wound closed and healed. Soon he was done and his arm was back to normal. "There."

"Ah!" Denki exclaimed tiredly before he started to hit the man repeatedly. "WHEN I SAID THAT I VOLUNTEERED, I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE SACRIFICED!!"

"You volunteered, how else do you think I should test a healing spell?" Eijirou argued as he grabbed his hands.

"Well it works," Hitoshi said suddenly. "now how are you gonna get Y/N to let you heal her?"

Suddenly they heard a knock, they looked to see you standing in the doorway. You appeared to be annoyed and confused. It perplexed you why you heard Denki screaming suddenly. Then you came downstairs to witness this.

Heal me? You burned into the book for them to see. Eijirou why did you take my spell book?

"Um." He started shakily as he let go of Denki and pulled Mina to him. "It was Mina's idea so ilk let her explain."

"Hey!" She retorted punching him in the chest. "You can't just throw me under like that." You pounded on the door again and she turned before staring at you fearfully. "If I tell you why I asked him to get it do you promise not to curse me?"

Maybe.

"Okay, so. I suggested that to get Katsuki to fall for you and help you at the same time that we get Eiji to heal your face and neck so that you can talk and function normally again. And so that he can see your face."

You tilted your head at her reasoning. You want me to win him over with a pretty face? At your question she sweated at how you simplified her idea.

"More or less?" She asked with a quiet spueak.

Shaking your head softly you rolled your eyes. Alright come on.

"Uh, you're not mad?" Hagakure asked.

You think I like having these bandages on my face? I would also like to be able to talk and sing again. You retorted in your book as you sat down.

Eijirou let out a shaky breath as he held his face and the red mist enveloped his hands again. He muttered quietly as your face glowed, you felt your skin became softer under the bandages. The subtle pain along your cheeks began to cease. Soon he took his hands off and stepped away.

"I'm done." He said as you opened your eyes. "Please Merlin, don't have me fuck up her face."

You shook your head laughing softly as you began to unravel the bandages. They fell off your head revealing the beautiful structure of your face. As you felt around your smooth dark skin as they stared in awe.

"I can see why all the women were jealous." Tsunagu said breathless staring at your beauty.

"Screw Katsuki, marry me damn." Denki said truthfully as Shoji whacked his head.

"No I'm good Denki." You said relishing in the sound of your voice. "It feels good to speak."

"I'm sorry but if Katsuki doesn't propose to you after seeing your face, then I will." Sero said shamelessly as you rolled your eyes shaking your head.

"You're so pretty!" Ochaco said staring at you with admiration.

You nodded softly at the compliment which bounced off you easily. "Thank you. And thank you Eijirou for allowing me to talk again."

"No problem." He said quietly as he stared at you.

"You wish you went for it?" Mina whispered to him.

"I know we're engaged, and this isn't very manly, but yeah." He whispered back.

"Don't worry I would've done the same." She said staring as you removed the bandages around your neck.

"Now I can throw these damn things away." You said dropping the bandages on the table. "Alright let me get back to work."

"You don't wanna see Kacchan?" Izuku asked.

Looking off you shook your head. "No. I don't see a reason to." You got up and began to leave. "I'll see him at some point."

With that you left the dining area and made a straight path for your room. You reached up touching your face feeling it become warm. The thought of him seeing your face made you flutter. Perhaps this would be the only time you cared if your pretty face could help you.

Damn I've really reduced to this? You reprimanded yourself as you entered the room. I never cared about this face of mine. Now I'm praying that I can captivate him.

Aridam peeked from the other side of the bed and his ear perked up at the sight of your face. He barked loudly and wagged his tail happy to see you fully. You smiled at the dog's enthusiasm. You sat down on the bed as Aridamn leaped into your lap and licked away at your face.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Down boy!" You said with laughter in your voice as you pushed the large dog away.

~~~~~~~

It was late at night, everyone was asleep. The palace quiet except for the king's hurried footsteps. Tsunagu had told him of Eijirou's good deed. Now he was restless. He couldn't believe how fast he went. Just to see your face.

As he was a few feet away from your door, a sound entered his ears. It was warm, smooth, magical almost. The sound became louder as he approached your door. It was cracked open and he peeked his eyes through and stopped breathing. The handle almost broke in his grip as he watched your lips move, creating that melody.

You eyes shone in the bright candlelight and smiled at your joy. He watched your dark skin glisten with a golden hue. Suddenly you stopped singing, much to his dismay.

"I know you're there Katsuki." You said to him through the door. He felt his chest tighten at the sound of his name come from your lips.

Slowly he opened the door and stepped in. His face covered by his mask and hood as he stared at you in silence. You tilted head as your lips curled up into a smile.

"You look surprised." You said with a hint of humor. Katsuki began to speak but stopped as he gripped the door tightly. Sitting you waited for his response, honestly worried by his silence. "Is something wrong?"

"No!" He said loudly on accident before quieting down. "I mean no. You're just . . . just . . ."

You tilted your head at him getting anxious. "Just?"

Katsuki swallowed hard as it felt like a stone was lodged in his throat. He was so afraid, you were so beautiful, and he was so . . .

"Sorry." He said quietly as his stomach churned.

"You apologize alot, and I see it makes you uncomfortable." You said as he looked away. "Just speak, it's alright."

He sucked his teeth annoyed. Annoyed with himself. The king was acting like a bitch just because he was awestruck by a pretty face.

"Fuck me." Katsuki muttered quietly before looking you in the eye. "You're beautiful." He said suddenly as you forced your smile not to grow as to not make him think you were expecting it. "I'm not sure what else to say. Or why the fuck I got shy trying to say that."

You looked away and at Aridam asleep on your lap. "So, is that all you wanted to come for?"

Katsuki stood there unsure of what to say. Or what to do. But what could thus cursed king do, for a woman as captivating as you.

**********************************************

2544 words

Yeah I think I'll do five chapter updates for all three now. Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 34 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
31K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
265K 5K 84
Some scenes in here will particularly cater to black readers Y/n lost her parents at 7 The world had failed her and she made sure she became perfect...
92.5K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...