The Beauty Within (Bakugo X B...

By Lunora0101

Yes this is a Beauty and The Beast AU Bakugo fan fiction and Beauty is black, hope you'll enjoy. 😉 ~~~~~ You... More

A Tale as Old as Time
Where The Witch's Daughter Lies
The Cursed King
Be Our Guest
They Lurk in the Darkness🥀
I Need a Favor
Questions
Within the Pages
Arguments
Guilt🥀
Conflicting
First Snow
Enter the Fangs of Toga
Deception
Concern🥀
There is Hope
Scarlet Sorcerer
The God of War
The Greatest Mage
Beginnings of a Spark 🥀
Inexperienced
Sprouting Buds
Captivating
Sound Sleep🥀
The Most Talented
The Most Sinister
The Most Beloved
The Most Sacred
The Most Beautiful🥀
Something Lovely
Heart Piercer
Curse of all Curses
Vengeful
Bloodlust🥀
Hellfire
Heartache
Grief
*ੈ✩‧₊˚Finale *ੈ✩‧₊˚
Extra: Wedding Day

The Elders

204 13 22
By Lunora0101

You entered with Katsuki into the silent dining hall. Instantly you felt the judgemental stares from the elderly people who sat at the table. They eyed you with borderline disgust and confusion by your appearance. Except one at the very end of the table who looked at you with curiosity. I can see why he doesn't like them. You thought while following him.

"Sit next to me." Katsuki whispered to you pulling a chair out and putting next to his for you. As you sat down they eyed you suspiciously.

"Alright quit staring gas bags. What do you want?" Katsuki asked leaning on his arm.

"You know what we want Katsuki Bakugou." Said the male closest to him. "You've been cursed for almost 20 years. You have yet to be married and produce an heir to the throne."

"Unless you want us to assume that this horrid mummy next to you is your wife." A female snarked motioning to you as your eyes narrowed at her. Aridam growled at her statement in which she jumped slightly.

Your hand glowed under the table, before you could cast a spell Katsuki spoke. "And if she is?" You froze at his words and the light disappeared as he leaned back in the chair. "I've already made it clear I don't want you assholes pickin' a wife for me. And you." He turned to the older woman. "Call her a mummy again, I have no problem beating the shit out of an old bitch. Try it."

Although you were perplexed by his statement, his defense of you was met with a smile beneath your bandages.

"Ignoring that, if she is your wife then how come you haven't informed us? And how come she isn't bearing your child?"

Your brows furrowed as you nudged Katsuki. Well they don't beat around the bush. You burned into your book for Katsuki to see as he smirked under his mask.

"Again none of your business. It's not my fault if I fuck her and nothing grows." He said as you nudged him again with wide eyes.

Are you serious?

Katsuki took a pen from his pocket and wrote on the page. What else do you want me to tell them?

You glared at him. Something other than that.

"What are you doing?" Another older male asked peering through his glasses.

"If your old ass brain couldn't tell, she can't talk so she's talking through her notebook." Katsuki responded as he poked you with the pen and you hit his leg with the book softly.

"She has no pen." The man argued.

"She's a witch, or sorceress. Whichever one, she uses magic to talk."

"So then why are you still cursed?" The first man asked making your stomach drop. "If she uses magic then she should be able to help you."

Katsuki looked over at you and the saddened look in your eyes. He looked up and glared at the man who shuddered at the sight.

"Listen dipshit." He started with his voice low and menacing. "Only the witch who placed the curse, or a condition can break the damn thing. She's been trying to help me, so shut the fuck up."

One man who sat at the end, but not as old as the others spoke up. "Is she responsible for the rest of the palace being human again?"

"Yes." Katsuki responded sharply.

"Well if that's the case then she must know what she's doing." He responded with a bright look in his green eyes. "You all shouldn't be so hard on the girl. Like his majesty said it'll take some effort for her to break it."

Katsuki sucked his teeth loudly still annoyed by their presence. Yet he was tolerant of this one. He looked over at you and watched as you pet Aridam's head softly and the dog continued to glare at the old woman.

"Moving past that, since the rest of the palace is human again then you should be able to do more events again correct?" Asked the first woman as you glared at her slightly.

"Incorrect, they require me to be there." Katsuki argued. "We can do the charity shits, but no parades or ceremonies."

"But the people need to see you so that they know their king is still in power."

"They don't need to know that their fucking king is cursed." He argued back.

"Well at the very least reassure them." Another female spoke up. "They're not like Frire City who is close by. The nobles don't know if you're alright. Some of the elite even think you're dead."

The man groaned as they continued to bash him. You looked at his annoyed face and sighed. Looking down you began to burn some words into your book. Once done you looked up at Iida who watched them argue uncomfortably. Waving at him you caught his attention and he walked up to your side.

"Y/N what is it?" He asked.

You handed him the book and pointing at the table. Indicating for the man to read the words to them aloud.

He stood up tall and cleared his throat. "Ladies, and gentlemen of the council." Tenya started as they paid attention to him. "My name is Y/N Yagi. I am the adopted daughter of Toshinori Yagi, the war hero whom you have given the alias All Might." At his words their eyes widened at the mention of their most decorated hero. You sat quiet as he read keeping your heated gaze at the elderly people at the table.

Tenya continued. "As per your concern of the people's loyalty to the crown, it is unneeded. Despite not seeing him in person for years the people of Frire City have remained steadfast in their loyalty. Same goes for those in other provinces and cities. Their faith was reciprocated in full. Although his majesty is unable to leave the palace, he continues to send aid whenever needed. In the 17 years he's been cursed, they have come to understand that they don't need to be in his physical presence to know that he cares."

Katsuki looked over at you almost touched by your words and you returned his smiling at him through your binds. You looked at Tenya who just read your next words and you nodded. He sighed and continued to speak.

"From what I'm witnessing, all of you only seem to be concerned about making sure your pockets stay full with his royal bloodline. I've attended school for years and have read almost every piece of literature available in the city, and I still have yet to figure what exactly your role is. You have yet to show me what your job entails, other than grow old and complain."

"How dare-" the first woman exclaimed before you raised a finger surrounded by white mist making her silence.

You nodded to Tenya. "Most of you show no concern for his majesty's wellbeing. All you want is an heir which is a complete disregard for both him and the child you want in question. It is damaging to a young child if their father is constantly ashamed of themselves. I was told by my father, 'If you can't find a way to love yourself, don't expect others to do it.' 'The Elders' are, if I am to assume, supposed to be a respectable group of people. I see nothing to respect. You are all shameless, and fucking pathetic."

Tenya closed the book and handed it to you before rushing back to where he stood. Katsuki eyed you impressed as all of the women and the men, except for the one at the end, boiled with anger.

"Katsuki Bakugou!" The first man yelled at him standing up and slamming his cane into the ground. "Warn this blasted woman of yours!"

"Listen dick face, my mother never liked your asses, and my father tolerated you. If you think I'm gonna act any different you got another thing comin'. All she did was speak the fucking truth. Now if you assholes want to keep complaining, then you can fucking leave."

The man grumbled at him and began to leave in anger as his attendants followed. As he stormed out the others stood up with angered expressions.

"Keep that woman in check Katsuki. Before she gets you killed." One of the women warned.

You looked at him confused with a pout as he rolled his eyes.

"Goodbye assholes." Was his response as they left and the last began to leave slowly.

"I bid you farewell your Majesty." He said bowing.

"Now I like you, you're not a piece of shit." Katsuki said as he smiled softly.

"Thank you I suppose, Miss Y/N I wish you luck in your efforts to help him." He said bowing to you as you widened your eyes and nodded.

You turned to Katsuki as he left. Who is that?

"David Sheild, some scientist fucker who's really popular." Katsuki said nonchalant. You nodded before you furrowed your brows and hit him on the head with your book. "What the fuck was that for?!"

Why would you let them think I'm your wife? You asked him on the book.

"What? You don't want to be my wife?" He asked as your eyes widened further. As did his own once he realized what he said. You were not supposed to say that you fucking idiot.

You looked away from him as you flushed heavily at the thought before pushing your chair out. I need to go before I say something embarrassing. You thought before he grabbed your arm.

"Sorry for putting you on the spot. I just didn't want those assholes to ask or say some dumb shit to you. It was just in the spur of the moment." He said with an apologetic tone.

It's fine it just caught me off gaurd. You responded still flustered by the thought.

"But . . ." He started quietly almost embarrassed to ask. You looked at him curious by his silence, and then he shook his head. "Nevermind. I got some work to do."

What did you want to ask?

"It's just a dumbass question don't worry about it." He said standing up and looking down at you warmly. "I'll go now."

With that the king left the dining hall. You alone with Aridam and Tenya still standing by the door. He looked over at you and the saddened look on your face. The man had witnessed a new chemistry between you and his king. Katsuki can stand up for himself, yet you knew how to leave a crowd silenced and dumbfounded. You communicated well, like you were actually his queen. But you weren't.

Not yet at least.

**********************************************

1789 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 340 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
422K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
13.6K 371 26
Barbarian! Katsuki Bakugo x Hybrid! Female! Reader AU Mha/Bnha AU Thank you to @BizzyArtist (Xueyun) for helping me with grammar errors! Rumors have...
22.8K 559 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...