๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† | ๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ต

By jeongtvs

โ CHAN GET UR DINOSAUR LOOKING ASS THE FRICK FRACK IN THIS GC โž in which ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™”๐™ช๐™ง๐™–'๐™จ best friend adds... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค.
๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ซ.
๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™– / ๐™ฃ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ.
๐™–/๐™ฃ
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š.
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐˜๐Ÿฎ.

๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.

2.3K 71 3
By jeongtvs

𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘂𝗽?

Yura chuckled as she read the article. She would have been in shock, but she really just couldn't believe it was even happening it was sort of funny.

After all, she was the one who agreed to it in the first place, well, more like peer pressured into it but whatever. What was done was done, and now millions of people around the world thought she was in a relationship with her close friend.

She placed her phone on her nightstand, slowly getting up from her warm and cozy bed which she loved so much. She would no longer be a normal artist anymore, shit was about to get real.

Yura knew how these types of things went, she wasn't living under a rock. So, she decided not to post anything for the time being while she confirmed the majority of responses to her 'relationship' were positive. It wasn't exactly the month for dealing with people's shit. But then again, she blindly agreed to it, so she really couldn't say much.

𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥

𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙡
so ya'll wanna fess up?

𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮
WDYM FESS UP
WE ALR WENT OVER THIS

#1 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣
no but like shits official now
so it's like kinda different 🤪

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡
i have absolutely no idea
what you're talking abt
coupsie 🥺

𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙤
SO U TYRNA BE FAKE NOW

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡
always been fake 🥶

𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚
i can in fact confirm!

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡
shut up no one asked

𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
why am i invested in this
i shouldn't be invested in this

𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧
TRUE THAT

𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
i didnt ask

𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧
u never ask 🙄

𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮
yura, pick up my call
'the bisexual' liked 'gentle sexy's message

𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙡
NAH NAH COME BACK
Read at 9:37 am

"yo"

"so um i needa confess a lil something" Joshua replied to Yura's answer to his call. He was currently sitting outside a small café he happened to stumble upon and his table was one outside around the corner, where little to no people passed. He knew he shouldn't really be in a public place at the moment, but he really gave no fucks. Plus, he was disguised to some extent.

"you got this bestie! hwaiting!" Jisoo could sense her fake tone, but regardless he was ready to vent to his personal therapist.

"so um i mighta kinda told the members that we were actually dating and that the article wasn't fake" Yura took a moment to process mc Joshua's intense rap, but once she did, she wasn't sure how to feel.

"You mental my guy?"

"might as well be"

"You do realize that chan is probably having a mental breakdown right now?"

"Why do you always have to bring up dino" Yura's flow of conversation was interrupted by Joshua's weird question. Why should bringing up her best friend and his group member be a problem?

"Wait what?" She asked, deciding not to inquire to much.

"It's nothing" Thankfully Jisoo responded as plan and their conversation progressed naturally.

"listen they were throwing questions left and right, and i was caught off guard."

Yura took a deep breath before she once again brought her phone to her ear.

"why can't i just tell them then?"

"do you want chan to go through another mental breakdown?" Jisoo said, secretly hoping she would just accept the fact and play the role, regardless of completely falling into hypocrisy by bringing up Dino.

"ugh i hate the fact that you're right. But anyways, look i'll just play the role for now"

"really?" Jisoo questioned with an excited tone, clearly revealing himself.

"oh shut it you knew what you were doing"

"i did" He said and Yura could immediately sense his narcissistic tone which she passed off as a tease of his.

"well i mean we already have chemistry so it won't be too hard, plus i'll be getting bank soo"

"get your coin!"

"please don't ever say that again shua"

"yes maam"

"anyways i gotta go, we have practice"

"omg i totally forgot you were like a whole ass idol"

"i don't know how to respond to that"

"you don't have to joshy, bye bye!" Yura said, quickly ending the call. When in doubt, hang up on them, one of her hundreds of life motto's.

Yura had forgotten about the group chat after getting caught up in the whole fiasco which had just gotten more complicated. Now, the only ones who knew the actual truth were her squad and the pledis ceo. I mean her squad of all people excluding chan, but not even Jisoo's own group members?
This grew another problem. 3/4 of the squad knew that her and Josh were only friends, which meant Chan was there believing they were in a full on relationship. Something Yura had no idea why she didn't want.

Eventually, she decided this was a problem for another day she, today was a day for drowning in her own self regret.

𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚 <𝟑

𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3
hey, ik we talked
a few hours ago, but
can we meet up?

𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3
i'll pick you up in 15,
just send me your address

𝙮𝙪𝙧𝙖 :)
was kinda dedicated to doing
nothing today but sure

𝙮𝙪𝙧𝙖 :)
here's my address
*** ** *****

𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3
thanks

Yura had successfully gravitated towards her living room couch around 9-ish hours ago, eating the last ramen in her pantry and watching some dramatic Kdrama on her tv.

But Jisoo wanting to see her? That was just the excuse she needed to get her lazy ass up. It was already 7pm, but better late than never right?

She rushed herself to her bedroom, picked out some lounge clothing, tied her hair into a high ponytail, and clutched her wallet bag.

𝘆𝘂𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

It was nothing special, but it was a presentable outfit, and that was satisfactory for their short notice meetup.

While waiting, Yura had immersed herself in living room organization. It was a monthly occurrence for her but every now and then there was a sudden urge for her to just reorganize anything and everything in her sight.

Suddenly, she heard 3 knocks on her thick door, similar to those she had knocked at Seventeen's dorm.

Switching off the blaring tv Yura made her way to the door, opening it to see a smiling Joshua anticipating her appearance.

"hey" Yura greeted, leaning herself against the door frame of her apartment entrance door.

She was mentally flabbergasted at how exactly he could look so attractive with just a chill and simple outfit, but that was once again something she'd never admit, not even to herself.

𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗮'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

"your apartment's nice"

"oh stop it i literally just cleaned" Yura replied. dramatically taking his compliment.

"So, let's go?" Jisoo held out his hand for Yura to take it

"for practice" he assured her, giving a gentleman-like smile; his signature.

"eh, why not?" She accepted his hand and locked the door behind her with her free hand then letting Jisoo lead her on their night rendezvous, slowly forgetting it was all pretend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 2.2K 62
Dino is a part of a popular group called Seventeen however, he is still a high school student and just because he's popular doesn't mean he gets trea...
183K 2.3K 50
๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ : [๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐—’] ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ [๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ] ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ - - - - - - [๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž] - ์ผ€๋ Œโœจ
18.4K 540 108
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and make asahi the official member of seventeen
70.8K 3.2K 97
๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ...