~ The fate of the Uchiha, Kak...

By Hanawriites

~ for all those women who say fuck Prince Charming, give me the silver-haired sensei with a fucked-up past. M... More

A little big note of Author-chan
✿ Hanako Uchiha ✿
Prologue
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~ {slight 🍋 }
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 🌻 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~ {slight 🍋}
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~ 🍋
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~ 🍋
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~ 🌸
~ Chapter 35 ~ 🍋
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~ {slight 🍋}
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~

~ Chapter 15 ~

210 8 89
By Hanawriites

June 18th

Hanako

Hana and Sasuke went through the pictures for a while. It was comfortable. They shared their lives with each other, and Hana told him everything she remembered until the day she returned to Konoha a few months ago.

She told him where she went, how many people she met and what she learned on her way. Hana also told him about her Sharingan and that she was hiding it with black contact lenses since she wasn't ready to deactivate it and rather be on watch every hour of the day. - even when she was sleeping.

Hanako felt relieved. Talking so openly and freely to someone was, until now, only possible with Jiraiya, Tsunade and Genma.

Sasuke did the same. He told her he was working for Orochimaru for a while before Sasuke realised he couldn't reach his goals alone and had to come back and become stronger with the help of his friends- and his Sensei, Kakashi Hatake.

He told Hanako about Sakura. He admitted that he thought that he was falling in love with her. He said he wasn't sure- but whenever Sakura was around, his heart felt light, and he unconsciously had to smile.

Hanako chuckled slightly and remembered her conversation with Kakashi about love. She didn't have the heart to tell her brother how useless and painful love was. Seeing him happy was everything she wanted for him. Maybe it worked for him. Maybe Sakura was the girl who made her brother the happiest man on the planet. - Hana desperately hoped so.

After sharing their stories, Hanako pulled the mask back over her face, so the two could head out and meet the others.

Walking down the dark streets of Konoha was peaceful. Outside they didn't talk much. Everything there was to talk about has already been said. Hanako felt a comfortable silence between them, and she enjoyed how the warm summer air blew through her hair.

They could hear soft music and people chatting while passing restaurants and bars. It was the first time in years that Hanako felt so light.

So free, so relieved.

Entering Konoha's best-visited Ramen place, they already saw their Team sitting around the counter and eating some Ramen.

Sakura's light pink hair shone brightly, and her eyes lit up like stars when she noticed Sasuke's arrival. Naruto desperately clung to Kakashi's arm, begging him for another bowl. On the other hand, Kakashi had his chin propped up on his palm and talked to the person next to him.

The person next to him.

Hanako's eyes widened, and she wrapped her hand around Sasuke's forearm. "Jiraiya!" she gasped.

All four of them turned around to the siblings and smiled. Jiraiya grinned widely and got up from his seat next to Kakashi.

"Hanako. I knew if I stick around with your team, you'll come to find me," he said and opened his arms.

Hanako had to swallow the lump in the back of her throat before she could move and let herself fall into his arms. His strong arms caught her and picked her up so she quickly wrapped her legs around him. Feeling weight falling from her shoulders when his strong arms held her, she buried her face in his shoulder, in his messy white hair.

The man holding her always picked her up when she was at her lowest. His hugs were different from any other person's. Jiraiya was Hana's safe haven. "Where have you been the whole time?" she mumbled into his hair.

Jiraiya

Jiraiya knew that Hanako's words meant more than what she could express. It was true, they hadn't seen each other for over a year, and he felt how her heart got lighter the second she jumped on his arm. He held her tightly with one arm and caressed the back of her head with his other hand. "I'm sorry. There were things I had to take care of. But thanks to your messages, I knew where to find you. How have you been?"

She took a deep breath and slowly lifted her head to look at Jiraiya. Big tears ran down her cheeks, only to be caught by her mask. "I haven't been this good since I was 12."

His eyes widened a little when he understood. - Jiraiya always understood.

Hana entered this restaurant with none other than Sasuke Uchiha. The one person she wanted to find and open up to.

She did—my little girl.

An untrained eye wouldn't notice how her Sharingan shone brightly, even covered by her contact lenses. Jiraiya nodded and turned to place her on the seat he was previously sitting on. "Did you eat? You're only skin and bones." Jiraiya lifted her shirt to inspect her stomach as he always did when she refused to eat.

Hana laughed slightly and slapped his hands away. "Stop! I ate a while ago. I'm good, Oto-san."

Jiraiya laughed and ordered her some ramen either way.

Kakashi

Kakashi observed Hanako's interaction with Jiraiya and smiled internally. Jiraiya was her family. He picked her up from something too huge and heavy to carry on her own. It was beautiful to see their reunion.

"Where's your phone, Shojo?" Kakashi asked and raised his visible eyebrow.

Hana pursed her lips beneath her mask and shrugged, "Probably at home. Why?"

He groaned, "Why do you even have a phone if you never take it with you? I sent you a million text messages."

Hana grinned slightly, "I saw."

His onyx eye widened in surprise, "You saw? And didn't think of a short reply?"

Hanako leaned forward to press his cheeks together, "Sorry, dad. I was busy, and if it was something urgent, you just could've come over."

He just scoffed slightly and removed her hands from his face.

"Kaka-sensei. Will you now tell us why you brought us all here?" Naruto said from next to him, already digging into his bowl of Ramen again.

Kakashi sighed and leaned back a little to see his whole Team. "Yes. There is a mission we're sent to by Lady Tsunade. Team 7, you're in no matter what, but Hanako." he looked at her, and Hana's eyes widened. "You'd be a perfect addition to this mission."

"On a mission with Hana, that sounds good, Dattebayo!" Naruto grinned and emptied his ramen.

"Baka, stop speaking with a full mouth." Sakura scolded him and gave him a slight punch against his head.

Hana twirled the end of her hair around her index finger and tilted her head a little "What's that mission about?"

"We have to escort the princess from the land of snow, from Yukigakure to Sunagakure. She's marrying the Kazekage's brother. I heard you've already been to Suna. And we would need your help for that." Kakashi looked at her and noticed her eyes lit up when he mentioned the village hidden in the sand.

"She is marrying Kankuro? Wow. Does that mean you guys will be gone for weeks, if not months? I know Yukigakure is quite far." She looked up at him and then turned to face Jiraiya.

"Yes, it's a long journey," Kakashi said, even though she wasn't looking at him anymore.

Hanako

"You should join them, Hana. You've been to Yuki before, and you would be alone here. I mean, you still have that one friend of yours." Jiraiya said and underlined the last part, primarily as he intended to tell her something.

"Are you talking about Ko?" Hana raised her eyebrow.

He hummed and quickly finished his Sake cup, which Ayame had just placed in front of him.

"I also have Genma," she quickly said, but when she looked at noodle girl, she remembered her words about Kakashi and how she wanted to ask him out. Did she already?...

Hanako internally went through the options in her head. If she didn't go with them, she eventually had to deal with Ko, and in the end, she knew he'd talk her into a dinner date. There was nothing Hana would like to do less, but being the person she was, she'd agree to his request one way or another to not hurt his feelings.

Hanako had Genma, of course, but thinking about spending time with only him for several months was also something Hanako didn't want to go through- knowing they might end up in bed again and maybe go even further than just oral sex.

Definitely a no for Hanako.

Her eyes quickly flickered to Ayame, and Hana noticed how she was staring at Kakashi. For some reason, Hana didn't like how she stared at him. Yes, Kakashi was attractive, but Hana had no right to get a weird feeling in her stomach from Ayame's intense gaze on her Sensei. She was Kakashi's age and probably a good fit for him. She could make him happy and make him feel good.

Thinking back to her incidents with Genma, though, made her furrow her eyebrows. There was no way in hell Hanako would silently watch this girl putting her hands on Kakashi Hatake. - not that Hana could do anything about it if they both wanted it, but she liked to believe that she had a slight chance to ruin this for her.

The unknown feeling settled back into her stomach, and the tiny Kunoichi suddenly felt the urge to put Noodle Girl back into her place. As if Hanako's body acted on autopilot, Hana leaned forward and placed her hand back on his cheek. "I feel honoured that you asked me, Kakashi Sensei. I would love to join. When are we leaving?"

Kakashi's onyx eye widened slightly but eventually smiled, "We're leaving tomorrow at 8. Make sure to pack enough."

Hana's smile widened beneath her mask. "Okay. Come to my apartment later tonight. Bring your friends," she said and turned her face to Jiraiya, "join us for some drinks as well."

Hanako could swear she heard Ayame slightly gasp at her request, and a sheepish smile spread across her lips.

Jiraiya chuckled, "I was scared you wouldn't ask me."

Kakashi

"As if." Hana gifted him her sweetest closed-eyed smile before looking back at Kakashi and slowly retreating her hand from his masked cheek.

Kakashi felt an immediate coldness from Hana's missing hand and silently wished for her to put it back, but his eyes widened at her request. "A-alright," he stuttered but quickly regained his usual aloof self as he didn't want to be too obvious about the slight tickling that he felt in his stomach, "What time, Shojo?"

Hanako grinned and got up from her seat, "Be there at 11. I'll tell Genma." She turned to leave before stopping and turning to him again," Hey, Sensei?"

Kakashi hummed inquiringly.

"Does that make me an official member of Team 7?"

"You've always been," he answered, smiling.

Hanako

Hanako chuckled slightly, quickly avoiding Kakashi's gaze as she noticed how she blushed to the tip of her ears from his compliment. "See you later then," she mumbled and left Team 7 and her dad.

~~~~

Hanako

Hanako quickly jumped under her shower once she entered her apartment and got ready for her guests, telling Jiraiya, Genma and Ko, who were already there, to make themselves at home.

Hana knew Genma wasn't Ko's biggest fan, but before taking a shower, she sent him a warning gaze with no room for backtalk. After all, Ko Hyuga was her best friend.

Once done, she quickly dried her hair, let it freely fall over her back and changed into some black leggings, an oversized black shirt and her mask.

For a short moment, Hana contemplated if the three Shinobi had left her apartment because she couldn't hear them but her sensory skills taught her better.

Slightly sighing and pulling her mask over her face, she walked into the kitchen and looked at the two men who, just as she expected, silently stared at each other. Jiraiya simply leaned against the wall and buried his nose in a paper stack.

"I'm back," she said once she entered the kitchen.

"You look wonderful, sweetheart," Jiraiya said and pushed himself off her wall to approach her and cup her cheek.

Hanako blushed at her father's compliment and quickly slapped his hand away, "Stop. I.. thanks..," She mumbled and promptly turned to Genma.

Jiraiya chuckled slightly, "Still not taking compliments well, I see."

Hana just scoffed and ignored Jiraiya's comment, "Shiranui," she raised her voice, "you basically live here and didn't get me a drink ready?"

Ko immediately looked at her, and Hana noticed how he let his gaze wander over her body with lustful eyes.

Genma grinned and got up from his seat around her dining table, "Pardon me, pretty girl. What can I offer you?"

"Wine," she grinned and almost turned to walk to her front door as she sensed Kakashi's, Asuma's, Kurenai's and a to her unknown chakra stepping on the first step downstairs.

Almost.

She slightly furrowed her eyebrows, annoyed that she couldn't recognise the fourth chakra. People didn't know she was a sensory Ninja since birth. Instead, she turned to Ko and smiled at him beneath her mask, "What would you like to drink?"

Ko just opted to answer her when they heard a knock on their front door, and Hana put on her most surprised face. "Ah, who might that be," she mumbled to herself and opened the door, immediately turning pale from the sight in front of her.

Kakashi

"Good evening, Hana. I remember you said I could bring friends," Kakashi said with an amused tone pointing to his friend, the photographer, Sukea and Asuma and Kurenai.

Sukea wore his usual dark green coat, which he wore open, revealing a tight black long-sleeve shirt and black pants beneath. Kakashi next to him wore his typical Jonin outfit, but he dropped his headband, making his silver hair fall freely around his face.

Kakashi grinned at Hana's pale face that slowly turned bright red beneath her mask.

She slowly opened the door further to let her guests in. "G-good evening."

Asuma and Kurenai greeted her with big smiles, removed their shoes at the entrance and went into her kitchen.

"Lovely to see you again, Kireina," Sukea said with a wide smile and gently took her hand in his to lead it to his lips and pressed a soft kiss to her knuckles.

Hanako's eyes immediately flattered, and she quickly retreated her hand to close the door behind the two men.

Kakashi absolutely loved the effect he had on her body and grinned internally as he removed his shoes at the entrance. "Did you pack everything already, Shojo?"

Hanako

Hanako took a deep breath and turned to look at the men in front of her. She held her hands open for Kakashi to remove his Flak Jacket and for Sukea to remove his coat and scarf. "Yes, all done, Sensei."

Only when they both gave her their jackets she noticed their similar body type- almost identical, she thought.

Although Hanako wondered how someone who was simply a photographer could have the same perfectly carved body type as a man who's been a Shinobi for almost his whole life.

"Make yourself at home, please," she said and neatly hung their clothes on her clothing rack.

She watched Sukea walking off into her kitchen with Kakashi following him, but she quickly caught her Sensei's wrist and pulled him back against her and down to her eye level. "What is he doing here, Sensei?" Hana whisper-yelled in front of his face.

He grinned and placed his free hand against his hip, "I thought you couldn't stop thinking about him, Shojo. I'm doing you a favour."

Hana gritted her teeth and let out an annoyed groan, slightly burying her nails into Kakashi's wrist, "You said you only ever met him once."

Kakashi chuckled, straightened his back and gently removed her hand from his wrist, "Maybe I lied a little."

Hana scoffed and walked around him to enter her kitchen, "Hello, my sweet people."

Kakashi

Sukea slightly wrapped his hand around his wrist where his shadow clone just felt Hanako's nails on his skin and took a deep breath- trying to act as normal as possible.

It wasn't a big deal for the Copy Nin, though. His chakra control was excellent, and spending some hours without fighting with his clone was something he could do in his sleep.

Kakashi leaned against the kitchen wall next to Jiraiya and got out his book to start reading where he had left off.

Jiraiya looked down at Kakashi and grinned, "I'm working on a new book at the moment."

Kakashi's eyes widened, and he looked up at Jiraiya, "Really? Let me know when it's done."

Jiraiya nodded, "I have a raw copy already," he started and grabbed into his pocket to grab a stack of papers that were neatly bound together, "it's not done yet, but you can have it and read it when you're going to that mission."

Kakashi's eyes lit up, which probably still looked like his ever-bored expression, but he was excited, took the papers and neatly placed them in his pouch around his belt.

Sukea, on the other side of Hanako's kitchen, tried his best to hide his wide grin- internally cursing he wasn't wearing his mask at this moment.

"Here," Genma handed Hana a wine glass and grinned, "you deserve it."

Hana groaned lustfully and chuckled right after as she grabbed the glass from his hand and took a sip through her mask.

Ko chuckled, "Someone's needy."

Hana grinned and held up her wine glass for him to clink their glasses together.

"You look beautiful, Hanako," Sukea said, looking at her while leaning casually against her kitchen counter with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

Kurenai and Ko agreed, nodding, "She's always beautiful."

"That's what I noticed as well," Sukea said and gave her his most beautiful smile.

Hanako blushed again and quickly turned her back to him. "Make yourselves at home, please. Take whatever you want from my fridge and the wine shelf."

Ko

Ko observed the new man with a raised eyebrow and wondered how no one else thought it was weird to have a stranger around. But according to their calm states, it seemed like they had met this guy at least once or twice before this evening.

It annoyed Ko that Sukea shamelessly flirted with his Hanako and how it turned her into a blushing, stumbling mess. It should've been him who made this girl fluster and blush to her ears.

Just what did she see in this clown?

Ko cleared his throat, "Hana?"

She smiled at him while emptying her wine glass and gesturing to Genma to refill it. - which he did almost immediately before refilling his own and the other glasses around him.

"Cheers," Genma grinned, and everyone lifted their glasses to Hana's ceiling.

Ko cleared his throat again, "Hanako."

"Oh, yes, sorry, what was it?" She smiled and sat down on the chair in front of him, slightly swirling her wine around in her glass.

"I texted you. We still need to talk," he continued.

Kakashi chuckled from the other side of the kitchen, "Shojo and her phone won't become friends. Give it up, Hyuga."

Hana grinned, "Thank Kami, we can't text once we leave Hi-no-Kuni."

Kakashi grinned and slightly shook his head, but Ko reached forward to gently take her hands into his, "You're leaving for this mission? Hanako, seriously?"

Hanako furrowed her eyebrows, "Uhm, yes. How do you know about it?"

"Whatever. You're leaving tomorrow for only Kami-sama knows how long. We need to talk," Ko answered and frowned.

Kurenai, who sat next to Hana, leaned closer and leaned her cheek against her friend's shoulder, "what is the important thing you want to talk about with my girl?"

Hanako

Hanako took a deep breath and leaned back a little while sipping on her wine- way too fast for her body's liking as she already felt her skin getting hot from the alcohol.

Can't he just drop the topic?!

Hanako hated turning people down. She knew Ko had feelings for her, and he tried his best to wrap her around his finger, but it made Hana uncomfortable. Just the thought of dating her best friend, who was so much like a big brother to her, sent a disgusted shiver through her body. Dating anyone sent a disgusted shiver through her body. Hanako didn't do that shit just to get hurt in the end.

She loved him. She loved him dearly, but it was on a different level, and she desperately wanted him to understand that.

"Hyuga loves putting our sweet Koishi into uncomfortable situations," Asuma added with a big grin on his face. "Uh, Hana, can I smoke inside your kitchen?"

Hana finally averted her eyes from Ko to Asuma and nodded, "Yea, no problem, just open the window."

"You are an angel, Ikarihime," he said, grinning and getting up to open her kitchen window.

Hana gasped, "Ikarihime?"

Genma, Sukea and Kakashi chuckled like school girls behind their hands, making Hanako frown. "What's with the nickname, Sensei?" she scolded them, expressing the word Sensei.

Kakashi held his hands up in a defeated manner, "I have not only a book collection but also a nickname collection."

Hana chuckled and got up from her seat, "I'm not angry."

Sukea now chuckled and took a sip from his wine, "Poor Shiranui wakes up with a bruised face at least once a week, and you say you're not angry?"

Genma sighed over dramatically and sat down on the chair next to Ko, "I'd let her punch me in the face whenever she wants to."

Hana chuckled and turned to Kakashi, who had his nose buried in his book again, "You tell your friend a little too much about me, don't you think, Akumu?"

Kakashi grinned beneath his mask; Hana could see it clearly, "you're welcome."

Her eyes widened when she understood that he was purposely telling Sukea things about her that seemed interesting. It made her skin prickle for whatever reason, thinking about Sukea finding her attractive.

Hana looked at Sukea and caught him staring at her. He didn't avert his eyes from her, which made Hana blush and sit down in front of Ko again. "Listen, Hyuga," she started.

Ko's eyes widened a little, and he looked at Hana expectantly. "Go out with me, Kireina."

Hanako's eyes widened at the nickname he gave her, and she quickly looked at Sukea before focusing her eyes on Ko again.

Words couldn't describe how much it bothered her that her friend gave her the nickname she only wanted to hear from Sukea.

She let out an annoyed groan, jumped up from her seat, grabbed the back of Ko's chair and got between his legs to push the chair he was sitting on against the wall, making the chair stand on two legs.

Her free hand grabbed his jaw, and she leaned down to his eye level, "I'm tired of this. I love you, and you know that. I have always loved you and will always love you."

Ko looked at her with a surprised expression but slightly blushed when the room got dead tired in less than seconds.

Kakashi

Hanako's action made Kakashi and Sukea look up and slightly raise their eyebrows, expectantly observing her next movement. They watched her tiny figure and slightly grinned as they realised how easily the tiny Kunoichi dominated her friend, even though she was so tiny.

Hana was nervous, which both Kakashi's could clearly see by her slightly trembling fingers on the back of Ko's chair, but they knew the wine gave her enough courage to say what she wanted to say.

"I won't go out with you, do you understand that, Ko? I'm way too fucked up. And way too used to getting hurt- mentally and physically. I don't need a handsome Prince Charming who woke up in lavender-coloured sheets his whole life with his only problem being twisted between the main and branch family of his clan. Your cushioned life is nothing like mine was. I need someone who understands what I was going through my whole fucking life and someone who doesn't judge me when I tell them I randomly killed some people because I just felt like doing it. You're an amazing friend, don't get me wrong, I really cherish you, but you could never handle me and everything that's happening inside me. Stop trying so goddamn hard. It's not happening."

Sukea wasn't sure if he heard right, but when he let his eyes wander through Hana's kitchen and noticed how everyone stared at the pair with widened eyes, his eyes widened even more.

He grinned slightly, and for a brief second, Kakashi thought that he could be the one to understand her, but he quickly shut the door to that thought.

She was his student. She was 22, but kami-sama - was she hot right now.

Although he was slightly surprised by what she said, Kakashi knew Hana had a darker side to her personality, and he knew her life wasn't easy, but she had never expressed it as openly as now.

From the corner of Kakashi's eye, he could see how Jiraiya quickly grabbed a blank note and scribbled down the scene that just happened in front of his eyes. Kakashi mentally facepalmed when he realised he was probably using some kind of scene for his next novel. - freaking Pervy Sannin.

Hanako

Hanako stared into Ko's beautiful lavender eyes and noticed a slight change in his expression. She couldn't precisely pinpoint his emotion since she had never been a pro at reading into other people, but she guessed he was either embarrassed or hurt. Or maybe a bit of both.

Damn it, Hanako.

The only thing that could be heard was Asuma inhaling his cigarette and slowly blowing out the smoke next to Hanako's kitchen window.

Sukea cleared his throat and grabbed the wine bottle from the counter next to him. "Okay, I think we all need to loosen up a little," he said in a cheery voice and lifted the bottle towards Hanako.

She slowly averted her eyes from Ko, who still didn't say a word, and looked at Sukea. Hana sighed but carefully let go of Ko's jaw and turned to walk to Sukea. "I'm sorry," she mumbled.

Ko cleared his throat and got up from his chair. "You've changed, Hanako. It doesn't suit you." He spat, left her kitchen and slammed the front door of her apartment when he left.

Hana could feel tears prickle in the corner of her eyes, but she quickly swallowed them and looked at the wine bottle that Sukea still held in front of her face. She quickly took it from his hand, and instead of using her glass, she opened the bottle and took a huge sip from it.

"You changed, Hana, yes. But in the best way possible. You're so strong and more confident now. Don't let Emo Hyuga boy tear you down, okay? He's just mad because he couldn't wrap you around his fingers," Kurenai suddenly spoke and appeared behind Hana, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

Hanako groaned in annoyance, pinched the back of her nose and took another big sip of wine before pressing the bottle against Sukea's muscular chest. "I'm usually not that mean, I promise."

Sukea grinned and placed his thumb and index finger on Hana's chin, "Don't worry, Kireina. I figured that out on my own. He seems really annoying."

Genma scoffed loudly from his chair, "Imagine having to work with him every day."

"He's not that bad, actually.. or he wasn't that bad when I was younger," Hana sighed again and leaned her lower back against the counter next to Sukea.

Sukea sneakily placed his hand behind her on the counter so she would touch his arm if she moved and smiled at her cutely, "Well, back then, you were a mere teenager, and now you're a woman. Maybe it's confusing for him to see that girls grow up or, in your case- become more of a woman."

Hana gasped and nudged his side with her elbow, "Oh my god," she looked at Kakashi, "clearly your friend. He's just mean."

"Not his fault that you never grew more than a centimetre since you were 16," Kakashi answered nonchalantly and buried his nose back into his book.

Hana crossed her arms in front of her chest and pouted, "tch."

~~~~

Hanako

"Be careful on the mission, darling. I just got you back," Jiraiya said lovingly and let go of the tight hug he caved her in.

Hana smiled, grabbed his shirt to pull him down to her eye level and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, "When I'm back, I want to see you with our lovely Hokage, deal?"

Jiraiya let out a loud chuckle and ruffled her hair before leaving her apartment along with Asuma, Genma and Kurenai, who each hugged her tightly and wished her luck on the mission.

Hana smiled and turned to Kakashi and Sukea, who were now the only two people in her apartment.

They had just put their jackets back on when her mind unconsciously remembered a scene from one of Jiraiya's books, making her cheeks heat up, and she quickly opened the door further. "You got everything?"

Kakashi grinned slightly as if he knew exactly where her mind went but nodded, "Yes, Shojo. I'll see you tomorrow at the gates, don't be late."

"Wouldn't dare to let you wait, Sensei," she grinned, got on her tiptoes and hugged him around his neck with one arm. He hugged her back around her waist before letting go and giving her his signature two-finger wave.

"Goodnight, Shojo," he had already gone downstairs when Hanako looked at Sukea and instantly blushed.

"D-don't let him wait," she stumbled quietly and leaned her back against her door, still holding the doorknob behind her back.

Sukea wrapped his scarf around his neck and stepped closer to Hana, "Ah, he will wait anyways. But I can't let you go without saying a proper goodbye."

Hana immediately felt how her hands got sweaty, and she quickly looked away from him and onto the dark streets outside her door. "I'll be back in no time.."

Kakashi

Sukea now stepped even closer to her, so she was forced to crane her neck to look at him. He slowly placed his hands next to her head against her door and leaned down to her eye level. "Promise to come to find me when you're back," he whispered in front of her face.

His Sharingan, which he hid behind his dark contact lens, caught how Hanako's breath hitched and how she pressed her legs together.

Don't be fucking stupid, Kakashi. That's Hanako in front of you.

"W-what if I can't find you?.." she whispered back and now locked her eyes with his.

"Try harder then, Kireina," he stopped abruptly and chuckled slightly, "Will you yell at me too for calling you Kireina?"

Hana joined his quiet chuckle and shook her head, "No, I like to hear it from you.."

Sukea hummed, "Take care of yourself, Kireina. Also, have an eye on Kakashi. He can be pretty reckless from time to time."

Hana nodded again and slowly snaked her arms around his neck to hug him, "I promise."

Sukea couldn't help but lower his gaze to her masked lips. Sukea had never kissed a girl before, especially not a pretty one like Hanako. When he looked back into her eyes, he let his lips linger over hers for a moment while searching for any restraint she might have.

But Hanako didn't even blink. She stared back into his eyes, and instead of pushing him away, she slowly cupped his neck with her tiny hands. Sukea took a deep breath and, lastly closed the gap between their lips. He slowly placed his hands on her waist to pull her closer to his body and deepened the kiss when Hanako wrapped one of her arms around his neck and pushed herself more on her tiptoes to kiss him more passionately.

Sukea's pushed her harder against the door as he felt how she moved her lips against his, not giving him a moment to breathe.

"Mhh..," she quietly moaned and tried to get even closer to him by pushing higher on her tiptoes.

Kakashi was 100% sure he was in heaven.

He often imagined kissing Hana -not that he should, but he was a man after all, but he never imagined that it would be this heavenly. He picked her up by the waist, so Hana immediately wrapped her legs around his body, one arm around his neck, and her other hand rested on his left cheek, where she caressed his skin gently.

He loved what her masked lips felt like on his and buried one hand in her hair. Fuck- he loved her hair so much.

After a couple of moments, he could feel his lungs burn from the lack of oxygen and pulled back with a gasp.

Hanako

Hanako took a deep breath and slowly opened her eyes to look at him, her eyes even darker and lustful. "Now you gotta promise me something, Sukea.."

Kakashi took another deep breath and still held her close to his face, "Everything."

"I want another one of these," she slowly placed her thumb on his lips, "when I return from the mission."

"I'll give you thousands, but next time you let me kiss your bare lips, Kireina."

Not even knowing what she agreed to, she simply nodded. "Okay.."

Sukea gave her another quick peck before carefully putting her back to her feet and walking outside her apartment. "Be careful, Hanako."

Hana swallowed slightly, nodded and slowly closed the door behind her as she watched him walk away.

Holy Fuck.

~~~~

Last Update: October 13th, 22'

Artist:

That Chapter was a bit long, sorry. But I didn't really know where to split it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 642 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
62.3K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
39.6K 1.5K 15
Mitsuba Sousuke. You've probably heard of him before, right? Obviously, as a social media influencer, he's bound to be famous. Within the sight of hi...
66.8K 1.7K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...