Revenge System To Hubby Track...

By feedmefluff

System: Host the protagonist is going to make its move!! Shen was too tired and lazy to bother with the prot... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Arc 1.7
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
Arc 1.11
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
Arc 2.5
Arc 2.6
Arc 2.7
Extra 4
Not an update!
Arc 2.8
Not an update!
Arc 2.9
Arc 2.10
Arc 2.11
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.7
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 6.1
Arc 3. 11
Arc 4.1
Arc 4.2
Arc 4.3
Arc 4.4
Arc 4.5
Arc 4.6
Arc 4.7
Arc 4.8
Arc 4.9
Space
Arc 5.1
Arc 5.2
Arc 5.3
Extra: Ari and Yno
Arc 5.4
Arc 5.5
Arc 5.6
Arc 5.7
Arc 5.8
Arc 5.9
Arc 5.10
Arc 5.11
Extra: Lao He and Yoshan
Extra: Family of four
Arc 6.2
Arc 6.3
Extra: My lady in a shining heels
Extra
Arc 6.4
Arc 6.5
Arc 6.6
Arc 6.7
Arc 6.8
Arc 6.9
Arc 6.10
Extra: Cao Peng and Lu
Arc 7.1
Arc 7.2
Arc 7.3
Arc 7.4
Arc 7.5

Arc 3.6

11K 498 20
By feedmefluff

"Ah'Ya, always be careful and dont neglect yourself." Zhou Shan seriously said. Today is the day when Zhou Ya will go to the training ground to cultivate her self.

The Imperial Duke looked at Zhou Ya lovingly with a bit of heartache. Though he wants her to immediately strengthen herself as to not be implicated in the future, he still felt reluctant. This is the first time that her grandaughter would be away from them for a verly long time. He is an Imperial Duke, but he is also a grandfather. No matter how happy he is to finally have someone follow his footsteps, there are still those worries that clouded him. Especially on what happened to his son and daughter-in-law who were soldiers.

Still, he hardened his heart and forced himself to trust his grandaughter. It is also for her own good in the near future, especially when the crown prince has taken a liking to her. Even though he can resist and protect his grandaughter for a while, it still wouldnt be forever. Inevitable things are bound to happen no matter how powerful one is.

Imperial Duke opened his mouth and resolutely said, "Make us proud when you return."

Zhou Ya's eyes reddened. She naturally know that one of his grandpa's reason why she was allowed to be a soldier was to protect herself. Having already experienced her last life full of pain and regrets, she naturally would not waste her second chance to get stronger, especially at the thought that the past has a very big probability on repeating again.

Zhou Ya rushed towards her family for a hug. She tried to control her tears on gushing out afraid that he'd be teased by her brother.

Zhou Shan was amused. He raised his hand and touched Zhou Ya's head, "You can cry for the last time. Brother wont mind." After his words, Zhou Ya was not anymore polite. She sobbed. Still lowering her voice. After crying, she immediately remebered something and suddenly looked at her brother.

"T-that, brother...general Wu--"

"Call her brother-in-law." Zhou Shan interrupted with a chuckle.

"You just met a few days ago!" She indignantly said.

"Dont worry. I know he's the only one."

Seeing and hearing his answer and expression, Zhou Ya has no longer words to say. She withdraw from the warm hug.

"You guys take care of yourselves! Once I'm back, you'll definitely be very proud of me!" Zhou Ya confidently said. Her soft temperament suddenly changed to a strong and determined personality.

"Now that is what a Zhou is!" Grandpa Zhou praised.

He and his grandson smiled as they see off Zhou Ya.
...........................................
The moment Zhou Ya stepped out of the luxurious carriage, what greeted her was the vast and dry land. The hot wind blows toward her face making her soft and white skin itch.

Just as she was in a trance, the neigh of a horse getting far away caught her attention. She looked back and found that that the carriage she rode was getting far and far away from her.

Little Three who was with her thought that she's hesitating. Just as he open his mouth to say something, Zhou Ya turned her face towards the front and determinely said, "Let's go!"

Seing her decisive and resolute face, Little Three changed his words to, "Follow me."

Time Skip~

During these five years of training and cultivating herself , Zhou Ya finally felt the feeling of getting heavy chains surround her body and being dragged into the deepest of sea. If she didnt work hard to free herself and swim back as fast as she can, then she can only watch the light getting far and far away from her. Letting the heavy chains dragged her body deeper and deeper in to the sea and slowly but painfully feel the feeling of suffocation until she die.

(Note: That was just an idiom in order to explain how hard her life was when training and cultivating herself to become an excellent soldier these past 5 years.)

Due to the fact that Zhou Ya is a total beginner, her training started from what an aristrocrat 5-year-old child should be doing. Horsemanship, archery, descipline, and tactics to finally have a one-on-one fight with the 6 shadowguards of her brother-in-law. All of these were taught to her. With so much deligence, it took her 3 years to master all of it.

Then, it was time to finally go to the border to fight and kill real enemies. She was put in charge of all the soldiers. This remaining 2 years were used to train her leadership abilities and master her fighting skills by intigrating and working together with the soldiers in the vicinity. This part was not easy as there were some who was underestimating her skills from only 3-year long of practice thinking that they will die immediately when she's put in charge. Zhou Ya recieved many rejections, but she immediately suppressed those voices and proved them wrong by defeating those so-called powerful men of the enemies and bringing their heads one-by-one to the camp.

One time, someone asked her,

"How did you easily defeat all of them with just your 3 years of practice! Was that a lie?" After this question, many eyes focused on her.

Zhou Ya looked towards them, opened her mouth, and slowly said word by word, "They did not even come close to my trainors, Shadows."

Her words brought a lightning to those people. Shadows. Shadows. Who did not know about them! They're the 6 people personally trained by General Wu himself! No wonder that she got very strong in just a span of 3 years!

From then on, they didnt doubt her abilities and those previous condemnations stopped. Though there are still some voices, it was quickly drowned by those soldiers that praised Zhou Ya.

Those 2 years improved Zhou Ya's leadership abilities and fighting skills. She has gain a sturdy place in the army. Her name was heard all throughout the capital and nearby villages. The emperor who heard it just stroked his beard and has a thoughtful smile attached to his face. While, Wang Haoran was already fuming.
............
Finally, it was time to go home! Zhou Ya's eyes were twinkling as she rode her horse. Her current expression was very different from her usual bloodlust aura surrounding her all throughout the year.

"General, you seemed to be very happy!" A soldier respectfully called.

Though Zhou Ya is not a general and has yet to have a title, these soldiers keep on calling her 'general' making her have a headache.

"En! My brother and my old man is waiting at home!" She replied.

"Ohh! They must be so excited!" Another soldier replied.

"General, we cant wait to see your family!"

These soldiers who had been in the border for many years naturally didnt know that the person they're calling 'general' is the grandaughter of the Imperial Duke. These soldiers has no slight idea. Zhou Ya just smiled carelessly.

Though these soldiers have no idea about what her family's reputation is, they still put in mind that the general's family is an aristocrat due to the fact that the Shadows personally trained her.

Considering that they are travelling from the border, it took them 5 days and 4 nights to arrived at the capital gate in a fast pace.

From afar, the sodiers could see their families waiting for them. The soldiers started to tear up. And of course, Zhou Ya was not left out. She had a great eyesight and immediately spotted his grandfather and brother together with brother-in law.

Zhou Ya applied pressure to her horse which immediately galloped towards her family. The other soldiers did the same.

Reuniting after how many years, who wouldnt be excited?

===================================
Yeah! Who wouldnt?!

*sigh* Another chapter completed! Yay!

The feeling of already having the complete plot in your head and immediately want to write it down. However, due to poor words and poor memory.....and laziness, it would instead take a couple of days to finish a chapter that barely illustrate the idea you're trying to portray to a reader's mind. Adding to the fact that because of too many informations/ideas jumbled up in our mind, we dont know or rather we spent a lot of time (which usually dragged to days) thinking where to put this kind of scenario!

Well! That's your author! Lol.

Andd, I am very sure that I am not the only one experiencing it. Hahaha.

To those of you who's experiencing the same, just bare in mind that this is very common. Take it slowly and breath when you feel suffocated. Dont be pressured. Cause if you do, then your story may feel rushed(like mine. Lol. But that's how its designed. Hahah)

Anyways, thank you guys for your support and to the fact that you're not rushing me to update immediately. It really is a great thing for me. Chu!😘

Have a super great day today!

Edit: I was cringing the whole time rereading this lol. Yet deeply felt satisfied. Tehee...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 16.5K 44
Nakabayshi Nao has a bad track record. People usually prefer to listen to his school report reading 'quirk use with intent to harm' than look at his...
9.9M 647K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
2M 91.9K 62
Yun LiFan who used to look down from the top is now working like a slave just because she was dragged and bounded to this ridiculous system after wak...
30.3K 1.1K 48
Get your hands on a wide variety of handsome men and save the world!? A "heartwarming and erotic" comedy about another world. You can't resist a good...