the unwanted twin

R3b3cca09 által

Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she... Több

1
note
intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
characters
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
characters again
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
note
chapter 70
chapter 72
chapter 73
1 mil
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
note
new story?
chapter 80
81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
epilogue
sequel
extra?
spin off

chapter 71

55.7K 1.7K 458
R3b3cca09 által

Ok so writing this after I wrote the chapter. Try not to hate Damon too much. I'm going to start building it up to her finding out about the Mafia.

"remember Emilia do not show him" Mason warned before they went in.

Dante was sat watching TV when they went in. "Where's matteo" Mason asked as they joined him.
"With dad" Dante shrugged flipping through the TV.
"And where's dad" Mason asked.
Dante shrugged "dad needed his help"

After school, Alesandro had finished work early as he was able to get an appointment with the doctor so he came home and when the boys got home he told Matteo that he needed his help with some daily tasks, he knew Matteo wouldn't want Dante to know he was taking him to the doctors so once in the car, he told Matteo where they were really going.

Alesandro was worried about his son and he certainly wasn't going to wait until it becomes a bigger problem so he had booked a doctor's appointment. If this was an eating disorder like he thought it was, then he needed to get ahead of it.

"And Damon?" mason questioned hopefully my Damon wasn't here yet.

"Still at work I think. Dad said Damon was going to be heading to the warehouse straight after, the petty little gang down town is causing trouble"

Mason gulped. The petty little gang that Dante described was actually their enemy. The enemys tattoo was currently on Emilia.

If Damon found out he would be more than pissed, especially if they are causing trouble again.

"Fuck" he muttered running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"It's fine, Damon will handle it" Dante shrugged, he had no idea what had happened.

"If he doesn't kill me first"  Mason mumbled.

He then turned to Emilia "until it's gone you wear long sleeves"  he warned.

"But majority of my clothes don't fit over my cast, only a few hoodies and stuff do and it's too hot to wear them all the time"

"I don't care. You are not to show Damon"

Dante suddenly became very concerned. Masons tone was much more authoritive and eerily like Damon's.

"What happened, why can't she wear shorter stuff" Dante asked.

"It's nothing " Mason trusted Dante but he had a habit of telling Damon things to get others in trouble.

"We did fake tattoos as a prank" Emilia said not seeing the harm in telling him.

Dante laughed"doesn't he need to see them for the prank to work"

"Well that was the plan" Mason sighed.

"I chose this tattoo which Damon won't like but he hates violence around me so it has a gun on. But it's not really a big deal. It's nature at the end of the day. Mason had to work and let me do one myself"

"I thought she would pick a flower or a sunshine, shit like that" Mason said.

He then grabbed her arm and lifted her sleeve up to show Dante the four stick on tattoos.

Dante didn't see a problem with them until his eyes landed on the snake tattoo.

"Oh shit. He's going to kill you"

"It won't wash off yet either " Mason said pulling her sleeve back down.

"Well I won't tell him, I can't believe she chose a gang tattoo. Does she know it's a gang one"

"No. She doesn't understand how angry Damon will be either so no doubt she will end up showing him"

"Emilia that tattoo it's only temporary but it's also a very bad one. Next time you should ask Mason if it's bad like that"

"It was in the pile. I really don't think it's a big deal"

"Enough. Yes it was in the pile because I gave you all the ones I had to choose from and that was my mistake but this isn't something I expected you to choose"

"Find I'm sorry" Emilia said. She didn't understand why but she didn't question him further.

Later that night.

Emilia was reading a book in her room. Damon wasn't back yet and Matteo and Alesandro hadn't gotten back till late so Mason had made dinner for himself, Dante and Emilia.

Emilia didn't see the big deal in the tattoo but she wanted to find out, unfortunately she wasnt allowed her technology so she couldn't do an image search but when she could she would ask. It was obvious it was more than just a bad tattoo. Maybe her friends would know?

She gave it a little while longer before she went downstairs to get a drink. Only when she got downstairs, Damon and Mason were in the kitchen talking in Italian.

She was curious at what they always talked about, they were having her learn but she found it difficult.

Damon had been updating mason on the enemy gang, he talked with so much hate that Mason knew Damon would be pissed.

"It's late Emilia, what are you doing up" Mason asked when he spotted her.

"I wanted a drink. Is that okay?" She said getting nervous thinking it might not be okay.

"Yes of course it's okay, what would you like" Damon said.

"Water please"

Damon made her a glass of water, he handed it her, when she stretched her arm to take it, Damon eyed her arm suspiously "did you have fun with Mason today" he asked.
"Yeah it was good"

"That's good. Show me your arm"

Mason gulped "I didn't bring a needle to her skin even for a second" he said choosing his words carefully.

"Then she can show me her arm and I'll owe you an apology"

Emilia had no choice now but to show him.

He rolled up her sleeve, his jaw clenched when he saw the butterflies and flower but then his eyes connected with the snake and gun, his grip tightened and a dark look appeared on his face.

"Why the hell have you got this on your arm" he snapped.

"You're hurting my wrist" she mumbled.

Damon glared in response, he tightened his grip for a split second before letting go.

"I want an explanation Mason. I warned you not to give her any tattoos" he said.

Mason gulped. He didn't expect him to find out so soon.
"Um we decided to give her a few temporary tattoos as a prank so I gave her the butterflies, the sun, and the flowers but she convinced me to let her do her own when I went back to work. I wasn't watching, I should have been more careful" Mason explained.

"And what fucking possessed you to get such a awful fucking tattoo Emilia" Damon said turning his attention back to her.
"Well I know you don't like all the violent stuff around me so I thought...."

"No Emilia you didn't think. Do you think this made for a good joke? Because it didn't. You were reckless and stupid"

"It's just a temporary tattoo "

"That's not the point. It's a fucking gun"

"Damon she doesn't know, remember " Mason said.

"Don't even try Mason. I am pissed at you too. You should have been supervising her. I know she doesn't know why the fuck do you think I'm saying gun instead of a enemy tattoo"

"So you're not mad about the butterflies and shit"

"No. As long as they are stick on" he said, he waited for the relief to cross Masons face before speaking again "what has pissed me off though is youre irresponsible behaviour, letting her pick this and not even checking what she is putting on herself. We will be talking about this later" Damon said in a calm but deadly tone. He was extremely angry, the calmer he was the more angry he truly was.

"And you Emilia were completed irresponsible. A fucking gun of all things. Do you find them amusing" he said. He couldn't tell her it was a gang tattoo so he said 'gun'. He didn't wait for an anwser, instead he pulled his own gun out which was in a holster connected to his waist band. He slammed it down on the counter.
"Why do you have a gun" she whispered not taking her eyes off it.

"Why the fuck did you put that on yourself"

"Damon stop, put it away, you're scaring her" Mason said.

"No. You don't get to speak. You are in just as much trouble. We will have that conversation privately though . I suggest you go wash that off Emilia"

"We have tried that" Mason mumbled.

"Well she better go try again then hadn't she" he snapped as he picked his gun back up. He picked it up to put it away but Emilia took that as a threat and she ran out of the room.

"What the fuck Damon. A gun seriously" mason said.

"She has our rivals gang tattoo on her and you let it. The same rival who has been on us for months"

"Oh please you could end them if you truly wanted too"

"You're right there is a thrill when hunting them down but that's not the point. They are our rival, they are growing stronger and you are encouraging this fucking behaviour " he snapped, his tone getting deadlier by the second.

"Im sorry it's not like I gave it her though. Yes I shouldnt have let her do it on her own"

"No she doesn't and now she's got that fucking thing on her like she's one of them" he said with disgust.

"It will come off. She's not one of them"

"You better fucking hope it comes off tonight. I am not having that thing in this house"

"What are you going to do? Kick her out?'

"Of course not, but that tattoo is the mark of them and I don't want it here"

"Damon I'm sorry I understand why you hate them so much but please don't take your gun out on her again" Mason said when he realized why Damon truly hated them. He had forgotten what had happened, it had been so long ago now but it did happen and he had stupidly forgotten.

"There is nothing that you can do if she can't get it off"

"You better hope for your sake there is" Damon snapped. His tone was dark and he glared at Mason just like he treated his enemies.

"I'm sorry" Mason whispered.

"Sorry isn't good enough this time"

"Okay I understand but what are you going to do about the gun. Please just calm down and think about what you have done"

"I'm not worried about my fucking gun, I'll tell her my security insisted I carry one in case they can't get to me, I'll show her a permit for it. Besides she lived in America"

Damon stormed out after saying that. He needed to calm down. It wasn't just a rival gang tattoo for him. It was so much more and his anger. He hated to admit it but he couldn't spend time around Emilia knowing she had that tattoo on her.

It was a reminder of what happened so many years ago.

Soooo Damon is pissed but it's rather his anger at the tattoo and what it means. He will be apologizing to Emilia.  He has his reasons which I'll explore soon.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3M 80.5K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
22.8K 486 15
Georgia Alice Monroe The same girl who has been abused until she found her brothers. She has relied on having all of her brothers there for her since...
2.5M 69.5K 38
"Actually I do. I'm working", I said with no emotion at all. They didn't deserve it. They don't get to know how I have felt through the years without...
985K 31.3K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...