the unwanted twin

By R3b3cca09

Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she... More

1
note
intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
characters
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
characters again
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
note
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
1 mil
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
note
new story?
chapter 80
81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
epilogue
sequel
extra?
spin off

chapter 70

58.9K 1.9K 330
By R3b3cca09

"Come on Lia, you need to wake up" Mason called gently nudging her awake.
"It's too early"
Mason chuckled "it's breakfast time though do you really want to miss out on dad's cooking"
"He will be cooking tonight I'm not missing anything"
"Very well I shall go eat all yours and tell dad that you don't want breakfast"

"Okay"

"Come on Lia you need to get up, we can't do it if you don't get up"

"Find but it better work"

"Trust me Lia it will"

After convincing her to have breakfast they went back downstairs where everyone was eating breakfast.

It was just a normal morning for them, there was a small conversation nothing major.

"Right I need to go to work now I'll be home tonight. Mason remember what we talked about, I expect you not to disobey me" Damon said as he stood up. Everyone looked at mason who nodded "sure"

Damon nodded "goodbye" he said to the table and left.

"We should go soon too" Mason added after a while.

"Okay yes let's go, I'll quickly go change" Emilia was still in her pajamas.
After a nod from Mason she went and changed.

At the tatto studio. Emilia went upstairs, she was still grounded so she didn't have her phone but Mason had given her his to play games on. He had obviously made sure anything he didnt want her seeing was made private but there wasn't alot since hd had 3 different phones anyway.
One phone was business related such as his tattoo stuff and marketing ideas.
Another was for his illegal stuff.
And finally his personal phone. He made sure she couldn't access anything on it but he didn't think she would try.

She got bored of playing games pretty quick and decided to go back downstairs to where they were Mason was working.

"Can I watch" she asked.

"Of course, grab a stool" Mason replied not taking his eyes off the needle as he continued the tattoo on his client.

Emilia watched closely, Mason was really good at what he did.

The customer was soon done and Mason said he had a few more before lunch so not wanting her to get bored he gave her a sketchpad and allowed her to draw whatever she wanted.

Emilia liked to draw, at first she didn't know what. She remembered her teacher telling her how art helped express a person's feelings. She definitely couldn't do that or Mason would worry. She remembered how that drawing what you see helps.

So she drew masons arm, holding a needle against a client's skin. His sleeve rolled up showing all his tattoos.

(Mason has tattoos like these, so individual sketches on his arms, rather than one  design it's lots of doodles he's done himself and had tattooed on him)

It was lunch and Mason took off his gloves letting his last client go. He flipped the sign saying closed not wanting any walk ins.
"May I" he asked wanting to see Emilia's drawings.

She handed him the sketchbook thinking her drawing was awful but it turned out Mason was extremely impressed "you're a fantastic drawer Lia, if you ever want to design your own when your older I'd recommend it" he said, he was amazed how much detail she put into all his tattoos.

"Can we still do it today " she asked hoping he didn't change his mind.

"Of course, there is a small coffee shop I order from most days I've put you an order in too so I'll go across the road and pick it up. You can have a look at what I have and then we will do it after lunch"

Emilia agreed and began looking. She had no idea what to pick.  There was so many options.

Emilia and Mason ate lunch as they looked through the options. Eventually they decided that since it was a prank they wanted to go all out.

Mason had agreed to give her a stick on tattoo.

Damon had warned him this morning, his words were "if you dare give her a tattoo there will be trouble, she's still a child. I don't want to see a tattoo on her until she's at least 18, you will not go against me on this"

And here Mason was, looking through the stick on designs he had.

Emilia picked a butterfly a flowers and a sun.

"I have to get back to work now, do you want to continue drawing"

"Can I try apply some myself" she asked, it seemed simple enough.

"Sure just don't forget the petroleum jelly it will help it stay on when you get it wet"

Mason then left her too it, he really shouldn't have done that.

Emilia was looking through the range of stick on tattoos he had, there was alot.

Every design he created it into a stick on version, it helped with indecisive customers.

She eventually saw something that she thought would annoy him slightly. Damon didn't like her around violence, he was hesitant to let her play violent video games with Dante and himself. Maybe he had changed his mind since yesterday?
Either way she chose a few different ones. Eventually she narrowed it down to a snake with gun.

She applied it like Mason had applied the others. She had chosen it for several reasons.
Reason 1. Damon didn't like her around guns
Reason 2. The level of detail
Reason 3 The flowers.

Mason saw she had applied one so after his last client he went over "so what did you go with" he asked.

Emilia showed him, she didn't expect his call expression to fade and its place anger.

"No. Go wash it off. Now"

She had never heard that tone before.

"Why was it in the pile if I can't have it" she questioned.

"Because you were looking through everything I had. I didn't bother seoeratinh them. I thought you would choose another flower or something"

"It has flowers on"

"I'm not messing around Emilia, you need to go wash it off. Now"

"Fine but why is it so important "

"Its got a gun on that's why" it wasn't the truth.

The truth was, Damon needed some of his people to go undercover to get the shipment lists and bank details so to blend in Mason had recreated temporary tattoos for them so they could pass as rival members of their enemy gang.

Emilia figured it was important so she did as he said but thanks to the jelly and setting spray it wouldn't come off.
"Um mason it's not coming off" she whispered.
"Fuck" he cursed.

"Listen to me carefully Emilia, you are not to show Damon this. No matter how much how much he asks. Do not show him. You will keep trying to get it off too. This isn't a tattoo I ever want to see on you. Do you understand"
Mason was calm about it but it was a deadly calm tone.

"Okay" she whispered. She had no idea the true meaning of this tattoo.

Even though it was only temporary she had a feeling Damon would find out before she could get rid of it.

"I'm sorry Emilia, it's just it's not a nice tattoo" Mason said in a calmer tone. He felt guilty for how he spoke.

He should not have left her to do it herself.

Damon had a way of finding out things and he feared the worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 7.3K 55
(To whoever is reading this and willing to read my story, Good luck, it's literally so bad🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😭.) Clarissa Illyria Romano, the girl who wa...
Jokers By Vii <3

Teen Fiction

118K 2.8K 115
A long time ago there were 3 brothers, Rozario, Santiago and Valentino. Their last name is unknown but the fact that they were related is, well, even...
1.2M 21.3K 88
"Fuck." She cries as my finger enters her wet cunt, fully. "More." Giana demands. "Yeah?" I mock. "Beg. You know how this works Giana, you don't make...
299K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...