To be Claimed by Her

By theEveofChaos

An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Tying the Knot
Chapter 134
Epilogue
Moving Forward - upcoming book
Second Book Update
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Chapter 104

2K 107 15
By theEveofChaos

Mature Content Warning - M/M, M/F, M/M/M

Chapter 104: Multiple POVs

Owen's POV

We've been at the Council Headquarters for a week now and are no closer to an answer than when we arrived. Loki has dropped off the radar, not even responding to Marc or Luke. Then again, Luke seems to know something we don't and changes the subject anytime anyone asks.

Since Orak's attack, we have all made an effort to stay close to Tesoro. Sean has to treat the shadows at least twice a day, and her eyes have dark circles under them. We discovered yesterday that she can see shadows now. It seems they are trying to break through the wards and are appearing in almost spectral form to her. While so far, they cannot harm her, it is causing her to become anxious and almost paranoid. Quin is keeping his distance and so is Victor. They both seem to be more affected as time goes by to the essence leaking from the stone.

I watched as Sean walked into our room, looking exhausted. "How much sleep have you had, love?" I asked him as he laid down, putting his head in my lap.

He yawned as I ran my fingers through his hair, "A few hours," he chuckled, "I feel like I'm working overnights at the hospital again." He sat up, a pensive look on his face. "Do you think we'll ever go back to Charleston, to the Academy? So much has changed."

Setting my book off to the side, I cupped his face in my hands, "Hey, weren't you the one who told me everything would be okay?" He gave a weak smile. "And honestly, I'm not sure. I think we will visit, but I don't think our lives are there anymore. We can't pretend things haven't changed, that we haven't changed. I do think we could still work with the Academy. In fact, I think our new lives may benefit the Academy in far greater ways. All those odd and unexplainable cases over the years were most likely magic related. We have knowledge and skills that other teams never dreamed of." I'd actually given the Academy lots of thought over the last week and even spoken to Phil a few times. The possibilities were endless, but for now, we needed to focus on Eveleen and saving her.

"See, this is one of the many reasons I love you, Owen Blackbourne. You are my calm in the storm," he pulled my lips to his, kissing me tenderly. "I'm going to take a shower and find some food." He tossed his shirt out the door of the bathroom, making me growl softly, then his pants. Sean popped his head out the door, "Join me?"

I jumped out of the bed, losing my clothes as I crossed the room. Sean stood completely naked under the running water, his back turned to me, but head tilted waiting for me to come in. I wrapped my arms around him and pushed him towards the tile wall roughly, my hand lowering to stroke his length. He let out a low whine as I lined the head of my cock against his tight ass. "It's not nice to tease, little boy," I snarled as I fully entered him in a single thrust. His head fell back in a loud scream, his cock twitching in my hand. I bit and sucked on his neck as I pounded into him. I felt like I couldn't get inside him deep enough. The shower filled with our grunts and moans as we both came repeatedly, but still not sated.

Kota's POV

I finally managed to get Nate and Luke in the same room to discuss what happened. I could see how defensive Luke was. I should have told him about Nate and me before we had sex, but I couldn't change that now.

"So how is this supposed to work," Luke asked, his voice hesitant. "I don't want to mess things up between you two."

I knelt before him, lifting his chin, "Luke, you could never mess things up. I should have told you about Nate and me first. This is all my fault. Please, please don't pull away from me." I could see tears edging his eyes. I ran my thumb across his cheeks and leaned in to give him a soft kiss. He whimpered slightly but didn't pull away. When I broke the kiss, he looked up at Nate.

"What do you want," Luke whispered.

Nate titled his head as if he was weighing the situation, then stepped closer and knelt next to me. "May I kiss you?" he asked him. Luke's eyes went wide, but he nodded yes. I watched as Nate placed his hand around the nape of Luke's neck and pulled his mouth towards him. The kiss started out cautiously but then heated up as Luke pulled Nate into him. I let out a low growl - fuck seeing them like this was so hot.

When the kiss broke, they were both panting, cheeks red. "Strip, both of you, now," I commanded them as I took off my own clothes. Luke only hesitated for a moment, whereas Nate didn't hesitate at all. Once they were naked, I pushed Nate down on his knees in front of Luke. "Show Luke how good you can make him feel, my love," I purred in his ear. Nate reached out and began stroking him. Just like he'd done with me, Luke tangled his hand in Nate's hair when he began sucking his cock. I watched them, stroking myself, then began to stretch Nate with the lube. He moaned against Luke's cock when I slid inside of him.

Luke cried out, "May I cum, please," as Nate deepthroated him.

"Luke you may cum, but Nate you need to wait," I commanded and listened to Luke moan as he flooded Nate's mouth. He was panting when he slipped out of Nate's mouth. I was so close and I could see how worked up Nate was, his cock standing at full attention. "Return the favor, Luke. Let him fill that mouth, beautiful," I groaned as I struggled to hold my orgasm.

Nate cried out as Luke began to suck him, hollowing his cheeks. In moments, we both came loudly.

Axel's POV

"Wait, you knew?" I asked Silas. I was flabbergasted. How did he know Marc was attracted to me, but somehow I'd missed it all this time?

"Well, you are fairly oblivious to these matters," he snickered. "I mean, look how long it took you to figure out things with Seirína, and me." I rolled my eyes at him, then turned to look at Marc, who sat nervously on the chair next to the bed.

"I'm sorry," he stammered, "I can leave." He stood and started walking towards the door, but Silas grabbed him and crashed their mouths together. Marc squeaked in surprise but quickly submitted to the kiss. I let out an audible groan watching them. Silas held his hand out to me, without breaking the kiss. I walked toward them like a man hypnotized. Silas pulled me between them and pulled Marc against me. My hands trailed over his shoulders and chest. I felt my breath falter as I looked into his beautiful mismatched eyes. I tangled my hands in his hair and devoured his lips as Silas began placing kisses along my neck, his hands squeezing my hips and ass.

I don't even remember any of us getting undressed. The next thing I know, I'm balls deep in Marc as Silas is sucking his cock. The room smelled of sex as all of us came repeatedly. It was like we couldn't stop.

Raven's POV

Moy solnechnyy svet and I hadn't been able to keep our hands off each other most of the day. My cock felt raw, we'd fucked so many times, yet here I was, buried inside of him again as he tears streamed down his face, begging to cum again. It was like we were drugged. "Shh, love, don't cry," I roared as I filled him again, then dropped to my knees, taking his length into my mouth. He bucked against my mouth, threading his hand in my short hair.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, Raven, don't stop," he screamed and pushed deeper down my throat, making my eyes water.

North's POV

Queen, Brandon, and I had been playing together all day. She was so willing to experiment and so was Brandon. Her eyes hazed over as she sucked his cock while I spanked her. The sound of her moans were a drug, driving me insane. Brandon grabbed her hair and slammed into her throat as he came, calling her name as I pressed my fingers deep inside of her, commanding her to cum as well. She moaned against his cock and thrashed against my legs. I laid her on the bed, she watched us as I began to fuck Brandon, pushing him forward, his tongue grazing across her sensitive clit. She panted as he teased her.

We only paused for a moment when there was a knock at the door. Queen slipped off the bed to answer it. I couldn't see who it was, but she turned her head to me, "I need to go see Victor." Her voice sounded odd, but I couldn't focus as the urge to ram into Brandon overtook me. I grunted as I began pumping again and she closed the door behind her.

Quin's POV

I don't want to do this. I fought with everything I could, but the pull of the shadows was too strong. Bring her to the dragon, the voices said. Release your essence, incubus, and bring her to the dragon.

I groaned as the unseen force pulled me down the hallways. I lowered all control over my essence, letting my incubus powers surge. I could hear the members of her group succumb to their baser desires. As long as my essence filled the hallways, they would fuck until they were unconscious or dead. The moans and screams filled the hallway calling to my darker nature. I wanted to stop and taste their souls, but the shadows pulled me forward until I reached North's door. She was inside, I could smell her. She and her lovers were already deep under my thrall.

She opened the door when I knocked, her eyes glazing immediately. "Tell them you are going to see Victor," I commanded her. She did as I asked and stepped into the hallway as North began fucking Brandon again. "Forgive me, Your Highness," I begged as I placed the collar around her neck. Her eyes dulled as the spell overtook her. "Come." I led her down the hall to Victor and Gabe's door.

Victor's POV

I pulled Gabe's lips to mine as I pinned him beneath me. He moaned against my mouth as I gripped his wrists tighter. I let out a low growl as I moved over him, placing my cock against his lips. "Suck me, Gabriel," I commanded. I watched his eyes glaze over just a bit. I'd never used my dragon voice on him before. He opened his mouth, taking me deeply as I began to pump. My pace became more aggressive as my dragon came forward. His eyes widened as my body began to partially shift. "That's it my beautiful mate, take every drop," I crooned as I began to fill his mouth, my hand massaging his throat, making him swallow. He began to twitch as the spell took effect. "It's okay, love, this is the only way, you'll understand soon." I tried to comfort him as my venom worked through his body. His eyes paled to a milky blue shade as he fell deeper under my influence.

I placed him on his stomach and groaned as my body began to shift more. I couldn't take on my full dragon form yet, but I could start the transition. I felt my wings break from between my shoulders as parts of my body broke out in scales. I stroked my cock as it became engorged and I began to work it inside of Gabe. He cried out as my scales scraped against his skin. Share your shadow with them, the voices said, as I thrust into him, feeling him shake and climax underneath me. I brought him to orgasm several times before I flooded my venom inside of him. He whimpered and cried softly as I held him, "Shh, mate, when you wake, you'll be able to share my dragon powers. I love you too much to lose you, Gabe." I softly kissed his lips and his eyelids as he slipped into unconsciousness. I cradled him in my arms until I sensed Quin approaching, then I laid him gently on the side of the bed, snapping his collar in place.

I opened the door before he could knock.

"I've brought her. Please don't harm her," he cringed as he handed me her leash.

"Quin, I would never harm my mates," I gruffed, annoyed that he would even think that. "I'm trying to save her, save them both," I said, leading her into the room, "Keep your influence going until I've put her under and have left the grounds. You'll know when to stop." He nodded and left, closing the door behind him.

Her eyes were dull as the collar suppressed her. I stroked her cheek then kissed her softly, "I'm sorry I have to do things this way my Jewel. I promise it will be okay. I'm going to help you and Gabe bond with my dragon, then you'll have dragon powers to fight Erebus." She glanced over to Gabe's unmoving form and tears slid down her cheek. I swiped them away with my thumb and led her to the bed, setting her on the edge. Just as with Gabe, I made her suck my cock, drinking down my venom. Like him, her eyes became a milky blue shade as I mounted her from behind, making her climax as I filled her insides. She shook as I held her, whispering to her, and placing kisses all over her as she too fell unconscious.

Using the magic I had siphoned from Gabe, I teleported all three of us outside and completed my transformation. I gently grabbed them in my talons and followed the internal pull towards a high mountain peak. I had to save them. The voices were urging me to complete their transitions, and I couldn't help but obey.

Author's Notes:  Don't hate me -- remember, Victor is technically possessed right now.

So thankful to have surpassed 11K reads on this story.  Please follow, vote and comment please, my lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 16.6K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...
94.7K 3.7K 44
"Who are you?" The man shakes with trepidation; the mask he was wearing previously to conceal his identity now lays on the cold concrete floor I was...
66.3K 5.7K 93
Callie has remained hidden among humanity for the last twenty years until her past catches up with her. Now, hunters seek to finish what they starte...
121K 8.4K 106
Luke Taylor left South Carolina to work with other teams on special Academy missions. While working in San Diego, he meets an unusual young woman wh...