Royal Blood

queen_ransome22 द्वारा

Being in the royal family always has it perks. Everyone fears them, adore them, and criticize them. The Alba... अधिक

Royal Blood (Interracial)
The Start
Characters
~1
~2
~3
~4
~5
~6
~7
~8
~9
~10
~11
~12
~13
~14
~15
~17
~18
~19
~20
~21
~22
~23
~24
~25
~26
~27
~28

~16

764 43 10
queen_ransome22 द्वारा

⚔️Landon⚔️

"Prince Landon why are you not getting ready?" Adaleah questioned me as I continued to have my arms planted behind my head feeling the wind touch my skin. I looked over at my personal assistant and smiled. She gave me an annoyed look as I continued to smile, wanting to get on her nerves.

I watched as her brown eyes looked at my lips. I licked them to see what she would do. She didn't do anything but move her eyes away from them.

"Come on Adaleah, I'll get ready in a few. Besides I really don't care for golfing." I got out from my balcony lounge chair seeing that her eye still looked a little purple from yesterday.

But she still looks so pretty.

"Prince Landon you're going to be late. You told Samuel you would get there at exactly 3 p.m. it's already 3:04." She tapped on her iPad for something and I took in her appearance. A green blouse, black pencil skirt, her natural hair is freely on her head, she wore a little makeup, and her hoop earrings dangled every time she moved her head. Her high heels were green and her legs were just showing so much skin.

Skin I want to feel so much. I know things with us haven't been on the same page but if I would've gave in to her that night, kissing her would've came to mind.

Wanting to touch those lips of hers would've made me crave more of her and then, she would have been bent over the rail crying out my name then regretting it the next day.

Being cold to her wasn't an option but I knew leaving me alone wasn't an option for her either. When Nadia came to comfort me, all I could think about was my curly headed friend crying to her boyfriend about what I did.

"If you're done looking at me, I think you should get ready." Adaleah gave a frown looking at me while I apologized looking at her and went inside of my room to smile more at what I did.

I groaned of annoyance as the SUV came to a stop. I hated wearing golfing clothes. I was about to get out but my driver opened the door for me. I quickly thanked him and noticed the trunk was opened. Leah had my golf clubs on her shoulder as she had her iPad in her hand. I frowned as she had my golf clubs on her back. Those things are heavy and she wants to carry it?

I get that I'm a prince but she doesn't need to do everything. My old self wouldn't have cared about her carrying it but since I'm becoming new and improved, I didn't like it. So me being the gentleman that I am, when she turned to walk I stood in her way, pulling the bag off of her.

"Prince Landon what are you doing? You can't carry those! Your parents will have my head if they knew you were carrying your stuff." She nagged about my parents and I rolled my eyes. pulling her aside from the SUV,  I grabbed her iPad and threw it in the back of the trunk before shutting it back down.

I still didn't like that she puts Prince infront of my name even after I told her to call me Landon.

"My parents are not here, I'm here to have fun, and while I'm having fun," I paused, turning to her not so short height with a smile. "You're going to have fun with me."

Leah has been treating herself like a pack mule every since she knew that I had to meet with these princesses in the next few weeks. All I ever think about is if I had to choose, who would be my future wife? I already had my answer since I was 15 but I knew I couldn't have her.

"Prince Land-"

"Leah it's Landon to you. Now come on." I waved her to come way. I started to walk towards the luxury golf courses building as some guards had follow closed beside me. Adaleah slowly made her way to my side and I smiled with my sunglasses covering my face. "Besides you should get a laugh at me."

"Why should I laugh?" She questioned me wanting to know the answer and I chuckled, glancing over at her.

"I'm wearing shorts, a golfer hat, polo shirt and a left handed glove. I don't like the attire of being a golfer. I hate it. I look like a douche bag." I said which caused her to chuckle and look down at my shorts then back up at me with those brown eyes. I gave her a smile and continued to walk towards the golf carts that Samuel had.

Samuel is here followed by our other pervy friend, Timmy. Timmy has been perving on girls since we could remember. But then I noticed Samuels other friends that hardly like me. One being Prince Carter. Lunas boyfriend.

"Hellooo you guys!! I finally arrived late." I smiled, coming towards the group of young men but I noticed a frown coming from Prince Carter. He's probably still mad that I was always balls deep in his girlfriend and beat him up in the bathroom.

"Finally wanker. We thought you would never show." Timmy British accent came out on display as he came towards me to give me a bro hug. I hardly see his pervy ass since he's always in England trying to run a country.

I gave a confused look, wanting to know where my bestfriend Grayson is followed by Jaxson. "Where's Grayson and Jaxson?"

"Oh! Jaxson said he had something come up so he couldn't come and Gray isn't going to be able to make it. You seen the article that's been going around?" Samuel questioned as I nod my head agreeing with a yes. Grayson apparently has an American baby that we don't nothing about but he says the woman is lying.

And on top of that, the girl he desperately wants to be with will not talk to him to save his life. He said that she said she was done with him. But he told us that she wasn't saying that last night and now I'm pretty sure the girl is regretting it.

"There's no way he has a baby on the way." Timmy waves off what Samuel said but that article is spreading like wildfire. Apparently it's been out for weeks and now it's starting to get on every social media sites. "Anyways let's get on with this so I can go home and get some play."

We all laughed and noticed that there's women also laughing and talking coming out of the building. I noticed the brown-blonde hair, light brown eyes woman which is Luna. I slightly groaned of annoyance once again. I looked over at Adaleah who's already frowning, throwing daggers at the presence of her.

I covered her eyes and walked her to one of the golf carts. "Landon what are you doing?" She tried to pry my hands off her eyelids but I refused and sat her in passenger side of the golf cart. I removed them and got close so only she could hear me.

"You don't throw little daggers at a Princess. Especially her. You'll get beheaded for that." We were so close to each other and I noticed her brown eyes looking into my blue ones. Our heads were so close I could kiss those plump lips of hers. "Play nice."

She rolled her eyes and fold her arms looking forward. I'm going to talk to Samuel because he told me that no one but us guys were going to be here. Not Prince dick and Princess desperate were going to be here. I moved away from her.

I finally got in the cart and we were on our way to the first hole. I noticed that everyone started to get out of the carts and Adaleah and I did too. I grabbed one of my clubs but I also grabbed a pair of sunglasses and a hat from out of my bag.

I went towards her and she gave me a confused look when I offered my sunglasses and hat to her. "What's that for?"

"For you to wear. I don't want you to be the odd one out." I smiled as she continued to give me a confused look and looked down at what she's wearing.

"Too late I'm already an odd one out." She said but I sigh, still putting the items out in front of her so she could take them.

"Leah come on just put it on." I said and she looks at me once more before she rolls those brown eyes and took the items out of my hand. I got close to her, making sure I whispered in her ear so she could get the memo once again. "What did I say about playing nice? Don't roll those eyes at me."

She didn't say anything but put on the hat and the sunglasses before walking away towards where everyone else is at. Did she just walk away from me? I looked in disbelief before smiling a little. I started walking towards my friends and noticed that Samuel went first.

I stood beside Timmy as we watched Samuel about to hit the ball. "So you finally got her?" I heard him say and I turn my head towards him to arch a brow.

"What?" I questioned Timmy as he chuckled turning towards me and smiled.

"Adaleah. She's yours right?" He questioned with a smile and I chuckled turning my head back to see Samuel hit the ball. I wish.

"No. She goes with a chamberlain I have named William and we're really not on good terms at this moment." I noticed that Carter went towards Samuel so he could hit the ball next.

"The two of you still haven't gotten together? How come?" he asked and I rolled my eyes under the sunglasses. He already knew why I couldn't. Adaleah and I were two different people from two different backgrounds. A Prince and an American villager has a love affair and pursues a relationship.

Wouldn't that be nice on a article?

"You know why Tim. We're from two different backgrounds. Things would never work out." I said and he scoffs, putting his golf club on his shoulder.

"Love doesn't care. When you love someone, that background crap will never matter." He said going towards Carter to get the tee from him. I rolled my eyes under the sunglasses once again and noticed Carter looking over at me with a frown.

I smile giving him a light wave. He turned his head from me and went to go his girlfriend I had relations with. Her and her friends were talking amongst theirselves laughing at whatever it was.

"Hey Adaleah!" I heard the drama queen call out to Adaleah who's laughing at something Samuel said to her. I frown that Samuel is making her laugh. But then she stopped laughing at one of my best-friends lame jokes I'm assuming and turned to her. "Why don't you hit a golf ball?"

"Leave her alone Luna. She doesn't have to prove anything to you!" Samuel butt in before I could even talk for my best friend.

"Why don't you hit one then Luna." Adaleah fired back at her with a smile coming onto her face as I noticed Samuel smiling too. Why is my best friend smiling at my best friend who could potentially be my girlfriend? It's really rubbing me the wrong way.

Luna rolled her eyes but gave a smile, "Fine. Babe hand me your club." Luna had her hand held out for Carter to give her the club. He smiled willingly giving her the golf club. She started walking over to where the tee was and put the golf ball on it.

Getting in her stance, she focused on the ball and hit it off the tee where it went far enough for us to see it past Samuel's ball. She looks over at Adaleah before giving her a smile, putting the golf club on her shoulder. "Your turn."

I looked over at Adaleah who looked very hesitant at what she's challenged to do. I didn't want my best friend to make a fool out of herself. 

Samuel let her use one of his golf clubs and he started to walk her to the tee. He started instructing her to swing the golf club against the ball to let her know what makes it goes higher. She nods her head and Samuel stood back for her to go ahead and swing.

She got in the stance but her stance looked poorly. I could hear the snickers from my right hearing Prince dick and Princess desperate laughing with their friends. But Samuels sister only frowned at the group, rolling her eyes and walking away from them.

I'm not about to let my best friend become the joke of the day. They will not let her live it down. So I stepped in, walking towards my best friend and getting behind her, putting my club down on the ground. I got behind her closely, putting my hands around her small ones on the club.

It felt different. Being able to touch her like this gave me warmth in my body, in my heart. "What are you doing?" She whispered trying to move but I wouldn't let her.

"I'm helping you." I whispered in her left ear with my lips touching them. I felt her stiff up with me behind her. I made her relax by moving my hand from hers and to her waist.

The way I'm touching her is not helping me either. My thoughts were clouding on everything I would do to her if she would've let me. I got her in a good stance which is my dick pressing against her ass. I could feel myself getting erected and I needed to stop thinking about her that way.

"Okay now you swing like this," I paused putting my hand back on hers and my lips still next to her ear. I instructed her how to swing and brought her back in her position. "And remember to relax, have fun, and think of the ball as that desperate princess."

"I can't do this." She whispered as I sighed feeling her become tense again.

"You can do this Leah. I believe in you." I whispered once again and I still felt her body tensed but then she relaxes and breathed out some air she had built inside of her.

"I think I got it Landon." She spoke with a confident voice and I sightly smiled. She called me Landon.

I backed away from her and I noticed that she had the stance perfect but then she got out of the stance. I got confused but as soon as she kicked off her heels I chuckled.

She got back in her stance and relaxed again she swung the club where the ball went out far enough to reach Lunas ball. She gotten out of the stance and picked up her heels and gave her club back to Samuel.

She then looked over at Luna who seemed pissed. I smiled at my best friend seeing that she's happy that she got her victory over Luna.

"Alright!! Now it's my turn!" I yelled out letting everyone know that I didn't get to hit a ball. I went towards the tee and placed a golf ball on it I got in my stance and swung the club. The ball went far but not as far as Leah's. I huffed out in annoyance, getting out of my stance and went towards the golf cart. Samuel went to go pick up the tee.

Adaleah smiles with her arms folded, "I see that your ball didn't go far enough."

I rolled my eyes playfully, getting in the driver side of the golf cart. "Get in cocky before I leave you here." She giggles getting in the passenger side as I smiled at her before giving my attention to drive to go to the second hole. I'm glad that I did agree to come play golf with my friends.

It's worth it.

After all the golf courses, we decided to call it a day. Timmy kept winning but Samuel said he cheated. I didn't even argue with them because as I said before I don't like golf. Adaleah and I went back to the castle but she went to the headquarters and I went to my room. She almost forgot her iPad in the trunk but I remembered that I had to get my golf clubs before she even mentioned her iPad.

After today she had a good time. I knew she did. Even though we didn't see each other as friends right now, it still felt great to hangout with her.

Currently I'm outside on my balcony, feeling the breeze of the air comfort my skin. All I could think about how hectic next week is about to be. Not being able to contact Adaleah all the time to talk with her is out of the question. My parents will never allow such things when my life is about to turn upside down.

Their tradition is that I will marry and have kids to whichever princess I will choose in these few weeks. When it is decided, she will be the future Queen to rule with me. I think it's stupid that they have rules and regulations like this. But that went away when something caught my eye.

My curly headed friend walking with her friends Amber and Jade. The three of them were talking with each other, smiling and nodding their heads with a laugh. I smiled feeling my heart beat every rhythm it could carry from seeing Adaleah.

My future Queen was always right in front of me. But I can't be with her. It's forbidden.

But what kind of person would I be to not break rules a bit? A forbidden love no one would even know about.

But she's in a relationship with William.

But what kind of prince would I be if I didn't interfere? Adaleah will be mine. She always been mine and I'm going to get her.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
5M 173K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...