Truth In My Lies

By Red_Wr1ting

You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood a... More

1 | Favors
2 | Honey, I'm home!
3 | Business Party
5 | Sex on the beach
6 | Messages
7 | Secrets
8 | My Little Visitor
9 | Catching up
10 | Red
11 | Drugged
12 | Safe for her
13 | Locked out
14 |"I'm going home to her."
15| Slit Wrists
16 | Fine stands for Fucked up, insecure, needing help, and emotional
Authors note
17 | Black and white
18 | The boys are here
19 | Costumes
20 | Gunplay isn't always fun
21| Frantic and controless
22 | Undiscovered
23 | Alcohol is my coping mechanism
24|Breathe
25 | I care
26| Oops, I wasn't dead.
27 | "Don't let me remember"
28 | Knives and liquor
29 | I promise

4 |"Pretend it's a mission"

107 1 1
By Red_Wr1ting

Adalia POV

You ever have those days where you wake up earlier than usual but when you try to go back to sleep you just can't?

That's me at this very moment. Staring at my ceiling with my eyes wide open, trying to tire myself out. Obviously failing, I groan as I sit up, frustrated. I walk over to the balcony doors and slide it open. Taking a step outside, the cold September breeze hits my face. The sun barely shows in the multicolored sky.

I sit down on the cold pavement of the large balcony, just looking of into a distance as the air blows in my hair. I place my phone down on the ground but as soon as it touches it dings.

Ri: Why the hell were you up at 6 in the morning? When I try to wake you up it takes a whole process yet your up at 6.

I chuckle looking down at the small screen in my hand. When I woke up, I texted Ariel to see if she was awake; well because she's a morning person and wakes up early. Obviously I'm not. I'm more of a stay up until 3 AM type of person then get up no earlier than noon. We go to parties pretty often mostly to just let loose and escape from reality for a bit.

I lean my back against the cemented wall behind me and look off into the distance. Nothing in particular just off. The wind slowed down so there is a slight breeze every so often to go with my thoughts. I jump when my cellphone starts blaring next to me. I turn off the alarm and stand up with my phone in my hand.

Walking back in the room, I head straight for my closet. I take out a pair of black leggings, a long sleeved checkered crop top, and a pair of Air Jordan 1 retro high sneakers.

After I get dressed I put in gold hoop earrings and leave my hair down today. Tucking a curl behind my ear, I pick my phone up off my bed.

Two classes later and I'm already exhausted. I take a seat at my desk which unfortunately for me is directly in the center of the room thanks to my asshole of a teacher. A girl with dark straight hair comes in and sits next to me. She has glasses with clear frames and a expression that gives off that she's deep in thought. She looks up from her book and smiles at me.

"Hi, I'm Maddie." She grins.

"Adalia." I smile back. She opens her mouth to say something but closes it back when the teacher walks in. He looks sort of like a Ezra Fitz from pretty little liars. He places his books on his desk. He takes out a book from the shelf next to the wood desk and takes a seat.

As usual everyone begins to sit in silence, reading to themselves.

After a long 45 minutes, everyone begins to pour out the classroom. I stuff all my books in my arms, all objects feeling like they'll fall at any given time if I move. While balancing my things and slowly walking down the considerably empty hall.

Should I skip?

Nah, I need my grades.

It's one class.

No.

I think it's a splendid idea.

Well it's not.

But-

The loud sound of the bell ringing interrupts my thoughts and inner arguments. I rush down the hall to my class.

____________________________________________

"So are you coming tonight?" Ariel asks from across the table. We decided to go out for lunch today. So we currently sit at a table in McDonald's.

"Nope." I say popping a fry into my mouth.

"Come on A, it's just a party." Alex whines.

"Yea and last time I got shit- faced drunk and almost drowned in the pool. Then you two watched as a girl and a guy helped me then tried to have a threesome with me. One fully naked and one have clothed! And all you did was laugh your ass off." I defend.

"But it's not a pool party." Ariel points out.

"And you don't have to get drunk." Alex also points out.

"Then what's the point of going if I'm not going to get drunk?"I scrunch my face up in confusion. Alex looks up in thought before speaking again.

"Touche."

"Can you please go?" Ariel pouts.

"Nothing good happens at parties." I eat another fry. Alex reaches to grab one and I hit his hand away. He glares at me.

"You said you didn't want any." I state.

"But now I do." He groans.

"Eat Ariel's." I shrug.

"Suck my dick." Ariel says to the both of us before stuffing her face with the few fries she had left. His mouth falls open.

"Adalia!" He whines.

"Look that's not my fault." I raise my hands in defense.

"Just go buy one." She says in a 'duh' tone.

"But it's so far away." He pouts at me.

"Lazy ass." She mutters.

"Indeed." I point to her.

"I thought I told you no big words smartass." He grumbles.

"That's not a big word."

"I am not talking to you right now. Anyway are you going?" Alex turns to me. Ri rolls her eyes.

"Come on, Dals." Ariel pokes her lip out.

"I don't see the point here." I stubbornly say knowing that they most likely won't stop asking untill I give in.

"Just think of it as a mission. Your so tense since your parents came. I just want you to relax." She says gently. I sigh in defeat.

"Fine but we go on my terms meaning that we leave when I want to."

"Deal, as long as we stay at least 2 hours." Alex shrugs. I nod and eat a another fry. I look down at my phone to see that we will have to leave soon. Looking back up at my food, there is a now empty space where my fries were. Alex sits there with a huge grin on his face while munching on my food.

"I should fucking kill you." I say pushing myself up. His eyes widen and he struggles to get up, with the fries still in his hand.

"Ariel." He mumbles slowly.

"I thought you weren't speaking to me. And she should beat your ass because I certainly would if someone touched my food." Ariel smirks. I glare harshly at him as he keeps eye contact while slowly backing up. As soon as I go to move he runs towards the door and I chase after him.

"I'm sorry!" He yells outside.

"Sorry don't mean shit, bitch!" I chase him.

____________________________________________

"How about this?" I ask Ariel pulling out a long sleeved black top and a gray plaid spaghetti top short dress.

"Usually I love your style but that sort of looks like your going to a birthday party." I roll my eyes at her comment.

"I like the top. Kind of." She winces slightly.

"Well then you find something." I huff plopping down on my bed.

"Ok how about this." She turns pulling a black one sleeved tight top out my closet and throwing it on the bed. She then goes to my closet and pulls out a pair of black pants  out of my drawer.

"Maybe." I look down ather choice.

"Tights or knee high socks?" She looks at me as I take off my shirt.

"I think that depends on the shoes."

"Ok then, Boots or AJ1s?" She say standing in my closet towards the back where my shoes are.

"AJ1s." We say simultaneously.

After us both getting dressed, I look down at my feet. I changed the pants to a  black skater skirt.

"I think we can do knee high socks if I have high tops." I say looking up at Ariel sitting down at the vanity table. She has on a tight black dress and black pumps. She is currently curling her strawberry blonde hair.

"Forget the socks and just wear the sneakers." She says carefully unpinning her hair.

"Hair up or hair down?" I say standing behind her in the mirror.

"Down, side part." She says separating the curls before looking up at me. I hum in response and walk back over to my phone.

"Shit. Alex is gonna be here in a minute."

"Well put your shoes on and we can head downstairs."I do as she says and walk out my bedroom door behind her, heading towards the kitchen.

"Hi Sophie." Ariel smiles.

"Hey." She looks up at us.

"Whatcha making?" I say looking around the kitchen.

"Cookies on the dining room table and Chocolate on the counter."She sighs at the two squealing girls in front of her. Me and Ariel rush past her to the food.

"A! Ariel!" I hear Alex shout faintly in the distance. We all have keys to each other's house because we basically lived there.

"Kitchen!" I say before sticking a spoonful of melted chocolate into my mouth.

"Hi, Soph."Alex grins at her before turning to me."You ready A?"

"Try this first." I say grabbing a spoon and dipping it in the chocolate. He walks over to me and keeps eye contact with me while I put the spoon in his mouth. His hands rest on my hips while he sucks on the spoon. I gently pull on it before he licks it once more before letting me pull it out of his mouth.

"You made it?" He questions dipping his finger in the bowl. He washed his hands after I took the spoon away.

"Totally." I smile winking at Sophie. She just grins at me.

"Where's Ri?" He says looking around the kitchen.

"Right here." She says munching on a chocolate chip cookie. Alex's eyes widen and his smile grows.

"Where did you get that?" His gaze focused on the cookie. She sees that and stuffs it into her mouth. He glares at her before turning to me.

"Dining room table." And with that he runs away.

"Fatass!" I call after him.

"Fuck off!" He calls back causing me and Sophie to laugh.

"Do I have chocolate on my face?" She says with the most serious look on her face.

"No but go upstairs and put back on the lip gloss. What about me?" She grabs a paper towel and rubs it against the corner of my mouth. I didn't put on any makeup besides waterproof mascara in case I start sweating and a lipgloss.

"I'll be right back." She says before running out the kitchen.

"What time will you be back?" Sophie questions washing a spoon.

"I'm not really sure so don't wait up. We all should be coming back here after." I explain.

"Ok." She says and I walk out of the kitchen to the dining room.

"You ready yet fatass?" I say to Alex who sits at the table eating a cookie.

"Don't be mean. Want one?" He says reaching the cookie up. I shake my head no and grab his arm pulling him up from the chair.

"Wait the cookies!" He whines pulling away from me.

"Come on it's already nine. Let's go." I groan.

"We can go now." Ariel walks in with the lip gloss. She hands it to me before turning to Alex.

"I suggest we go now before I go back upstairs and binge watch." I say. Alex snaps around and grabs my shoulders turning me to face the door.

"Let's go." He says resting his arms on both of our shoulders.

♡♡♡♡♡
A/n

Alex got his priorities straight with the food. Like food over everything.

Don't you just love Alex? Probably not because no one one Wattpad trusts people so easily but personally I love him.

Anyway question of the day....

QOTD: FAVORITE LOVE INTEREST?

REMEMBER TO VOTE PLEASE

XOXO gossip girl

Just kidding, Red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996 37 34
[NOTICE: THIS STORY IS GOING UNDER EXTREME EDITING! UPDATED VERSION WILL APPEAR UNDER TITLE "HER DOWNFALL". THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE] If you confe...
571 92 27
Sandra is just another depressed high schooler, her life a wreck. She is swamped with essays and projects, but on top of that her mom is always at wo...
717 22 28
HIGHEST RANKING: 303 IN SCIENCE FICTION Isaac Crowley is your average 15 year old boy. He is a sophomore in high school, plays sports, and hangs out...
167 6 20
New girl Hazel and her little brother move to Japan, to get a new start. Fresh away from America. After their father died, they went to live with the...