Create A Divide To Prepare Fo...

By ChillyMillie13

[Disclaimer!: I do not own the Owl House or its characters.] The students knew what the "Day of Unity" really... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

58 1 0
By ChillyMillie13

< One Month Later >

Amity B.: You really want me to go?

Luz nodded. Glancing at Azura as she replied.

Luz N.: I mean, if she's going to meet Azura, she'll want to meet you, too. As if she doesn't, already.

Amity blushed lightly, nodding a bit and following Luz through the—rather unstable-looking—portal.

Would she be okay with Luz staying in the Boiling Isles?

Would Mrs. Noceda even like her?

She shook her head as she walked down the sidewalk with Luz. Neither let go of their hands, and tried to ignore the look that was directed at them every once and a while.

Maybe it was because of Amity's ears.

Maybe it was because of their clothes.

Maybe it was because of how different Luz looked—likely a lot different from Vee's imitation.

Maybe it was because their age was clear, as well as the baby Amity was holding.

They found themselves in front of the house rather quickly.

Then again, Luz's home had to be close enough to realistically keep chasing after a bird and reach the portal for the first time.

Amity couldn't help glancing around curiously—though she tried to make it look like she was simply new to the area, not the dimension. There were still people walking around who could have been suspicious, Luz had said it was a weekend, after all.

Luz had talked to Camila excitedly, telling her that they could visit in person. So Camila knew that they were coming.

Due to this, Luz had barely even touched the door when knocking before it practically swung open.

Camila immediately picked Luz up and squeezed her tight in a hug.

Camila N.: Mija! You're finally here!

Luz beamed, hugging back and nearly crying.

Thank goodness Amity was the one holding Azura, who was quietly giggling.

When Camila put her down, placing her hands on her cheeks and looking at her with tears in her eyes.

Camila N.: Ay, cariño, you're all grown up!

Luz could only nod, letting the tears spill out as she hugged her again.

Luz N.: I missed you so much, Mamá!

Camila gladly accepted the second hug, pressing a kiss to her daughter's head.

Camila N.: I missed you, too, Mi preciosa bebe.

It was only in the moments after that Amity was noticed.

Camila sent a warm smile her way immediately, putting Amity at ease.

Camila N.: Oh, you're Amity, I assume?

She glanced down, smiled faltering for just a moment.

Camila N.: And...?

Amity B.: Um, Azura.

Camila swallowed, tears forming in her eyes anyway as she reached out, gently hugging Amity.

Camila N.: She's—She's beautiful, both of you...

Neither of them hid their relief. Camila gladly accepting Amity's offer and holding the witchling closely and warmly.

After a moment, she handed Azura back to Amity.

Camila N.: Here, I got some drinks ready because I figured this would be a while.

Camila said it with a smile, Luz about to ask why. And then—

Luz N.: Ow!

Camila had Luz by the ear. Amity wincing and letting her ears droop.

Camila N.: I will tell Vee, but I think you owe the both of us a more detailed explanation?

Luz nodded.

Luz N.: ¡Sí, Mamá, ! ¡Por favor déjalo ir! ¡Eso duele!

Camila did as Luz begged, and let the pair inside with Luz rubbing her reddened ear tenderly.

Luz N.: Ow...

Luz smiled weakly.

Luz N.: That was better than I expected.

Amity's eyes went wide, staring at her and mouthing a: "Seriously?!"

Vee was on the couch, curled up and watching a cartoon. Mostly trying to mask her nervousness by eating some cereal.

She was about to meet the person she originally impersonated, her girlfriend, and their daughter. So it was expected that she would be on edge the entire week leading up to it.

Would she be angry with her?

Forgiving?

Would that detail even come up?

Luz N.: Hi, Vee!

Vee almost spat out a mouthful from surprise. Waving nervously at her and Amity.

Vee: H—Hi...

Vee's face was red from her voice crack.

At least until Luz made it clear that she was unfazed, asking her if she was okay with them sitting down.

She was, and scooted over. Luz still holding Amity close.

< Three Years Later >

Amity B.: Ah, that's what you meant by ideas.

Luz nodded, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly as they took a walk.

Things had finally begun to clear up a bit when Azura was six months old.

There was still an air of awkwardness, and the pair was forced to accept that it would likely stay for years, at least.

They still had no plans on explaining what had actually happened, after all.

But, Amity was finally healthy enough to maintain a confident composure—even if she still let out some of her frustration in denying assistance from people who suddenly seemed to care.

Sleep was still sometimes—often—an issue. But there was no longer any physical pain attached. And getting up to help Azura was finally split fifty-fifty.

For the most part—aside from a comment here or there—what had happened seemed almost forgotten about to everyone but Luz and Amity. Although they still had a somewhat strained relationship with Edric due to them ghosting him for a few months.

They just hoped it wouldn't extend to their daughter.

Currently, Edric had begged for a day to babysit Azura, to the point where Amity and Luz were on this walk just to allow him that time with his niece.

Well, that wasn't the only reason.

Amity B.: Hey, your palm is sweaty, is everything okay?

Luz's face went red with embarrassment, Amity flinching.

Amity B.: Ah—N—Not that that was meant to—That was a bad way to—!

Amity took a deep breath.

Amity B.: Sorry, that was poor wording.

Luz smiled, still blushing.

Luz N.: It's okay, I am a little nervous about something.

Amity B.: Like what? Do you need my help?

Luz N.: Actually,

Luz started to dig in her pocket. The ping from her scroll was probably Edric asking how it was going.

I don't know yet, give me a minute!

Right, she needed to finish her thought.

Luz N.: I need your feedback on this.

The twenty year-old finally fished it out of her pocket, and hesitantly letting go of Amity's hand.

Making her kneel more smooth.

Amity's eyes lit up with awareness, mouth slightly agape with words that she wanted to say, but that she had no clue how to say.

Luz N.: Amity, I,

She swallowed, trying to make her words clear and smooth despite the tears coming to her eyes.

Luz N.: I've thought about this a lot. There's so—so much that happened over the past three years. The barrier coming up, our first time spending a night together, living together, our daughter... I just—I can barely keep track! Even—Even though some of those moments were awful as they were happening, every time we were there with each other, and it felt okay.

Luz took another deep breath. She could feel the tears beginning to slide down her cheek.

Luz N.: Amity, this family we made together—You, me, Azura, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you both more than anything else in the world, and I know we talked about doing this when we were older, so you be the judge, but,

Amity stared at the box, particularly the object in it.

Luz N.: Amity Blight, will you marry me?

Amity B.: Yes.

Amity was nodding before Luz could even finish. Uttering the word out the second she did. Tears flooding her golden eyes as she knelt down, hugging Luz tight.

Amity B.: Please don't make me say yes a thousand times! I will if needed, but I don't really want to.

Luz burst out laughing, though it was coupled with sobs, so she couldn't quite place how she felt. Pressing a kiss to Amity's cheek.

Luz N.: I won't. As long as you're actually ready.

Amity B.: Of course I'm ready! I was actually going to ask you next week!

Luz N.: You're joking...

Amity B.: No, I'm not.

Luz laughed.

Luz N.: So, I guess we'll have to wait until we get home to put the rings on?

Amity nodded.

Amity B.: Yeah.

Edric B.: Hey! How was the walk?

The look in Edric's eyes clued Amity in immediately when they returned.

Amity B.: You jerk! You knew I was—

Amity groaned, going upstairs and coming back down with a box.

Amity laughed a little at Luz's expression.

Amity B.: You still thought I was joking?

Luz's face went red, making Edric laugh as well.

Edric B.: I take it that ended well, then?

Amity nodded, asking Luz for her hand as she opened the box, gently sliding the ring on.

Luz did the same with Amity. Another tight hug followed.

Edric B.: So, have you guys thought about when you want to start planning?

Amity and Luz looked at each other.

Luz N.: Uh, no actually.

Amity shrugged, Edric handing Azura to her when the witchling reached out for her parents.

Amity B.: I think we can take this slow. I don't think I want a big thing, anyway.

Luz shook her head in agreement.

Edric gave a thumbs up.

Edric B.: Got it! Let me know if you need help with anything!

< Three Months Later >

Amity B.: Oh, I thought you were with Luz?

Camila nodded, standing near Amity as she messed with her hair.

Camila N.: I was, but I got the impression that you would be a little nervous. You seemed nervous earlier.

Amity couldn't help blushing a bit.

She already knows how I look when I'm nervous? Why does that feel so nice?

Camila frowned.

Camila N.: Is something wrong, Amity?

Amity shrugged.

Amity B.: Kinda... You know when you asked Luz how we met and she said it was during school? Well, she left out a lot of details. What actually happened was that she pretended to be an abomination so that Willow got better grades in that class. I realized that she wasn't an abomination, got angry, yanked her out of the cauldron, and shook her like a rag doll and yelled at her in front of the whole cafeteria. She kept up the act, by the way.

Camila chuckled.

Camila N.: I thought that school story was too tame for Luz... You don't seem to find it a happy memory?

Amity shook her head.

Amity B.: I can't think of a lot of things I like about that time. To be frank, Camila, I wasn't a nice witch when I met Luz. In fact, I was a bully. I was obsessed with status, being the top of my class—just better than others in general. And I was often mean to her, and especially to Willow and Gus. For years.

Camila didn't seem sure of how to handle that information.

She remembered Luz's experiences with bullies all too clearly. And how it affected her long term.

Camila N.: What changed?

Amity shrugged.

Amity B.: I think it started maybe a week after I met her, when I asked her to duel me. To prove that she wasn't a witch. Turned out that we were both cheating, I didn't know, and I basically got humiliated in front of a crowd. Luz found me later, and—I just kinda blurted out how stressed I was about constantly working hard to make it to the top like my parents wanted. I still demanded her to admit that she wasn't a witch, but, she was just so gentle, still. She showed me how she uses magic, and, that was kinda the first catalyst.

Amity looked at her hair, briefly recalling when it was short, mint green, and straight.

And additionally recalling a higher, much more helpless sounding voice.

"Say it! Say you're not a witch!"

Amity B.: Then, she met my siblings, this whole library fiasco—which is a whole other story—happened, and I learned that she's funny, she has good intentions, she's caring, gets herself into trouble a lot... And most importantly at the time, we both loved the Good Witch Azura series.

Camila laughed.

Camila N.: I guessed.

Amity B.: We kinda just left each other alone after that. Then, I started noticing that I felt warm around her when we needed to help Willow through a memory thing—again, a whole different story—then it just got more intense. We decided to be friends for a bit, I tried to ask her to Grom, backed out, broke my leg, then she met my parents—just—it just kept escalating from there. And now...

Camila smiled. Helping Amity attach the clip to her neat bun.

Camila N.: I figured there was more to you and Luz's relationship than what she's told me. And I'm proud of you for being so upfront about what must be a difficult subject for you.

Amity couldn't help the melting feeling in her heart at the words. Directing a smile at Camila.

Amity B.: Thank you—I—I'm really sorry that all of this has happened so quickly.

Camila N.: It's alright, I've had plenty of time to adjust. I didn't react well at the time, but I know that it was hard for you, too. Besides, I think Vee likes being an aunt, even if she doesn't know what she's supposed to do. And I have to admit that I absolutely adore my granddaughter. So I will ask you both to visit often.

Amity laughed.

Amity B.: Of course. Luz always misses you, too.

Amity did one final check in the mirror, stepping away for a better look.

Amity was wearing a simple, lavender colored dress with Bishop sleeves, and that went to her calves. A black formal vest went over it, covering her neck, and additionally adding a layer of abomination-themed black lace to the bottom of it. A pair of short, black heeled boots were worn under it.

There was no way Odalia would have liked it. The only indication that it was a wedding dress was the lavender color.

Then again, she wouldn't have liked this whole situation.

Camila N.: You look beautiful.

Amity directed a grateful smile at Camila, who saw through it and held her arms out.

The hug was quick, but it was warm enough to drive tears to Amity's eyes.

Amity B.: Thank you.

As they had planned, only a few people would be there. So it was more of an evening picnic where Luz and Amity would leave for a bit to cast the spell.

In order for marriages to be valid, the wedding rings needed to have some charm on them to connect the people wearing them.

And because it was such a personal affair, the couple was to cast the spell in private. And there were several charms to choose from.

Amity gladly followed Luz's lead, finding themselves near a small river. Luz wearing a cropped black blazer over a lavender dress shirt. Alongside black pants and black boots. Her hair was slicked back, as well with a small purple flower in it, probably curtesy of Willow.

This was where they had either their third or forth date. A small walk between the two that turned into them running for their lives from a monster that was living nearby.

They couldn't help the blushes as they both sat down on the shoreline. Luz readying her glyph, and Amity getting ready to draw the circle.

Luz N.: My heart's beating so fast, and I don't think it's because I'm worried about the monster showing up, again.

Amity laughed a little, leaning over and pressing a kiss to Luz's forehead.

Amity B.: Mine is, too. Don't worry.

Luz decided to go first, holding Amity's hand and the glyph. Leaning over and whispering to activate the spell.

Luz N.: Te amaré por la eternidad, entre el reino humano y el demonio.

Luz translated it a moment later, Amity's heart raced even faster as her ring began to glow.

Now, instead of metal, it seemed to be made of a thread-like material.

Amity was next, physically pulling Luz closer and whispering her vow.

Amity B.: You have changed everything, and I will always love you for that.

This time, as Luz's ring glowed, they instead morphed until they were physically attached to the skin.

Then the glow was gone, there instead rested a red thread with a thin red glow attaching the two.

Even they were shocked that it was red.

The threads, depending on the couple, would display different colors representing the strength of the bond, and their love.

A light pink was usually the norm. Strong, but could break easily if one slowed their effort.

Purple was for couples that were in an on-and-off pattern, though the love was still clearly there.

Red was meant for couples who clearly waited until they had everything figured out in their relationship. How to handle an argument, love languages, admiration, effort.

It was viewed as an incredible gift to married couples. The color declaring them as being as close to soulmates as a couple could possibly be.

They rested in a hug for a few moments before going back. Amity leaning her head against Luz's chest while they both murmured sweet nothings to one another.

Amity wasn't a Blight anymore.

Instead, she now shared a name with the love of her life, and her daughter. And it couldn't have felt more natural.

< Later >

They had been alone numerous times before. But this felt different.

A kind of different that they hadn't felt since that night.

Camila gladly took the chance to take care of Azura for the night—Well, that wasn't accurate, it was more like she begged for an excuse to see her for the night, additionally getting Vee to plead, too.

So, the couple had the house to themselves.

They did need to make the spell as binding as possible, anyway.

Amity laid on Luz's chest, lightly chatting as if they'd forgotten what they'd been looking forward to all night.

Luz seemed to remember first, having them both sit up and gently kissing her.

Luz N.: Ready, mi amor?

Amity's heart began racing, face going red the same way it did their first time. Nodding and accepting the next kiss gladly. This time, the twenty one year-old made the next move, making it more passionate and eventually driving a pleasured squeak from Luz.

When they pulled away, that initial embarrassment was gone.

It was going to come back, they knew it would. But they didn't care.

Luz smirked, slipping off of the bed and pulling Amity with her.

Amity was sure she would faint when Luz kneeled, communicating with her warm eyes exactly what she was going to do.

Amity gave a nod, telling Luz now much she wanted it.

They'd wanted to try this before, but because it was in a sleeping bag, they had to do other things.

Well, they didn't have to, but they were still too embarrassed to leave said sleeping bag. It was still their first time, after all.

But now...

Luz was fairly tame at first, pressing a loving kiss to Amity's calf. Then her upper knee. Then her thigh. Eliciting a sweet blush from Amity. Especially as Luz pressed another kiss along the scars that looked like bite marks.

Then—

Amity leaned back, gripping the covers tight and letting out a moan as Luz gently pressed her tongue into the spots she knew would feel good.

She eventually stopped the further teasing, and slid her tongue all the way in, Amity's whole body going hot as she kept moaning.

What did Luz call it, again?

Whatever, her mind was too fuzzy to think about it.

Luz additionally used her lips. Still pressing her tongue in deep, but also gently sucking on the sensitive folds of skin surrounding it.

Amity N.: Oh, Luz...~

That was Luz's cue to continue. Being more rough upon feeling a tug on her hair, and going faster.

Once Luz slipped two fingers in, it was over. Amity's whole body jolting as she let out a short but loud cry of pleasure.

Amity leaned back, laying into the exhaustion that followed.

It was only when Luz got up that Amity pulled her down, flipping them so she was on top. And laughing at the surprise on Luz's face.

Amity N.: C'mon. You really think I'm gonna leave you longing on our wedding night?

Luz's face went red, lightly nodding and gladly letting Amity continue.

She briefly dipped down to kiss Luz again, before sliding two fingers around in her mouth. Making Luz's face a bright red as it became clear what Amity's idea was.

A moment later, she acted on it. Holding Luz to her chest and pressing another soft, wet kiss to her cheek to ease the pain as one slid in quick. Making Luz flinch with slight surprise at the sensation.

Amity held her close, offering herself as something her wife could lean on for stability. Then, she gently wiggled it. Her own face heating up at the squishy, slippery tightness. Was that the right word? There was clearly plenty of room for her to do what she was planning on doing.

It almost felt like moving her finger around inside a small bag. Only with the different sensations layered on top.

Luz let a moan slip out as she gripped the blankets of their bed. Amity taking it and moving it around, pressing into spots that made Luz blush more.

Then, carefully, she tested the waters, before sliding the second in. She could feel the chill that prickled up her partner's spine.

She moved them again, differently this time. Pulling them out slowly, and then pushing them back in a little faster. Leaving Luz a blushing, panting mess as she was helpless to the pleasure.

Amity looked for other spots, gently pressing the pad of her thumb into a tiny lump, and making Luz moan loudly again.

Now, alongside her thrusting her fingers in and out of her spouse, Amity was using her thumb to spread Luz's folds and please the area tucked between them.

That was what drove Luz over the edge. Body flinching twice as Luz gasped, limbs shaking lightly as Amity withdrew her hand. Half intending to go to bed after, unless Luz had another idea.

She did.

Luz caught her breath and pulled Amity close again, seeing the scars on her shoulder and upper chest area, and kissing them tenderly.

Amity was about to point out that they didn't hurt anymore—despite the fact that there were still noticeable indents where they were. But Luz spoke first.

Luz N.: You're the most beautiful witch in the Boiling Isles, you know that?

Amity's heartbeat raised in speed. Nodding weakly as Luz carefully ran a finger over her shoulder. Going over the dip in Amity's skin that signaled the scars, and gently pressing another kiss to it.

Amity N.: Oh yeah? You don't count yourself in that category?

There was a pink tint to Luz's face. But it wasn't because of what Amity had said.

The same happened to Amity when she figured it out.

Luz had meant to kiss her cheek, but closed her eyes too early, and kissed her ear instead.

Luz N.: Tell me if it hurts?

Amity didn't object, nodding with a more reddened face as Luz slid between her legs again.

Now, however, they remained at eye-level.

Amity took a deep breath as she wrapped her arms around Luz, feeling the pressure on her throbbing lower area.

Amity made the first move after. Humming sharply and pressing them together harder. Then, sliding up and drawing a pleasured yelp from both of them.

So, of course, they did that more than once. Ignoring the occasional pulse of a sting from the pulling and grinding. Simply holding on to each other tighter as they both sped up the movements.

This time, there was no additional movement that drove them over the edge. Simply the same movement reaching a boiling point after it had become intense enough.

They stayed still for a moment, but moved eventually to get under the covers, and let their exhaustion weigh on them in a soothing ache.

They still held each other close, murmuring one final exchange of: "I love you" before finally dozing off.

(A/N.: Yeah, these two have been through a lot, they deserved a nice night together.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482 40 7
(Threequel to Cure) Amity had been given a new goal. Find the group she was meant to meet up with and go to her brother. All while searching for Luz...
592 38 27
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘› Hunter was young, Emperor Belos declared him as the crown prince of the Boiling Isles-everyone knew that. π»π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ, that all change...
21.8K 712 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...
GOLDRIC By Mae

Fanfiction

47.2K 1.3K 12
Heyy, I'm currently obsessed with Hunter and Edric and just goldric in general so here ya go um idk snsnsnsjsn this lowkey sucks but whatever. This t...