๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† | ๐˜ด๐˜ท๐˜ต

By jeongtvs

โ CHAN GET UR DINOSAUR LOOKING ASS THE FRICK FRACK IN THIS GC โž in which ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™”๐™ช๐™ง๐™–'๐™จ best friend adds... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค.
๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ซ.
๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™– / ๐™ฃ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ซ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ญ.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ.
๐™–/๐™ฃ
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž.
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š.
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐˜๐Ÿฎ.

๐™ž๐™ญ.

2.8K 80 5
By jeongtvs

𝗶𝘅. 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗴

"so anyways, which jacket"

"Left"

"my left or your left"

"for the love of god the black and white one"

"that's all I was asking" Yura raised her hands in a defensive manner as Minhee only continued eating her cereal, not actually believing they were doing the exact same thing they used to do 5 years ago. The time when they actually had to wake up any time before 11 am, also known as 'going to school'.

"Ok! I think I got it" Yura exclaimed in happiness, they had been outfit-deciding for around 1 hour already, and Minhee was an eyelash close to hanging up on her.

"May I continue with my daily activities now?"

"It's funny how you act like you actually have things to do"

"Listen, we don't talk about that"

"uhuh uhuh, well I gotta go anyways" The two bid their goodbyes over Facetime and Yura proceeded to get herself ready. Don't think she especially cared about how she looked because she was going to meet up with a certain someone. She was like this almost every day, and it just so happens her indecisiveness was practically unavoidable for Minhee. Minhee just had to pick up the calls. Although, the two of them became even closer because of this. Closer in a good way? Not sure about that.

"ah right!" Yura snapped a picture of her most recent piece of artwork to upload on Instagram. She had a newfound motivation, and wasn't exactly as positive she wanted to sell it anymore.

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

(all credits to the original artist!)

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
. .

_𝙢𝙞𝙣.𝙮𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙖𝙖 Guess who finally has the motivation to paint hands.
Never woulda thought
Liked by 192.chan3389 and 102,002 others

View 342 comments

Yura muttered incoherent swears under her breath, even though there was no one around. She had been waiting at the bus stop for the past 20 minutes already. Maybe she had the timing off? Whatever it was, she just hoped Jisoo wasn't one to hold grudges over tardiness.

Maybe I should just walk?

Yura debated over it for about 30 seconds before she stood up and did in fact start walking her way to the restaurant. All hope for the bus's arrival was lost, so she might as well get her exercise in the meantime.

. . .

About 10 minutes into her walk, Yura wished she would have just used her car. Did she like being in nature? Yes. Did she like actually making the effort to do so? Absolutely not.

As she walked in the cold, fall weather, Yura started thinking to herself. Why did she ask Jisoo to take her for lunch? Was it all out of adrenaline? She didn't even know the answer herself, so how come she was filling herself up with questions?

In no time, she had made it to the bustling streets of Seoul, in contrast to the quieter, reserved area she lived in, the heart of Seoul was quite the shocker when she first started going. But it must be normal for someone who's lived practically their whole life there, surely.

Yura pulled out her phone from her jacket pocket and re-read Jisoo's message. She was practically just wandering around the streets, not really knowing which store was which, and which of those buildings were her destination.

Huh? It was a large coincidence she decided to check her messages directly in front of the instructed restaurant. Better for her she guessed.

Not a single thought about what situation she was entering herself in, had crossed her mind. To Yura, it was nothing more than a friendly meet-up with someone she'd like to get to know more about. Though, that might not have been reality's case.

. . .

The restaurant was not fancy nor cozy, not large nor small, it was in one way or another, perfect. She was immediately engulfed by the happy and casual atmosphere, making Yura smile, practically subconsciously.

She made her way to the front counter and asked for directions to the table reserved for 'Hong'. He wouldn't be stupid enough to give them his stage name right? Or maybe he was, this encounter was all about getting to know him anyway.

The hostess led Yura through the countless people seeming to enjoy their meal, eating with their loved or cherished ones, no one seemed to be gloomy. However, Yura's happy attitude changed to one of confusion as she locked eyes with the one and only. But this time, the one and only was wearing a cap and mask.

Yura bowed to the hostess who made her way back to the front, leaving the two at a table more deserted from the restaurant, ensuring a more private vibe.

"Hey," She greeted, smiling at Jisoo.

"I totally forgot about the whole idol thing" Yura let out, slightly chuckling along with the man across from her. She took a seat just as Jisoo had begun to speak.

"Hey, how are you?"

A cackle threatened to leave her mouth. "Wah you're so formal, this is awkward." Jisoo only chuckled at her actions.

"This place is so nice seriously, my guy are you loaded?" The restaurant truly was gorgeous. It resembled a majority of modern buildings but kept a sense of coziness. She wondered whether her outfit was enough for such a location.

Jisoo took a sip of the complimentary water. "Dang straight forward huh?" He was starting to get comfortable conversing with Yura, she was just that type of person you could be casual with.

"OH WAIT I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT!"

. . .

It was as if the two were in their own world. The both of them needed social interaction more than anything these days and the way they felt so incredibly comfortable with each other was something indescribable.

.

.

Joshua Hong, or his birth name, Jisoo Hong, had lived in LA his whole life until he turned 18 when he was accepted to Pledis. He's never been in a relationship before. He dislikes liars. His favorite colors ( not color because he can't pick ) are blue, black, brown, and pink. He once liked a girl, but she was already dating someone else. And well, turns out he and the members had made up the night she left.

Yura Min lived in Daegu until she was 6, then she moved to New York for 5 years. And right back she came to live in Iksan where she met her wonderful squad, which included Dino. She's fallen in love many times, but she found they were only people to spend time with, not to share it. Her favorite color is yellow, what reason? She doesn't know. And for her, life is rocky, but she's living decently, and that's all that matters.

.

.

The two parted ways with an overload of newfound information from the other. To say they became familiar was an understatement, they considered themselves good friends now.

However, Yura couldn't shake off the weird feeling surrounding her ever since they had received their food. But that was just Yura being her usual cautious self, wasn't it? She assured herself it was.

. . .

𝘈 / 𝘕 !

Sorry this chapter was a little short, but that's because intensifying the storyline/ plot in this chapter would be too much, so instead I'll wait until the next chapter.
I hope you are enjoying the story so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 78 20
Short prompts about what would happen with each seventeen member in a certain scenario. requests open!!! comment to submit a request. (Credit to cove...
70.8K 3.2K 97
๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ...
18.4K 538 108
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and make asahi the official member of seventeen
47.4K 1.4K 41
โI mean no wonder he's an idol, he's drop-dead gorgeous. But his personality on the other hand? Atrocious.โž ๐™”๐™ค๐™ค ๐™…๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ's life is going nowhe...