INFAMOUS | Nahoya K.

reilianna tarafından

"Hey Y/n, who do you like?" Nahoya Kawata asked you the same question again as he tries to figure out who's t... Daha Fazla

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Extra story #1 (Birthday special)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Extra story #2 Infirmary
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: His POV
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 : Date part 1
Chapter 39 : Date part 2
Chapter 40 : Date part 3
Chapter 40.5
Chapter 41
Afterword

EPILOGUE

2.4K 95 51
reilianna tarafından

You lightly tapped your pen on your notebook, the teacher's boring lecture was falling on deaf ears as your eye wandered to the window to check out the view outside your school. The sun is brightly shining while fluffy white clouds drifted across the vast blue sky.

Since the weather is nice, eating lunch on the rooftop with your friends would be nice. Thankfully, the bell loudly rang minutes later and quiet cheers could be heard from your classmates. The teacher gave one last reminder about the assignment he had given the class before he left. You wrote about it in your notebook then you got up from your seat to join your friends for lunch.

"Hey, you guys wanna eat on the rooftop for today?" Aoko, your usually calm and collected friend, asked as if she already knew what you wanted.

"Sure, why not!" Hiro, another friend of yours, enthusiastically said as he rested his arm on Aoko's shoulder, making her pinch his sides in annoyance. Hiro yelped in pain and they start bickering. You laughed at the slightly familiar scene in front of you.

Your other friends, Jin and Haruka joined you three and you all made your way to the rooftop. Everyone brought out their bento and started chatting about mundane things.

Haruka curiously glanced at your bento and asked "Whoa! Your bento today isn't like the usual you have and are those fricking heart-shaped carrots. Lemme guess, this was made by that Yankee boyfriend of yours?"

"Yeah, he woke up early just to make this for me" You bashfully explained while looking down at your bento which consists of your favorites.

"Looks tasty, can I have one?" Jin asked while his hand was already sneaking to grab one of your tamagoyaki.

You lightly slap his grabby hands away and hissed "I haven't even said yes"

"Ehhhh...but you're probably gonna say no" He pouted.

"Give it up Jin, Y/n who's usually generous doesn't share food when it comes from her boyfriend" Haruka nudged you while smirking. "Ah-haaa must be nice, I wanna have a boyfriend who'd cook cute meals for me too"

"Dream on, you'd never get a boyfriend with your lame fashion sense! Hahaha!" Hiro taunted but it didn't bother Haruka who smugly replied "Hah! I don't want to hear that from someone who never had a girlfriend yet!" "I could say the same for you!"

"Shut up both of you and just enjoy your meal" Aoko calmly said which made both of them quiet down. She turned to you and smiled "I'm glad you and your boyfriend are doing well, how is he by the way? I haven't seen him go to our school to pick you up recently"

Jin, who was listening, spoke up "He's not cheating, is he? I've heard rumors about him from my cousin who went to the same middle school as you Y/n"

"If he is then I'll make him pay!" Hiro butted in as he started flexing his muscles.

"Pfft—you'd be knocked out before you know it!" Haruka laughed as she teased Hiro. "You're dealing with a notorious gang captain y'know"

"Shuddup I know that, I'm just saying this to cheer up Y/n" Hiro defensively replied.

"Don't mind them for now Y/n and open up with what seems to be bothering you recently" Aoko, who noticed your dejected sigh and gloomy state for the past weeks, encouraged you to open up.

"Haha I'm alright thanks, he's just been busy with Toman. Many gangs have been challenging them so far that almost every week I have to patch him up, he even got hospitalized a few months ago because of a broken arm. I'm honestly worried" You frowned as you expressed your recent worries. While you already know that he's strong and won't go down that easily, it's a dangerous world out there, there's no telling when someone would suddenly pull out a knife or a gun.

"I see. This must be his way of trying to protect you, by not involving you in this" Aoko hummed.

"Of course, I know that very well... and he's not cheating on me" You glared at Jin who just looked away, then you continued talking "The bruises and wounds he gets almost every week are enough to tell me he's been fighting a lot recently"

But despite all that, Nahoya made sure he messages you every morning and night before you sleep. Though it's been a while since you two went on a date, the last one was a disaster because he ended up bumping into someone from the enemy gang.

"But still, we hope you're being careful Y/n. Even if your boyfriend is strong or whatever, being involved with a delinquent means trouble. Had a fair share of trouble back in elementary because of delinquents around my neighborhood" Hiro said while shuddering in fear when he recalled his childhood memories.

"Thanks, everyone. I'm very careful, don't worry" You flashed them your usual cheerful smile and continued eating.

༺❀༻

Having said your worries to your friends made you feel a bit lighter but it's still weighing down on your mind. It's been a year since you two started dating officially, while your parents were hesitant about him because he's a delinquent, Nahoya was persistent and was able to persuade them to give him a chance.

Your father especially was very against him but your mother was charmed by him seeing how romantic and persistent he is. Kai on the other hand changed his opinion about the peach-haired delinquent because his close friend was saved by Nahoya when some bastards were bullying him into giving them his pocket money.

Though it took a while, you two officially became a couple with your parent's consent, meaning you didn't have to lie and sneak around just to date him. You two would always hang out during weekends, and if you're both not busy you get to spend time with him during weekdays. You also keep him in check with his studies, making sure he's catching up well and not solely relying on Souya or someone else for answers.

Lately, he's been busy with the gang, more often than before. The last time you two had a proper and uninterrupted date was a month ago.

Another gloomy sigh escaped your lips as you kept your head down, focusing your eyes on the ground as you walk to the school gates after your club activities just ended.

Usually, Nahoya picks you up but if he can't, you go together with one of your friends and ride public transportation.

"Rub that gloomy look off your pretty face, sweetcheeks" A husky voice whispered closely in your ear making you flinch as you swing a punch. "Woah, nice punch baby. You haven't forgotten what I taught you" Nahoya cheered as he easily catches your punch with one hand.

"H-hoya...what are you doing here?"

"Whaddya mean why? I'm here to see my girlfriend duh" He ruffled your h/c hair, earning a curious pout from you. "Weren't you supposed to have a Toman meeting today?"

"Mikey canceled last minute. I came here as fast as I can, didn't have time to text you"

"I'm glad...I missed you so much" You hugged him tightly, making him surprised at how clingy you were being. He gave you a head pat and cooed "aww baby you missed me this much? We meet earlier didn't we?"

"You left right after giving me the bento you made...and we haven't hung out recently—just the two of us without your brother or a friend third-wheeling"

" 'm sorry, lemme make it up for you pretty girl" He purred while running his hand on your h/c hair. "Let's go for a ride, yeah?"

"Mhm...I'd love that"

You looked up at him then he tucked your hair behind your ear as he place a chaste kiss on your forehead.

Just when you were about to tiptoe to kiss him on the cheeks, you felt eyes around you and realized you were still in your school. Your face flushed red as you quickly grab his arm and drag him to where his motorcycle was.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... let's just hurry" you kept your head hung low, conscious of the eyes around you and the whispering. Your schoolmates are wary of you because you're dating a delinquent from that infamous gang all across Tokyo, plus with your resting bitch face that made you seem unfriendly, barely anyone dared to talk to you out of fear.

Nahoya noticed the curious and judging gazes of the few students around. He titled his head as he sent them a death glare while his grin was still plastered on his face. His aura was ominous enough that even the dumbest kid could decipher what he was trying to convey Stop staring or I'll beat yo ass til you're dead

Some of them completely fled the scene and some nervously glanced away while pretending to do something else. Meanwhile, you were too busy trying to not get bothered by the people around when Nahoya suddenly spoke "They must be starin' cuz they're jealous I got such a babe like you"

A frown made its way to your lips while your cheeks heated up "Oh shut up and start the engine already"

"Damn you're so eager to be alone with me baby~" He chuckled as you both rode his bike. You playfully hit his shoulders and felt yourself ease up.

༺❀༻

One of the favorite pastimes Nahoya enjoys doing with you was driving around the city with his trusty motorcycle. Feeling the cool breeze brush against his face and the adrenaline that comes with it, makes him feel alive. All of his worries or stress feels like it's fading as if it was completely blown away by the strong wind.

He felt your grip around his torso tighten when he speeds up. Your head was rested on his back, basking in his warmth while enjoying the ride.

He drove you around the city for a while until he stopped on top of a hill where an enchanting view of the city could be seen.

The beautiful city lights could be seen shining bright and illuminating the streets of the busy city. The stars in the midnight skies seem to dazzle more than usual and the moon shone brightly, kindly looking down on you.

You stood in comfortable silence while holding hands with your lover.

His hand is as warm as it has always been, at least when it comes to you. It often baffles everyone when this same rough and rowdy guy who usually uses his hands to inflict pain on others can be as gentle and careful when dealing with you.

You slowly shift your head to the side to stare at his features, admiring them. His curly, peach locks which look as fluffy as a cloud, his striking smile that rarely vanishes from his chiseled face, his smile-like eyes, and his cute nose.

Nahoya Kawata, your sweet and sappy boyfriend who never fails to tell you how much you mean to him every day. The same guy who wouldn't hesitate to jump at the chance of embarrassing you with his exaggerated way of expressing his affections or pranking you with light-hearted pranks.

The chaotic asshole who likes teasing you every day as if it was his job to annoy you for the rest of your life; but makes sure he never crosses the line.

He manages to surprise you every day, keeping the spark between you two alive despite how much time passes.

It makes your heart swell in happiness, knowing that this man right here beside you has done everything he can to reassure you and make your parents approve of him.

The first impression of you have of him was way too different from how you see him now. Despite being rough around the edges, he's got a kind heart that cares—

"What's wrong? you've been starin' at me for 5 minutes now"

"Ahh...well"

He let out a boyish grin and titled his head to the side "I get it"

"What?"

"You wanna kiss me so badly, don't cha? oooooh I bet you do. You look like a dumbass with that look on your face hehe" He pointed at you while obnoxiously giggling like an idiot, making your eyes twitch in annoyance.

Nevermind, he's an asshole through and through

"No, I don't" You stubbornly say while swatting his hand away.

"You're so shy as usual pumpkin' ~" He teased again, making you turn your head while grumbling. He stopped laughing after a minute and wiped away some nonexistent tears from the corner of his eyes. He puckered his lips as he continue to poke fun at you "Y'know you didn't have to ask if you want a kis—"

His word was cut short when you suddenly grabbed his collar to smash your lips to his, making that pretty mouth of his shut up.

You pushed him away after a few seconds and licked your lips slowly while looking at him through half-lidded eyes "Okay you got me, I did want a kiss"

His ears turn into a pretty shade of red while his thick brows were deeply furrowed "That was smooth as hell. Fuck, I'll get ya for this!"

"Pft, sureee. You're just all talk 'hoya" you taunted.

His grin widened as he began chasing you around. Once he caught you, he tickles your sides, making you let out a hearty laugh. "Who's just all talk now mmmm?"

He was relentless in tickling you as he makes sure you never escape and even if you did, you could never outrun him. "HAHAHHA-p-please s-sto—HhaHAHA 'm sorry"

"nu-uh, this is your punishment," Nahoya said in a mischievous tone. He really didn't slow down and your sides began hurting from laughing too much.

As if sensing it, Nahoya stopped tickling you a few seconds later and hugged you from behind while he rest his head on your shoulder. You were panting from laughing too much then you leaned on him. You both stayed in the same position for a few minutes, basking in the comfortable silence and warmth.

But soon Nahoya began to squirm a bit and broke the silence as he muttered " 'm sorry if I haven't picked you up and hung out recently...things have been quite busy in the gang since that four-eyes joined"

"It's okay, I get it. Just make sure to be safe" You gently said.

"Of course, who'd ya think I am? I can—"

"Shhh, I know. You're strong, but don't be too reckless or you'd end up in a far more dangerous situation than you can handle" You turn your body around to face him then wrap your arms around him while burying your face in his chest. Being embraced by him brings you comfort, as you feel safe in his arms.

"When I heard from Souya you were hospitalized for trying to raid a small gang by yourself, I nearly had a nervous breakdown. Promise me you'll think before you act and stop being reckless. I don't know what I'll do if I suddenly lose you because of those gang fights"

He paused for a minute, carefully thinking of what words to say, and uttered "I promise, just...don't leave me ok?" You raised your head to look at him and replied "Why would I leave you?... I promise I'll be with you til the end" His lips made an 'o' shape and it lasted for a few seconds before he snapped out of it "Mmn? is that a proposal?" he teased.

Your face flushed red and you slightly back away in embarrassment. "D-don't be ridiculous. We're still high schoolers"

"Oh?? you didn't say no though" He chuckled and cupped your face so you won't be able to hide your face from him. "I-" you stuttered while looking down, the words seem to be stuck in your throat. He leaned in closer to your face, his lips slightly brushing against yours. "I'm not one for weddings and stuff but if it's you then...I wouldn't mind—no, if it's not you then I don't want it" he uttered, making your breath hitch in your throat. Then he slowly closed the remaining gap for a sweet kiss while his hands snaked around your waist. He began to lick and nibble your lip "You taste like strawberries"

"mhm...I tried on a new lip gloss, you like it?"

"Sure...? I don't really care 'bout that stuff"

You pull away from his smothering kisses "kinda insensitive of you"

"what~? I don't mind anything as long I get to kiss that cute lips of yours" He leaned back in to kiss you again but you avoided his lips while pouting. "Aw, c'mon baby. Fine, I like it. Stop avoiding meee" He whined at you as he attempted once more but you just avoided him again while smirking.

His patience was wearing thin the fourth time you avoided his kiss so he grabs your face with one hand, annoyance oozes out of his voice as he says "You're really testing me huh"

You let out a yelp as you felt his other hand give your butt a rough squeeze. "Quit actin like a brat" He smashed his lips unto yours with much vigor that you can't help but let out a moan. Your arms began wrapping themselves around his neck as you try to keep up with him but he overwhelmed you with his tongue play and aggressive way of kissing that you felt you were melting into his kiss.

It lasted for a while until you were both breathless, then he pulled back to nuzzle his face in your neck while hugging you tightly. "You promised, so keep it m'kay?"

"Of course, who else would take care of your troublesome ass aside from me? That's why you gotta make sure nothing happens to you 'hoya, you don't wanna leave me all alone do you?" you cooed. " 'course not. I'll be careful next time, make sure nothin' happens to your pretty self too"

You hummed and felt him smile as he buried his face deeper in your neck while one hand casually slithered to your chest to fondle them. You immediately slap his sneaky hand away, making him whine in response. "You didn't have to hit me"

"We're in public, you're being inappropriate"

"There's no one here but us" His hands promptly slid underneath your skirt as he run his hands to your thigh then to your plump cheeks—caressing them. You tried to squirm out of his embrace "you pervert, you just can't keep your hands to yourself can you?"

Instead of replying, he gently bit your ears, making you flinch and push him away with all your might "Y-you know I'm sensitive there"

"Pfft—I know" He smirked at you and placed both of his hands in his pockets " Aight, we've stayed here for long. Let's go to my place, I'll cook your favorite for dinner"

"Huh...? W-wait, I need to ask permission from my parent's fi—"

"Do that laterr, besides I'm gettin' you back home before 8"

"Since I'm gonna spend time with you at your place for dinner, you better not sneak into my room through the window again." You firmly told him. Since he would either throw small rocks at your window to grab your attention or call your phone so you can open it up. He usually does this at midnight when both of your parents are already asleep so he can cuddle and spend time with you alone.

"Why not? tomorrow's Saturday"

"We almost got caught last time you did that!"

" 'cuz you were being so loud"

"Well that's because you—"

"mmn?? because what?" He let out a wide grin, like that of a Cheshire cat. "Ugh, let's just go!" You bashfully slapped his shoulders and stomped away. Nahoya catches up with you and hung his arms around your shoulder as you both walk back to where he parked his bike.

You look at him as he chatted to you about the most random things while walking.

A small smile graced your lips, as you hope for peaceful days like these to continue through the years, and despite knowing that many challenges and troubles will occur in the unknown future to test you both, you can't help but just smile and relax. I'm sure I'll be just fine since I have him by my side.

FIN.

A/n: Please read the afterword:(

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.5K 155 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...
225K 11.1K 48
❗English isn't my mother language. ❗Not following the original plot ❗Bad grammar ❗Old book! Probably cringe, idk Y/N L/N A boy who lost his parents...
78.2K 2.5K 16
Y/N a person who takes care of tokyo manji gang and treated their wounds whenever they are bruised up, he treats them as his friends and family... ◼️...
12.1K 363 26
"I want you." Kagami faces Aomine with furrowed brows. "Heh?" "I want you Taiga." ---------- ~ Kagami Taiga, or as the guards may say 'Number 246' ha...