Chapter 9

After having lunch with the Kawata twins, Nahoya offered to accompany you with your shopping. While you don't really mind, this was quite surprising.

When Nahoya went to go to the nearest restroom, Souya whispered to you "Y/n, I hope you understand, this is brother's way of trying to make it up to you"

"Huh? For what?"

"Y-you know...what happened that night" Souya nervously said, he doesn't want to mention it since he's afraid it hurt you.

While you appreciate how thoughtful both of them are. You should tell the truth, it's making you feel guilty since they're making it seem like a big deal. You could start by telling Souya first.

"Look Souya I honestly do—"

"Hey I'm back, did I miss something?" You flinched as you felt a hand grab you from behind.

"Gah!! Nahoya don't startle me!" You shouted while he just snickered, Souya on the other hand was curious what you were about to tell him but seeing at how you and his brother were busy bickering he figured he could just ask you some other day.

"I'll be going now brother, see you in school Y/n" Souya waved goodbye and rode his motorcycle as he slowly fades away on the busy road.

You stared at the road where Souya just disappeared, thinking about whether to just call him later or tell him about it at school personally.

"What are you dozing off for, doll? Let's get going, here take this!" Nahoya shouted as he passed his extra helmet to you. Catching the helmet and putting it on as you carefully rode in his motorcycle and held on to him, knowing how he likes to speed up.

The entire ride you pondered if you could maybe tell Nahoya first that you don't like actually Mitsuya, but if you did then he'll totally think you have a crush on him since you were carelessly drawing him on your notebook.

༺❀༻

Tired and sleepy, you let your body fall on your bed the moment you entered your room. It has been an eventful day for you, the entire afternoon you spent with Nahoya was nice although a bit tiring since he's quite energetic and you had to stop him a couple of times from starting a fight with some rude assholes on the street.

During that time you were able to see new sides of him that you don't see in school, an example is being protective. A guy whistled at you earlier while staring at your butt.

"Keep your eyes to yourself buddy or I'll pluck them out" Nahoya menacingly said as he cracked his knuckles.

You had to try multiple times to stop him from punching the guy. Well, the guy was an asshole who kept talking back even though he was in the wrong, but still, it's not good to make a scene outside.

Aside from that you also saw how much of a caring brother he is. While you two were at the book store, Nahoya asked you about a certain book Souya showed an interest in it a few weeks ago. You just smiled at him and helped him find the book.

Remembering all those, a smile unconsciously appeared on your face. After a few minutes, you finally realized you were grinning ear to ear.

You slapped both sides of your cheeks and said "Welp! Enough relaxing! I should go change then go my homework"

Glancing on your phone when you heard it buzz, you saw Souya message you.

Souya: Hey Y/n, since brother is home I assume you're also back home, I hope you had a great time. I wanted to ask what was that you were about to tell me earlier.

Y/n: Hello Souya! Thanks for checking up on me. About that, can I just tell you tomorrow in school? I wanted to tell you personally.

You placed your phone down on the table and returned after washing yourself and changing clothes.

You opened your phone to find Souya sending you a photo of his brother sleeping like a log on the sofa. He looked kinda cute there, just sleeping peacefully without a care in the world as if he doesn't have a bunch of homework waiting for him.

Souya: He fell asleep a few minutes after he got home:)

Y/n: He must be so tired but he needs to change and eat dinner first before sleeping. Also, don't forget our homework!

Soon, you were called by your mom to eat dinner. You left your phone in your bed.

༺❀༻

After dinner and finishing your homework, you looked at the time and it was quite late already. The twins are probably asleep now, you checked your messages and saw both of them message you.

Souya: Thanks for helping my brother find this book. *Image*

You replied to him and then looked at Nahoya's message.

Nahoya: Sup, I forgot to return your handkerchief, the one you lend me earlier. *Image*

You frowned at the image he sent you, it was a photo of him holding your handkerchief and while doing a duck face.

Y/n: You look stupid:}

Nahoya: No you

The two of you continued to banter until you were too tired to continue messaging him and you fell asleep.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!