Chapter 30

A sudden scream interrupted you two, which made you instantly whip your head in the direction where you heard the scream.

"Oh fuck—I'm sorr—I didn't" Chifuyu, who was spying on you two along with Baji and Souya, tried to explain.

"Chifuyu you bastard, we were just about to get to a good blackmail material" Baji showed the camera he was hiding in his pockets.

"Oi Matsuno! Square up motherfucker" Nahoya cracked his knuckles as he immediately launched himself unto the blonde.

"W-wait—" Before he could continue what he was about to say, a punch collided with his face. "Damn it I said wait—" Chifuyu tried to defend himself from the raging redhead. "Nu-uh, cockblockers deserve to get smashed in the fuckin' face"

Chifuyu dodged an incoming punch to the face only to get kicked in the leg. Then he showered his opponent with a barrage of punches, though only a few hits got in since Nahoya was able to block most of the punches.

Souya sighed as he watched his elder brother fight someone on the day of their graduation. He shifted his concern onto you who was still dazed by the events earlier, thus he rushed to your side.

"Hey, Y/n? You feelin' alright?" Souya waved his hands in front of you but got no response. He tried again but still, you didn't respond.

"Try shaking her" Baji, who suddenly appeared beside Souya, recommended.

"Um, ok" The blue-haired delinquent grabbed your shoulders and gently shook you. Still, you had the same wide blank eyes and stiff body.

"Nah, you're doin' it wrong. Move" Baji took Souya's place and began violently shaking you while shouting in your face "wake!the!fuck!up!Y/n!"

"B-baji!!" Souya worriedly shouted after seeing how rough Baji shook you. Just as he was about to interfere, you finally snapped out of it.

"Shit! I'm awake alright! Stop shaking me!!" You hissed at Baji who seems to be having fun shaking you. "You're welcome~" The raven-haired guy smirked at you but you ignored him, your attention was instead drawn to the scene of Nahoya and Chifuyu fighting.

"Aren't you guys gonna stop them?" you asked.

"Nah, they'll get over it soon" Baji shrugged and walked to where the fight was to get a closer look.

You glanced at Souya and titled your head, he somewhat understood what you were trying to say "This is nothin' new"

"Yeah but look at them, they look all beaten up and we're still going to get a group pic right?"

"Ah, right. It's also not a good look for big bro to get in a fight today"

Souya nonchalantly walked to the scene of the fight and tried to get in between, only to get accidentally punched in the nose by his brother.

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry bro—"

Nahoya stopped when he noticed blood dripping out of his brother's nose. You and the other two delinquents also gasped in surprise. The redhead worriedly searched his pockets for the whereabouts of his handkerchief only to remember that he gave it to you.

Seeing this, you rushed to Souya's side and used Nahoya's handkerchief to wipe the small blood off his nose. "Thanks y/n"

"No problem, and here take it. It's your brother's" You handed him the bloodied handkerchief.

"Well now that you bastards are done roughhousing. Let's take a group picture!" Baji enthusiastically shouted while dragging yet another innocent student nearby to take the photo.