Chapter 2

The last class just ended and you headed out, tired and hungry, only to be stopped by Nahoya. "Hey doll, how about you and I go for some ice cream on the way home" he flashed his usual smile at you while leaning on the wall.

Although you two somehow got a little closer since it's been weeks since you've become seatmates, you were still somehow conflicted about whether to accept or refuse "Where's Souya, is he going too?"

"He's busy with school-related stuff and so did the others, so I'm kinda bored here"

You frowned and got disappointed that you were like his last option to hang out with. "How about you?"

"Eh, I'm not really that busy for today" Nahoya just shrugged and then placed his arm around your shoulder. "Besides, don't you wanna hang out with yours truly?" He teased.

"I'd rather go home as soon as possible than waste time being your backup friend" You huffed, letting him know you dislike how he decided to hang out with you since he got no one else at the moment.

Taken aback by your words, Nahoya's grin faltered for a moment and you took that chance to remove his arm resting on your shoulder but before you could walk out, he quickly opened his mouth and said "Aw~ Don't be like that doll, I really do wanna hang out with you! C'mon, they got this new ice cream flavor in the ice cream shop nearby"

He grabbed your hand and tugged it lightly as you didn't move an inch from your spot. You stared at the ground while thinking about it, you recently bought a book you wanted to read but ice cream doesn't sound bad either.

Nahoya grew impatient and leaned closer to you as he whispered in your ears "My treat~ "

And with that you were sold, you followed his lead and went to where his motorcycle was parked. He gave you his extra helmet and help you get on.

You rode a motorcycle before but it was your first time riding with Nahoya. The breeze was nice and you felt yourself relaxing and enjoying the view. You were only holding on to Nahoya's jacket since you were kinda awkward about hugging him from behind. 

"Hold on tight, I'm going faster"

There was a hint of mischievousness in his voice that you failed to notice immediately "Wait what—"

Nahoya picked up the speed, startling you, thus out of panic you hugged him tightly from behind. You were clinging to him like your life depends on it.

"We're here!" Nahoya gleefully announced. You slowly opened your eyes then quickly removed your arms that was tightly wrapped around him.

"Hehe, was it fun" He nudged you who were avoiding his gaze, he continued to tease you as you both walk to the ice cream store.

"Yeah kinda, but you startled me there" you finally answered him while punching his arms lightly and smiled.

As you both entered, the two of you went to line up at the counter and talked about that new item on their menu that Nahoya wanted to try. While you two were talking, someone behind you two spoke up.

"Is that you Smiley? Fancy seeing you here"

Both of you turned back and saw a lavender-haired guy who waved at you two and went closer.

"Oh! Mitsuya, yeah I'm here to check out that new flavor they have."

"I see. Who's the girl you're with Smiley?" Mitsuya asked, not wanting to be rude and ignore you.

A smirk was plastered in Nahoya's face as he said "My new girlfri—ouch" You glared at him after nudging him with a bit of force.

"She's my classmate, Y/n" Nahoya introduced you to him as you only shyly waved at the lilac eyed boy. You weren't good at talking to new people so you just kept quiet and only waved.

"Nice to meet you y/n, I'm Takashi Mitsuya, from the same gang as Smiley" Mitsuya smiled at you and you muttered "...Nice to meet you too"

'He's cute' You thought while hiding behind the peach haired guy. "hehe sorry bout that Mitsuya, She's quite shy"

"Oh, it's fine. I'm just here to buy some ice cream for my sisters" Mitsuya then looked at his phone and said "Gotta go, see you tomorrow at the meeting" He quickly went to buy ice cream and left.

You both then ordered and continued ate at an empty table in the ice cream shop. Talking about school and stuff, you also asked him a few questions about Toman to which he answered.

༺❀༻

He drove you home and you thanked him for the treat. Just as you were about to have a better impression of him, he went and pulled a small prank. "Hey y/n you got some ice cream on your cheeks"

"Huh? where??" You pulled out your (f/c) handkerchief.

"There" 

"Here?" You wiped your left cheek then suddenly Nahoya wiped your right cheek using his thumb and licked on it.

"Mmm, sweet. Man, I should've bought one more"

Embarrassed, you flung your arms in an attempt to punch his smug face.

"Hehe gotta go, my bro's already home" Nahoya sends you a flirty smirk before driving off.

With a flushed face, you angrily wiped part he touched and went inside your house, thinking of a way to get back at him somehow.

Words: 900+
Status: EDITED

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!