Chapter 4

Nahoya is a menace, who likes being the center of attention. He'd flirt with any girl and likes making a scene. Contrary to his twin brother, Souya, who prefers to keep a low profile.

He doesn't care much for his academics, but he somehow still gets passing grades which irritates you because of how lazy and laid-back he is when it comes to schoolwork, he also skips a few classes sometimes.

He likes playing pranks, especially on a specific uptight h/c haired girl who's often scolding him for his antics. Their banters kept going back and forth and their classmates starts to tease them together.

He doesn't mind being paired with her and it further encourages him to tease her more. On the other hand, she would get flustered each time they're teased together. When questioned by her friends, she would defensive and strongly deny any claims or rumors about them. She also avoids or shut down any conversation when it comes to her genuine thoughts and feelings toward the peach-haired guy.

༺❀༻

It was one of those mundane days where there isn't much to do. You would draw in your notebook whenever you have nothing to do while Nahoya would be with the loud and rowdy people in the class.

You think back again to Chifuyu's comment days ago about you liking Nahoya. Honestly, you find him irritating but at the same time, you like his company.

Being friends with him is fun, you look back and think of those times Nahoya made you laugh out loud with his silly shenanigans, it's really just your classmates pairing you both which made you a bit more aware of him and it's annoying how it made Nahoya flirt with you more often. There's also his smile that seems to never come off, even if he was embarassed by a teacher one time during math class because he doesn't know the answer, he just laughed it off and cracked a joke which ceased the tense atmosphere in the class.

Ugh! No, I won't let their teasing get to me!

You didn't notice that you were staring at Nahoya while he was talking with the other kids in class. Since you were bored, your hand draws whatever you randomly thought of, and you somehow sketched him in your notebook.

Souya who was behind you noticed you were staring at his brother while drawing something. 'She seems to be in a daze' thought Souya so he went up to you only to see a sketch of his brother in your notebook. "Uh... Y/n?"

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at Souya who was staring at your notebook. You looked at whatever he was staring at, only to see that you somehow drew Nahoya.

"Uhh!!! T-this is—" You stammered then closed your notebook quickly. You rammed your head for an explanation while Souya only chuckled softly.

"Y/n...do you... like my brother?"

"Ugh, why does everyone keep saying that. And no. I don't." You said to Souya firmly, hoping he won't bring it up anymore.

Since your mood was sour nor do you want Souya to question you about it more, you sat up from your chair and decided to join your friends in whatever conversation they were having. Souya who was amazed at how well you drew his brother, couldn't keep his hands to himself and let his curiosity take lead as he peeks at the drawing before leaving.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Nahoya, who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, hung his arm over Souya's shoulder.

Surprised, Souya loudly slammed the notebook and nervously said "N-nothing, just looking at how neat Y/n's handwriting is" to which Nahoya just laughed.

"Neat? You should've seen her other notes, they look like dog shit." Nahoya laughed and pat his twin brother's back.

"B-but—"

"She only writes that neat when she's in the mood here I'll show you" before Souya could stop him, he quickly flipped through your notebook.

"Yeah yeah I get it, brother, let's stop touching Y/n's stuff!" Souya was panicking, he was pretty sure Nahoya was the last person in this classroom you want to show your drawings to.

"Oh? Did I see that correctly" As if his smile could get any bigger, he grinned like a Cheshire cat.

'Oh no, y/n's gonna flip' Souya thought as he saw his brother staring at your drawing more as if admiring it.

At the same time, you glanced back at your seat only for your heart to drop at the sight of Nahoya staring at your notebook—the same notebook, you had a sketch of him.

In a flash, you were already beside the twins and snatched the notebook out of Nahoya's clutch.

"Hey! I was looking a—oh hey there secret admirer" Nahoya said while making finger hearts and puckering his lips to further annoy you, and it worked as you felt your blood boil at the audacity of this guy.

"I'm so sorry Y/n! I didn't think he'd be back soon so I...took a quick peek and he saw..." Souya was feeling guilty, looking at him you couldn't help but forgive him so you direct your anger at the older twin brother.

"Who said you can touch my stuff whenever you want, and why on earth did you arrive at the conclusion that I like you" your face was burning with anger and embarrassment as you shove your notebook back into your school bag.

"C'mon I let you touch my stuff too whenever you want" Nahoya shrugged and walked towards you. His face a few inches apart "Just admit it already doll, I caught you glancing and staring at me"

Seeing him so close to you almost made you lose composure again so you looked away while saying "I draw people, so what? Y-you're not the only one I drew"

Which is true but if he looks at your notebook again, he'll find that you drew him more often compared to others.

"Hehe, cute~ didya think this is the only time I caught you starin' at me?"

At a loss for words and not wanting to back down from the devil smiling in front of you, you recklessly proclaimed that you like someone else. "Fine I'll admit it, I like someone! But it's definitely not you!"

"Oh yeah and who is it? "

"I like—

Words: 1000+Status: EDITED

Words: 1000+
Status: EDITED

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!