Chapter 38 : Date part 1

The weather was nice today, it's not too sunny nor cloudy. It's the perfect day for you to spend the day with him. Originally the plan was just to go have lunch at Nahoya's favorite ramen restaurant but he asked you out on a date to Trinity Land, an amusement park, for the rest of the day.

Of course, you enthusiastically agreed and planned this day ahead, ensuring the weather would be great and checking both of your schedules and your parents so you don't have to worry about getting scolded for going on a date with a delinquent.

You checked yourself one more time on the large mirror near your drawer and let out a nervous sigh. You're wearing a frill trim top, jeans, and a pair of black cleated ankle boots while the bracelet he gave you adorned your wrist.

It really wasn't your intention to ask him out on a date, you just wanted him to stop beating up the dude, but you sure are glad you did. So far he's been the one openly showing affections between you two while you would just stubbornly look away or be flustered to the point where you'd turn away from him. Well, he did say he'd court you and that you guys would take things slowly but still, you wanted to try being a bit more honest.

It's just so endearing and annoying at the same time how he knows to easily fluster you and make you swoon. So last night, after much thinking and consideration, you've taken up the challenge to make him flustered. How nice would it be to see that annoying grin of his falter as he looks away in embarrassment?

An evil chuckle escaped your lips as you remember all the plans you've made last night. This time, it'll be you who's teasing him to no end until he begs you to stop.

The sound of a familiar motor engine made you snap out of your thoughts. You pick up your phone and sling bag as you headed down to be greeted by Kai who visibly looks annoyed. Aside from Emma and your close friends, you also told him your plans for today.

While he still doesn't approve of Nahoya, he doesn't stop you either since he promised he'd support whatever you decide for yourself.

As soon as you got out of the front door you saw Nahoya, who was sitting on his motorcycle while his arms were crossed "Lookin' nice, baby. Ready for our date?"

He's wearing black cargo pants, a bomber jacket with a black sleeveless top, and a chain necklace with a lock that has the letter N on it. His fingers were adorned with a few rings. "Yeah and you don't look half bad yourself"

"What~ is that your way of saying I look handsome as hell?"

You rolled your eyes at him as you made your way to grab his spare helmet "You wi-" you immediately paused for a second and thought back to your goal for today.

"Alright, you got me. You look irresistibly handsome as fuck" you winked at him and smiled, but deep inside you were trying hard not to break your smile, feeling an urge to facepalm yourself from saying an embarrassing line. Your unexpected actions made him pause and raise one eyebrow at you.

This normally should've worked, at least according to Emma and a few of your friends but since it's Nahoya, he kinda got the gist of what you're trying to do.

"Oh ho...what are ya tryna pull here" the smirk on his face, not faltering one bit, as he rest his hands on your waist and pulled you closer.

Both of your faces are a few inches away, you're trying hard not to get flustered by his actions. If blatant and direct flirtations don't work, then how about this. "I'm...just being honest, that's all" You pouted and looked up at him, as you fluttered your eyelashes to create an innocent look. Emma told you last night that you should be more confident to flaunt your womanly charms, especially to someone who already reciprocated your feelings. But..is something like this really gonna-