EPILOGUE

You lightly tapped your pen on your notebook, the teacher's boring lecture was falling on deaf ears as your eye wandered to the window to check out the view outside your school

You lightly tapped your pen on your notebook, the teacher's boring lecture was falling on deaf ears as your eye wandered to the window to check out the view outside your school. The sun is brightly shining while fluffy white clouds drifted across the vast blue sky.

Since the weather is nice, eating lunch on the rooftop with your friends would be nice. Thankfully, the bell loudly rang minutes later and quiet cheers could be heard from your classmates. The teacher gave one last reminder about the assignment he had given the class before he left. You wrote about it in your notebook then you got up from your seat to join your friends for lunch.

"Hey, you guys wanna eat on the rooftop for today?" Aoko, your usually calm and collected friend, asked as if she already knew what you wanted.

"Sure, why not!" Hiro, another friend of yours, enthusiastically said as he rested his arm on Aoko's shoulder, making her pinch his sides in annoyance. Hiro yelped in pain and they start bickering. You laughed at the slightly familiar scene in front of you.

Your other friends, Jin and Haruka joined you three and you all made your way to the rooftop. Everyone brought out their bento and started chatting about mundane things.

Haruka curiously glanced at your bento and asked "Whoa! Your bento today isn't like the usual you have and are those fricking heart-shaped carrots. Lemme guess, this was made by that Yankee boyfriend of yours?"

"Yeah, he woke up early just to make this for me" You bashfully explained while looking down at your bento which consists of your favorites.

"Looks tasty, can I have one?" Jin asked while his hand was already sneaking to grab one of your tamagoyaki.

You lightly slap his grabby hands away and hissed "I haven't even said yes"

"Ehhhh...but you're probably gonna say no" He pouted.

"Give it up Jin, Y/n who's usually generous doesn't share food when it comes from her boyfriend" Haruka nudged you while smirking. "Ah-haaa must be nice, I wanna have a boyfriend who'd cook cute meals for me too"

"Dream on, you'd never get a boyfriend with your lame fashion sense! Hahaha!" Hiro taunted but it didn't bother Haruka who smugly replied "Hah! I don't want to hear that from someone who never had a girlfriend yet!" "I could say the same for you!"

"Shut up both of you and just enjoy your meal" Aoko calmly said which made both of them quiet down. She turned to you and smiled "I'm glad you and your boyfriend are doing well, how is he by the way? I haven't seen him go to our school to pick you up recently"

Jin, who was listening, spoke up "He's not cheating, is he? I've heard rumors about him from my cousin who went to the same middle school as you Y/n"

"If he is then I'll make him pay!" Hiro butted in as he started flexing his muscles.