Chapter 17

After making peace with the fact that you do like your annoying seatmate romantically, you felt a huge weight off your shoulder. Whenever you see him flirting with someone, rather than denying your feelings and looking like you're constipated, you instead go somewhere else and distract yourself.

You plan to not tell anyone else about your hidden feelings, especially Chifuyu, Baji, or another Toman member. You can already hear Chifuyu saying "I told you so" and Baji teasing you and accidentally spilling the secret to others.

So far so good, there's one more thing left that you needed to do, that was to tell Nahoya that you lied about liking Mitsuya. Of course, you can just let things be and ignore the misunderstandings but you felt guilty since he genuinely felt bad about it and still tried to make it up to you, in fact, Souya told you that he often finds Nahoya making funny faces at Mitsuya.

Thus one sunny afternoon during lunch break, you invited the twins to eat lunch together on the rooftop. Souya already knew what you were planning and supported you since he already knew the truth.

"So? What's the occasion?" Asked Nahoya as he sat down and opened his lunchbox.

"Can't I just invite my favorite twins to lunch? Also, Chifuyu and Baji are busy with a class project"

Nahoya narrowed his eyes at you who was sweating bullets and avoiding his gaze. He was suspicious since you specifically asked that it be just the three of you and you usually either eat lunch with Chifuyu & Baji or your friends in class. "You-"

"Woah! octopus sausages! so cute, can I have one?" You asked Souya who was just minding his own business. "Sure"

"Y/n, seriously, what's up?" Nahoya asked again and you gulped. Glancing at Souya first to calm your nerves, he nodded at you, he assured you many times that his brother won't get mad at you.

You let out a huge sigh and closed your eyes "I...I liedaboutlikingMitsuya"

A few seconds passed and you heard nothing from Nahoya, you got nervous that he actually got mad so you slightly opened your eyes to see him with his usual grin. "Um..you're not..mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" Nahoya asked "Ok maybe a little but who cares, that was ages ago already"

"I'm sorry okay I was just...pressured to say anyone that time" You tried to explain but Nahoya just shrugged, saying " s'aight Y/n, it was kinda my fault too"

"Oh thank god, no more making funny faces around Mitsuya kay?" You nudged him and snickered. Nahoya simply laughed and said he'll try but make no promises.

The three of you shared a hearty meal together, you tasted some of their lunch and beamed "Wow! this is really great!"

"Thanks doll, I cooked that. Here try this one" Nahoya winked at you and gave you some more.

You thanked him and smiled back at him. This is fine, I can live with this. Rather than risking this for a measly chance of having my feelings reciprocated.

༺❀༻

The three of you finished lunch quite early and decided to chill on the rooftop for a bit before returning to the classroom. Souya excused himself saying he needed to go to the restroom, now you're left alone with the guy you, unfortunately, have a crush on.

He was busy on his phone 'probably busy texting one of his bitches' you let out a huff and tried to take a peek at his phone. You gave up after a few tries and ended up staring at him, trying to figure him out.

"I know I'm quite the eye candy so stare at me all you like"

You snapped out of your trance and said "Hahaha! no, I was just thinkin-"

"Of me?" Nahoya suggestively said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yes"

He felt his ears turn red, he wasn't expecting that straightforward answer from you who's one of the most stubborn person he knows.

"—I was thinking of touching your hair, it looks fluffier than usual...I wanna touch it"

Nahoya faked a cough and said "Aight, if you want to" he lowered his head down for you to ruffle. You held back a squeal since you have been wanting to do this for quite some time already but were too embarrassed to ask.

 You held back a squeal since you have been wanting to do this for quite some time already but were too embarrassed to ask

The moment you laid your hand down on his soft curly peach locks, you let out a cute squeak. Nahoya heard this and was about to lift his head but you held him down, not wanting for him to see your flustered face.

"Ey-stop p-pulling" You heard him groan in pain and you apologized "O-oh sorry! Just...don't look up yet, I wanna feel your hair more"

You started to ruffle his hair and massage his head to ease him after the pain you caused. The feeling of his lush curls was mesmerizing, it's as soft as feathers and smells sweet and fruity. You stared at your hand that was running down his peach locks, he has a relaxed and pleased expression "Hey, does it feel good if I do this?"

"mmm'yeah, don't stop" He laid his head on your lap and you continued massaging his head. Thankfully he was facing the opposite direction so he couldn't see your face that's currently as red as a tomato.

You heard him hum and an idea popped in your head. A mischievous smirk appeared on your face as you slightly pulled his curls.

"Gah!! W-what are you-"

"What are you guys doing?" You two immediately pulled away from each other when Souya spoke.

You saw Souya just awkwardly standing there as he tilted his head quizzically and had a bewildered look.

"U-um we were j-just chillin' here-" You tried to explain your way out of this.

"Y/n said she wanted to feel my hair so I let her" Nahoya shrugged and you nudged him "What?? We've got nothin' to hide, it's just my brother"

"Was I interrupting something else?" Souya asked.

"Ye-ouch!"

"No" You firmly replied and grabbed your lunchbox "C'mon, we've only got a few minutes before lunchbreak ends" The twins looked at each other and soon followed after you.

Double update! since I'm feeling quite productive today. How's the sketch? I really love his hair so I've always wanted to write this scene and draw it.

Don't forget to vote and comment! It encourages me to write faster. Also please give feedbacks! I wanna know what y'all think of the story so far.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!