Truth In My Lies

Oleh Red_Wr1ting

You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood a... Lebih Banyak

1 | Favors
3 | Business Party
4 |"Pretend it's a mission"
5 | Sex on the beach
6 | Messages
7 | Secrets
8 | My Little Visitor
9 | Catching up
10 | Red
11 | Drugged
12 | Safe for her
13 | Locked out
14 |"I'm going home to her."
15| Slit Wrists
16 | Fine stands for Fucked up, insecure, needing help, and emotional
Authors note
17 | Black and white
18 | The boys are here
19 | Costumes
20 | Gunplay isn't always fun
21| Frantic and controless
22 | Undiscovered
23 | Alcohol is my coping mechanism
24|Breathe
25 | I care
26| Oops, I wasn't dead.
27 | "Don't let me remember"
28 | Knives and liquor
29 | I promise

2 | Honey, I'm home!

119 1 0
Oleh Red_Wr1ting

Adalia POV

The door slammed open with two figures stepped in.

One with the perfect body and dazzling blue eyes. Her hair was a mix of wavy and loose curls. Not a hair out sight as her light brown hair rested on her shoulders. Her outfit was a white pantsuit with white heels. She had in diamond stud earrings and a tennis bracelet to match. The woman loved to show off her luxuries.

The man next to her had a caramel complexion. He had on a black suit and a watch. He was more modest with his money. The smile on his face grew large when he stepped into his house.

"Hello, my dear." Mum walks in. I smile politely and turn into the dining room. Yes I was still wearing what I was at school so my father's eyes grew large at my choice of clothing. I didn't care because he has no say in any of my decisions. Dinner was filled with small talk between the adults before my mother turned to me.

"How's school going?" She smiled at me. I fought the resist roll my eyes.

"Fine." I say simply.

"Do you mind giving a bit more detail?" Dad pushed.

"Yep." I pop the p.

"What is with your attitude?" Mum scrunches her nose up in disgust.

"I don't have a attitude." I still don't meet her eyes.

"We get you all this stuff and this is how you treat us." She huffs.

"But your not here. You are never here and i give as much of a damn about this stuff as you do about me for the past 4 years." I slam my fork down.

"I don't care for your language, young lady." Dad says sternly.

" I don't give a fuck what you care for." I mock his voice.

"You think that gifts and money will make up for your shitty attendance. Well it doesn't. You don't get to play parent after what you did.." I shout getting up.

"We are not done talking." Mum says strictly.

"Oh, really? I am." I shrug turning on my heel and walk away.

"I don't know where she gets that attitude from." My mum says frustrated and quietly.

"I do!" I yell back. I run up the stairs and grab a light jacket and my phone. I couldn't stand being around them anymore. They think they can just waltz back in and everything will be fine. Well it's not so they need to get that through there perfect heads.

"And where exactly do you think you're going?" Mum crosses her arms over her chest.

"Out."I say simply pulling my hair out of the jacket.

"That is not a suitable answer." She says.

"It is for me." I closed the front door. I planned on going to Alex's game. I told him I wouldn't come because football games are not my scene. I don't really understand it to be honest. As I pull up to the school, I park right in front and walk in. It's so weird being in a school at night. I walk outside and walk towards the bleachers. I spot Ariel in the the first row of the bleachers. I walk over and it in one of the two empty seats next to her.

"Anyone sitting here?" I say sitting down.

"Nope, but there was a hot guy sitting there." She points to the seat empty seat next to me. I just shrug.

"I thought you weren't coming." She says focusing on the game. I lean back in my seat and play with a curl between my fingers.

"My parents are home." I groan.

"Shit." She snaps her head around.

"Yeah. And it's either here or there." I explain waving my finger around.

"Good choice." She sighs. The players run to there sides of the field and scatter a bit. I lock eyes with a grey eyed douchebag and I roll my eyes. I turn away and face my gaze towards Alex, who's smiling impossibly large. He runs over towards my area.

"Hey, I though you weren't coming." He pants. Sweat dripping down his forehead.

"My parents are home." I explain.

"Shit."

"That's what she said. No pun." I point to Ariel and laugh humorlessly. He sympathetically smiles at me before returning to his happy grin. The coach shouts for the players to regroup.

"You gotta go."  I say leaning over the edge of the ledge of the bleachers.

"No good luck kiss?"  He pouts playfully.

"Not a chance. Me being here should be enough of a good luck charm, Alexander." I retake my seat. He shivers at the use of his full name. He glares at me before walking back to the field.

The game ended a while after and the score was 43:30. Alex insisted on going to this diner where the school goes after winning a game. We all got in my car and headed there. The diner was more of your classic retro diner. There was a old timey vibe to it. It had a sign with bright red lettering that said Linda's diner.

As we got out we saw that it was already full of people form our school. Cheerleaders in their costumes and football players with they're jerseys.

"Table for 3?" Alex asks the lady up front. She fixes her shirt so that she's showing more cleavage and I roll my eyes at the effort. I don't understand how people can be so bold with people they don't even know. They just care about people for there looks. It's atrocious.

"There is a booth right over there." She points to the red empty booth. I nod and grab Alex's hand. I walk towards the empty booth and sit right in the middle. Alex on my left and Ariel on my right.

"Jealous much?" Alex scoffs.

"I am not jealous, I'm hungry. Foods a priority." I explain and he rolls his eyes. He places his hand on my knee and I snap my head towards him. He has an arrogant smirk placed on his lips.

"Get your fucking hand off of me before I cut it off." I growl.

"With what?"  He teases.

"We're in a diner. They must have silverware somewhere." I say in a threatening voice that I know will break him. He gulps and removes his hand. He slides further down into his seat.

"Damn the sexual tension is thick in here." Ariel mumbles as she dramatically fans herself. My phone dings in my pocket before I can respond.

Sophie: Can you come home? Your parents need to talk to you about something.

Me: I don't want to talk to them.

I put my phone in my pocket and eat another fry. I look around, observing the place before my phone dings again. I groan as I pull it out.

"Who is it?" Ariel says stuffing her face.

"Sophie." I say reading the message.

Sophie: it's important.

"What's so bad about that?" Alex shrugs.

"We have to go." I say and Ariel scoots out of the booth.

"But I'm not done eating." Alex whines.

"Just take it with you or your walking back to school."I say in a duh tone. He mumbles something under his breath.

"What was that?" I cup my ear.

"I'm coming!" He groans. I hum and walk out the door. We drive back to school and I drop them off in the parking lot. I drive home in silence  as my head fills with thoughts. And as much as I tried to push that memory away, my mind kept going back to what happened in the hallway today.

Just forget about it Adalia.

I pull up to the huge house and park. I groan opening the front door and seeing all three adults standing there. My parents looking impatient. I roll my eyes and sit on the white house.

"You took so long." My mother whines.

"Your lucky I'm here anyway."I say bluntly playing with the edge of my shirt. My eyes snap up when a firm hand grips my jaw. Nails sinking into my skin. I wince at the impact but the hand just tightens their grip. My mum had a straight face as she lowered her head to meet mine.

"Look you will respect me and you will respect me now." She says sternly, her grip tightening a bit. I nod slowly and she snatches her hand away. I look down as I blink back the tears. I will not let her see me cry.

"We are leaving tomorrow morning before you wake up but we will be back in two days." My dad says behind my mum. I look up but I don't meet either eyes.

"We are holding a business party and you will be there looking presentable. We already have your dress. You will act kind to the guest." Mum continues.

I hum in response and look back down at my lap.

"Can I go now?" I mumble, scared to provoke her.

"Just go. I can't deal with you right now." She points to the staircase. I get up and storm up the stairs. I slam my door shut and immediately here footsteps.

"Open this damn door." My father growls on the other side as the banging increases. I grab a hoodie from my closet and slide my back down the wall.

"I thought you didn't care for curse words?" I mutter.

"ADALIA!" He shouts again. I cover my hands over my mouth, trying to hold in the tears and whimpers. I hear retreating footsteps and I snap. A sob slips from my lips as the one thought that has been wondering my mind appears again. They deserve all the disrespect they get after what they did.

You did this. You made them like this. This is your fault.

Why can't I just have normal parents?

♡♡♡♡♡

Not much of an A/N today so just a question of the day.

QOTD: Who are your favorite Wattpad parents?

Mine would have to be Hayden's mom from BBR and BBS.

REMEMBER TO VOTE

XOXO gossip girl

Just kidding, Red.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.8K 409 61
(I wrote this story when I was in 8th grade so don't hate me for it, I know it's pretty bad but I was proud of it. So just warning you.) Jj is havin...
498 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...
6M 160K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...