Taarey ff - A Modern Day Fair...

By Meera_corner

Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey ... More

SYNOPSIS
CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Singhania Mansion
Singhania Mansion - 2
Singhania Mansion - 3
Singhania Mansion - 4
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Raichand House
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
NOTE!!
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter - 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter - 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-65
Epilogue!

Chapter-64

1.2K 40 3
By Meera_corner

Hello everyone! Back with the update, I can't write much, I am so overwhelmed today. These are the last updates of this story, another journey is coming to end and I am speechless. Just.......enjoyyyyyyy!

I just hope in these last chapters, my every reader would vote and comment on all the three chapters. I truly wish for it, if you guys find me and the story worthy enough.

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

It was the same day at midnight when Taarey were in there room lying on their bed silently, the only difference was this time there was no distance between them, rather she was lying on his chest with her cheeks on his heart and he was embracing her patting her head softly. A smile was on her lips all the time as finally the duo were in each other's arms after a lot of days of aloofness. She was clinging to him like a koala making him occasionally chuckle. Though the duo didn't yet discussed what transpired all these days.

Taani finally gathering the courage to address the pending issue, started,

"Reyansh!"

He hummed as she called him, running his fingertips in her scalp softly caressing it between her tresses making her sigh in peace, playing her fingertips on his chest over the shirt she said,

"I am sorry."

He leaned his head a little down and gazed at her face, asking,

"For what? Teasing me with a guy so that I talk, or hiding about Naina?"

She smiled sheepishly biting her lower lip at his teasing tone and smirk, making nervous circles on his chest she muttered,

"For both."

Saying that she pouted, he chuckled softly embracing her closer if possible and kissed her temple passionately making her closer her eyes as he muttered on her forehead,

"It's okay, and even I am sorry, I shouldn't have ignored you like that."

She pouted remembering the time when he didn't even glance at her, he noticed her face and asked,

"Bura laga?"

She nodded like a kid as she nuzzled his chest,

"I didn't like anything when you were ignoring me or not talking to me. You didn't even drop me for the first day of my college while you were the most excited one. I felt bad."

He smiled sadly saying,

"I know jaana, I am sorry, but uss din I was not lying. Meri bahot important meeting thi sabhi board of directors ke sath, I couldn't have missed it."

Taani gave him a soft smile, "I understand."

He smiled back and kissed her forehead again, when she said,

"Vese bhi, I don't get to complaint I hurt you more."

He didn't deny it because it would have been a lie if he say he wasn't hurt, sighing he nodded,

"I was hurt, not because you guys hid something, but because you guys hid it assuming my reaction on your own. I was hurt with the fact that even after knowing my family and friend's happiness is my topmost priority, I would keep by brotherly possessiveness before that. And then, of course, our promise of always sharing everything..."

Taani stifled a little feeling guilty, a sad mask coming on her face when he pulled her squeezing her in his arms

"But maybe I was wrong, everyone can have secrets. There is nothing wrong in having a secret, maybe couples can do to, I would never want to force you to tell me every single thing about your life even though I want to be aware about each one of them."

He said sighing, Taani immediately shook her head, saying back firmly,

"No, you were not wrong, you are not ever wrong Reyansh. I guess it is true that even couples can have secrets, but not those which can cost their relationship or can tarnish it even in the slightest way. Mene jo chhupaya, I already knew hum logo mein problems karega, fir bhi like a fool I went ahead with it. Aapne to mujhe kuch bola bhi nahi, in fact, mujhe humesha respect or care hi di hai. You were right then and you are right now. I promise no more secrets abse, or iss bar pakka vala promise."

He smiled widely at her, looking at her adoringly, her words comforted him a lot. Glad that he never ever did something wrong to either of them. he pulled her closer squeezing her and placing a big kiss on her forehead,

"It was a phase, it's gone now, let's just forget it. Hmm?"

She grinned raising a little and placing a brief kiss on his lips taking him aback for a few seconds, he was looking at her surprised making her giggle as she hid herself in his arms. He chuckled at her antics and again patted her head. the tiredness took over them as their eyes closed on their own accord when sleep knocked them out. After a long time the duo had a peaceful sleep in each other's arms forgetting the world. The bad phase was past them, that taught them lessons, which they'll make sure to remember for tehri lifetime.

**********************************************************************************

Four months later

"Reyansh, kya kar rahe hain, please chhodiye na..."

Taani said trying to come out of her husband's arms who was right now hell bent on irritating her by placing kisses on her neck, shoulders and her face. She huffed when he just replied,

"You are so beautiful."

Saying that he placed his lips on her, she tried to break it for a few seconds before giving in and kissing him back with same passion making him smirk. He smooched her lips stealing her breath away. They broke the kiss and she sighed knowing her make up would be so ruined right now. Before she could have said something, he again captured her lips making her toes curl as she clutched onto him for life.

He kissed her, his hands were going towards her open hair to clutch them when Taani forcefully break the kiss making him groan as she said sternly,

"Not the hair Rey, we have to go down and you already ruined my make up."

He smirked seeing her lipstick a little smudged, caressing her lower lip with his thum making her tremble he said teasingly,

"What can I do, you are so irresistible?"

She just shook her head when he was going to lean once more but she kept her hands on his chest pushing him back softly,

"Not now, Reyansh today it's your sister's wedding and aapko romance karna hai. Kitna kaam hai, niche sab aa gaye honge. Or....Or aapko or mereko Ashish bhai ke pas bhi jaana hai for participating in baraat. Bhul gaye?"

He sighed nodding, it was Ashish and Naina's wedding day, the duo were getting married in Mumbai only as both Swadhinta (5 months pregnant) and Twinkle (almost 9 months along) were asked not to travel during the time. Hence the finally decided to wed the bothf rom their homes. From the last week the whole family was emotional as the family's only baby girl and daughter was getting married and was going to leave soon. Taani knew the reason Rey was clinging on to her, it was because he still was having a hard time digesting the fact that Naina would no longer live in the same house as them but would leave with Ashish.

Rey was going to move back when Taani held his hand, he stopped and turned to her raising her brows making her blush. She moved closer to him and wiped his lips slightly with a tissue to remove the smudged red lipstick making him smirk.

He pulled her closer through her waist when she said, "After the wedding I am all yours."

In all these months, one thing that gradually turned better was how Taani expressed herself. She won't shy away from showing her love towards Rey be it in fornt of family or friends, whether through her care, physical touches or love, or expressing her desires. Rey couldn't have been happier than the moments when she would willingly look into his eyes and tell him that she wants him. Or more proud when he would see her studying hard and becoming the topper of her course in college. Not to forget, delighted at seeing her pampering their family and the family pampering her. Life was a bliss for them.

Grinning, he leaned and briefly kissed her cheek, "Remember this promise, I won't leave you after this is over."

She giggled nodding, as she said,

"Ab to chhodiye, neeche jaana hai, or mujhe make up bhi thik karna hai."

Rey left her and went to see the work, making sure that the day is perfect and memorable oen for Naina. Taani too finished quickly and raced down ti help everyone.

The wedding was in the garden area of Singhania mansion, she reached down to see Twinkle sitting on the sofa and helping Vansh and Harshali with their food as she was not allowed to work. Adarsh and Siddhant were rushing somewhere.

Their parents and grandparents were at the door welcoming the guests, Swadhinta, Kanchi, Amna and Ishita were with Naina helping her get ready. While Karan, Veer, Rey and Sanskar were mingling with the guests. She smiled as she helped them, mingling with the guests, chatting, helping the family members before going to Rey and reminding him about baraat. As the family was from Ashish's side also, all the boys along with Taarey went where the baraat was waiting.

Ashish grinned seeing them coming, hugging him they all pulled him in the front dancing happily to Bollywood songs. Swaron and Taara were there already, as they jumped on the newcomers, calling everybody for the dance.

(Ashish attire above)

*

The priest was chanting the holy hymns and mantras of marriage, AshNa was sitting in the shade of the stars in front of the holy pyre as it burned tying them into a unbreakable knot. Since the moment Naina descended down and came to the dias dressed in the lehenga he himself chose for his bride, he was unable to look away from her. a number of times the priest had to ask him or bring his concentration on the rituals which made chuckle and the pair blush. He was holding her hand tightly while the rituals were going on.

(Decor)

(Naina attire and look)

All the couples – KarNa, IshVeer, SwaDarsh, TwiDarth, MishKan, Taarey and Swaron were reminiscing their own weddings seeing everything. The partners cuddled closer as the experienced the pure aura of marriage vows again. Rey looked at Taani who gazed at him too, as he hugged her sideways keeping her closer. Sanskar looked at Taara beside him, she glanced at him when he pointed at Ashish and naina and then at himself and her making her smile and blush.

The priest asked the duo to stand up for the pheras, Ashish got up and before others could come forward helped Naina up making everybody smile. The duo took rounds around the fire, as the priest told them and everybody the significance of each vow. the whole family looked at their princess getting married with teary eyes. Rey controlled himself but Taani noticed, smiling she just kept her head on his chest to which he hugged her closer. All were showering flower petals on the couple as they took rounds.

Next the priest asked Ashish to fill Naina's partition with Sindoor, taking a pinch he filled her hair partition, some of which fell on her nose. He smiled kissing her forehead making everybody go awe while Naina felt a tear or two dropping down her eyes. Even Ashish was having a clogged throat but he controlled his tears, though the dam broke when he was asked to make her wear the wedding chain.

The duo cried as the priest declared them husband and wife, one unit from the moment. They gave each other a heartfelt smile, both could see the hints of moistness in the other's eyes which made them slightly chuckle. They got up to take everybody's blessings.

After having dinner, which the both of them fed each other and a lot of pics session, it was finally the most emotional moment. The time for bidaai, bidding adieu to her family. Naina cried hard as it finally sank to her that she won't be living there anymore. She first hugged Harsh and Rajni crying in their arms while the old couple trembled their little princess going away. Next she hugged Rajesh and VAndana, the latter was sobbing hard as Naina was more her daughter than Avantika. The next turn was her parents which made her go in hysterics as Avantika and Ranvijay clutched onto her crying. Ashish was feeling miserable seeing her in that condition. He too hugged everybody to console them that he would take care of her.

Next it was Raj and Gauri's turn, for the first time Raj didn't know what to joke about, he just blessed her telling her, her superman is always here to which she giggled. The next moment broke her as all her brothers, Karan, veer, Adarsh, Siddharth, Rey, Mishkat and SAnskar hugged her at once. All of the sobbing in the group hug, even the girls were feeling emotional, mesmerised, in awe and amazement seeing the bond. Naina hugged her each bhabhi briefly, then the kids and ta last again came to Rey. He just cupped her face kissing her head when she said,

"I would miss you tucking me in bed and your goodnight kisses."

He looked at her surprised,

"Tujhe pata tha?"

She giggled nodding and said, "I would wait for you to come everybody. I love you bhaiyu."

He kissed her forehead hugging her, "I love you more."

She next hugged Taani, as the duo cried when Ashish came to Rey. The men hugged when Rey whispered,

"I know you'll take care of her, just remember despite being best friends, I'll still kick your ass."

The duo chuckled and Ashish nodded,

"Don't worry, I won't hurt her ever not let anybody else do."

Rey grinned thanking him, Naina was soon made to sit in the car with Ashish and Taara to go to their home. The atmosphere was gloomy as everybody came inside, all were silently sobbing, the kids didn't know what was happening, just that there bua was gone and might be back soon. All were sitting there in the living silently for some time. Twinkle was feeling slightly uncomfortable, she was feeling pain in her belly at intervals when the pain increased at once.

Vansh who noticed his chachi breathing heavily asked,

"Chachi aapko kya hua?"

All looked at her at the boy's question, only to grow concerned when Siddharth said,

"Baby are you okay?"

Twinkle was clutching her belly and was breathing heavily, all came closer when Twinkle said,

"Siddharth I...I...think it's time."

And as soon as she said this, her water broke making everybody panic while she shrieked,

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

*********************************************************************************************

Yayyyyy! AshNa got married, who all are happy?

Continue reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
2.8M 158K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
165K 8.7K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
23.2K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...