Mr. Head Hazer's Nong

By FlyingApsara

A Cold Head Hazer who didnt want to open his heart for a certain Nong. But he could not avoid him since he wa... More

Chapter 1. Nong A082
Chapter 2. Arrogant
Chapter 3. Warming Up.
Chapter 4. Now and Forever
Chapter 5. Painful Memories
Chapter 6. Forgiveness
Chapter 7. Official Kiss
Chapter 8. Claiming
Chapter 9. Be My First. R🔞
Chapter 10. Moving In
Chapter 11. Frustration
Chapter 13. Taking with Love R🔞
Chapter 14. Leaving
Chapter 15. Surprise!!!!
Chapter 16. Breaking the News
Chapter 17. Pregnancy
Chapter 18. Getting into Routine
Chapter 19. Changes
Chapter 20. Complications
Chapter 21. Parenting
Chapter 22. Family
Chapter 23. Happily Ever After
Author's Note
Special Chapter.
Moon, Sky and Lexi
How We Met 1
How We Met 2
How We Met 3
How We Met 4
How We Met 5
Epilogue

Chapter 12. Officially Fiancè

471 45 20
By FlyingApsara

12.

Officially Fiancè.

The engagement party was no where simple. It was crowded with the elites of the town. Journalists. Government Bodies from their dads' circle. All high prifile officials. Chattering girls. Cheering ladies. Shimmering gowns. Clinking heels and what not. Waiters serving everyone politely with every type of alcohol.

Everyone was waiting for the boys to enter the garden that was not less than a wedding ceremony. Only if they invite the Mayor of the town. But wait.. The mayor was there too. Nursing his neat vodka.

The boys had a full day shopping spree. And they were only allowed to enter the garden by 6 in the evening.

Everyone was in an awe when 6 boys entered the venue escorting the would-be engaged couple. They were walking holding hands. Nodding and waving to people who forgot to chit chat. Without further delay they were lead to the stage where their dads were standing with rings.

Soft music was being played adding to the beauty of the evening when the garden lit in thousands of fairy lights. On the flowrers, in the branches.

Tae held the ring in his hand while holding Mew's hand with his other hand. He looked into Mew's eyes. And the world seemed to halt around. Everything, everyone disappeared from their vision. For Tae, he was only focused at the boy standing in front of him. Beautiful angelic face. His lips curved into a shy smile as he bit his lower lip. The otherwise pale cheeks were rosey pink. Indicating how blushing he was. His warm chocolate eyes were anticipating with love as he was looking directly into the warm orbs of his Phi Tae. Tae chuckled slipping the ring in his finger and kissed his hand.

The guests were clapping loudly. They all raised their glass for a toast waiting for Mew to complete the ceremony.

Mew picked up the other ring and held Tae's hand in his hand. He slipped it smoothly and kissed his hand, open palm. Tae was grining ear to ear. He was feeling proud to hold the most beautiful man in the world in his arms, only for himself, forever.

They turned to face their families and friends. They were glowing with happiness.

Mew was feeling tired now. The whole day was hectic. Shoppings and then engagement and then being introduced to the guests. He lost count of how many people he shook hands with. How many ladies hug him and tried to smooch his cheeks with lipsticks. Only if his fiancè didnt come to rescue. And for the rest of the time, Tae let him meet everyone but being embraced in his arms. And Mew was more than happy with it.

Finally they settled at their table with their friends with food. Mew was famished. And he was really bad when hungry. So here he was busy stuffing his mouth while his Phi made sure to keep his mouth clean while laughing with friends..

"Phew". Thanitt said leaning in the chair. They were really tired but happy for the couple. And talking about the couple...

"Phi Aug. Where is Phi Tae and Mew"? He turned to Aug who looked around too.

"Uhmm may be with some guests"? He wasnt sure either. Max and Tul looked around too. They couldnt spot the couple. Just then Thanitt spotted Tae's mom.

"Boys. Where are Tae and Mew"?

"Umm sorry aunty we couldnt find them either". Sek said. She turned around and went back asking them to notify them as soon as they find the two.

While the two..

"Mmmpppphhh Phiii". Mew moaned in Tae's mouth who was hungrily feasting on his lips and neck.

"You are soooo beautiful baby. It was so hard for me to hold myself baby". Tae said in his raged breath only to be silenced by Mew.

They were inside a restroom. It started when Mew had to go pee and when he came out of the cubical, he was instantly captured by Tae to the counter. It was good that they were not wearing any formal clothes. But still, their shirts were bit wrinkled, but who cares anyway.

It was all smooches in the beginning but heated when Mew bit Tae's lip. And then it was his monster Phi. They were breathlessly moaning and making out crumbled in the corner.

"Shitttt.. I cant get enough of you baby". Tae murmured at his neck but he knew its late and they have to go out before someone comes to get them.

"Mmphhh. Lets. Lets wa..wait till we get.. Ho..homee". Mew tried to calm down his breathing. They splashed water on their face to look presentable.

"Shiaa Phii. Whats with the mark now"? Mew hissed at the bold hickey under his ear lobe. Tae smirked.

"Its to keep the bugs away". He replied shrugging his shoulders and Mew busted into laughter.

"Now go. I have to release myself". Tae said opening the zipper of his jeans to pee.

"Need help "? Mew winked licking his dry lips looking at Tae who was holding his pee.

"Baby wait till we go home. I will get all help from you". Tae growled at Mew who was teasing his length with fingers.

"Mewwwww. I have to peeeee. Gooo". Tae pleaded Mew to end the torture. Mew giggled but left his shaft after squeezing it a bit, not missing the dark in Tae's eyes. He knew he was screwed. But he knew how to play with the fire. And how he loved it. Well Tae wasnt complaining.

He sat back among his friends who were looking at him with suspicious eyes. Mew was trying hard to act cool. Before his friends could bombard him with questions Mew's mom called him to meet someone. He was talking just formally because apparently his mind was occupied by his sexy fiancè.

"Hello handsome". He was jolted a bit back when a girl practically jumped on him to hug him.

"Uh... Do . Do we know"? Mew was trying to pry the hands off. He was feeling suffocated in someone's arms other than his Phi.

"Oh come on Mew. I am Milly. Your school buddy". She was really persistent. Mew looked around to see his mom was busy a bit far.

"Look Milly. I.. Uh i am sorry but please. Let me go. I dont feel comfortable". Mew tried again to push her. She losen her hug but didnt leave him.

"Owh. You are comfortable making out in your engagement party but dont like to be hug. Huh"? She mocked as she saw the bold mark under his ear. And to much her liking her voice was loud enough to get attraction of many people..

People were smiling and looking at Mew with mock. Not that Mew was ashamed of what he did. But being the focus of hundreds of eyes was never his cup of coffee.

His friends were standing by his side. Thanitt was about to say anything but right then Mew was pulled out from her hands, spinned and securred in his favorite warm embrace.

"What he did was none of anyone's concern as long as me, his fiancè is the one doing it. But what you are doing is questionable. What are you trying to imply? What if he make out? Why does it bother you Milly? Didnt i already clearly stated that Mew is mine. Was always mine to begin with. And i had already show it to you how possessive i am about him. What did you get announcing what he did some moments ago? A few cheers. A few laughs. But you lost the respect. Tsk. Think with your brain.

I am sorry everyone for the inconvenience. But i just have to say, no one can put off their hands if they have a beautiful and handsome fiancè as i have. I bet no one will even want to leave the bed ever. I marked him to show everyone who try to even sneak at him. He is mine. He belongs to me only. With love. For life. Still someone trying to push her luck. Just be glad enough that i dont raise hands on ladies.

I love him so much that i would never be ashamed of claiming him always in front of her, in front of all of you here, in front of the world". Tae turned to face his boy in his arms and claimed his lips openly. Leaving people gape a bit. It was silence.  Everyone was holding breaths and then everyone laughed as Tae and his friends started clapping and laughing. Even their parents were laughing at boys being shameless.

It was a declaration, a claim.  Gentle. Promising. Protecting.

"I am always here for you Baby". Tae pulled off after a while. Mew smiled at him wrapping his arms around his waist he attached their cheeks together.

"I am not ashamed Phi. I am not embarrassed. I felt suffocated. Thats it. Thank you". Mew looked at him with crescent eyes and Tae smiled too. It was big group hug from their friends.

*********

"Dad. We are going to club. Boys asking for party". Tae informed his father and his family who was busy having drinks over some official talks. They nodded and Tae left to hit the bar.

It wasnt about booze and getting drunk but just a boys night out. It was a decent club. They occupied a big leather couch ordering just beer. Mew leaned into Tae's embrace enjoying the chatter and teasing jokes from his friends and seniors. It was his happy place..

"Tae next semester is 4th. Then we have to choose for internship programs. Decided anything"? Sek asked.

"Internship Phi? In 4th semester"? Thanitt was surprised.

"Yeah. We took the opportunity to add up to our scores. We will take three projects. One after 4th semester. 3 months semester break. Then after 6th. And then the final". Max said gulping the beer.

"Do we need too"? Tee asked.

"Only if you get 90% in third semester. You will be chosen by your faculty. Usually a group of 10 is selected based on the qualification criteria". Max explained.

"Is it compulsory phi"? Tee asked again.

"If the faculty chooses you, yes. But again if you want to let go the opportunity you can. But if you manage to do all three, you will be hired in the top companies in our country. Also you may recommended abroad. Upto you". Tul said.

Thanitt and Tee were in deep thoughts when Aug ruffled Thanitt's hair.

"Its still more than a year to go boys. Enjoy while you can".

"Tae. Next head hazer"? Sek turned to Tae again.

"I have given them names. Three of these and two more". Tae said.

"But Phi. I ... I dont think i am eligible". Mew said. Lifting his head up on his shoulder.

"And why is that Love"?

"Phi. You know i cant take stress. I cant handle the freshmen. I will lose it Phi. And i dont want to lay down the legacy". What he was saying was true. But Tae had thought of it.

"You would have Thanitt and Tee to lead. Two more boys. We will arrange meeting when time comes. You can only pass the orders. You dont need to involve in the activities. The Head Hazer is supposed to keep an eye. The four generals are actually his left and right hands to make sure the orders are xecuted. You have to make sure the freshmen are disciplined. By hook or by crook. If you think with strictness. Go for it. If you choose gentle behaviour. Do it. You will be trained with your seniors. They will judge your behaviour. They will help you plan strategy. We, Engineers, never leave the team behind. You must have seen the chat room. Serniors from last semester, till you the freshmen, all are added.

We will be at your back. If you wont be able to lead, we will step forward. No need to worry over it baby". Tae said.

"Tae is right Mew. Even if Tae is head hazer, still our seniors are at his back to guide him. They still worked hard to manage his anger and temperament. Only if we knew..." . Aug hang up.

"Knew what Phi"? Tee turned to him.

"Only if we knew we need a Kitten to tame him". Aug said. They all laughed out loud looking at the proud grin on Mew's face and Tae all blushing.

**********
"What are you thinking handsome"? Tae smiled as Mew back hug him standing in the window of their room.

"Nothing baby. We you are around all i think is about you". Tae wrapped his arms over Mew's on his naked stomach. He didnt put on a shirt after taking a bath. Only in sweats. He clutched Mew's hands pulling him even close.

"Hmmmm. Tank tops again"? Tae inhaled sharply as he felt Mew wearing tank tops.

"Mmhmmm". Mew hummed nipping on his nape.

"Baby. Do you have a death wish"? Tae said closing his eyes for a while. It was his sensitive point and Mew knew well to assault him. He leaned himself in the warm embrace of his love. He knew Mew can handle him well.

"Yeah.. I have one. Fuck me to death". Mew bit his ear lobe slightly and that snapped Tae. He turned and wrapped Mew in his arms before pinning him on the window..

"Dont tempt me Mew. Its already hard for me to resist". Tae pleaded command. His hungry eyes were roaming at the skin showing out of his clothes. A tank top and shorts. That didnt even reach mid thighs. And by the looks, Tae gulped because he was sure Mew wasnt wearing any briefs.

"Lose yourself Phi. For once. For tonight". Mew said cradling his face and connected their lips together. He will look for the consequences later. But for now he needed Tae to hold him down as he guided Tae's hands to cup his butts while he snuggled close to grind their lengths together.

He smirked in the kiss as he felt the hard length behind those sweats, clearly indicating how desperate Tae was.

"Besides i have a surprise for you. Only if you wish to explore". Mew whispered before leaving him to go to the bed.

Tae squinted his eyes narrow to see Mew sprawling on the bed. And he wouldnt be able to catch the hints only if he had not caught Mew's hand moving from his chest, to nipples, to his navel and sneaked inside his shorts. Tae's eyes open wide in surprise when he clearly saw Mew's hand not stopping at his dick but went a bit down.

"Anngghhh". A lone moan escaped Mew's lips and that was enough for Tae to crawl upto his boy and explore the surprise as long as he could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
4.7K 486 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
32.8K 2K 50
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
8.1K 1.1K 31
************* Do you regret loving me ? **********†********* The only Regret I will ever have in my life is to let you go , you don't understand how...