DUSKWOOD FINALE TOGETHER AT L...

Per niksrk

Finally together ,the past is behind them. time stands still as they share their time ,but it all comes to an... Més

Together
Interruption
trouble
Betrayal
TRUTH
GONE
GIVING UP
FOUND
Disaster
FRIENDS
CONFUSION
FREE
TOGETHER
WHAT TO DO
HAPPINESS
COMPLICATED
DISASTER
SUPRISE
COMPLICATIONS
INSANITY
ALIVE
HEARTBREAK
TOGETHER AGAIN
QUESTIONS
TRUTH
INTERROGATION
SUPRISE
INSANITY
REVENGE
HURT
CLARITY
SEPARATION
SEPARATION 2
DISAPPEARANCE
PLANS
PLANS 2
TROUBLED
LOST AND FOUND
FRIENDS
HURT
SECRETS
FAITH
HAPPY
HAPPY EVER AFTER
AUTHORS NOTE

FAMILY

321 17 0
Per niksrk

Angel

I was sleeping when I felt someone touch my face ,my instant reaction was saying his name. I opened my eyes and saw my dad and sister.

Angel : Hey, how did you get here so fast

Amara : You scared the hell out of all of us , especially Jake

Angel : Sorry it's just, I couldn't go through it again, wait you were here before Dad

Amara: Jake called me because well he was worried, you were acting weird

Angel : He's probably Angry at me for not telling him

Amara:  He's not , we're heading home , I'll visit at least twice a week okay

Angel : Okay

My dad just looked at me

Angel : I'm sorry Dad

Senator : So twins , I'll be having two more grandkids.  you'll be okay. We'll let Jake see you now , take care of yourself and if you need anything let us know okay,

Angel : Okay dad

Senator : I wanted to talk to you girls about something

Amara : What is it

Senator: Well it seems someone told your mother that you're both still alive, her sentencing has been reduced, she's also been trying to call me. Well she has called multiple times,but I haven't answered.

Amara: What, I don't want to be around her, I don't want to see her

Angel: She's caused enough trouble

Senator: Don't worry about it, I'll handle that. Just take care of yourself and the babies okay.

Angel. : I will

After they left he walked in ,he didn't look angry or anything, he just looked at me.

Jake : Love

Angel : I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry. I was scared . After I hit two months pregnant I just, when we came back From phoenix I had another miscarriage ,I just. I don't know how to explain myself just that I'm sorry if I hurt you by keeping it from you. Everytime I had a miscarriage do you know how much that hurt me, I know you were hurt but you acted like everything was okay,but it wasn't Jake.

He walked over to me  and sat on the bed next to me , he just looked at me.

Jake : I called Amara and Lilly , I thought maybe you were cheating on me.

Angel : What

Jake : I already know that you sleep in another room, you wouldn't let me touch you or come close to you. Then I found the pills , I don't know. I thought maybe you didn't love me anymore,that you didn't want to be with me anymore.

Angel : Jake I could never do that to you, I'm sorry I made you think or feel that way.

Jake : Did it even cross your mind just once love ,that you might put yourself at risk just by being pregnant. I'm saying it now, love and I want you to understand that if  it comes down to you or the babies,it will be you. I'm not going to lose you Aria.

Okay he meant it ,I saw it in his eyes and there wasn't anything I could do or say because my father and everyone else would choose his side.

Jake

I touched her face ,she looked tired

Jake : twins

Angel : Yes and I'm scared

Jake : Don't be , I'm here . We're all here ,why don't you get some rest I'll be right here.

Angel : Okay

I sat next to her and held her hands. She was really pregnant. I understand why  she hid it. Everytime she had a miscarriage I saw that broken and disappointed look in her eyes. She would cry,  she thought I didn't know. I was so busy with work and then she was acting weird it never crossed my mind that she could be pregnant.  I was happy too , we would actually have our own family.  I heard the door behind me open ,and saw Cleo and Lilly walk in.

Cleo : How is she Jake

Jake: She's okay

Lilly : We brought some of her stuff,but the Dr said she'll be discharged in a few hours. We're going to head back and make sure everything is set for her.

Jake : Thank you

Lilly : Jake

Jake : What is it

Lilly : Can I tell Dad

Jake : Sure

Lilly : Okay

I sat there holding her hand ,when Dr Hendricks walked in.

Dr : She's asleep

Jake : Yes ,are you sure my wife isn't in any danger

He pulled a chair and sat next to me

Dr : No , that was the first thing she asked me . I found it strange that she didn't ask about the babies so I asked her. She said that if something happens to her while she's pregnant, That her husband is going to choose to save her and not the child and that I should accept the decision if it ever comes to that.

Jake : Because she already knows

Dr : It was just a slight cramping, it's normal but with twins it  makes you feel like you're going into labor. She's doing fine ,her stats for the past five months are good. The babies are okay too. She's been taking care of herself, because I've warned her. Now it's time you helped her.

Jake : What do you mean

Dr : Well she needs to start walking, that's one way to get the babies to rotate and move around. And well there's something else.

Jake : What is it

Dr : How about we speak about this outside

What would he have to say that he doesn't want her to hear? I followed him out and we stood by the door , I was still looking at her.

Dr : Well During pregnancy a woman's body goes through a lot of changes but there's also something else their hormones go sky high,now that's where you Come in.

I stood there listening to him. For a doctor he seemed embarrassed to talk about sex . He left to go get her discharge papers started . I went back and sat next to her. We were having twins , I was proud and amazed at her, she kept it all to herself.

Angel : Jake

Jake : Yes love

Angel : I'm hungry

Jake : we'll be going home in a few minutes,what do you want to eat

Angel : I feel like eating Chinese food and cake , I haven't had any Junk food in months. I really want some

I smiled at her

Jake : Okay love , you'll get whatever you want

Angel : Thank you and I'm sorry for not telling you,I wanted to tell you this morning but I. The thing is everytime I'm around you I want you and then in one second I get mad at you for no reason, I guess it's hormones

I leaned over and kissed her, her hands came up around my neck and pulled me into her .

Jake : Dr Hendricks told me something a few minutes ago , you and I are going to have some fun love

Angel : What

Just then Dr Hendricks walked into the room, I pulled away from her.

Dr :  Well Mr's Nakamara you're all set, you can leave. I've already explained everything to your husband so listen to him.

Angel : Okay and thank you Dr Hendricks

Jake : She wants junk food

Dr : That's okay, once a week , she's come a long way she's almost six months and she's been taking care of herself so it's okay , remember she  needs to walk

Jake : Thank you

I pulled my phone out , I didn't know who was still at the hospital. I called Lilly and she  told me Dan and Thomas were still at the hospital waiting for us. I called Dan to get the car. I helped her off the bed and got changed then we left. One the drive home she was quiet,I couldn't help but stare at her. 

Dan : How are you feeling

Angel : I'm good

Thomas: You scared the hell out of everyone

Angel : Sorry

Thomas: Don't worry about it, just as long as you're okay

When we pulled up to the house, I saw a strange car. I wasn't worried about it. I helped her into the house ,my father was in the living room along with Lilly, she stopped.

Angel : Oh

Lilly : Umm after I told him,he asked to come over

Jake : it's okay, Angel you already know him

Mr Donfort: I remember you, So you're my daughter-in-law

Angel : Yes I am Mr Donfort ,why don't you three talk . I'm going to the kitchen, I'm hungry.

Jake : I forgot , wait I'll order the food for you

Thomas: What does she  want

Jake : Chinese food and cake

Dan : We'll get it

Angel : You guys don't need to do this, you all have stuff to do.

Dan :  Yea  Whatever, we'll be back in ten with your food.

Angel : Okay I'll be in my room

I helped her into the room and then went back out

Mr Donfort : So I haven't explained anything to your mother Lilly , I just don't know how she will take it. She's already acting crazy over what Hannah did. How far along is her pregnancy

Jake: almost six months

Mr Donfort : okay , take care of her and yourself, I'll visit you when I can

Jake : Okay

Angel

I felt a bit relieved that Jake knew. He wasn't angry ,I was happy he was trying to work it out with his father. What did Dr Hendricks say to him? I was laying there thinking about that when he walked into the room.

Jake : Are you okay

Angel : I am

He was staring at me again

Angel : Jake stop staring

Jake : Can't help it love, your stomach is huge

Angel : So now I'm fat

Jake : Really

He came over and sat next to me

Jake : I've missed you

Angel : I haven't gone anywhere

Jake : No but you've been staying away from me , and right now I need you so much

Angel: I agree, because I want you too

Jake : Later, you need to eat.

I couldn't help it , I pulled him into me , crushing my lip to his. I needed this and he did too.  His hands were in my hair . I had forgotten how he made me feel. Neither of us heard the door open or when it closed. He pulled away from me when someone knocked.

Jake : Let's go , you need to eat

Angel: No I'm not hungry anymore, I want you please

Jake

She grabbed my shirt,well hell

Jake : Okay, wait let me get rid of whoever's at the door.

I opened the door to find Dan and Lilly

Jake : Yes

Lilly : Umm her foods there , we're heading to Duskwood to grab something we'll be back in an hour

Jake : Sure

I saw the slight smile from Lilly. I closed the room door and looked at her.

Jake : we have a few hours alone

I said as I pulled my shirt off and walked over to her.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.7K 14
writer's pov This book is based on some of the episodes of biggboss and contains one shots and short stories related to biggboss,it will be both imag...
910K 16K 31
Marinette had gotten over her feelings for Adrien since she realized that it would never lead to anything. She was just too shy, and getting over her...
3.1K 209 24
#1-borusara on 17/August/2023. I love you Bolt, You know, You are my Prince Charming. I love you too Sara, You know I want to be Princess Knight, my...
293K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc