INFAMOUS | Nahoya K.

Autorstwa reilianna

"Hey Y/n, who do you like?" Nahoya Kawata asked you the same question again as he tries to figure out who's t... Więcej

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Extra story #1 (Birthday special)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Extra story #2 Infirmary
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: His POV
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 : Date part 1
Chapter 39 : Date part 2
Chapter 40 : Date part 3
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Afterword

Chapter 40.5

1.8K 83 97
Autorstwa reilianna

A few minutes earlier...

You glance at Nahoya one more time before walking away to go to the restroom to clear your mind a bit. Your head hung low with many thoughts running in your head while you try to avoid bumping into anyone.

Soon, you reached the restroom, which was located on the first floor.

The refreshing lemon scent entered your nostrils the moment you went inside the clean restroom, and a bunch of girls could be seen fixing their makeup on the mirror. You kept your head low and slowly went to one of the open stalls to do your business quickly.

It'd be best to apologize as soon as possible, I wouldn't want our date to end on a sour note.

The question would be how. He's obviously mad right now and is holding back. Would a simple sorry even cut it, do you even have the right to ask him to block those girls cause you're jealous when you two aren't even in a relationship? The root of this problem was your deep seethed jealousy over those clingy girls he has around, it would be solved instantly if you proclaim yourself as his girlfriend but...

Am I ready to enter a relationship with him?

You let out a sigh and left the stall you were in as soon as you were finished then you headed to the sink to wash your hands.

"Oh? you're Nahoya's date aren't you?" A chirpy voice said.

"...yeah" You glance sideways and awkwardly greeted the brunette girl who was doing a makeup touch-up.

"Girl, I'm glad I could talk to you alone. To think that Nahoya would have such a lovely date~" Her lively and over-friendly tone made you a bit uncomfortable knowing she's one of Nahoya's ex and you two just met.

"Uhm, why?" You directly asked, not wanting to stay in the restroom for too long.

"Straight to the point huh?"

Her cheerful expression instantly faded and she turned to face you with a serious look. This made you nervous because you really can't deal with any confrontation with one of your date's exes right now.

Is she gonna tell me to fuck off her ex or something?

"I'm warning you, stop dating him"

Your mouth went agape as soon you heard her say that straight to your face, but before you could react she continued talking.

"I'm telling ya, he's no good at all and you give me the vibe who's not well versed at dating. How many lovers did you have before him and how far have you gone with them?"

"I...I've never been in a relationship before" You honestly told her.

This time, it was her turn to be surprised as she let out an audible gasp while covering her mouth with her hand. Her highly decorated nails were quite distracting.

She recovered in a second and mumbled "I can't believe that bastard, going after naïve girls this time...that motherfucker"

Ah...

Seems like she has a grudge against him, perhaps their relationship ended badly. Not that you wanted to pry...

"Listen here, he might be all sweet and clingy right now but once he found someone prettier or interesting, he'll leave you without any remorse. He might even be fucking someone behind your back!" she said through gritted teeth.

Well...I did think that too...but he clearly told me earlier that there's nothing between him and Mizuki anymore

You looked at her expression which was a mix of worry, anger, and bitterness. Honestly, you felt bad for her, but you don't need her warning because you're quite aware of what you're getting yourself into.

"T-thanks but I'm alright-"

"You're from the same school as Nahoya, right? if you are then I'm sure you've heard of me" She proudly said as she flipped her light brown hair.

"Trust me, I've had plenty of girls thank me before for giving them advice. That guy is just looking for another form of entertainment aside from beating up people. Once he had his fun with you, he's off to another girl who caught his interest."

Her intimidating aura made you feel small. You fiddled with the hem of your clothes as you try to voice out your concerns. "Rina...Are you saying this because you want to help me or do you just want to get back at Nahoya"

She paused for a second then she gave you a strained smile "oh god no, I'm so over his ugly ass and what he did. I already have a loving boyfriend far more handsome and caring than he is. I'm just saying this to warn you, us girls gotta look for each other y'know"

She winked at you to try to convince you more but the haughty tone when she said that was alarming.

"Um...ok...nice talk but I'll be going now, I shouldn't make him wait any longer" You said while looking away.

Hearing her bad mouth Nahoya was not helping your mood get better, you need to get out before she gets on your nerves more.

But before you could walk away she grabs your wrist and hissed "I'm serious, break it off with him. He's not worth it, you'll thank me later"

Something within you snapped when she said those words. You roughly yank your hand away from her and fired back "No one is not worth it. Stop using me as a way to get some kinda petty revenge"

"Revenge? Oh my, how could you misunderstand me? If I wanted revenge I would've done that myself"

"What do you want then..."

"Nothing big just...just the fucking sight of his lovestruck gaze at someone is disgusting. I don't give a damn if he goes out fucking hundreds of girls. But seeing him in a healthy and happy relationship makes me puke, he doesn't deserve it"

Damn...crazy woman...

You recoiled when you see her eyes burn with disgust and hatred while she bit her nails.

See 'Hoya, this is why you shouldn't break a girl's heart.

"Ahaha....haha...I see" You gulped and thought about what to say to her.

Your talk with her made you finalize your resolve and clear a few doubts. Thanks to her, you can face Nahoya again, and knows exactly what you want to say and ask him.

You took in a deep breath and exhaled as you rest your hand on her shoulders, making her look up at you.

"Please respect my choice, I choose to date him out of my own free will and I'm very aware of his past, don't take me as some kinda dumb girl who knows nothing just because I'm not as experienced as you two. I've thought about it real hard and I choose to give him a chance"

Her intense expression faltered as she heard your statement while wearing a genuine smile. "You're...going to regret this"

"I'm not. This is my choice and I'm going to stand by it. If he ends up breaking my heart then...it's my fault for trusting him. I'll deal with the consequences of my actions by myself and not blame anyone, not even Nahoya"

"I see..."

A minute passed by, and she let out a fake cough and then stood up straight. "Sorry 'bout my behavior, I was overwhelmed with emotions when I saw his face again"

"It's fine" you giggled.

I had a sudden outburst of emotions just earlier too.

Her face brighten a bit and her cheery tone returned "I hate to admit it but that fuckin' asshole sure has good taste. Fine, I'd like to see where this goes. Text me if you have time and update me~"

"Huh?"

She handed you her number and winked "We're friends now right, Y/n-chan~?"

"Uh..." You hesitated, after all you can't just ignore that she has this burning hatred towards Nahoya.

"Pwease?" She pouted while batting her fake eyelashes at you.

"Y-yeah, we're friends now...I guess"

I'll prove her wrong, Nahoya isn't as bad as she thinks.

"Yippee! Well that was a nice chat BFF but I gotta go back to my hubby~" She flipped her hair again. "If Nahoya makes you cry, I'll send an army for ya" she joked.

"Wait! Let's take a cute pic first" She swung her arm around your shoulder as she took out her phone that was decorated with multiple stickers, glitters, and stick-on fake jewels.

Gah...everything about her is so flashy

"Smileee!"

You let out a toothy grin and did a peace sign while Rina made a heart sigh as she puckered her cherry red lips.

*FLASH*

"See ya~" She enthusiastically waved at you as she left the restroom, leaving you dumbfounded.

What just happened?

I honestly had fun writing her character tho I don't mind if y'all hate her.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

78.8K 2.5K 16
Y/N a person who takes care of tokyo manji gang and treated their wounds whenever they are bruised up, he treats them as his friends and family... ◼️...
319K 20.2K 37
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 08/26/2021 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...
182K 9.1K 39
One day you notice that a new neighbor moved in the apartment across yours. He's the complete opposite of you: attractive, confident, talkative... Be...
9.2K 168 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...