The Debt

By ImJustPepper

The anticipation is too much. I found myself praying for The Boss just to say something, anything. "Str... More

W
1) Soña Grace
2) Dad
3) Skinny, Short, and Mean
4) Boss
5) Deal
6) High Fashion
7) Mine
8) Gay In A Small Town
9) Peach, Please
10) How High?
11) Pet
12) Dominance
13) PICK A SIDE
14) Real World
15) Boys Will Be Boys
16) Distractions
17) Back In the Closet
18) Shots Fired
19) Thud
20) For Real This Time
21) Trust
22) Punishment
23) Another One
24) Tease
25) Clean Freak
26) Headache
27) Chihuahua
28) Imbecile
29) She's Also a Murderer
30) Sweet Dreams
31) Hands To Yourself
32) Mirror On The Wall
33) Gracie?
34) We're Okay
35) Fuzzy
36) Club
37) Tall, Dark, and Handsome
38) Finishing
39) Empty
40) Steamy
41) Red
42) Point of View
43) Home
44) Earning It
45) Tick Tock
46) Date
47) Rules
48) In Over My Head
49) Green Light
50) Ruined
51) Bad Idea
52) Exhibit A
53) Exhibit B
54) Waiting Game
56) Correction
57) Victim Blaming
58) The Range
59) Treat
60) Family
61) Snake
62) Adam Without Eden
63) Swimsuit(s)
64) The Call
65) He's Right
66) Worth It
67) Aftermath
68) Life Alone
69) You Drive Me Insane
70) Go Home, Sunny
71) Lessons From a Coward
72) The End
The Bet

55) Rope

18.4K 610 175
By ImJustPepper

  I couldn't help the unmistakable quiver in my voice as I answered in the only way that seemed right. "Yes, Mistress," came my shaky reply.

  I don't think my nerves have ever been this shot.

"Back to the middle of the room, Sunshine," Mistress ordered curtly before standing from her place on the bed.

That nickname hasn't sounded so cold on my ears in a long time.

I forced the instinct to hesitate and question out of my bones and made my way to the middle of the floor. Keeping my eyes obediently trained on the floor, I clasped my hands tight behind my back to keep them from trembling.

  While I kneeled with my posture in mind, I heard deep creaking coming from behind me.

  The trunk at the end of her bed.

  I learned recently that it holds all kinds of kinky goodies, but I know we've only scratched the surface. There's no telling what else she has in there. The fact that she is opening it now makes me inclined to believe that I wouldn't describe everything found in there as a "goodie."

"Do you remember that rope harness I put you in a few days ago, Sunshine?" I heard her distracted voice from behind me.

The heavy lid to the trunk slammed shut.

I swallowed thickly with a flinch.

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered dutifully.

I then felt something rough being run gently along my back.

My nose twitched. A telltale sign — as we've found — that I am not enjoying a sensation.

Even the light, brief touch felt itchy and made my skin crawl.

"Did you enjoy that scene?" She asked smoothly.

I thought back to when she tied me into the harness, and almost got wet just thinking about it. Almost. The current circumstances are obviously enough to stop my arousal dead in its tracks.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered honestly.

Something tells me those are going to be the magic words for tonight.

Another scrape from the mystery object behind me made me tense — tenser than I already was. With the new context though, it feels oddly similar to coiled up rope. Thick, scratchy, uncomfortable rope.

I'm starting to get a clue about where this is going.

And I do not like it.

. . . I guess that is the point, though.

"Well. . ." She slowly rounded my body to give me my first real view of her and her tool of choice for my punishment.

It's a bright red, distressed looking coil of rope that does not look very pleasant to have pressed against the skin.

From the brief tastes I've gotten, I already know it's not.

And she's talking about a harness. . .

  "With rope made of cotton or hemp, body harnesses can be a fun and arousing way to play with your partner, as you know." She spoke so assuredly, playing absently with the cords in her hands. "But with something more like this," she reached down to run the rough fabric down the curves of my chest.

  My nose twitched.

  Her face stayed stone cold and unreadable as she stood back to her full height. "It's a lot more suitable for punishments."

  I bit my lip harshly.

  "Don't you think?"

  I glanced down nervously at the slightly distressed and tightly woven rope and nodded profusely. "Yes, Mistress."

She hummed at my response before swiftly moving on with her lecture. "Part of the reason I chose this implement for your punishment is because we have had an experience with this type of bondage before. A fond one at that, and the last thing I want to do is scare you away from something because I introduced it to you first as a punishment."

I stared at her with my lips parted dumbly.

I love this woman.

Wait, what?

  "Because of course the idea of a punishment is to make you want to avoid repeating it, right? Along with the actions that caused it."

  More dumb staring.

I shook my head to clear the fuzziness. "Right," I agreed.

  "Good girl."

  My stomach clenched.

  The amount my heart fluttered at that single phrase is honestly concerning.

  She's still calling me a good girl even after I threw her loyalty back in her face.

  That has been the first thing tonight to chip away at the guilt consuming my mind.

  Next, Mistress' face suddenly appeared to get harder. "Now, as you know, it's green for go, yellow to pause and check in, and red to stop and begin after care."

  This must mean the real punishment is about to begin. . .

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

  She unwound the rope a bit and held it up for me to see. "Color?"

  I took what was supposed to be a deep, calming breath that ended up being more of a nervous hiccup followed by a hesitant, "Green."

She gave a swift nod and proceeded in what I can only call punishment mode.

  Mistress started placing the rope against my skin with an expertise and poise that could almost distract from the extreme discomfort spreading over my skin.

  Almost.

  She laid her rope and tied her knots and I thought back to how the first time this happened, I was so relaxed. I got to feel her firm hands running all over me, followed by the secure pressure of a soft rope.

  We were both entertained and all I had to do was sit and be moldeable while I got wrapped up in what felt like a very secure and sexy hug.

  Now I have to sit, be moldeable, keep my whining and squirming to a minimum while being wrapped in a scratchy, miserable cage.

  Mistress worked silently, but looked at me like she was painting a picture, making art. She still seems rather angry at her piece, but the inch of positive attention still lightens my heart.

  Time passed slowly and uncomfortably as Mistress weaves intricate designs around my chest. Right when I started to get used to the bite of the rope, Mistress let it hang down the center of my stomach after tying a knot that would hold her place.

  I pouted to myself, wondering what her next move would be.

  I didn't have to wonder long, because with her now free hands she reached up to play with my breasts.

  I gulped at the slight sting even her slight maneuvering caused, and I couldn't stop the squeak that left my mouth when she pinched my nipples. She circled and twisted them until they drew into hard peaks. I was already out of breath by the time she leaned down to capture one of the peaks into her mouth.

  I gasped and threw my head back.

  Mistress switched sides then growled into my skin, apparently displeased with my pleasure noises.

  The vibration from her growl only made me squirm even more. My wiggling was cut very short, though, when the rope dug unforgivingly into the thin skin around my ribs and the sensitive skin around my breasts with the movement.

She bit into my nipple and a long whine ripped from my throat.

"Be still," Mistress growled before leaning back to admire her work.

My nipples are wet and standing at attention, framed by her incomplete harness.

She reached down for the rope that is still left over and laid the next piece. The rough material crossed right over one of my sensitive buds.

My nose twitched again as I sucked in a deep breath, only increasing the unwanted pressure.

That's spicy.

And not in the good way.

  Next were a couple of knots across my back then a strand was laid across my other bud.

   I clenched every muscle in me to avoid moving and creating friction against one of the most sensitive parts of my body. I breathed shallower to avoid increasing the pressure.

  "Breathe, Sunshine," Mistress reminded while continuing like she wasn't the reason I don't want to take a complete breath.

  . . . Of course, I am the reason she did it.

  I took a single deep breath for show and only slightly wanted to die as she continued with her torture.

  As more knots were made traveling down my stomach, my pulse picked up again.

Without wasting any time, Mistress threaded the rope between my legs and connected the end to a loop near my neck.

Then tightened.

I'm sixty percent certain I felt my soul leave my body when that viscous sting connected with my most sensitive area.

  "Comfortable?" She cocked her head.

  I shook my head violently and immediately regretted it due to the way the cord dug into my skin.

  She gave a concise nod, "Good," before standing up and disappearing behind me, again.

I heard some shifting behind me then her stern voice. "Present."

  I think I'd rather die than get into that position, or any position, really.

A sharp swat connected with my bottom when I didn't act on her order.

  A riding crop.

  The sting made me flinch and press against the ropes even tighter.

  "Sunshine, the sooner you do as you are told, the sooner this will end." Mistress sighed.

  I sighed quietly too. You earned this. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

  I clenched my jaw and leaned forward to get into what she taught me was presentation position. As I bent down to touch my forehead to the floor and put my arms above my head, the ropes constricted against my body in terrible ways. The cords covering my core and nipples shifted significantly and left a horrific sting behind.

  I moved slowly. Part of me feared it would be too slow for Mistress' taste, but she did not comment on it or use her crop while I inched into position.

Once I got my forehead and elbows to meet the ground, I was already panting. I wonder if she wants perfect form —

Swat.

The crop came down on my ass.

Of course, she does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

I GOT THE CHAPTER UP IN THREE DAYS. I know it's not the longest chapter I've ever written, ended with another cliffhanger, and took a second to write, but I am proud of myself.

I had to write literally every single day to get this up this fast — now I remember why I don't usually post this often, lol — but I figured you guys deserved somewhat of a double update after that wait I put you through, lmao.

Anywho, have a nice day. Hope you liked the chapter:)

~ Pepper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 13.6K 74
Sequel Out Now "In Control" ________________________________________ Moving to New York city is a big thing for anyone... anyone besides Amilia. She...
154K 3.4K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
1.4M 31.4K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
465K 17.6K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...