The Truth Untold || Bangpink ✔

By Tlovesfood

7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]] More

Characters
Author's Note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Hmm. Epilogue?
•Epilogue•

Chapter 44

895 45 2
By Tlovesfood

Thankfully the tracker fell off when Shawn was returning from Yg's house. We heard most of their conversations and for sure YG has been shipping drugs all over the world. Wasn't he the one to make us sweep the drug cases?

As soon as the tracker got displaced, we informed the agency. Rm told us the plan for the next few days. The other four along with Hobi would be arriving in 2 days, till then we had to check the island security.

It was night now and my eyes were dumbfounded looking at my laptop. Why am I looking at the blank screen?

I stood up and walked to the living area. Ice cream could help.

When I got to the refrigerator I heard the sound of water. Who could be swimming now? I quickly grabbed the ice cream and a spoon from the pantry.

Walking towards the deck I saw a bare back. Wait is it a tattoo? Definitely not Jungkook 'cause he had tattoos all over his arm. Who tf is that?

I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and walked taking ice cream in the other hand. "Hands up!"

The creature turned around and both of our eyes widened. What the heck is he doing here?

"Yo, calm down this is me Jagi," V chuckles pushing his wet hair back.

"Why are you swimming here this late?" I furrowed my eyebrows asking, placing the knife on the table in the room.

"Why can't I swim here that late?"

"Fair point," I mutter taking off my boots and sitting by the edge of the deck. My legs hit the cold water which made me shiver.

"Can't sleep?" He asks, leaning against the edge.

"Yeah... You too?" I ask taking a small scoop of ice cream.

"Mhmm, a swim can't damage much."

I hummed and kept eating my ice cream. Why did I even come here when he's like naked naked but not naked. You got my point yaa?  I nod, glancing at him. The tattoo on his back had two fishes twirling. That looks... Well hot?

There was a sudden curiosity to ask him about the tattoo on his upper shoulder. I have seen him shirtless on the first day in the agency before but it was never the back.

"I didn't know you had tattoos," I ask placing the container aside.

He turned to me still floating in the water, "you never asked." He smirked.

"Well, I did now..." I rolled my eyes, "What's its meaning?"

"These are two koi fishes. They represent the duality of life and the balance of opposing life forces. These two koi fish are sometimes portrayed in the yin and yang configuration, representing the harmony between opposites." He says.

I nod in acknowledgment, "That's beautiful, Why did you get this one?"

"They represented strength, wisdom, and friendship which I wished for in my life. Yin and yan described how obviously contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world,"

"Deep," I utter tracing the tattoo with my fingertips. His body tensed at my touch and I slowly backed away.

He nods, turning around, "This kinda reminds me of the movie scene we watched?"

"What movie?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Our movie. The one starts with D or something like... Detergent?" V says raising his eyebrows.

I cracked up at his stupidity, "That's divergent silly, not detergent."

"Yeah, that... But did you just call me silly?" He asks, floating towards me.

"Yeah, I did," I smiled innocently.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands gripping my legs under water. Oh no. I gave V a warning stare, "V, no!" And then I was pulled into the icy cool water. How tf was he in it for that long?!

I stabilized myself, "Kim Taehyung!" But all he did was splash water on me. This bitch. My clothes are now dripping wet.

"Come on Jagi, live a little." He smiles, running a hand through his hair. I pushed my arms back to reach him, splashing water off his face and ruining his hair.

I laughed at my victory and moved underwater. I hope there's no shark.

The light of the Yacht helped me to reach his legs and pull him underwater. I saw a smile playing on his lips which abruptly turned into a smirk. Suddenly I felt his fingers tickling me.

Out of breath, we went up to the surface and I laughed as he went on to tickle.

Inhaling heavily, he hissed a sigh when I stopped him by wrapping my legs around his body. "You know I would kill you after we get out," I tell him, positioning my arms by his shoulder. Our chests were moving up and down at the proximity.

He nods and my stomach flips 360 degrees as his grip tightens around my waist. "I would love to see you kill me, but looks like you already did." His words came in whispers.

I parted my lips to answer but his fingertips brushed against my back.

Slowly the both of us were leaning forward. My lips were so close to his that I could feel his warm breath.

I know where this is going...

And I really wanted to do this but my senses were not allowing me to do it. God give me strength.

In the shadows, her face was so close to mine that I could smell the sweet ropy fragrance of the ice cream she had been devouring.

There was a determined glint in her eyes that I had never seen before, and a slow blush spread across her features. I became instantly aware of every part of her body that was pressed against is pressed against mine.

The temperature of the water must have risen ten degrees, and I didn’t realize how my body could be so warm and yet still shivering.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now Jagi," I ask, caressing her cheek.

But there was a pause.

I waited for her to respond but her expression changed to grief. Jisoo placed her hand right between our left out distance, "V, I need to tell you something,"

*•*•*•*•*

His tattoo-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 283 38
it's all started with a kiss #Namsoo #Yoongiu #Taennie #jirose #Liskook # jineon # Love Jealousy Revenge Obsession And . . . .....🔞
161K 5.3K 60
[completed]
238K 6.6K 16
𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝓧 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝕵𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖔𝖔, 𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖊, 𝕵𝖎𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊, 𝕷𝖎𝖟𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐
174K 6.3K 26
"𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦...𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴-" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧, "𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰-𝘺𝘢𝘩!"...