Call It Fate

By Lover_Me02

River king is a 20year old senior in college and is a single mom trying to balance school work and her little... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Characters AestheticsοΏΌ
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25

10

3.3K 47 1
By Lover_Me02

"Memphis can you please stop crying for five seconds?" I say trying to hurry in the shower.

I'm already late. And I don't have a babysitter so I have to bring Memphis.

"Baby please I'm almost done" All I have to do is rinse out my conditioner.

He's teething and doesn't feel well. And is hungry.

"Ok ok see you're ok mamas right here." I say walking over to his jumper and picking him up.

I walk to my room and set down against the head board and undo the knot on my towel so I can feed him.

He latches right on. I swear he just ate thirty minutes ago.

After he's finished I put him in his bassinet and walk in my closet.

I am not in the mood to dress up so I'm going for sweats.

I put on a grey zip up hoodie with just a sports bra on underneath it so I can feed Memphis easy. And then I put on some black sweat pants.

I walk over to my vanity.

I'm thinking low messy bun. Yea that'll work.

Then I put on my everyday jewelry.

I'm getting Memphis's dipper bag ready when my phone starts ringing.

It's chase.

"Hello."

"Hey class started are you ok?" He asked it sounded like he was in the hallway.

"Yea Memphis isn't feeling well and we woke up late but we're leaving right now." I said putting my phone on speaker and putting Memphis in his car seat carefully so he doesn't wake up.

"Ok Just checking I'll see you when you get here." He said before hanging up.

~

"At least he sleep through the whole thing." Chase said as we were walking into the cafe.

"Yea he'll probably wake up soon." I said.

Right on cue he starts crying and making grabby hands to me meaning he wants to get out.

"I'll order you go find a seat." Chase said moving beside me.

"You know what I get right?"

"Yep"

I walk away to find a table. There's a booth towards the back so I set in that one.

"Hey baby." I say as I take Memphis out of his car seat.

I put him underneath me zip up hoodie and pull down my bra.

He starts eating he must be really hungry I can hear him drinking.

"They said it'll be about 15 minutes or so." Chase said setting down and putting the little number on the end of the table.

"Alright." I say and look down at Memphis.

"Hey River didn't think I would see you here!" Andrew says coming up to our table and putting his hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here?" He was supposed to leave a week ago.

"Well I told you I'm gonna get my kid back." He said sounding so sure of him self.

Asshole.

"Whoa there buddy your not getting Memphis so you can be on your fucking way." Chase said standing up and Motioning his hand towards the door.

"What are you the boyfriend or some thing?" Andrew asked chase getting in his face.

"Yes I am now fucking leave." Chase said looking down at him.

What?

"What are you gonna do." Andrew says.

I'm glad Memphis fell asleep.

"Knock you the fuck out now leave and I'm not going to say it again." Chase says sternly.

"Im coming back you just wait!" Andrew says walking to the door yelling through the whole restaurant.

"Thank you." I say to chase when he sets down.

"Your welcome wanna take this back to the house?" He asked me.

"Yea."

"Here's your food anything else you would like?" The waitress asked us.

"Yea actually can we get this Togo please?" Chase asked.

"Yea of course." She said picking back up the trey.

"Sorry." I say. I fell bad because she just brought it out here.

"On no worry's I'll be right back!"

~

"Hey rivs I didn't know you were here!" Everest said coming into the kitchen with Wyatt trailing behind her.

"Yea I didn't know I was coming." I said with a laugh.

"Well now that your here I need your help with picking out a color for the game room!" She says sounding excited.

"Ok can you watch Memphis?" I said turning towards Chase.

"Yea of course." He said taking him out of my arms and holding him to his chest.

"Ok to the room we go!" Ev says pulling my arm laughing.

~

"What about an accent wall?" I said.

We were setting crisscross with paint samples all around us.

"That'd be cool we can do the walls a grey then the accent wall a dark rich blue." She said moving the other colors to one side and the colors we're using in front of us.

"Hey he's hungry." Chase said coming into the room with a crying Memphis.

When Memphis sees me he starts crying even harder.

"Hey baby." I said taking him out of chases hand and setting back down.

He immediately stars to stick his hands up my hoodie.

"Here you go." I said unzipping my hoodie and pulling down my bra.

"Me and Wyatt have dinner meeting with a couple scouts so we'll be back later." Chase said.

"Alright we'll be here." Everest said going back to the colors.

"Bye guys." Chase said walking out of the room.

"You guys kissed yet?" Everest said looking up at me from where she was laying down on her stomach.

"No we haven't it's not like that." I said shaking my head.

Not that I would mind if he kissed me.

I mean I like him.

"You totally want to tho." She said.

"We'll of course I want to." I said with a little smile.

"You have a crush." She said setting up in her knees.

"Isn't obvious." I said. I fell like it is.

"He definitely likes you!"

"I don't know I mean I think he just wants to be friends." I said.

Everest starts shacking her head.

"No he likes you 100 percent!"

"Do you really think so?" I want him to like me.

"Yessss 100 times yes." She said happily.

"If you say so." I said with a little laugh switching Memphis over to my other breast.

"Back to the colors." I said pointing to them.

"Yea ok the accent wall should be that one right there." She said pointing to the wall behind me with the big windows.

I nodded my head.

Does chase actually like me.

I hope so.

__________________________________

Hey guys I'm so sorry for the late chapter I've been crazy busy.

Hope you liked it lol

Xo,Abby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 4.3K 55
"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖𝑑'𝑠 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔...
76.8K 1.4K 42
During their senior year of high school, after 2 years of dating, they were the golden couple that everyone envied. Cole was captain of the hockey te...
39.9K 1.1K 32
Julia thought senior year was gonna be the best year in her life. After ending a two year relationship and dealing with her mothers new marriage, it...
14.4K 269 27
Kolby Ryan Bair's(Bear), mom left the day after she was born. With nothing but her purse and a Walmart bag full of clothes, she vanished. Kolby's dad...