Lost Heart

By queen_ransome22

"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want... More

Description
Characters
The Beginning
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*26
*27
*28
*29
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*

*25

303 12 3
By queen_ransome22

I yawned, slipping my shoes on my feet. Standing up from my hotel bed, I  gathered my things to make sure I had everything before I went to my destination.

When I'm done here with the business I'm taking care of, I'm leaving. I couldn't be here with all the chaos that's happening within the organizations. It sounded like a bloody war that's about to happen in my opinion.

I checked the time on my phone with a message from Sara.

9:15 A.M.

Sara💕
We need to meet up ASAP!!

A chuckle slips passed my lips as I replied with an 'Okay'.

I left out of the room with my keys, wallet, and phone in my hand. Making sure my door is locked, I walked towards the elevator and mashed the button to go down.

The elevator doors opened for me and I walked inside of it I mashed the button for the lobby number. As the elevator came to a stop, the doors opened and I walked out of it also with everyone else too. I continued to walk towards the front to find my car.

But I also made a stop and I sighed peeling my eyes off my phone and stood still not turning around. "You know if you were going to follow me, you could at least waited at my car."

I finally turned around seeing my ex boyfriend stand in his place. I knew I felt eyes on me but I didn't really give it any thought that someone was watching me.

His tall frame stood still as I took in his appearance. Blue jeans, white Nike Air Force ones and a black Nike shirt. He had his shades on with some of his hair falling in his face but he combed it back.

"I wasn't following." His accent came through my ears as I scoffed, walking away from him.

"So you're stalking me now? Where's your girlfriend Sandra?" I continued to walk to my car as he walked behind me. I didn't have time for him and I didn't feel like talking to a cheater.

"Sandra means nothing to me." He said and I stopped at my car to let out a laugh, turning around to see his tall frame stopping close to me.

"How did you even find-" I cut myself off because I rolled my eyes once again, unlocking my car doors knowing the answer. "Nevermind it's your job to pry into peoples lives." I turned around to open my car door, getting inside of it. Just as I was about to close my car door, he caught it with his hand.

"What Archer? I don't have anything to say to you and you definitely don't have anything to say to me." I said but he didn't move just stood in my door way.

"I have a lot to say to you." He said again and I nod my head, whispering a 'okay' and went into my glove compartment grabbing my gun. I gave a smile, cocking my gun back.

"I only have a few to say to you. If you don't move from my door, I will shoot you and leave you for dead in this parking lot." I smiled, "So I suggest you move."

Archer didn't say anything but he didn't move. "You're not going to shoot me." I chuckled nodding my head again.

"I will Archer. So please do us both a favor and move from my door. Because if you don't, your sister won't like me so much. Nor will anybody else in the clan." I challenged him pressing my gun right at his stomach.

The both of us stared at each other with silence filling the air. I had my hand on the trigger as he continued to look at me like I wasn't going to shoot him. He finally moved from my door way and I smiled, slamming my door shut and locking them. I put my gun back on safety and back into the compartment.

I crank up my car and put it in drive, leaving from the hotel I'm currently staying in. I drove on the road and continued to go where I was going in the first place. I turned on the radio and continued on with my drive.

I finally get to my destination watching people eat outside of the little restaurant I told one of my good friends to meet me at. I finally sat down at a round table, feeling the breeze of Miami hitting my skin. The waitress greeted me with a smile and a menu to look at the varieties of what I could order.

"There she is." A mans deep voice came through my ears which my head looked away from my menu. I looked up at the man who spoke those words. I gave a smile standing up ready to get a hug from him.

He smiled brightly as he came closer towards me and that's when I felt strong arms wrap around my body. Our bodies waddled side to side while we hugged but he's squeezing me a little tighter. "Your squeezing too tight."

"Oh girl my bad." The cologne he's wearing made me want to smell him even more than I already have. It made me relax but then he removed from me.

He grabbed my chair pulling it from the table so I could sit in it. I smiled, sitting in it. He pulled it to the table and he went to the other seat infront of me to sit in it. "It's just I haven't seen you in so long."

I smile, "I know. It's been too long Mir." Jamir Taylor is an old friend of mine. Our parents are friends of each other's so we use to be friends.

Well my parents don't want anything to do with me. They disowned me at the age of 17. "So how's everyone?"

He lick his plumped lips which made me feel some type of way. He's always been attractive to me but I never took his offer of dating him.

I always thought it was weird since we basically grew up with each other. I should've took his offer when I had the chance. I would've been a married woman with his children. But everything happens for a reason.

He wore a yellow cap backwards, his brown skin glowing in the sun, his brown eyes looking into mine, his chin goatee freshly shaved, his muscles popping out from his shirt, and his tattoos showing from his shirt. He also has a cross necklace to top what he had on.

He just looked soo good right now.

"Everyone is good. It's not the same without you though. Why haven't you talk to your mom and pops? I know they would love to hear from you." He said as I snort, shaking my head at Mir.

"Mir you know they would not want to hear from me. They continued their life without me."

"They still have pictures of you up in their house. I don't think they forgot about you D." He said and I still disagreed on what he's saying. My parents kicked me out of the house because I was being a little rebel. But truth is, you should never be too strict on your kids. Some don't turn out to be the perfect child you wished for.

The waitress came back and we ordered what we wanted. I could feel Mir wanting to say something else but he placed a file on the table changing the subject. "Look I went inside like you wanted me to but it was risky. When I tell you they watch you, they watch you."

He slid the file to me as I thanked him and opened the file. Looking at all the information I needed to see. "D, why didn't you tell me about this? Why didn't you tell me this is exactly why your parents disowned you?"

I closed the file, looking up at the attractive man that sat in front of me. "Because they didn't want anyone to know. Not even them. That's why. They wanted to keep it a secret from them." I chuckled bitterly, looking away from him to see people walking on a beach that's not that far from the restaurant.

"So they gave my children away to adoption. Saying I didn't want my kids. But that's not even the hurtful thing. When that happened, I felt like a big piece of me was missing. They didn't comfort me, they didn't love me like they said, and they abused me mentally and physically. You guys never saw it but they literally took my life away from me. I was in a dark place but a good friend of mine took me in."

I turned my head back to him to see that he didn't say anything. It seemed like he's in deep thought taking everything I just said in and what he found out is really taking a toll on him. Our food came back along with our drinks. I set the file aside about to ask Mir a question when I noticed him looking at me.

I swallowed feeling my heart drop because the way he's looking at me is doing something to me. But I noticed he looked through me like he's looking at something. I arched an eyebrow, looking at him.

"Mir are you okay?" I questioned as he continued to look past me. He didn't say anything but his facial expression didn't seem so chill on what he's looking at.

"A white man is intensely staring at us and the way he's looking, he don't look so happy." When he said him, I instantly groaned rolling my eyes. Why is he following me?

"He's not white, he's Italian." I said which he stop looking at him and begin to look at me with an arch eyebrow. "Ignore him. He's not going to do anything."

"You know an Italian cat? Aren't most of them in the mafia?" I was about to talk but Mir looked past me again and his jaw clenched.

"He's still staring and I don't like the way he's looking at me." I groaned again and told Mir to wait here. I got out of my seat and started walking where Archer is intensely staring at us.

He stopped looking at Mir and started looking at me. I stopped at the table with a frown as I saw him do nothing but take a sip from his straw, looking up at me.

"Do you want to die today?" I asked as he took another sip of his drink and placed his fingers on his sunglasses pulling them down slightly at his nose.

"You're not going to kill me Davina. But I already know so much about you. Especially Jamir Taylor." He pulled them back up as my frowned deepen if that could happen. Why is he looking into my personal life?

"Why are you looking into my personal life Archer? Leave me alone. Leave Mir alone. If you touch him, you will regret it."

He snort, pulling his hair back from his face. "Oh Amore I'm not scared of him. He should be scared of me. After all I'm a criminal."

I rolled my eyes and shake my head at him. I didn't have time for him and his mess. "Leave me alone Archer. I mean it."

"And you're moving on to him? Come on Davina he's one of them. I'm the only one that knows your parents history and what they do, follow by him. So when are you going to tell Luka about it? And when are you going to tell that stronzo what you really do?"

"Don't you call him a scumbag because he's so much more than that." I moved closely towards him where our faces could touch if we wanted them to. "Leave before I really kill you."

He didn't say anything but have a smile on his face, pulling his sunglasses down so I could see his eyes. "You're understanding Italian? I think you're starting to realize where your home really is."

I had enough of this Archer. He's basically a stalker if he didn't noticed that by now. I mean looking into my personal files, finding my location, trying to talk to me, and watching me is saying something.

"I think you're not realizing that you're basically a stalker." I said and he smiles, shrugging his shoulders.

"Maybe I know what I'm doing. It's called lurking and finding out information."

I groaned of frustration and moved from him. He's being really difficult to talk to. He won't leave me alone. "Leave me alone Archer. Like I said I'm done." 

I was about to walk when I felt a hand grab my arm. His touch still gave me an effect. Something I wanted to leave but knew I couldn't. "You weren't done with me when we were in France and before that."

I didn't want to look at him because I didn't like that he's bringing up a past I like to keep a past. I closed my eyes sighing at what he's already hinting at. "That's because we were horny and we wanted to feel each other's touch again."

"We were yearning for each other because our love never ends. It doesn't die. It will never die Amore and you know that." I opened my eyes to see Mir coming this way with anger written all over his face. He didn't look so happy and it's probably because Archer is holding onto my arm.

"Ayo, remove your hand away from her before I beat yo ass." I could hear Mir getting angry by the second. I really didn't need this right now. I turned to Archer and removed myself from him.

"Archer just leave." I tried to push him gently away from the scene that could possibly unfold. Having a scene at this minute is not something I want to see  right now. He gently moved my hand from him and frowned at Mir.

"Beat my ass? You're going to beat my ass? I like to see you try." Archer argued back which I felt myself becoming in the middle of what is about to be a fight.

"I'll take on your scrawny ass." Mir egged on as Archer scoffed, moving closer to Mir but what's keeping the two apart is me in the middle of them.

"My scrawny ass will beat your ripped ass." I could hear the commotion of the two of them and I could sense people staring at what's going on.

"Archer leave. Mir ignore him." I tried to talk to both of the men that seemed to get riled up at the fact that they were throwing insults at each other.

"STOP!!" I screamed at the both of them, looking between the two. I looked at Mir who only looked at Archer. Turning to Archer, he gave the same look at Mir. The two men had their mouths shut after I screamed loudly for them to not fight.

"Mir. Please ignore him. He's not worth it." I looked at him who continued to give Archer a glare. "Mir!" I yelled once again to get his attention. He snapped out of the anger he had and looked slightly down at me.

"Ignore him and go back to the table please." The both of us stared at each other and he sighs, nodding his head. He gave Archer a frown before walking away from the both of us. Turning around to Archer I glared at him with my arms folded.

"Archer, leave me alone and stop being a stalker. Why can't you move on from me?" I questioned as he said nothing but stood there.

He continued to look at me through his sunglasses but then he turned around, putting money on the table he sat at, and started walking away from the restaurant. I arched my eyebrow and continued to be confused at his actions.

I wanted to go after him but something in me just didn't want to. I sighed closing my eyes trying to figure out what just happened. I didn't dwell on it, I just walked back to the table and sat down, not bothered to even eat my food.

I watched as everyone skated around the skating rink with music blasting from the speakers inside of it. Families, couples, and people who just wanted to skate alone were skating.

I watched with a smile on my face when I seen two little girls laughing after the fall they made. The two looked like sisters. Twins even.

Their mother skated towards them, smiling at the girls and she held her hand out for them to take. The both of them took her hand and the three skated around the rink again.

I noticed a man skating really fast towards the three and picked up one of the girls. The little girl laughed with joy as the man smiled at his daughter. I smiled looking at everyone in the rink. If only my life could be just like this.

But my life is far from normal.

Jamir made sure we stayed in contact with each other because he still has hope for my family and I to rekindle our relationship. A relationship that could rekindle but I didn't want that. I couldn't look them in the eye and have my arms opened for them.

I will never forget what they did to me and I can't forgive them.

"Why are you here?" I heard a deep voice ring in my ears and I sighed with an eye roll. So he continues to follow me? From the corner of my eye, I saw him lean over the bar in the same position I'm in.

"Why are you following me stalker?" I answered his question with a question. He didn't say anything so I rolled my eyes once more and ignored him.

"I'm not following you. I'm protecting you." I chuckled, finally turning my head to the right to see Archer fully. Is he really that whipped over me? He didn't need to "protect" me. I can take care of myself.

"You don't need to protect me Archer. I'm my own protection." I turned my head back at the people on the rink skating and he chuckled.

"You don't know what people are capable of these days. Especially in our line of work. Makhi and Richard could hit you within a second and you wouldn't know. We're in a dangerous territory." He said and I continued to ignore him because I didn't want to hear what he had to say. "The enemies territory."

"I know Archer but no one told you to follow me. I'm doing some research on something." He snorts and I looked at him. He makes a hand gesture to the rink.

"So this is your research?" He questioned as I nod my head and looked at the people once again. "And what's this research?"

"None of your business." But something caught me off guard. The little girl skated around the rink multiple times with her family but as on cue she turned her head towards me and our eyes met.

The little girl gave a confused look but she turned back around skating towards her sister. She talked with her and I saw them looking my way. I turned from them and left off the rail walking away from the rink.

I didn't even know that Archer is calling my name out while I walked out of the building. I heard his voice silence with a hard punch. I took my gun out quickly, turning around behind me when I felt a cold piece hitting the side of my head.

"Drop the gun Davina." I heard my name being called from an unknown man voice. I saw a dark skin woman in a suit but she's smiling at me. I sighed with my eyes closed tightly.

I should've known that this would've eventually happened to me. We were wanted criminals. Great. So I'm assuming they were watching Jamir and they've been watching me since I touched land in America.

I dropped the gun, hearing it hit the paved parking lot. The night sky wind blew as I felt a push from behind me and I opened my eyes. The unknown man directed me to go to a black SUV that sat parked in the parking lot. I'm assuming they put Archer in there too.

I wish this didn't happen. I wish I could've lived a normal life. I wish I would've went on with my plans in my life, but instead my life had other plans of its own.

A/N: I didn't want this chap to be long so it'll continue next chap!

Love you guys❤️❤️!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 11.6K 39
He pulled me closer to him as my breath hitched in my throat. His looks could kill anyone who got near him. He pressed his lips next to my ear. "I d...
15.7M 569K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...
164K 3.4K 25
check out the story trailer on Youtube "Black sugar wattpad trailer". ••• "Let go of me" I coldly said. "I'm gonna make you scream my name" he whisp...
376K 9.8K 53
READ TAGS!! STRONG LANGUAGE NOT A FANFIC "i love you" "your what I've been missing" *not a mafia book*