COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
2. power ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
9. high ๐Ÿช™
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
18. revenge ๐Ÿช™
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
46. low low ๐Ÿช™
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน

6.5K 230 122
By skywriter404

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO
—the world moves on another day another drama, but not for me all i think about is karma-

Warren Lott is in the hospital.

He tried to take his life after our bump in with him, so his mommy and daddy put him in a hospital to look after him. His nice litle own hospital room where he's attached to a drip 24/7.

You know, it's crazy what people will do for money. I stopped one of the nurses to ask for her uniform for the night in return for $500. She gave me her key card and ID too.

I walk through the hospital building, a surgical mask on my face is great, no one can see me, or, no one knows it's me.

This girl, Maria, who i got the scrubs and keycard from, she looks like me, only she had piercings in her nose and thankfully, the mask covered it.

I slide my keycard in and the door opens, "Maria?" A nurse says.

I raise my voice a couple pitches higher, "Forgot my bag."

"Oh, all right, i won't sign you back in." She smiles.

I walk in through the double doors and take the stairs up to the fifth floor where i know Warren is

I blended in perfectly as i walk down to the end of the hall, seeing room 34.

I walk in, closing the door behind me.

He was asleep, and better for me he was restrained to the bed. That means he can't fight back.

That's too peaceful.

I take the tranquilser out of my pocket. It's got enough dosage for a horse. I'll inject this into his IV, he might seize, but even if it does, it will stop his heart. They might be able to revive him, but even if they do, the time it takes to get his heart beating again will be too long without oxygen to his brain. He'll be in a vegetative state for the rest of his life.

At least he can't hurt any other girls that way.

I wake him up.

"Go away." He groans.

I pull my mask down.

His eyes focus in on my face and he opens his mouth to scream but i shove the content of the blanket into it so all that comes out is a muffled cry.

"You're my number one, Warren." I take the needle out of my pocket, "Shh. don't scream, it will only make things worse. That's what you said to me, right?" I set the needle on the side table, then take the razor from my pocket. "Same goes for you."

The vein in his neck was popping he was screaming that much.

I grab his jaw, mouth still filled with the blanket and squeeze my hands. "Shut the fuck up."

I wanted to make this more painful but i can't risk Maria her job.

So i grab the needle, inject the contents into his IV and watch as he calms down, his eyes closing over.

I take the blanket out of his mouth. then rip off his hospital bracelet and shove it into my pocket, throwing the needle in the trash and walking out of his room while i pull my mask up.

I get out of that floor quickly not seeing another nurse and then leave through the front. I walk to where i left Maria before i pull my mask down.

"What were you doing?" She asks.

I open my car, then open my glovebox and pull out $1,000. "There's $1,000 there, if anyone questions you. You don't know who i am." I take her scrubs off, "Go."

She takes them off me and walks away quickly while counting the money.

I get in my car.

The adrenaline from that made me horny.

Oh my god, i am a sadist.

I look at his ripped hospital bracelet. A trophy.

I take a moment before i start to drive, i stop at McDonalds and order myself a feast before driving home.

Oh i want to kill him.

Why is Coin always here?

I grab my three bags of food and get out of my car, walk into my house and see Coin was laughing away with Comet on the kitchen island.

"Where were you?" Comet asks, "You can't keep sneaking out, Keilani. It worries me."

"Chill i was killing Warren Lott." I sit beside Coin, emptying my bags of foods on the table. "I'm fine."

I am fine.

He wasn't as scary because i had to do his fast.

"How'd you do it?" Coin asks.

I open my burger, taking a massive bite. "Horse tranquilliser."

"Wow." Comet steals my chicken nuggets, i let him. "Tell me where you're going next time."

"We also have a problem." Coin slides down a brown enveleop.

"Uh, you're the bringer of bad news." I eat with one hand and take the contents of the enevelope put with another hand. It was a picture of him dragging Kyle Jennings into his warehouse. "Your stalker is threatening me."

"That doesn't sound like a me problem." I push the envelope back to him.

"If he has pictures of me doing this then he has pictures of you." He snatches the burger off me, biting from where i bit.

"Why would you do that?" I snatch it back off him. "My food."

"I stress eat and guess what, i'm stressed." He snatches it off me again, "You have half of McDonalds there, eat that."

"Asshole."

"Bitch."

"Cunt."

"Basta-"

"Okay y'all would be so cute together." Comet shuts us up.

I physically revolt.

"Seriously, Keilani. How childish are you?" Coin picks my coke up.

"Don't you dare." I warn him.

He looks me dead in the eyes as he wraps his lips around the straw, and drinks.

I stare at him unamused, then grab the bottom of the drink, remove the top and throw it in his face.

"Fucking hell." He throws the burger at me.

"Don't throw my own food at me." I push him off the stool, he falls backwards, getting up immediately and kicking my stool so that i fall backwards.

He wipes his eyes and i stand up in that time, then punch him clean in the nose. "Ow, Keilani."

"Dickhead."

Comet laughs, suddenly another person is with him too and i look at Kaleb with a raised eyebrow, "Yall are like grannies."

I pick my stool up and sit on it again, opening my other burger

Only, Coin grabs it off me again.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"You." He bites into it.

I snatch it off him and bite too, then offer it to him again. "Manners don't cost a coin." I smile, i even laugh a little.

He stares at me, "You're not funny."

"You get it right? Because... Because your names coin?"

His lips don't twitch.

I stop laughing, "Negative Nancy over here needs a sense of humour."

Comet and Kaleb were just looking at us. I open my other burger, biting it. "So, why are you even here, big boy?"

"Don't call me big boy." He mumbles, "And for that." He points.

I smile at the photo, "Well, the thing is. My stalker has a problem with you, not with me, which means he'll do anything to ruin you, not me. So only you have to worry about prison. He'd probably just like, kidnap me or something."

"And what are you gonna do if he does?"

"Escape." I get off the stool and open the fridge, grabbing the carton of juice and siting back down.

"You have it all planned out, huh?"

"Yes."

"What if your stalker is the ninth guy?"

"Then i'm going to fucking kill him like i'm going to kill the rest. Good enough for you!"

"Kaleb and I are heading out, y'all please fuck it out, i just know it will do wonders." Comet steals a bite of my burger before running off.

"See you later, Lani." Kaleb winks, walking off after him.

One very scrumptious man.

Coin makes a gagging sound

"Choke on your ego?"

"You can't possible find him attractive."

"I do, and you know after i killed Warren today, i was considering calling up Kaleb to help me relieve some of the feelings the rush from killing Warren gave me."

His jaw clenches, "Which was?"

"Very, very horny." I pick up a handful of fries and shove them in my mouth.

"I could a million percent fuck better than him."

Oh his ego.

"I doubt it." I smile.

"Yeah, why don't you let me and then be the judge of that yourself, cara."

I'm too horny for this.

I shake my head, sipping on my juice, "I don't like bossy guys."

"You can't take it, can you?" He stands up, bending close to my ear, his lips gently brush over the lobe, "I could fuck you on this counter right now and give you the time of your life, have you begging for more." He whispers.

That's sounding very too good right about now.

I turn my head to look at him, "You and me are never going to happen. Even if i do forgive you, you're not my type."

"You ain't even seen me yet, baby." His eyes drop to my lips.

I wrap my hand around his throat, only for him to do the same. "I don't wanna see you. Get that through your skull, Coin."

He squeezes, not hard, but i could feel myself get wet at it. I have a choking kink apparently. "You're going to marry me, Keilani, i already know it."

I scoff in his face, removing his hand so he removes his. "What makes you think that?"

"Wait and see." He wipes something from the corner of my lips, then puts his thumb in his mouth. "You will be mine."

"I'm no ones property, Coin."

"Not my property." He walks away, "My queen."

Because he's the mafia king.

"Where are you going?"

"Shower, come join me if you wish."

I roll my eyes, facing my food again.

Im not even hungry anymore, i'm plain and utterly horny.

I grab my burger, fries, drink and the apple pie and walk up the stairs, into my bedroom. I put everything on the side and then open the drawer to my nightstand and grab my vibrator, throwing it on my bed.

My phone rings so i take it out of my pocket, holding it to my ear. I never speak first on the phone.

"Keilani Hale?"

"Who's this?"

"I was given this number, i want somebody killed." Someone says.

I can schedule in one more.

"How much?"

"A million."

So it's someone big.

"Who's the target?"

"Ciro Ferrari."

My room went eerily silent.

"Coin?"

"Italian mob boss."

"1.5 Million and we have a deal."

"Done."

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Monty Copper."

"I want $500,000 transferred into the bank number that i'm going to send you. Do you have a deadline, Copper?"

"The end of this month."

"Done." I hang up, throwing my phone to the side .

It definitely shouldn't be that hard to get rid of Coin. All i'd have to do is pretend i'm interested in him and then kill him.

And for a good price too.

I strip out of my clothes, leaving me in just my underwear and get back on my bed. All of this makes me so horny.

I pull my panties down to my ankles and use my finger to check how wet i am.

God, i really need a good fuck.

I turn my vibrator on, holding it on my clit and biting my lip as the vibrations work wonders on how swollen i am.

I need to invest in a dildo as soon as possible.

I grab my breasts with my other hand, pinching and squeezing my nipples.

I know the door opened.

I know Coin stood there.

I let him watch, because it's the only thing he's going to get before i kill him.

=
=
=
=
=
DRAMA OKAY

word count: 2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 153K 48
"The rules for a Mafia wife were endless and strict. Once she entered into this life she would never be free. Women in the Mafia were first daughters...
7.3K 1.3K 55
ยฉall rights reserved. This document is a product of my own imagination and should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my consent. All the...
350K 7.6K 64
This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. -alcohol and drug abuse -mentions of rap...
520K 16.5K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๏ฟฝ...