His Love

By Tara381

Who knew that an encounter with the great Klaus Michaelson would lead Tara's family down a road of pain and o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Hiatus
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chpater 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilouge 4

Chapter 17

736 16 1
By Tara381

Klaus POV
I laid in the bed with Tara holding her tight. She hasn't woke up since last night. The sun begin to rose and the light was shining in. Tara began to move around her eyes fluttering open. She sat up looking around with curious curious eyes.

I sat up touching her face with worry.
"I'm so sorry" I whispered.
"Where am I and who are you," she asked shuddering away from my hand. I looked at her with disbelief. I walked out of our room and yelled for  "FREYA". After a minute I watched her come out of her room and walk to me.

"What is it Klaus. It's early for you to be barking orders at me. Shouldn't you be with Tara" I asked."That's the problem. She's lost her memory of me and I think everything else."
"Are you serious." she jested. "Come check her and see."

We walked back into the room and I saw Tara sitting on the bed looking lost.
"Tara do you know who I am" Freya asked.
"No."Freya grabbed me by the hand and took me to the corner. "I'm not a doctor but I can go get Keelin". "Fine but hurry." I watched as Freya went out of her room and came out with Keelin. Keelin waddled her self in front of freya with her huge baby bump.

Keelin checked Tara with her doctor light pen.She walked back over to us with a saad expression on her face.

"She's definitely lost her memory. I don't think we should try to tell her about her past since it could fracture her brain more. I think her brain is trying to protect her. So all the things that hurt her previously she can't or doesn't want to remember" Keelin explained.

"Okay" I nodded. Keelin patted my shoulder with a pity expression. "Yes. And Klaus next time don't wake us up. Take her to the hospital or find your own personal doctor. It's been hard for Keelin to sleep since the pregnancy" Freya said in a somber tone.

Keelin stepped in front of Freya" My advice is to just keep her happy. Try to not to force her to remember."Uh huh" I hummed. I walked back over to Tara and sat beside her.
She looked puzzled. I gently caressed her cheek.This was my chance I know what I've got to do."Can you please tell me who you are and where am I. Who were those two ladies." Tara asked.

" I'm your boyfriend. You got into a little accident we're you slipped in the tub. You lost a bit of your memory, love." She looked me in the eyes while I saw the gears moving in her head.
"Can you tell me what you do remember".
"I do remember you're a hybrid. And that your family are the originals vampires. I remember Josh and Davina. Going to school."."Well that's good.Why don't we get you something eat love."

"Okay" she said softly. I walked her down the steps slowly.We sat down at the dinning table. Tara began to eat while I drank my blood. It was silence in the room but not the normal quietness where she ignores me. More like a peaceful quiet.

After eating lunch we went upstairs. Rebekah and Marcel came out of there room. Tara stared at them as they came up to us and Tara smiled to them. "I will talk to you both in a minute" I said guiding Tara to our room .

Once we we're in our room  I saw Tara looking at the clock on the side of the table.
"So can you answer some questions for me".
"Of course"I said watching her look around the room. "How old am I"? "17, You turn 18 in three months". "Where are my parents" she asked stopping in front of painting she hadn't finished. "They passed away when you were young" I lied. "Oh" she said with a cracked tone.

There was silence until she asked another question."How ...did we meet"?
"Well, I was traveling trying to find something and met you. We ended up falling in love and I brought you here" I smiled. "We are dating. It explains why I'm so comfortable around you" she whispered. I took her hand kissing her forehead."I need to go talk to Rebekah and Marcel. You stay here and get some rest" I squeezed her hand in comforting grip.

"Okay" she nodded.

I walked to the door and slowly closed it. I peaked in to see Tara laying down under the covers than I closed the door. Coming down to the courtyard I could see my family staring at me. "Klaus explain what the bloody hell is going on. Why is Tara looking at us so friendly? She's been giving death glares for weeks" Rebekah asked?

I rolled my eyes "Since everyone's here I guess this is a splendid time to tell you all that Tara has lost her memory." "What"Elijah shrilled.
"How" Khol sighed."She tried to kill her self by drowning in the bathtub." Freya said. "As I told Klaus I think Tara didn't get enough oxygen to the brain it made her loose some of her memories. But technically psychologically there could be another reason why she can't remember" Keelin explained to everyone.

I took a few steps closer to Keelin and Freya stood protectively in front of  her.
"From now on don't say anything about past incidents with Tara. Rebekah the wedding is still on" I said with glaring at Keelin. I left them down in the courtyard and went back up to the room. When I came in I saw Tara snuggled up in the blankets. I got into bed and moved the covers.

I stared at Tara's sleeping frame. She moved around shivering until she rolled into my torso. I wanted to stay like this forever.

********************
What do think will happen between Tara and Klaus? Do you think love will Blossom. Please like and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 3 21
-Good job Scott. Only that it took you 35 hours to find out. Now is left only 1 hour. You think it's enough to find Liam? -I'm gonna find him. -We'...
2.5M 86.5K 100
In which the original hybrid finds himself falling for an eighteen year old witch with a rather huge and destructive secret. OR In which a cursed wi...
521K 17.9K 48
Book 1 of 3 18+ Warning ⚠️ mature scenes and language. Sneakpeek- "You mean something to me. Don't you?" He whispered into my ear as we danced. I no...