Revenge System To Hubby Track...

Galing kay feedmefluff

System: Host the protagonist is going to make its move!! Shen was too tired and lazy to bother with the prot... Higit pa

Author's Note
Prologue
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Arc 1.7
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
Arc 1.11
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
Arc 2.5
Arc 2.6
Arc 2.7
Extra 4
Not an update!
Arc 2.8
Not an update!
Arc 2.9
Arc 2.10
Arc 2.11
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 6.1
Arc 3. 11
Arc 4.1
Arc 4.2
Arc 4.3
Arc 4.4
Arc 4.5
Arc 4.6
Arc 4.7
Arc 4.8
Arc 4.9
Space
Arc 5.1
Arc 5.2
Arc 5.3
Extra: Ari and Yno
Arc 5.4
Arc 5.5
Arc 5.6
Arc 5.7
Arc 5.8
Arc 5.9
Arc 5.10
Arc 5.11
Extra: Lao He and Yoshan
Extra: Family of four
Arc 6.2
Arc 6.3
Extra: My lady in a shining heels
Extra
Arc 6.4
Arc 6.5
Arc 6.6
Arc 6.7
Arc 6.8
Arc 6.9
Arc 6.10
Extra: Cao Peng and Lu
Arc 7.1
Arc 7.2
Arc 7.3
Arc 7.4
Arc 7.5
Arc 7.6

Arc 3.1

14.7K 504 53
Galing kay feedmefluff

When Shen opened his eyes, an open book is in his hands making him think that the original owner was reading a book before he transmigrated over. When he looked around the surroundings, no 'modernity' can be found. The wooden tables, chairs, bed, and every furnitures found in the room has hinted that he is currently in an ancient world.

Before he could ask for the plot and memories from his system, there was a knock on the door and a respectful voice echoed.

"Gongzi, the Imperial Duke has called for you."

"I'll prepare now." Shen cautiously aswered.

It didnt take a while for his 'preparations'. He walked to the door and slowly opened it. He glanced towards the servant and made him lead the way.

An old man was currently sitting while reading a letter silently. It seems that the letter he's reading left him in a bad mood since he frowned.

The moment he saw the old man frowning, Shen immediately said, "Grandpa, frowning like that, arent you afraid of growing old fast?"

From that short walk, Shen immediately grasped the original owner's identity.

*****
He is called Zhou Shan. And the old man before him is the Imperial Duke, his grandfather.

Zhou Shan is an intellegent young man. Coupled with his background, he simply is a person everyone wants to befriend and make connections with. However, he has a weak body that renders him to frequently go out. Besides, he always keeps himself away from these things and instead isolate his self inside his room, even lasting for how many months if not for his little sister and grandfather always beckoning him to eat together everyday.

He and his sister lost their father and mother at a very young age leaving the Imperial Duke having to take care of them himself, thus explaining why the 3 of them are close.

Life seemed smooth for them, not until the female lead appeared.

Bai Daiyu came from a poor family. Though the family can be barely fed, she did not suffer from any abuse and can even be considered living a happy life.

One day, she saved Zhou Ya, Zhou Shan's little sister, as she saw that she was being attacked by the bandits. She used hereslf as a lure and even got injured. At the end of the day, both of them were safe and since then, they had become bestfriends.

As they get older, both of their faces and bodies naturally keep up with the changes of the time. Zhou Ya was still naughty, while Bai Daiyu was restrained as always.

The crown prince, Wang Haoran, is the fiance of Zhou Ya. Unexpectedly, he also got feelings for her bestfriend, Bai Daiyu. A year after the marriage between him and Zhou Ya, the crown prince, then took Bai Daiyou as his concubine.

Though showing a gentle and happy look, Zhou Ya was actually very uncomfortable. Since she was married, the 2 has barely talked to each other. Suddenly meeting after a year, who wouldnt be uncomfortable?

But, as the days gone by, the 2 slowly ignited their friendship once again.

Feeling that Bai Daiyu is the only one she can trust, she told her of her pregnancy. Bai Daiyu showed a surprise and happy look and immediately promised that she'll keep it a secret from the crown prince and would help her surprise him.

But, could that be so easy?

2 months later, Zhou Ya died.

So, what is the role of Zhou Shan to strengthten the bond between Wang Haoran and Bai Daiyu?

At the news of his sister's death, the old man had a heart attack that almost lost his life. Zhou Shan was in grief and was bedridden for a while. During these difficult times, Wang Haoran has mostly seized the men under the Zhou family. When Zhou Shan had enough strength, he vowed to investigate and avenge his sister's death.

Wang Haoran, the new emperor, noticed his movements. He used the old Imperial Duke to threaten Zhou Shan. Zhou Shan had no choice but to temporarily stop. In the end, the Imperial Duke was still killed. While, Zhou Shan's attempt to escape together with the family's subordinates was unsuccessful as they were attacked.

Just like that, the powerful Zhou family ended.

At the end, the emperor, Wang Haoran, and Bai Daiyu had 2 kids together.
***********
The story end there.

Fortunately, he transmigrated much earlier enough to change the original fate of his family.

Hearing his dear grandson's words, the mood surrounding the Imperial Duke quickly lightened up.

The old man sighed, "Seeing the content of this letter, ofcourse grandpa would be depressed!"

"Its about my sister." It was not a question. Lately, Zhou Shan has been hearing quite a few stories of the crown prince either disturbing his little sister or even hinting to the Imperial Duke about his sister's right age to marry.

Right age to marry? Zhou Shan sneered. His little sister is only 15 years old this year! Not even an adult yet! Though it is common in ancient time to marry in such young ages, he still cant easily accept it! Not to mention his grandpa does not as well!

"Well." The old man nodded. His face grimaced. The letter came from the crown prince telling him to let her granddaughter marry him to secure her life.

"May I?" Zhou Shan pointed at the letter.

Grandfather Zhou handed it to his grandson. After reading, Zhou Shan's face went several degrees colder.

"Secure her life? Maybe his position!" He sneered.

Seeing his grandson's outburst, he immediately comforted, "Dont worry, my grandson. Grandpa wont let them touch even a strand of her hair. Grandpa had promised the 2 of you and your parents to let you chose your life and not be bound by these things! Grandpa would naturally never broke his promise. Rest assured."

"I know grandpa." Zhou Shan's face relaxed.

In this ancient time where polygamous relationships are common, especially in the upperclass, the Zhou family has remained monogamous. Which is very well-known to everyone who knows them. They value their relationship so much that they only love one partner in their life. Thus, explaining why the family only has few people. And unlike other families, the Zhou family never pressured their children. In fact, setting them free and letting them choose what life they want. Simply what every bound children wished for.

"Where is she?" Zhou Shan suddenly asked. His question directed to the servant.

"Gongzi, the miss is currently outside playing. She have bodyguards all around so you dont have to worry too much." The servant respectfully said.

"See? She's still playing like a child. Always naughty. How could she suddenly carry the burden of being a wife." Zhou Shan chuckled.

And besides, she have bodyguards around her all the time, how did she even get attacked by some bandits without someone pulling behind the scene? Zhou Shan's eyes darkened.

In a few days, she and Bai Daiyu would meet. He cant wait as well.
.......................
"What does this mean!" The crown prince, Wang Haoran furiously said.

"That old man had even denied this prince's request!" He continued.

His confidant sweated and wanted to reply, 'Your highness, the Imperial Duke must have seen through your intentions', but, does the confidant dare? Only if he wanted his head flew off!!!

"Your highness, the Imperial Duke's eyes is not clear. He failed to seen through your good intentions."

Wang Haoran breathed in and out as he relaxed his breathing. "En. You're right. Its probably time for him to rest and let other noble take his position. It's just that..." His unfinished sentence showed his unsatisfaction. The confidant understood what the crown prince was dissastified about and so remained quiet.

The Imperial Duke wouldnt be easily tricked or pulled down not matter even if he's the crown prince. The Imperial Duke had served the previous emperor and even the current emperor as the greatest shield against the enemies. He also has half the population of soldiers under his hand. The crown prince will be having a very difficult time once he attacked the old man openly. Even the current emperor indulged the old man and respects his every requests. The crown prince is too far beyond to be favored just like the Imperial Duke.

"Your highness, how about making General Wu your backbone?" The confidant hesitated but still asked. Unlike the Imperial Duke who is already an old man, this General Wu is still considered young in becoming a general. If the Imperial Duke is the emperor's greatest shield, General Wu is the emperor's sharp spear. Just turned 30 and had not taken a wife or a concubine yet. His courtyard is full of nothing but air. Simply the best choice for women to be married to.

However, this general doesnt seem to be interested in getting married nor does he take an interest on women or men. The emperor values talent and contribution of the other party. There was a time when the emperor suggested to General Wu to get married, however, the emperor was declined in front of everyone. Good thing the emperor just laughed it off, but did not anymore say anything of the same topic afterwards.

Hearing about this, Wang Haoran hesitated. This general is much more difficult to handle than the old man. But, he still nodded and will try to send him a letter.
.............

=================================
Author-san has something to say:

'Finally updated!' was what is on your mind now, right? Hehe

Sorry if I just updated today. Author-san was just making some chapters in advance, so...

Well!

Have a super duper great day guyss!!!.....hurhur~~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

832K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.7K 126 6
β”β”β”β”βŠ±β‹†βŠ°β”β”β”β” " Repeat. I'll repeat it however many times i have to. Until i find the only way out. " " ꜱᴏ ʜᴏᴑ α΄€Κ™α΄α΄œα΄› ᴑᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ α΄α΄Ι΄κœ±α΄›α΄‡Κ€κœ± α΄›α΄Ι’α΄‡α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€?.. α΄€Ι΄α΄…...
46K 1.5K 14
˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’ She is like a flash of lightning that breaks through a gloom of clouds and glitters for a moment. β€’Β°*"˜.β€’Β°*"˜ In which Barry Allen finall...
10K 311 10
How did things become like this? A girl with hamon trying to live a normal life, turned into the loyal guard dog of the three pillar men. You never t...