Enchantment high degree favor...

Autorstwa Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... Więcej

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

14

72 4 0
Autorstwa Spinfoxie

    With a bright vision for the future, I followed Xia Youjie to the training ground.

    The training ground of the high school is very large and is divided into areas of different sizes, which should be adapted to different training needs.

    Because my fighting skills are small-scale dogfights, Xia Youjie took me to a small training room after learning about this.

    Unlike other training rooms, the floor of this room is covered with soft tatami.

    Even if you fall directly, it won't hurt much. Xia Youjie is an unexpected gentleman in this regard.

    I clenched my fingers nervously, and bowed to the other party: "Then please give Xia Youjun a lot of advice."

    Xia Youjie stood still and motioned me to make a move.

    After all, if he fights seriously, I'm afraid I can start the third week directly with a punch.

    "Huh—"

    I took a deep breath nervously, and my eyes slid from the tall boy's broad shoulders to his waist.

    Don't think about some things or not, Xia Youjun sacrificed his time to help me train, no matter what, you have to be serious.

    The size of the opponent is still too big for me. If I want to win a little bit...

    I slightly bent my knees, my right leg suddenly exerted force, my left shoulder sank, and my whole body slammed into Xia Youjiehuai. inside.

    "Bang."

    Unlike Reiko Kusagami's softer female body, Xia Youjie had no shortage of pectoral and abdominal muscles. I almost didn't hurt myself in this collision.

    "...It's hard, damn it." I muttered.

    Fortunately, my goal was not to attack his front.

    Xia Youjie's hand was already on my shoulder, and according to the understatement when he helped me with my luggage, I suspected that his next move would be to throw me out with one hand.

    I lowered my body, bent my knees and squatted down, hooking Xia Youjie's ankle with my calf and hooking it outward.

    Xia Youjie remained motionless.

    ... This is not right. I used to use this trick to deal with Reiko, and she would stumble a little.

    However, at the moment when I stayed where I was, Xia Youjie's left hand pressed down on my forehead, and then gently pushed back.

    The strength he used was not too big, at least it didn't make me feel pain, but I couldn't resist following his strength, "slap", and fell face up on the tatami.

    Woo...my food is good.

    It took less than three seconds from the move to when Xia Youjie easily subdued me.

    I don't believe in this evil, so I jumped up and attacked again.

    Five minutes later, I finally fully understood reality.

    If Xia Youjie hadn't taken the initiative to give me a sea, I'm afraid I wouldn't even be able to touch the corner of his clothes.

    The sound of my rapid breathing echoed through the quiet training room.

    Xia Youjie's hair was not messed up. To be precise, since he entered this room and stood still, except for the movements of his hands, his legs have not moved.

    ...totally crushed.

    I was a little discouraged, and subconsciously pulled out my panel and took a look.

    ……and many more.

    I looked at the 40% proficiency and widened my eyes in surprise.

    I know how difficult it is to increase this proficiency. Every 10% is a threshold. When I practiced with Reiko, when the proficiency reached 30, I couldn't increase it.

    How strong is Xia Youjie, and the experience value is very rich.

    The way I look at him now has completely changed, he is no longer my best friend, he is that cute and handsome elite BOSS who will release water for me and release a Pacific Ocean!

    The sky is clear, the rain has stopped, and I think I can do it again.

    "Come again."

    Xia Youjie seemed a little surprised that I had adjusted my mind so quickly.

    "It's tougher than I imagined."

    "Then let's continue."

    ...

    It turns out that cross-level challenges will only appear in Long Aotian's novels, at least I'm not that material, although the skyrocketing proficiency has given me unlimited courage, but my physical strength is limited.

    After being hit to the ground again, I almost didn't have the strength to get up again.

    Xia Youjie also saw that I had reached the limit, he sighed lightly, and walked towards me.

    "I'll help you back to the dormitory, and we'll continue tomorrow."

    "Huh...huh... Doesn't Xia You-Jun think I'm too weak?" I couldn't breathe, and an unbearable pain broke out in my chest.

    "Well...it's really weak, but Luye, you work hard, you're better than many people in this alone."

    Xia Youjie pressed her fingers to her lips, and seemed to be considering the words.

    "Really?"

    I looked up at him.

    His posture was very relaxed, and he seemed to be completely unguarded against me. In order to accommodate me, Xia Youjie half-squatted down. From my angle, he could even see the smooth back of his neck.

    ……It's now.

    My waist suddenly rose with force, and my legs were directly wrapped around Xia Youjie's neck. At the same time, my flexible arms also wrapped around his head. The whole person was like a flexible snake, swiping from his front. to Xia Youjie's back.

    His upper body strength is much stronger than mine. Only by attacking from behind and cooperating with the twisting of my thigh can there be hope.

    Xia Youjie never thought that I would suddenly attack at this time, and I was directly beaten.

    My legs were tightly wrapped around Xia Youjie's neck, and the weight of my whole body was on him, trying to stabilize my center of gravity, otherwise I would have been thrown off when he tried to get up.

    "...hu...hu..."

    I could even feel my thighs trembling slightly because of the tension and overexertion.

    I know very well that I won't last long.

    According to Xia Youjie's strength, as long as he reacts, I will be thrown away in less than half a second.

    But I don't know why, Xia Youjie didn't do that.

    He was silent for a while, then suddenly reached out and patted my calf.

    "Release."

    Seemingly knowing that I was unwilling, he quickly added: "If I forcibly break free, you may strain your muscles."

    Because he was so close, I could even feel it when he spoke. To the faint heat sprayed on the skin of my thighs.

    ...a little itchy.

    With hindsight, I realized that this movement didn't seem right. After realizing this, I hurriedly let go of my legs.

    "Hold, I'm sorry!"

    "Are you alright, Xia Youjun."

    "...It's alright."

    Xia Youjie seemed to be hesitating. up.

    His hair was a little messy just now, and many strands of hair broke free from the hair tie and piled up on the side of his neck.

    "I'm so sorry for messing up Xia Youjun's hair." I feel more and more regretful that I made Xia Youjie so embarrassed because of a momentary competitive spirit.

    "Pfft."

    "Luye, your hair is messed up too." Xia Youjie looked at the top of my hair and narrowed her eyes.

    "Huh? Huh?"

    I hurriedly reached out to touch it, and found that not only my hair was messy, but even the little bear's hairpin was crooked, and it was entangled with the messy hair.

    I made mistakes while busy, and the more anxious I became, the more tangled my hair and hairpin became, which was a bit inseparable.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.4K 85 60
Alternative Title: 5t5被困狱门疆后我暴富了 Author: Ziqing Mo Summary: I have a husband, and the family is married. We live our own lives, and we are very happy...
527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...