52

"But Qianna clearly liked it at that time!"

    Gojo Satoru shouted.

    I was louder than him: "I'm not, I don't, don't talk nonsense!"

    "Obviously you just commented that the heroine is very beautiful, you can't pull me into the water with you!"

    "We're the only pervert here. !"

    I ruthlessly pushed away the white-haired DK hanging on my body, and stroked the messy hair in a disguised manner.

    Gojo Satoru: "...Even though Qiannai, who is a Furuikong, is no better than me, right?"

    ? ? ? It was said so rudely.

    My face was flushed and I didn't dare to turn my head to look at Xia Youjie's expression, but the cg of the game was very realistic. What can I do? Even the cat ears on the protagonist's head are especially high-definition and realistic.

    ...but what's wrong with liking furry little animals, I just like furry!

    Gojo Satoru, why did the dirty DK say me.

    Angry and embarrassed, I was a little unsure of what to say: "You still like to play with uniforms, obviously worse than me."

    Yes, the game that Gojo Satoru and I cleared together two days ago was a love affair with a borderline plot. In the game, who told him that his character was too bad, he accurately avoided the option to increase his favorability every time, so he had to rely on me to turn the tide and play the ending of he.

    Although I am a person who absolutely advocates pure love in real life, when I play games, there is no doubt that I prefer some relatively exciting plots.

    Gojo Satoru: "Why do you like uniforms and play? Speaking of which, Jie also likes to be tied up..."

    Before he could finish his words, Xia Youjie next to him covered his mouth and dragged him out of the kitchen.

    Before leaving, Xia Youjie reached out and took a pair of scissors from my knife holder: "Bring them to use."

    Seeing this, I quickly grabbed his sleeve and panicked: "Although, Wu Jiang is not guilty of this."

    Xia Youjie: "...I'm just going to use scissors to help you open the shopping bag outside."

    " Also, I didn't..." He frowned as if trying to explain to me.

    Wujou took advantage of this opportunity, quickly broke free, and then announced loudly: "Jie just likes to bind pl..."

    "Sorry Qiannai." I'll give you a hand later, I may be of some other use."

    ……Hey!

    Don't turn someone else's dormitory into a murder scene!

    In the end, I was exhausted and sat on the sofa in time to prevent a tragedy from happening.

    Xia Youjie on the left, Wutiao Wu on the right, I separated the two adolescent DKs like a partition.

    I always felt that it would be unreasonable if the magic world didn't give me the Peace Ambassador Award.