6

This game is really just for me.

    Just when I got angry, I was very impulsive and prepared to directly pull the person in front of me into the blacklist for the next second.

    The system is finally long overdue.

    [It has been detected that you are talking to a character that can be attacked. ]

    [Favorability is turned on. ]

    [Character that can be attacked: Wujo Satoru]

    [Current favorability: 1%]

    Huh?

    ………Are you serious?

    I fell silent as I watched the one percent value.

    Is this favorability real? I couldn't help but apologize to Shinobu-san from the bottom of my heart.

    I'm sorry, I shouldn't have secretly arranged yours before. Compared with Gojo Satoru, Yuushi Ninja's can be said to be a tolerant and kind angel!

    I glanced at Gojo Satoru who was smiling with a complicated expression.

    Damn, the favorability is so low and you smile so happily at me, but fortunately I'm not the kind of self-indulgent person, otherwise it's all your fault if you misunderstand anything!

    If I thought Gojo Satoru was joking about tearing up my letter of recommendation, I've taken it seriously now.

    According to that sad favorability level, it is possible for him to tear me up directly!

    "This classmate, thank you for your reminder, but please return it to me, this letter is very important to me."

    I suddenly stopped struggling, put on a low-brow pleasing attitude, and my tone became very serious, like a petite daughter in law.

    This is also an expedient measure that can't be helped, and I can only hope that Gojo Satoru will still have some remaining conscience.

    The other party seemed to be bored when he saw my reaction. He grinned, his smile remained the same, and fluttered the letter in his hand into my arms.

    "up to you."

    An expression that you want to kill me and I won't stop you.

    Hard, fist hard.

    Fortunately, the final recommendation letter came back to me in its entirety.

    Forget it, don't care about this two or five boys.

    I muttered "Don't be angry, leave room for the devil to be angry", then turned my head and left.

    Although it is very likely that the other party is from the same school, but based on my experience in the past ten years, most of the classmates in the same school may not be familiar with each other until graduation.

    So... if the

    relationship is not good, it is not good! Who is rare!

    I shoved the envelope hard into the bag.

    Of course, at this time, I didn't know anything about the urination of the high school of magic, and it was even more impossible to know that there were only three people in the first year I was going to.

    However, I don't realize the seriousness of the problem yet, and I only think about shopping in Tokyo and changing the clothes that have become more tattered in the previous accident.

    Conjurers should have their own special means of dealing with such emergencies.

    At least my journey doesn't seem to be affected too much.

    I thought it would delay my arrival because of the broken windows.

    Fortunately, the worrying scene did not appear. An hour later, I set foot on the land of Tokyo on time.

    "Huh—"

    I took a deep breath, squeezed the straps of my backpack, and walked forward with my legs raised.

    In a word, first go and change into the clothes that a normal girl should wear. This weird and old-fashioned equipment has invisibly increased my turning rate, which is abominable.

    But before that—

    I suddenly stretched out my hand nimbly and supported a woman beside me who almost fell.

    She looked in her thirties and was in a hurry. The huge suitcase slowed her pace and affected her sense of balance.

    In addition, there was a lot of traffic around her. After being hit on the shoulder by the person next to her, she immediately lost her balance and almost fell to the ground face down.

    Fortunately, I was pulled.

    The girl who was pulled showed a grateful smile, her eyes swept across the huge bow on my chest, and then thanked me very sincerely.

    "Thank you so much, I'm so sorry, I almost fell down just now."

    "How could it be, it's my honor to prevent my beautiful sister from getting hurt."

    I showed the friendliest smile possible.

    "Huh?"

    That girl is obviously the type who is not often praised in real life, so even if my flattery is a bit abrupt, but because I'm also a woman, plus the reason I helped her just now—the other party still showed a bit of shyness and shyness. happy look.

    The expressions on the girls' faces are as vivid as real people. Can ordinary NPCs achieve such finesse? But now that I'm getting used to the game's simulation, I'm not too surprised.

    [Huacheng Meigui's current favorability: 15%]